Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10431458 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Arsenal are struggling to spray perfume cheesy wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
See goal shocked shocked grin

Arsssnal .... embarassed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dayo will resume here if arsenal no win tonight grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Omo.....dis dayo boiz know how to hold party sha! cheesy see the way dey have shut gayners up shocked grin

Oppression embarassed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wenger is just a complete ediot...what is the essence of resting key players cuz of an epl game that even if he wins,he will definitely still not win the pl?

Why not try to win what you have in your front instead?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
diggz:

Na which Kain wahala be this ntori olohun angry I am married yes burr how dat one use affect my application?

Abeg no shook mouth inside my business make u no come pour sand sand inside my garri grin

Mr. Diggz cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
airmark:

Mr. Diggz cheesy.

Mr airmark.....you sef try go look the gurl wey we dey talk for here grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Abi o. When I see some people late 20 early 30 dey abuse people say dem old, thinking they are young, Dem no sabi say he don reach them, when posters are telling you their christening was in 1996

Dont be surprised if you find out there are people born in 2000 or later here. An average 17yr old is probably in University and have been using the internet for over 7yrs
Since the day I discovered some guys have kids and a Poster said he watched a world cup final two years before I was born, I knew I needed to respect myself and not cross my lane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chaiiiii embarassed embarassed see how dem dey press arsssnal anyhow cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
pamcode:
Since the day I discovered some guys have kids and a Poster said he watched a world cup final the year I was born, I knew I needed to respect myself and not cross my lane.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nihilist:
Omo who be Atalanta?

See wetin den dey do Everton
I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the score line. Some years back i think that club was fighting relegation in Serie A. I shouldn't be surprised even their league performance is woeful. Perhaps they need time to gel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
diggz:

Mr airmark.....you sef try go look the gurl wey we dey talk for here grin grin grin

Sugar daddy sighted. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
pamcode:
I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the score line. Some years back i think that club was fighting relegation in Serie A. I shouldn't be surprised even their league performance is woeful. Perhaps they need time to gel.

Gellato.

Koeman is mainly paying for his failure to replace Lukaku.

Instead of signing a blockbuster striker, he has spent around 80m on signing 3 number 10s. Then he went and bought some middling la liga striker for 5m

His first choice number 2 has a long term injury. His first choice 3 is 33 years old. He didn't sign any replacements.

His first choice winger is injured long term. Another winger just got released from asylum after a mental breakdown. He failed to buy quality there either, instead choosing to parade an array of mediocrities.

All of these other shortcomings would have been covered by an exact Lukaku replacement, as Lukaku had been doing for the last 3 years. That failure to replace Lukaku just exposed the mans Dutch nyash.

Some jokes write themselves.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
__Fuck, I am Young.

I would be prostrating for most of you here

Happy Birthday to me.

I have 2 wishes.

May this Season be a successful one for Chelsea as a Club. May trophies fall on her this season.

And may Chelsea fans on this thread be successful financially. May Money fall on all of You. May you attain greater heights in all your doings.

Have a blessed night. (To those in Nigeria and the UK)

Enjoy the remaining of your day (To the US based).

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
airmark:

Sugar daddy sighted. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bimffo:
__Fuck, I am Young.

Happy Birthday to me.

I have 2 wishes.

May this Season be a successful one for Chelsea as a Club. May trophies fall on her this season.

And may Chelsea fans on this thread be successful financially. May Money fall on all of You. May you attain greater heights in all your doings.

Happy birthday Patrick.

EPL shirt fall on You!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
elrony:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin Epa domo! !
Owiédó wekhi oténwén
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bimffo:
__Fuck, I am Young.

Happy Birthday to me.

I have 2 wishes.

Happy birthday, wish you many more years in the land of the living.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Happy birthday Patrick.

EPL shirt fall on You!

Egbon weyrey. grin grin grin

Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
airmark:

Happy birthday, wish you many more years in the land of the living.

Thanks Boss!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bimffo:
__Fuck, I am Young.

Happy Birthday to me.

I have 2 wishes.

Happy birthday bro....wishing you good health and wealth as you age with grace. Amen.

U n my wife almost share same bd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Happy birthday Patrick.
EPL shirt fall on You!
wait.. like you want to buy for him?
buy for me too na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
dopeJemi:

buy for me too na

It's an inside joke bruv.

He knows what I mean.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
diggz:

Happy birthday bro....wishing you good health and wealth as you age with grace. Amen.

When is hers, Egbon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
diggz:

Are you missing a vowel here, egbon Diggz?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
dopeJemi:

buy for me too na

He calls me Patrick Bamford.

Because I like Bamford. And my name looks like Bamford.

Forget that, and wish me Happy Birthday, Hater. tongue angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nihilist:

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nihilist:

buahahahahahahaha you are mad
his 'e' isn't working
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nihilist:

Omg... birthday Nihilist cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
dopeJemi:

buahahahahahahaha you are mad

his 'e' isn't working

Azzzzzin.... Nihilist no be better person cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bimffo:

When is hers, Egbon?

13th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mehn. Nihilist sha. grin grin grin

No implicate me o. Egbon Diggz go just kill me. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.