Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19104) (19105) (19106) (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 10:03pm On Apr 25
You need to be exceptionally good to displace this sadist,even mourinho had to do 100pt to wrestle laliga from him,EPL is now farmers league embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:04pm On Apr 25
BlueMann:

Cut him some slack. They've missed a lot of their key guys for long periods this season. And in the first place, the replacements they signed do not come close in quality to the guys they replaced.
The man is just too stubborn and not flexible. Maybe he's waiting until he swallows more fufu before he learns how to pack the bus. Playing 4-2-3-1 openly with all your injuries against apari. I don't believe this man is from Italy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:09pm On Apr 25
Amigoss:
You need to be exceptionally good to displace this sadist,even mourinho had to do 100pt to wrestle laliga from him,EPL is now farmers league embarassed
Had it been Nunez didn't sell you guys yesterday they'll be at least two teams putting pressure on his bald head. It would be crazy again for him to win it with a weaker squad and misfiring haaland compared to last season. This one that klopp is even going leaving only arteta to challenge him just makes everything worse.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

I think say na Lawn Tennis dem dey play, not football na . I thought De Zerbi was a lawn tennis coach not football coach undecided

No lie, na because na this same Brighton dash una title hopes last season dey pain you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 10:24pm On Apr 25
WhoDeyHause:

Had it been Nunez didn't sell you guys yesterday they'll be at least two teams putting pressure on his bald head. It would be crazy again for him to win it with a weaker squad and misfiring haaland compared to last season. This one that klopp is even going leaving only arteta to challenge him just makes everything worse.

He once won it without a striker so this wouldn't shock me....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

Maybe because the two of u founded two different sporting institutes with different philosophies grin

You no well. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25
popizaino:

Are they ad wasteful as you are upfront?

Below is our top striker's numbers that the ministers of defence will not expose. Add this to Sterling and Mudrik's impotence in the box, then you will understand why we are Palmer's PLC and embedded at the middle of the table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:49pm On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

He will just take us back to the days of Good Ebening when we play Loserpool and all they need do is press us from the back while we release the ball to the waiting legs of their attackers who will load us with enough goals. embarassed

As we dey Knack Loserpool and other big teams apako now no sweet enough

grin grin grin grin

You seem a very happy man. Other big teams in England can only wish they're in shoes right now.

Continue knackin em!.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

Abi when gbedu enter body
You be clown! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

Abi when gbedu enter body
You be clown! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:
Na this DeZerbi dem dey hype abi na someone else
Remember my response to you about De Zerbi?

He is much like Van Gaal, they care more about keeping the ball than scoring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25
airmark:

Below is our top striker's numbers that the ministers of defence will not expose. Add this to Sterling and Mudrik's impotence in the box, then you will understand why we are Palmer's PLC and embedded at the middle of the table.

E be like argument dey sweet you.

Who’s saying attack is PERFECT? We are saying, statistically, the attack is doing better than the defense.

Simples.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 1:30am On Apr 26
So Arsenal still have Arch rivals Tottenham, Manchester united and a very desperate everton.

Haha. Make we see juju wey dem wan use.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:30am On Apr 26
Amigoss:

Na mustafi and good ebening still dey during SAS and when you enticed Suarez with 40million plus 1pound?

In these two years wey you don good,you never still beat me for home but I nack you for your emirates this season grin

I dey talk say we no dey lose scandalously against Loserpool again, u dey talk history 101 😏.

Don't remind me about the years of the locust again jare . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:32am On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

When arteta bottled the title last season too shey na u21 play for us

U don come with this ur bottled the league anthem again ?

How many top coaches won the league while competing against Pep in the last few years ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:37am On Apr 26
larride:

No lie, na because na this same Brighton dash una title hopes last season dey pain you.

I've never even thought of that before now till u mentioned it. Honestly , I just don't fancy the nonsense De Zerbi team plays .

He overdoes it. Like his team just keeps tapping and tapping and tapping hoping everybody will open mouth and allow them overrun them. Such pattern of play has no place in curfent football world . It doesn't take time to figure him out and neutralize his tactics . Like we beat them home and away this season without breaking any sweat. His pattern of play is not sustainable in the long run
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:17am On Apr 26
Griffon:

E be like argument dey sweet you.

Who’s saying attack is PERFECT? We are saying, statistically, the attack is doing better than the defense.

Simples.

Na una dey argue wetin una no suppose argue.

Like I told you earlier, your stat will add goals scored against 9 men Tottenham. Your stat added PKs and goals scored by our defenders, to glorify your attack. Come off it and throw that 1.53 whatever away and analyse the attack better bro.

I can't imagine Everton, Bournemouth, having more shots at goal than Chelsea when we created more chances than them. Disgusting.

We are competing with City, Arsenal with fierce attack, and our top striker is not converting half of big chances he gets and that's not a major concern but a defence in which if all injured returns will be better. Dey play.

This attack will not get us top 4 next season if you like go and bring Nesta and Cannavaro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:30am On Apr 26
BlueRayDick:

How many top coaches won the league while competing against Pep in the last few years ?
How many top coaches led and top for 85% of the season only to lose it at the closing stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:33am On Apr 26
larride:

Don't mind him
With all the Injuries de zerbi is having he still try compete and not move away from his football policy
Which team will excel with welbeck up front
Mitoma, Ferguson, estupian are all out of the season
Enciso just came back after a long term injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12am On Apr 26
https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/big_chance_missed

Big chance missed in the league

1 Chelsea attacker in top 10
3 Liverpool attackers in top 10
Haaland comfortably leads the missed chance table

When calculating for defence do we calculate the shots blocked by attackers too?

When calculating chance missed, do we subtract the chances missed by defenders

Do we remove the chances opponents missed after beating Chelsea defense

Or do we take out the sure goals that Petrovic and the other keeper saved

Man utd have Martinez Varane Shaw injured for most of the season with a Maguire Kambwala Casemiro and sometimes Johny Evans in defence dem no concede 57

Liverpool lost Trent Robertson Konate for several weeks. They played Bradley and Quansah in defence plus Kelleher in goal dem no concede 50

But Chelsea that playing Gusto Badiashile Disaster and Cucurela combined fee of about 150m na him we suppose pity

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:44am On Apr 26
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

You seem a very happy man. Other big teams in England can only wish they're in shoes right now.

Continue knackin em!.....

I think others will rather wish they are Man City, winning the EPL and not just challenging for title.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:45am On Apr 26
BlueRayDick:

Did Arsenal bottled the league last season or NOT?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:48am On Apr 26
BlueRayDick:

Name one coach/club that will dominate a league from September to April , only to loose the title?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:49am On Apr 26
Sportsweb:
Did Arsenal bottled the league last season or NOT?

He knows arsenal bottled the league if not how can you be top of the league for 8 months and then go trophiless .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:11am On Apr 26
patrickmuf:
Remember my response to you about De Zerbi?

He is much like Van Gaal, they care more about keeping the ball than scoring.

Abeg nah 🙏

I know you said he's much like and I get you. Van Gaal really love the possession thingy but there are results to back them up.

Biko 🙏 🙏 🙏 don't mention Don Gaal with Dezerbo. They're not same. If I can remember correctly, Van Gaal has played in 3 UCL final winning 1 in addition to his multiple league titles in top leagues.

Dezerbo is more like Pochetino, mumu coach both of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:48am On Apr 26
Vischy:

He knows arsenal bottled the league if not how can you be top of the league for 8 months and then go trophiless .
8 months with a five points max difference all those months?

Make Una dey play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26
BlueRayDick:

I've never even thought of that before now till u mentioned it. Honestly , I just don't fancy the nonsense De Zerbi team plays .

He overdoes it. Like his team just keeps tapping and tapping and tapping hoping everybody will open mouth and allow them overrun them. Such pattern of play has no place in curfent football world . It doesn't take time to figure him out and neutralize his tactics . Like we beat them home and away this season without breaking any sweat. His pattern of play is not sustainable in the long run

Na LVG mentee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26
Airmark you never told me you own this page.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/KtxGky6dMEu27TTD/?mibextid=vNHAvl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:04pm On Apr 26
Amigoss:

The sadist didn’t hold anyone legs

If arsenal fails to win the league they should have themselves to be blamed because the sadist failed to win against them this season .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:05pm On Apr 26
Vischy:

Even this season that the three teams has been at loggerheads, Arsenal has spent most days at top of the table followed by Liverpool. City just topped once this season and may even win it again (that club na winch)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Man utd have Martinez Varane Shaw injured for most of the season with a Maguire Kambwala Casemiro and sometimes Johny Evans in defence dem no concede 57

They majorly sit back and wait for counters.

That's why you won't see them in top 10 teams with high number of shots at goal. That's why their striker is looking miserable with low number of goals as he wasn't getting number of big chances the likes of Haaland and Jackson get.

For this Man UTD to win Epl in a league having exciting attacking teams like City and Arsenal, they will need a boardroom decision to award them the trophy. Goals win you matches/points/trophies.

Can you check the positions of the 1st three teams on the list below, on the league table?

With better attackers and not goal-shy ones, we will be high up on the list with City and Arsenal and will easily be in top 4. Quality of competition, decides the quality of preparation. This is not the era of Drinkwater and Fuchs.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:08pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

8 months with a five points max difference all those months?

Make Una dey play
isn't 5 points enough to win the EPL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19104) (19105) (19106) (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Theflint1(m), airmark(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.