Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,458 members, 7,864,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752872 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10817) (10818) (10819) (10820) (10821) (10822) (10823) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
that story isn't true

It started on twitter and people are running with it cause lampard wanted rudigar gone

Tuchel wanted jorginho and rudigar last summer

Hmm, I honestly do not want to believe he did something like that too, but who knows?, it could be true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
runtime:
The only senior players who were absolutely class in a bad situation, not my favorite players but they deserve my respect for utmost professionalism. cool
Maximum respect for Giroud. Man is a class act!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pep was asked if he was impressed by lampard's tactics

Baba turn amala

Can't have his name attached to that mugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOCoL3JncnE

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
you expect an overnight miracle cheesy

Give my guy 2 weeks and he will hit top form

In Charles Barkley's voice --- I guarantee it

Irony yes I know grin
It's almost 2 months if not more he was signed.

First it was Covid's fault, it then became Lampard's fault, then became age and peak, now Na two weeks, next you'll blame Apc.

Oga get shame nh! Bruno, KDB and Maddison didn't stress their fans. Even ASUU never whyne Nigerian student reach Fraudvertz fanboys.

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
that story isn't true

It started on twitter and people are running with it cause lampard wanted rudigar gone

Tuchel wanted jorginho and rudigar last summer

How could any ambitious coach be interested in Rudiger? This is a shining red flag wrapped around this Tuchel guy's head. Chai.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:

How could any ambitious coach be interested in Rudiger? This is a shining red flag wrapped around this Tuchel guy's head. Chai.
I don die grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
NextD18:
Shea them don sack Lampard?

Maka Chukwu if Fraudvertz fails to score and assist against Wolves in our next match.

Hey God eh! This thread go burn down.

You and IamJ are just radical extremists. Opposite sides of the same coin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ibunkun1:

The funny thing is that he doesn't look like that kind of person outwardly. I wonder what he has done that endeared the board to him. Is it because he helped out with the German signings?

Yes, he is key to the German project, that's it. Nobody really has political interest in Rudiger (he was an Emenalo pick) except to provide a conducive environment to get the best out of the £130m they splashed on Havertz and Werner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Haters will hate

Even the owner knows that we need talented players not that british etebo

Tueh

Roman knew that we had a 10 in mount but he still agreed to spend quarter of a billion on havertz

Mediocrity wouldn't bring greatness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
Haters will hate

Even the owner knows that we need talented players not that british etebo

Tueh

Roman knew that we had a 10 in mount but he still agreed to spend quarter of a billion on havertz

Mediocrity wouldn't bring greatness

".. one story.."

Lol.. Jude, u don pass all these beer parlour gists na.. You suppose know say make pepper soup gists and logics go crop up once Dem sack any coach. Lampard did his best .. He's still your club's legend.. He brought out the best in gilmour, James ,tomori, Abraham, mount and pulisic

Niccur tried. Cut him some slack. Shey na crapvertz be una best player so far this season? Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
NextD18:

I don die grin cheesy grin

Was he also the one that wanted to sign Boathand at Psg?

Well, na Apostle Skimpledawg's knees go peel for mountain. Na to do cross sign before every Chelsea's match remain for me.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:

Well, na Apostle Skimpledawg's knees go peel for mountain. Na to do cross sign before every Chelsea's match remain for me.

The barbers for your hood go dey silently pray make una win matches now egbon ...

E get why cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ibime:

You and IamJ are just radical extremists. Opposite sides of the same coin cheesy
It hits differently when you realize that Lampard who qualified Chelsea for UCL with academy boys and transfer ban got sacked for a manager who was sacked twice in 3 years by Dortmund and PSG.

It hits differently.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na so united do

Almost a decade and a billion spent

No major trophy to show for it

Ole dey turn their head like carousel cheesy

From we fit win leaque to 4th position may cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
NextD18:

It hits differently when you realize that Lampard who qualified Chelsea for UCL with academy boys and transfer ban got sacked for a manager who was sacked twice in 3 years by Dortmund and PSG.

It hits differently.
how many academy boys?

Make I hear word, only james

Abraham wasn't lampard's work, he was already flirting with the first team before lampard arrived

Tomori form lasted a few weeks and mount no join

There was no game that I watched and said we won this game because of mount

Everytime academy academy, mention the players na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:

Cross sign ke! I won't waste the sign of the cross walai.

TBH, I've never seen a confused board like Chelsea of the late. Fgs anything doing should be worth doing well. Which one be Tuchel ffs?

Tufiakwa!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
how many academy boys?

Abraham wasn't lampard's work, he was already flirting with the first team before lampard arrived

Abraham, James, Mount and Tomori.

Plus transfer ban.

No reasonable football fan alive will say Lampard didn't try last season enough not to be sacked for Dortmund's vomit and Fraudvertz.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
Na so united do

Almost a decade and a billion spent

No major trophy to show for it

Ole dey turn their head like carousel cheesy

From we fit win leaque to 4th position may cheesy

Leave scummies & their baby face assassin alone

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
how many academy boys?

So na black & white TV dey your viewing centre at Okokomaiko when we played Wolves (H) last season, Fulham & Rennes away abi NEPA take light half way through those matches?

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
wman:
IamJ no get sense.

What a shame.

Years spent on Nairaland, and you are only known for stupid, retar.ded comments.

Try get sense Bro.

Reason wella before commenting.
you wen get sense it's 2021 and you are petty trader cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
NextD18:

Abraham, James, Mount and Tomori.

Plus transfer ban.

No reasonable football fan alive will say Lampard didn't try last season enough not to be sacked for Dortmund's vomit and Fraudvertz.
he tried that's why we finished 30 points behind liverpool

Go and park yourself somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
runtime:

RULE 2.

Cry baby. No sense like your comrade in arms.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ibime:

Yes, he is key to the German project, that's it. Nobody really has political interest in Rudiger (he was an Emenalo pick) except to provide a conducive environment to get the best out of the £130m they splashed on Havertz and Werner.

Oh ok. But that doesn't mean they must turn it to a do or die affair since the manager isn't really interested in him. His liability to the team is pretty obvious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

So na black & white TV dey your viewing centre at Okokomaiko when we played Wolves (H) last season, Fulham & Rennes away abi NEPA take light half way through those matches?
wetin be nepa? I done evolve pass that life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
iamJ:
Pep was asked if he was impressed by lampard's tactics

Baba turn amala

Can't have his name attached to that mugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOCoL3JncnE

This pep na werey grin. Simple yes or no question, he begin explain wetin dem no ask am after initially pretending not to have heard the question cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
A40:

[s]Lool of course leave out the fact that they lost the first leg 3-0 at home

Whether they were knocked out shamefully or respectfully is immaterial. They were the best team in England simple and the numbers back it up.

UCL and Europe have no correlation. I'm tired of repeating this. Madrid did a 3peat in the CL and you couldn't confidently call them the best team in Spain. Learn to separate the two

Were the big teams in decline in 2018/2019 too when City won 18 games in a row? And Liverpool were the only challengers? Yet City won a domestic treble. Would you call Liverpool the best team in England in 18/19[/s]

You kept on shifting the post.

You asked about Arsenal in Ucl 2004, i smashed it.

You said big teams in 2017/2018 were not on a decline, i showed you the epl table to knock it off.

You said other teams in 1999 were rubbish, you are yet to prove it.

Just rest Mr. A40. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
rationalmind:

This pep na werey grin. Simple yes or no question, he begin explain wetin dem no ask am after initially pretending not to have heard the question cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Emotions Aside; This was the right decision.

Lampard's tactical cluelessness didnt do him any solid. That team was lacking the basics; This was far bigger than the Germans and all the petty talks about Kepa and Rudiger (@ Ibime for a finance guy, I do find you at times bathetic, This is a results based business cool ) and all that gibberish in that article about politics is present in every big club - Lamps is certainly not new to it, He played for 13 years here. He was part of the politics at the club

Why is no one talking about the consistent poor results? What about the regression of players. Was there any glimmer of hope. See quote below in the sack statement

"However, recent results and performances have not met the Club’s expectations, leaving the Club mid-table without any clear path to sustained improvement."

The above was by far the biggest indictment on Lampard and says a whole lot about the club having no choice

We'll always treasure Frank the Player, but as a manager, he'll be needing a lot of improvement

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2021
See the way they treated Lampard, their very own. Too much power play in one club, Abrahimovic is a bad CEO, they will soon conspire against him to sell that club and toss him the change.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10817) (10818) (10819) (10820) (10821) (10822) (10823) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, larride(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.