Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746802 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10827) (10828) (10829) (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
I believe the players will try to impress the manager & show a bit of urgency in their games henceforth.

I will be watching the game tonight with a relaxed mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Emaprince:
Its bleeping disgraceful bro.

Chelsea board should be ashamed of themselves. Clowns who are more interested in coaches saving them from the embarrasment of signing waste men for huge money..or even signing back a player who was sold at young age, shouldn't be handling the affairs of a top club like Chelsea. They force coaches to wave the magic wand and make a dross player the best in the world.

Tuchel is here with plans of making his own signings. I hope they grant him that..and not want him to use the waste they have in the team to beat the world.

Ohhh tuchel is gonna make rudigar a mainstay in our defense. I wish he does well with them. But his sacking is inevitable. No be Chelsea again?

The sheer incompetence of this board is baffling.
They are just taking the fans for a ride.
They have continued to exhibit their failure of stratgem and long term planning and many times over the years, we suffer from a grossly imbalanced team and mishmash of incompatible players brought upon by the constant change of managers and we direct our ire towards the players and coaches instead of this incompetent board that is the root cause of all these.

Alas, I was one of the few people here against the hiring of lampard as a coach. I remember arguing with people here as to why we shouldn't have sacked sarri yet or hired a rookie because he is our legend. Just as I was against sacking Conte to hire sarri.

This board will deceive us into thinking they know what they are doing, and many at times, they just don't.

Why did we hire sarri when we already knew that he had never won a trophy in his career?? We were told we wanted him to teach us his pattern. Then why not give him ample time?
Why would we hire Frank lampard when we know he knows nothing about coaching yet? We were told we wanted someone much closer to us, someone who genuinely cared for the club, who was one of us, someone who will believe in our youth. Then why not stick with him till the end of the season at least and give him that benefit of doubt?

Now, no13 would come and also make his own list of players to fit his pattern and once again, we would be left with good players who are just incompatible or don't fit the manager's ideology. And we would turn on the manager and the players. And the cycle will continue going around.

SUCH A DYSFUNCTIONAL CLUB.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
airmark:

Tuchel had problem with transfers of players at Dortmund, i don't really know what they assured him of, before taking this job.

Forcing players on coaches is like asking a cook to use a spoon to make Eba for 500 guests. There will always be a problem.

This is a very useless board.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
The players will be fighting for a starting spot now

Any player given chance will try to impress

A barca fan tho grin

Check this thread and follow let's blow the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6370776/football-talks-trolls-taunts-thread/1#98496678
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have had my fill with stupid chelsea fans

The only reason tammy abraham and mount are in that team is because of transfer ban, it's not because they are good

How somebody expects a team with abraham as striker to lead us to glory baffles me

There is no top team in england that will use that fool as their main striker

Its this obsession with abraham and mount that caused us to end up 30 points behind liverpool last season, stupid fans are clamoring for tuchel to always play mount and abraham

Plenty foolish people

Football is about results not sentiment, if an academy graduate is good, you don't need to force him on the team for it to show, reece wasn't forced on the team, he was productive, I'm talking now because if this doesn't stop, we will spend the next 5 years waiting for stupid players to become special, ginger no be talent

Wetin be this fancination with academy self, chelsea academy dey win things no mean say dem good, the club has a very good structure, players will excels together

Na everybody from chelsea academy good for una eyes, where is Nathan ake today? Got his chance at a big team and he can't even break into the first 11 but una dey hail here like say him be the new maldini

Meanwhile, my boy havertz grin

A keke rider will never know how to use ferrari, e get why

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
donjazet:

The sheer incompetence of this board is baffling.
They are just taking the fans for a ride.
They have continued to exhibit their failure of stratgem and long term planning and many times over the years, we suffer from a grossly imbalanced team and mishmash of incompatible players brought upon by the constant change of managers and we direct our ire towards the players and coaches instead of this incompetent board that is the root cause of all these.

Alas, I was one of the few people here against the hiring of lampard as a coach. I remember arguing with people here as to why we shouldn't have sacked sarri yet or hired a rookie because he is our legend. Just as I was against sacking Conte to hire sarri.

This board will deceive us into thinking they know what they are doing, and many at times, they just don't.

Why did we hire sarri when we already knew that he had never won a trophy in his career?? We were told we wanted him to teach us his pattern. Then why not give him ample time?
Why would we hire Frank lampard when we know he knows nothing about coaching yet? We were told we wanted someone much closer to us, someone who genuinely cared for the club, who was one of us, someone who will believe in our youth. Then why not stick with him till the end of the season at least and give him that benefit of doubt?

Now, no13 would come and also make his own list of players to fit his pattern and once again, we would be left with good players who are just incompatible or don't fit the manager's ideology. And we would turn on the manager and the players. And the cycle will continue going around.

SUCH A DYSFUNCTIONAL CLUB.
When are we going to talk about the fraud Marina?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Amoto94:

When are we going to talk about the fraud Marina?

Turning on Marina just like that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lana1:
afrodoc, Larride, Leyqute, Hoopla , KingAlabi and the rest of the United squad protecting Lampard.
#LampardIn
#LampardMustStay
#DontSackLampard
cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
nateevs:

The matter weak me sef. TT wants to sign new players already. But we sacked the last manager on the basis that what we have should be good enough.

Why we no sign players give the last one?

He got Werner, Chillwell, Silva, Ziyech and Harvertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Griffon:

He got Werner, Chillwell, Silva, Ziyech and Harvertz.

You misunderstand me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mason mount have been dropped from the starting line up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mason Mount has been left out of the squad to face Wolves tonight. Tuchel making a statement or plain idiocy? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
nateevs:

You misunderstand me.

Maybe you can throw more light.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
All these rumours, let me wait for lineup first

Some sick people are trying to force tuchel hand with these rumours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Griffon:
Mason Mount has been left out of the squad to face Wolves tonight. Tuchel making a statement or plain idiocy? cheesy

Make una sell mount give us oh

We need a Bruno sub cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
iamJ:
All these rumours, let me wait for lineup first

Some sick people are trying to force tuchel hand with these rumours

Will you exchange mount for lingard? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
I heard that one group of fans called ''We Are The Shed'' - made up of around 150 season ticket holders - have erected a banner on the gate of Stamford Bridge, in a clear dig at Chelsea chiefs for continually sacking managers prematurely.

They have also set off a pair of flares, engulfing the street around the stadium.

Donjazet has decided to vent his frustrations with heavy grammars here. Anger na anger.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mason Mount had to rest actually. He don try.

And it’s a statement, everyone should work for a spot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Will you exchange mount for lingard? cheesy
lingard is better than mount

Na age be mount advantage over lingard

There were days that lingard was unplayable

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
iamJ:
lingard is better than mount

Na age be mount advantage over lingard

There were days that lingard was unplayable
You never still answer oh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
In less than 2 hours to watch Fraudvertz under an unlocking manager.

No need for unnecessarily shalaye

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

You never still answer oh cheesy
I will release him if I owned the club

I don't need any returns for producing that useless player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Make master key no leave who em suppose unlock go unlock another person today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
NextD18:
In less than 2 hours to watch Fraudvertz under an unlocking manager.

No need for unnecessarily shalaye
you have started being unreasonable

Havertz wouldn't pick form fast like that, give him 2 weeks under tuchel then you can judge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
iamJ:
I release him if I owned the club

I don't need any returns for producing that useless player

Now I know your hatred for mount is personal cheesy

Na so person hate Bruno too for the Manchester United thread cheesy

Or are you both the same people angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
NextD18:
Make master key no leave who em suppose unlock go unlock another person today.
cheesy cheesy

I am here to troll, always
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
The guilty are afraid, hence the unsolicited shalaye.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

Now I know your hatred for mount is personal cheesy

Na so person hate Bruno too for the Manchester United thread cheesy

Or are you both the same people angry
I don't rate bruno too, guy na hype
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
iamJ:
I don't rate bruno too, guy na hype

grin grin grin grin
Trevor012 why are you like this na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

grin grin grin grin
Trevor012 why are you like this na
that trevor guy sabi football

Na so I talk about sanchez then, them say I dey hate

It's easy for some players to shine when the whole team is working for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Today na today!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
BikeMan:
Mason Mount had to rest actually. He don try.

And it’s a statement, everyone should work for a spot.

I think so too. The Hawthorne Effect. If the ''golden son'' of the team can be axed, then every single fella needs to sit up. Boy has been on a run though, he needed the rest honestly. 10 consecutive starts no be beans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10827) (10828) (10829) (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.