Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517064 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

The attached pics only shows how smart we've been lately. Transfer dealings that won us the league and capital one cup titles cheesy
what do you mean by smart transfer dealings? so the fact you got a 'surplus' Fabregas from Barca, you thumping your chest? Costa & Fabregas contributed to your league win, the first in 5 years, why is this magic? the previous season you ended trophyless, does it mean you didn't sign anyone or your signings were scams?? answers on a postcard!
I claimed that Cuadrado joined us for £26m and your pic is quoting £27m, tell me, is the truth far-fetched?
of course its far-fetched, we talking £1m - not CFAs.

The truth is, there are a lot to tell about your recent transfers not just Di Maria's.

They all scream of ''desperation'' and I'm being objective about this. When Utd moved to sign Di Maria, there was an urgent need to strengthen the backline and central midfield, but all that got ignored b'cos Manyoo couldn't have afforded to miss out on a 'big' player who just got deemed surplus to requirement.
we are not as broke as Chelsea, moving for a world class player hasn't affected the blueprint of Woodward. we were up for an overhaul & the new manager had a short period.

there's a fine line between getting your targets in a short time & desperation. we signed three of our targets over the past weekend, I don't see media outlets term it desperation; why? oh yeah its not deadline with all that "frenzy" attached undecided

So how would it go? £59m was shelled out for a departing player - a british transfer record.

Real knew the position you guys were in and it was easy for 'em to have you guys battered.
we were not battered, you can kid yourself all you want. di Maria was worth @ least £54m when he signed up. he's had a poor season in the eyes of many but he only arrived with the season in progress & got injury issues throughout - he was still up there on assist charts. let's see how much you will gloat about "departing player" with a season under his belt. we got cornered a few extra millions cuz of the urgency - it wasnt a problem for Manchester United.
Just like we had you chaps sodomised in the Mata's transfer.
negro please. Oscar & Willian, his supposed replacements, are on the market - guess what? you guys will be lucky to get €18m for both.
The bully in it is that, just like in the case of Chelsea and Real, Monaco gave out a player who didn't feature in their plan for a mammoth figure.

You guys paid £6m for the privilege of bringing Falcao in on loan. Then you also had to pay his wage, which was widely reported to be £265k.

Inshort, the total outlay on bringing a crocked Falcao to OT on a one-year loan was £24m. Maga once again.
we didn't get the real Falcao unfortunately, the real reason we opted for a loan deal first to be sure but let me remind you that the real Falcao turned you down - TWICE!
dafuck you think he settled for you lots now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Once again, I'm not inflating. Different figures get quoted by different sources.
maybe

Coquelin is a way better DM than Morgan, but he's nowhere near the frenchman's wages.
what makes Coquelin way better? prove it.
Coquelin works in the ministry of agriculture, Morgan works with Mercedes-Benz undecided
It's obvious nothing is shocking from Utd anymore, your recent transfer business is incomprehensible.
no need to display your fears, you lot were singing "The Leed's Way" not too long ago. relax! God isnt finished yet
Sailor reflect on these facts, while I spend some time with my ashana cheesy

.... & Tonto Dike is a virgin ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Getting closer and closer to the begining of premiership. Excitement bubbling

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
The truth is Chelsea can't compete with us when it comes to recruiting marque players anymore now that we've decided to spend money dem dey fear
Dem lose Shaw ,act like say dem no want him

It looks like they will also lose Pedro to us

Just look at the moves they have made so far this off season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:
The truth is Chelsea can't compete with us when it comes to recruiting marque players anymore now that we've decided to spend money dem dey fear
Dem lose Shaw ,act like say dem no want him

It looks like they will also lose Pedro to us

Just look at the moves they have made so far this off season.
Beating Chelsea in the transfer market is not the issue here but beating Chelsea in the field of play is.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
SailorXY:

what do you mean by smart transfer dealings? so the fact you got a 'surplus' Fabregas from Barca, you thumping your chest? Costa & Fabregas contributed to your league win, the first in 5 years, why is this magic? the previous season you ended trophyless, does it mean you didn't sign anyone or your signings were scams?? answers on a postcard!

of course its far-fetched, we talking £1m - not CFAs.

we are not as broke as Chelsea, moving for a world class player hasn't affected the blueprint of Woodward. we were up for an overhaul & the new manager had a short period.

there's a fine line between getting your targets in a short time & desperation. we signed three of our targets over the past weekend, I don't see media outlets term it desperation; why? oh yeah its not deadline with all that "frenzy" attached undecided

we were not battered, you can kid yourself all you want. di Maria was worth @ least £54m when he signed up. he's had a poor season in the eyes of many but he only arrived with the season in progress & got injury issues throughout - he was still up there on assist charts. let's see how much you will gloat about "departing player" with a season under his belt. we got cornered a few extra millions cuz of the urgency - it wasnt a problem for Manchester United.

negro please. Oscar & Willian, his supposed replacements, are on the market - guess what? you guys will be lucky to get €18m for both.
we didn't get the real Falcao unfortunately, the real reason we opted for a loan deal first to be sure but let me remind you that the real Falcao turned you down - TWICE!
dafuck you think he settled for you lots now?cheesy
undecided the above is the only reason why i hated that falcao transfer, it like we are magas or we are being suckered

but anyway i hope for his sake he proves everyone wrong or else down goes his career to Iraqi league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

Beating Chelsea in the transfer market is not the issue here but beating Chelsea in the field of play is.
hopefully you come to play like men this time & make the sport fun, not like scared rabbits!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

We can lose to chelsea
As long as we win the league and to win this league you need good players.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

We can lose to chelsea
As long as we win the league and to win this league you need good players.
U had good players last season, what then happened?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
SailorXY:
hopefully you come to play like men this time & make the sport fun, not like scared rabbits!
Winning a football match is knowing your strengths and weaknesses, knowing how to maximise your strengths and how to take advantage of your opponents weaknesses . Moreover, to win a match, you have to score more goal (s) than your opponent.
Did your team score more goal (s) than Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
dyabman:
grin
Stop with the lies. Scheiderlin is on £100K and Darmian on £80K.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:
U had good players last season, what then happened?
Not good enough Which is why we've been active in the market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=SIRcumalot post=36054087]
Not good enough
Which is why we've been active in the market.[/quotep]
being that active in the market is no guarantee, please ask Tottenham and Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Falcao joined Chelsea to prove Premier League doubters wrong, says Mourinho:

[b]Radamel Falcao took a substantial pay-cut to join Chelsea in order to prove wrong his Premier League doubters, manager Jose Mourinho has revealed.

The 29-year-old signed on a season-long-loan from Monaco this summer in a deal that significantly reduces his reported £265,000-a-week (€382,000) wages offered by Manchester United last season.

His spell at Old Trafford saw him net just four times in 29 appearances – casting doubts over his recovery from a succession of injuries – yet Mourinho is encouraged by his desire to make his mark in England.

"It's his motivation," he told reporters of Falcao's intention to change perceptions from his spell at United.

"When you are not a top player, you never feel frustrated. When you are a top player, you have to live with this all through your career and you adapt to it. We felt his frustration.

"He is not happy that in England people think he is not as good as he is and his motivation is there.

"He did a lot of things to come to us. He lost money to come to us, he didn't want to listen to other offers. He helped us a lot to do a deal with Monaco so, all these things together, we think we can help him and he can help us."

Falcao scored 70 goals in two seasons at Atletico Madrid before making a €60 million transfer to Ligue 1 with Monaco in 2013 but has seen form dip after sustaining a knee ligament injury in 2014.

The Columbia international, who was given an extended holiday due to his participation in the Copa America, will link up with his new team-mates on Tuesday for their US tour.[/b]
I just hope so Jose. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:

The attached pics only shows how smart we've been lately. Transfer dealings that won us the league and capital one cup titles cheesy

I claimed that Cuadrado joined us for £26m and your pic is quoting £27m, tell me, is the truth far-fetched?

The truth is, there are a lot to tell about your recent transfers not just Di Maria's.

They all scream of ''desperation'' and I'm being objective about this. When Utd moved to sign Di Maria, there was an urgent need to strengthen the backline and central midfield, but all that got ignored b'cos Manyoo couldn't have afforded to miss out on a 'big' player who just got deemed surplus to requirement.

So how would it go? £59m was shelled out for a departing player - a british transfer record.

Real knew the position you guys were in and it was easy for 'em to have you guys battered.

Just like we had you chaps sodomised in the Mata's transfer.

The bully in it is that, just like in the case of Chelsea and Real, Monaco gave out a player who didn't feature in their plan for a mammoth figure.

You guys paid £6m for the privilege of bringing Falcao in on loan. Then you also had to pay his wage, which was widely reported to be £265k.

Inshort, the total outlay on bringing a crocked Falcao to OT on a one-year loan was £24m. Maga once again.

Once again, I'm not inflating. Different figures get quoted by different sources.

Coquelin is a way better DM than Morgan, but he's nowhere near the frenchman's wages.

It's obvious nothing is shocking from Utd anymore, your recent transfer business is incomprehensible.

Sailor reflect on these facts, while I spend some time with my ashana cheesy
Just a little correction to buttress your point.

Falcao's loan fee with £16mil, with annual after tax salary of £18mil totaling £34mil. 8-)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=mikeywise post=36054204][/quote] It worked force city and chelsea How did you guys win your first title during the Abramovich era again ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Spy360:

Just a little correction to buttress your point.

Falcao's loan fee with £16mil, with annual after tax salary of £18mil totaling £34mil. 8-)
how much did Falcao get weekly? £346,154?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=mikeywise post=36054204][/quote] mata di maria, blind marcos rojo v.persie rooney fellaini arent good enuf?? dash mourinho this players first and watch him mk good use of it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
coming next season i will be grin at manyoo wen falcao scores qgainst them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

It worked force city and chelsea
How did you guys win your first title during the Abramovich era again ?
I ask again, why didn't it work for you last season since it worked for city and Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
lordfalcao:
coming next season i will be grin at manyoo wen falcao scores qgainst them
scoring against United dosnt mean sh1t, he can still score and U guys will lose undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can't wait for the season to start. cool cheesy
Mehn.. DJ Tval, be ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

I ask again, why didn't it work for you last season since it worked for city and Chelsea?
Who, It worked.
Our target was to make the top 4 and we did.
Now our goal is much higher.
You would think chelsea never Signed Fernando and Schevhenko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

Ho, It worked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Ho, It worked.
Torres won the UCL and the FA cup in his FIRST season with Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

Torres won the UK and the FA cup in his FIRST season with Chelsea
UK what does that mean ?
Torres most important goal for CfC was against Barca ,and chelsea would have won regardless if that doesn't summarize his contribution to your club I don't know what.
If Torres is the standard for a transfer bust
Then Maria,Fellani and Shaw are looking like very good deals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

UK what does that mean ?
Torres most important goal for CfC was against Barca ,and chelsea would have won regardless if that doesn't summaries his contribution to your club I don't know what.
If Torres is the standard for a transfer bust
Then Maria,Fellani and Shaw are looking like very good deals.
I mean the UCL, I am just trying to let you see that though u see him as a "flop" , his contribution helped the team to a UCL and FA trophies in his DEBUT season. The same cannot be said of your players mentioned above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Falcao saying he wants to proove a point? What point? And trust mourinho to fall for that crap.

Honestly I don't know what mourinho plans for the club are anymore. We won the league because rival teams were weak but now they are equipped and is it just me or is liverpool and mancity joining forces to take over next season.

I pity teams like arsenal...they really needed a cech to help save the galore of shots expected from prepared Teams.

All in all I would play a remy or buy VP over a fat-lazy falcow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
tonididdy:
Falcao saying he wants to proove a point? What point? And trust mourinho to fall for that crap.

Honestly I don't know what mourinho plans for the club are anymore. We won the league because rival teams were weak but now they are equipped and is it just me or is liverpool and mancity joining forces to take over next season.

I pity teams like arsenal...they really needed a cech to help save the galore of shots expected from prepared Teams.

All in all I would play a remy or buy VP over a fat-lazy falcow
Chelsea is always after our sloppy seconds remember Veronica ? LoL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
JM is giving me HBP with his recent statement that we will only sign John Stones thís window.

What happened to his earlier proclamation that he needs a defender, midfielder and striker?

Shey Mikel na the midfielder?

I reckon the club has hamstrung him thís window, maybe due to the Felipe Luis bust and possibly Cuadrado who I think was recommended by the club anyway. They should not forget his 3 other signings delivered the league - Matic, Fabregas and Costa.

These people no go kill me with HBP. Wasn't it obvious that lack of midfield cover made us tentative against PSG as we were dominated in midfield and scared of counterattacks?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, Vischy, GiftOfLyf, AirBay, chic2pimp(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.