Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730857 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11136) (11137) (11138) (11139) (11140) (11141) (11142) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2021
timbros:

Stop mentioning me. Did Allison play last night? angry
Hahahah

Na one Colombian drug man man the post my brother.

You dey crase o egbon Tim cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Which elrony Doc? The one who is now doing kabu-kabu on the battered roads of Oshodi? cheesy

The anointing has left that one.

There is need to pray for Ice-Cold Assassin Martial. Even his elder Cavani has alot in his Arsenal more than him

grin grin

I am not doubting the need to pray for Martial but as a father in the Lord you can't just on your hands and watch as haters like Dayo and co mock Hazard.

Daddy G.O you need to work at least one miracle. Either Hazard loses his tummy weight or at least he moves on from 4 open play goals in Champions League.
How can they be using the same yabis on you for 3 years and you no move from that same spot? O wrong nau!

Lest i forget even his youngers like Vinicius junior and Rodrygo have more in their arsenal than him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Hahahah

Na one Colombian drug man man the post my brother.

You dey cease o egbon Tim cheesy grin

Leave airmark make him dey ment. cheesy

I don tell am make e only mention me when Liverpool concede 7 or more goals in a match, him no dey hear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Liverpool fans want Alexander Arnold* to defend well like *Wan Bissaka* whereas, Manchester United fans want *Wan Bissaka* to attack and create more chances like *Alexander Arnold.

Two Confused Set of Supporters
angry

Copied

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2021
timbros:

Stop mentioning me. Did Alli son play last night? angry

Na Musa son play. grin

Sebi na Liverpool system una talk say dey help VVD, oya come and defend the defenders and keep the keeper away from my hammer. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
airmark:

Na Musa son play. grin

Sebi na Liverpool system una talk say dey help VVD, oya come and defend the defenders and keep the keeper away from my hammer. grin

cheesy

If Alisson had played, we would have a discussion.

Mention me when Liverpool concede 7 or more goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2021
popizaino:
Liverpool fans want Alexander Arnold* to defend well like *Wan Bissaka* whereas, Manchester United fans want *Wan Bissaka* to attack and create more chances like *Alexander Arnold.

Two Confused Set of Supporters
angry

Copied
In a nutshell life no balance.

Both of them need to find balance to their games but so far they haven't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2021
Because of zaidu sanusi of Nigeria and FC Porto left back.
Chelsea will loose today and so shall it be.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
afrodoc:

I am not doubting the need to pray for Martial but as a father in the Lord you can't just on your hands and watch as haters like Dayo and co mock Hazard.

Daddy G.O you need to work at least one miracle. Either Hazard loses his tummy weight or at least he moves on from 4 open play goals in Champions League.
How can they be using the same yabis on you for 3 years and you no move from that same spot? O wrong nau!

Lest i forget even his youngers like Vinicius junior and Rodrygo have more in their arsenal than him.

The focus is on players plying their trade at 'our' respective clubs not other clubs.

Cavani having more in his Arsenal than Ice cold martial is a shame!

It's choking!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
timbros:

Leave airmark make him dey ment. cheesy

I don tell am make e only mention me when Liverpool concede 7 or more goals in a match, him no dey hear.
Lol.

Seriously though, Allison is a big mess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
Word on the street has it that Indaboski has been contracted by the Russian billionaire to intercede on Werne mighty's behalf.....

Apostle Skimpledawg do you think the lion himself has what it takes to unlock Werne Mighty?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

The focus is on players plying their trade at 'our' respective clubs not other clubs.

Cavani having more in his Arsenal than Ice cold martial is a shame!

It's choking!

Lets start with "legends" before we move to small boys. Chelshit legend Hazard averaging 1.5 goals per season before he passes 30yrs of age. O wrong nau!

How can feeder team players like Vinicius and Rodrygo be outscoring 100m pound Chelshit legend? O wa doubly wrong nau!!

This season alone Neymar has more champions league goals from open play than Hazard's whole career. O wa threebly wrong nau!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
timbros:

cheesy

If Alisson had played, we would have a discussion.

Mention me when Liverpool concede 7 or more goals.

I am mentioning you because you said Liverpool's defence is intact without VVD and with your keeper of the world, Musason. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Shey eyin le da KDB be?

On his goddam left leg

Today he extends his contract to 2025

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Word on the street has it that Indaboski has been contracted by the Russian billionaire to intercede on Werne mighty's behalf.....

Apostle Skimpledawg do you think the lion himself has what it takes to unlock Werne Mighty?
What God cannot do does not exist...

Even Ibeme concurs with me

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
afrodoc:

Lets start with "legends" before we move to small boys. Chelshit legend Hazard averaging 1.5 goals per season before he passes 30yrs of age. O wrong nau!

How can feeder team players like Vinicius and Rodrygo be outscoring 100m pound Chelshit legend? O wa doubly wrong nau!!

This season alone Neymar has more champions league goals from open play than Hazard's whole career. O wa threebly wrong nau!!!
I can understand Hazard slugging it out with his agemates and colleagues in the ministry, but Ice cold assasin Martial digging it out with aged fathers in the lord who have expended all their strength in the ministry is a terrible shame!

It's a popular belief that the "Young ones will do greater and better works than their fathers", but that's not the case for Ayinde d'or.

Father Cavani, Papa Ibra all having much more in their arsenal than young Ice cold Martial is a shame!

I need to assemble all the Cherubims and Seraphims Prophets to exorcise that demon of growing without results!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I can understand Hazard slugging it out with his agemates and colleagues in the ministry, but Ice cold assasin Martial digging it out with aged fathers in the lord who have expended all their strength in the ministry is a terrible shame!

It's a popular belief that the "Young ones will do greater and better works than their fathers", but that's not the case for Ayinde d'or.

Father Cavani, Papa Ibra all having much more in their arsenal than young Ice cold Martial is a shame!

I need to assemble all the Cherubims and Seraphims Prophets to exorcise that demon of growing without results!

Can you understand Lingard doubling Hazard's 2 year league output in 2 months? grin

And you called Vinicius Hazard's agemate? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
afrodoc:

Can you understand Lingard doubling Hazard's 2 year league output in 2 months? grin

Same Lingard toppling Ice Cold Martial's goals?

I understand Doc grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Same Lingard toppling Ice Cold Martial's goals?

I understand Doc grin

Can you understand Man Utd squad player Lingard doubling Chelshit legend Hazard's 2 year league output in 2 months? grin

Lingard no double Martial's 2 year output in 2 months o.

Can you understand Man Utd squad player Lingard doubling Chelshit legend Hazard's 2 year league output in 2 months? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
Scratch that

Daddy G.O can you understand Ice cold Martial scoring SEVEN times the number of league goals Hazard has scored in the last 2 years.

Not two times or 4 times o. SEVEN times. grin

Ice cold Martial is so off form this season but this off form season he has already outscored Hazard's whole Madrid career over 2 seasons combined. In fact this off form season Ice cold Martial has nearly doubled Hazard's entire 2 season output.

Daddy G.O!!! O wa spiritually wrong nau!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
afrodoc:

Hazard is aging backwards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

If Ice cold Martial has 7 goals in an ice cold year then Hazard with 4 goals in 2 years must be SUB-ZERO. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
God no go shame us o. The way Hazard fell the hand of all his fans that were promising heaven and earth once he moves to a team like Madrid dey terrible.
I come dey pity them sef. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
afrodoc:

God no go shame us o. The way Hazard fell the hand of all his fans that were promising heaven and earth once he moves to a team like Madrid dey terrible.
I come dey pity them sef. grin

Hazardfan ran away from the forum, airmark is denying Hazard, Mapoka went silent, even popiziano no dey talk Hidden matter again
If you see as hensben humble like person wey bed wet overnight I almost begin dey pity am

hensben:
Get that into your score. Btw, how is that anybody’s problem if Neymar Hazard got injured.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin grin grin

Doc and Dayo na bad tag team combo

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2021
airmark:

I am mentioning you because you said Liverpool's defence is intact without VVD and with your keeper of the world, Musason. grin

You don't need to mention me u till Liverpool concede 7 or more goals in a match. Thank you.

Liverpool conceded 3. Why are you mentioning me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Lol.

Seriously though, Allison is a big mess

Seriously that's not Alisson in Liverpool's goal post..

Dem never tell us which Colombian drug lord be that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
timbros:

[s]You don't need to mention me u till Liverpool concede 7 or more goals in a match. Thank you. [/s]

Liverpool conceded 3. Why are you mentioning me?

Below is the reason.

timbros:
Erhmmm airmark, I am yet to see the impact of VVDs absence in Liverpool back line.

You go wait tire o cheesy

Since VVD joined Liverpool, they have never lost as many games as they have done this season in his absence.

Have you not seen the impact of his absence yet or you need a smartview video magnifier? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Which elrony Doc? The one who is now doing kabu-kabu on the battered roads of Oshodi? cheesy

The anointing has left that one.

There is need to pray for Ice-Cold Assassin Martial. Even his elder Cavani has alot in his Arsenal more than him

grin grin

Raumdeuter ngbo?

Apostle throwing one shot to kill 3 birds. What God can not do, does not exist. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

4 open play CL goals an entire career no pain you?
They said Vinicius has done more in one match than Hazard since joining them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
raumdeuter:

Between hazard's flop at madrid and torres's flop at chelsea, which is worse?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
airmark:

[s]Below is the reason.

Since VVD joined Liverpool, they have never lost as many games as they have done this season in his absence.

Have you not seen the impact of his absence yet or you need a smartview video magnifier?[/s] grin grin grin grin

When ONLY VVD was missing, Liverpool improved in the log.

They only started slipping when OTHER players went off injured. Players like Gomez, Matip, Hendo, Fabinho, Kaita etc etc.

Mention me when Liverpool concede 7 or more goals in a match with Alisson in the pitch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11136) (11137) (11138) (11139) (11140) (11141) (11142) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.