Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531893 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Let's not resolve to name calling, I also have colorful adjectives in my vocab.

I'm not insulting you at all when I call you a viewing centre pundit, that is an honest estimation of your abilities to analyse the game.

Mou might've won the league buh he had no competition in the run in. Mou dropped enough points to be overtaken towards the end of the season. If there was good competition, he'd have lost the title. Utd was strengthening from a very poor previous season, City did very little to strengthen its team. Arsenal was pulling a Wenger.

To all other posters, if you like your bullshit hot and steaming, Leyqute is a certified supplier.

Chelsea won the league having lost only 3 games and drawn 9 (27pts)
Barca won La Liga by only losing 4 and drawing 4 (20pts)
Juve won Serie A by also only losing 3 and drawing 9 (27pts)
Bayern won the Bundesliga by losing 5 and drawing 4 (23pts)
PSG won the ligue 1 by losing 3 games and drawing 11 (31pts)

So Chelsea was actually on par with the Champions of Europe's 5 major leagues.
That's example 1 of Viewing Center Punditry.

The way Chelsea went out of UCL last season was disgraceful for England's London's champions.
Boy oh Boy, it's pick your own bullshitt day Kids...make sure you bring a basket.

Chelsea went out to the Champions of France....on away goals. What a disgrace.

Example 2 of Viewing Center Punditry.

It's all because Chelsea only has a team and not a squad. Failure to get a squad for the next coming season might prove disastrous. That's what I'm saying.

Chelsea won the league having dropped only 27 pts of a possible 114. To put in perspective, Chelsea actually achieved around 77% of the total points possible.

They also won the Carling cup.

What a disaster cry

Example 3 of Viewing Center Punditry.

Leyqute you need to come correct if you want to post on this thread. You'll notice your colleagues stick to trolling. I advice that you follow suit.

No offence.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Now it's established. You have an IQ of two digits.

Last season Chelsea had no competition in the run-in to the title. Manshitty was weak, Assner ..(do I even need to mention them?) and Utd was just building up from a woeful previous season with a new manager. You think that situation'll repeat itself?

I could've said more but you won't comprehend any of it because of your abnormal brain activity. Please swerve and go play sand with your peers.

I've been told Chelsea fans are like the disgruntled monkey I just reprimanded. I only need intelligent discussion from sensible Chelsea fans, just honest perceptions and projections.

Lool. So You are so pained! grin

I addressed all the issue you mentioned.. You resulted to insults.. No problem.. grin

But Lemme repeat what I meant again.. You shouted and howled the same way at the beginning of last season.

Chelsea don't have a 2nd Team.. Please kindly show me Your Perfect 2nd team and Your untouchable Reserve team.

I gave you the stats about EPL being lenient with Managers but you ignored the part.. grin

I told you Mourinho finished trophyless 2013/2014 season and he was not sacked.. You ignored that too..

Anytime you get owned, You revert to the same Statement 'Chelsea fans are this, Chelsea fans are that..'

All the same, if You wanna troll, Troll with your sense! We know football on this thread and 'we' will not agree with sentimental analysis, fake talks about what you don't know and unrealistic football rubbish..

Peace out!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

You took the words out of my mouth.

Maybe na that ike abi wetin be he name sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nihilist:

I'm not insulting you at all when I call you a viewing centre pundit, that is an honest estimation of your abilities to analyse the game.

To all other posters, if you like your bullshit hot and steaming, Leyqute is a certified supplier.

Chelsea won the league having lost only 3 games and drawn 9 (27pts)
Barca won La Liga by only losing 4 and drawing 4 (20pts)
Juve won Serie A by also only losing 3 and drawing 9 (27pts)
Bayern won the Bundesliga by losing 5 and drawing 4 (23pts)
PSG won the ligue 1 by losing 3 games and drawing 11 (31pts)

So Chelsea was actually on par with the Champions of Europe's 5 major leagues.
That's example 1 of Viewing Center Punditry.

From your analysis, Chelsea was at par with Juve, who got to the final of the UCL and missed out on a trebble to Europe's current champion? After Chelsea's UCL exit it's okay to expect they rack up points and finish the league in a strong manner. The only team that did worse than Chelsea was PSG, from France.

Boy oh Boy, it's pick your own bullshitt day Kids...make sure you bring a basket.

Example 2 of Viewing Center Punditry.

Chelsea played a one-all draw in France and lost out on HOME SOIL. On that fateful night Chelsea went in front TWICE ( TWO TIMES) before crumbling. Moreover, PSG was without their best player Ibrahimovic and they dominated Stamford Bridge that night. It's not because they had 2 Messis and 3 CR7s, Chelsea wasn't Chelsea.

Moreover, the last time a French team played in the finals of the UCL was a decade ago. Chelsea won the trophy less than 5 years ago.

Chelsea won the league having dropped only 27 pts of a possible 114. To put in perspective, Chelsea actually achieved around 77% of the total points possible.

They also won the Carling cup.

What a disaster cry

Example 3 of Viewing Center Punditry.

Leyqute you need to come correct if you want to post on this thread. You'll notice your colleagues stick to trolling. I advice that you follow suit.

No offence.

Chelsea had an okay season last season. Started hot and slowly got cold- jetlag, tired legs. It could have been a different story if the competition was hot.

However Chelsea could've had a better season if Mou expanded his 'team'

It's better if you leave my person out of this, this is your second warning. No offense. angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Maybe na that ike abi wetin be he name sef

Ake or so. He hardly plays. He's a space booker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Ake or so. He hardly plays. He's a space booker

It's ironic when they say they have a decent bench when the likes of ramires, mikel are constant scape goats here, and those are the only two players I can mention from their bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you guys claiming begovic,zouma,ramires,toure,luiz(if he stays),oscar or willian,cuadrado,remy ,moses and ake aint decent enuff to do a job? I no even add mikel incase we choose to park both train and bus together cheesy

We all on this thread have some players we dont want in the team however,MOU can use dem effectively depending on what team we are up against.

Plus we are hoping we can get two players before the window closes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taking Medicine for another person's headache.. grin

They have the same problems but NO! They won't solve theirs..

For now, the only team in England that has a superior squad depth is ManCity! 2 good players at each position..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
mathys:
Are you guys claiming begovic,zouma,ramires,toure,luiz(if he stays),oscar or willian,cuadrado,remy ,moses and ake aint decent enuff to do a job? I no even add mikel incase we choose to park both train and bus together cheesy

LMAO !! grin grin grin

We all on this thread have some players we dont want in the team however,MOU can use dem effectively depending on what team we are up against.

Sense.

Healthy rotation is good for the team. It improves player development and increases the squad's strength.

Pray you guys get decent signings before the window shuts. Else. Hmm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:
Taking Medicine for another person's headache.. grin

They have the same problems but NO! They won't solve theirs..

For now, the only team in England that has a superior squad depth is ManCity! 2 good players at each position..

nope, young, di maria.. depay, mata... rooney, chicharito... mata, rooney, fellaini... Shaw, blind... valencia, damian... schnerderlin, carrick, blind... Schweinsteiger, herrera

You dey see the big difference and quality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

It's ironic when they say they have a decent bench when the likes of ramires, mikel are constant scape goats here, and those are the only two players I can mention from their bench

Moses nko? That guy has the pace of Messi, he's strong like Ibra and can score goals like CR7.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Moses nko? That guy has the pace of Messi and is strong like Ibra and can score goals like CR7.

Bros, that sarcasm sef too much grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

I'm serious angry

He could've hit 30+ goals and assists last season if Stoke city played him in the striking position angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

From your analysis, Chelsea was at par with Juve, who got to the final of the UCL and missed out on a trebble to Europe's current champion? After Chelsea's UCL exit it's okay to expect they rack up points and finish the league in a strong manner. The only team that did worse than Chelsea was PSG, from France.

Chelsea played a one-all draw in France and lost out on HOME SOIL. On that fateful night Chelsea went in front TWICE ( TWO TIMES) before crumbling. Moreover, PSG was without their best player Ibrahimovic and they dominated Stamford Bridge that night. It's not because they had 2 Messis and 3 CR7s, Chelsea wasn't Chelsea.

Moreover, the last time a French team played in the finals of the UCL was a decade ago. Chelsea won the trophy less than 5 years ago.

Chelsea had an okay season last season
. Started hot and slowly got cold- jetlag, tired legs. It could have been a different story if the competition was hot.

However Chelsea could've had a better season if Mou expanded his 'team'

It's better if you leave my person out of this, this is your second warning. No offense. angry

Mate this is not a viewing centre, we dont indulge this sort of punditry here.

The only Champions in Europe's top 5 leagues, who had better domestic league seasons than Chelsea last season were Barca, who achieved 82% of the total points available.

The knockout round against PSG ended 3-3 agregate....and was decided on away goals, your point about performance is completely and utterly irrelevant.

What exact point are you trying to make here?
That Chelsea (League and Cup trophies) were rubbish?

That Chelsea(2nd highest number of goals scored, and least conceded in the league) were useless?

That Chelsea(5 players in the PFA team of the year) were a disgrace?

Leyqute, if you're trolling just admit you're trolling. Stop lying to yourself that what you're saying actually makes sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

nope, young, di maria.. depay, mata... rooney, chicharito... mata, rooney, fellaini... Shaw, blind... valencia, damian... schnerderlin, carrick, blind... Schweinsteiger, herrera

u

I can see how you stylishly excluded your central defence cheesy and I am sure u guys dont need a keeper too abi? tongue

You guys should keep on praying for DG to stay.

Also,I trust Mr Tinker man to play all sorts of formation while trying to fix a square ball in a round hole cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can't I come to my thread to read news and everything else about my club....What's this rubbish?? These guys can shut up jare...

Funny how united fans are soo concerned with helping chelsea solve their problems, a team 15points off them.....
If only they transferred have that determination to the pitch,they wouldn't have fallen 15points behind

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Moses is no ronaldo or messi and we are yet to convert him to a fullback.

Remy may not be our first choice striker but we find him more useful playing upfront instead of a phat captain who specializes nowhere tongue

I definitely do not see how luiz cannot better useless shaw n rojo.

I will gladly take ramirez anyday anytime ahead of afroman.

How nice of you to place mata,rooney and felliani in the same position. I guess u mean as 10 rite? I will take oscar ahead of phatboi and afroman all day everyday.

Una don start with una arakiri again ooo....! After we will start seeing excuse of how your new players are yet to settle down.

I can see how you guys have deliberately decided to X both willian and traore. I pity una..... I will pick willain ahead of felliani,mata,di maria(of last season). I will even pick traore ahead of mata,phatboi and afroman anywhere in that frontline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lmaoooooo.. You dint mention any CB.. Chicharito as Rooney's back Up?? grin Shaw as Blind back Up? Lmaooo..

Okay.. I give Up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

I'm serious angry

He could've hit 30+ goals and assists last season if Stoke city played him in the striking position angry

Buahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Lmaoooooo.. You dint mention any CB.. Chicharito as Rooney's back Up?? grin Shaw as Blind back Up? Lmaooo..

Okay.. I give Up.

Is Remy better than chicharito? Or is it the falcao of now that you wanna compare with wilson

Shaw? Tell me you are joking, just tell me you are joking... name 1 LB better than shaw and who is also under20

Everybody knows the problem at united now is the defence, it's pretty obvious and even at that jones and smalling are pretty decent defenders... atleast I have shown you back ups for each positio, can you show me your back ups?

Not forgetting Rojo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

A good squad with satisfactory rotation is needed.

Mourinho hardly uses his bench to the full, and that's killing his players.

I agree with the above statements and I am glad you brought them up.

Please answer the following qxns;

1. Has mou ever done things differently from what you mentioned above in his entire career?
2. Did EPL teams not strengthen their squads last season?
3. Why are you adamant MOU will fail all of a sudden using same principles he has always used or believed in?
4. Can you see the future ?
5. Do you specialize in either probabilities or assumptions ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
mathys:

Moses is no ronaldo or messi and we are yet to convert him to a fullback.

Remy may not be our first choice striker but we find him more useful playing upfront instead of a phat captain who specializes nowhere tongue

I definitely do not see how luiz cannot better useless shaw n rojo.

I will gladly take ramirez anyday anytime ahead of afroman.

How nice of you to place mata,rooney and felliani in the same position. I guess u mean as 10 rite? I will take oscar ahead of phatboi and afroman all day everyday.

Una don start with una arakiri again ooo....! After we will start seeing excuse of how your new players are yet to settle down.

I can see how you guys have deliberately decided to X both willian and traore. I pity una..... I will pick willain ahead of felliani,mata,di maria(of last season). I will even pick traore ahead of mata,phatboi and afroman anywhere in that frontline.

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin I bet your comrades will see this and do a face palm

I get the sarcasm bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Is Remy better than chicharito? Or is it the falcao of now that you wanna compare with wilson

Shaw? Tell me you are joking, just tell me you are joking... name 1 LB better than shaw and who is also under20

Everybody knows the problem at united now is the defence, it's pretty obvious and even at that jones and smalling are pretty decent defenders... atleast I have shown you back ups for each positio, can you show me your back ups?

Is Remy better than Chicharito?? grin If Chicharito was good, You wouldn't have loaned him out!

Wait? Which Wilson? grin

I am asking You.. Shaw or Blind, Who is 1st choice?

Jones and Smalling are pretty defenders?? grin

Yea, You showed me back Ups for each Position.. You showed me almost average players in all the departments!

DeGea (1st choice) / Valdes ( Below Average)

Valencia (Average) / Darmien (Uncomfired player)

Jones (Below average) / Blackett ( undecided )

Smalling (Below average) / No 2nd Option.

Bastian (1st choice) / Schnerderlin (Average) / Carrick (Out of form) / Fellani (

Ashley Young (Above average) / Depay = Bertrand Traore)

Mata (Top player) / Herrera (Top player)

Rooney (Phat boy) / ChiCha ( Below average)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
mathys:
u

I can see how you stylishly excluded your central defence cheesy and I am sure u guys dont need a keeper too abi? tongue

You guys should keep on praying for DG to stay.

Also,I trust Mr Tinker man to play all sorts of formation while trying to fix a square ball in a round hole cheesy

I didn't stylishly exclude the defence, we have a weak defence and everybody knows that, it's nothing new buh we also have blind, carrick and rojo covering for that position as well

We have the best GK in the league, he hasn't said anything about leaving yet so we are not worried, even if he leaves, getting a replacement is not a problem for Us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

I didn't stylishly exclude the defence, we have a weak defence and everybody knows that, it's nothing new buh we also have blind, carrick and rojo covering for that position as well

We have the best GK in the league, he hasn't said anything about leaving yet so we are not worried, even if he leaves, getting a replacement is not a problem for Us

If DeGea leaves, You won't be worried? grin

You have forgotten how many points he saved for you so fast? grin Chaiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dope i see say na troll you wan troll tongue

Fact is we do have a first 11 that shyyytes on ur first 11.

Aspa bench ,we both have some players we actually do not want in our teams anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nihilist:

Mate this is not a viewing centre, we dont indulge this sort of punditry here.

The only Champions in Europe's top 5 leagues, who had better domestic league seasons than Chelsea last season were Barca, who achieved 82% of the total points available.

The knockout round against PSG ended 3-3 agregate....and was decided on away goals, your point about performance is completely and utterly irrelevant.

What exact point are you trying to make here?
That Chelsea (League and Cup trophies) were rubbish?

That Chelsea(2nd highest number of goals scored, and least conceded in the league) were useless?

That Chelsea(5 players in the PFA team of the year) were a disgrace?

Leyqute, if you're trolling just admit you're trolling. Stop lying to yourself that what you're saying actually makes sense.

It's useless dragging the issue with you because you lack basic comprehension skills.

From the theory I postulated earlier, it should be clear to anyone with an iota of sense what I was trying to say.

Chelsea underperformed last season. You can't compare Chelsea's performance in all competitions with its European counterparts.

Barcelona had the best outing winning a treble. Barca had a league GD of +89. Juve (2 trophies) (+48), Bayern (+62). Even Madrid had a better squad with a GD of +80. Chelsea ended the season with a goal difference of +41 (park the bus mentality). Also, the other teams all had better outings in the Champions league.

Chelsea wasn't as successful as expected because of a weak bench and a weaker squad. Mou only had a good starting 11.

If Mou fails to address the issue the next season will be worse. Which might complicate his relationship with Abramovich. That's what I'm saying. Shikena.

Nihilist I know you'll still say rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Olodo! Sorry to bust your bubbles, EPL teams are the most Lenient with Coaches.. Or should I remind you how many years Wenger has used at Arsenal, Or How many Years Moyes used at Everton or How many Years Rodgers has spent in Liverpool spending almost £200 million in 3 years?? Or Pardew at NewCastle.?

Check Laliga and Bundesliga, and see for yourself how Managers are being sacked.. I have not seen a Manager use 5 Years at Once in the Laliga..

Hand clap

I see you are learning very fast. I'm impressed. If you continue at this pace you would be too knowledgable to be a Chelsea fan very soon

I know I had this argument with someone on this thread or so who was telling me that EPL is very impatient with managers based on his limited view

Once again I'm impressed chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Chelsea ended the season with a goal difference of +41 (park the bus mentality). .

Please how many goals did you guys score last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Is Remy better than Chicharito?? grin If Chicharito was good, You wouldn't have loaned him out!

Wait? Which Wilson? grin

I am asking You.. Shaw or Blind, Who is 1st choice?

Jones and Smalling are pretty defenders?? grin

Yea, You showed me back Ups for each Position.. You showed me almost average players in all the departments!

DeGea (1st choice) / Valdes ( Below Average)

Valencia (Average) / Darmien (Uncomfired player)

Jones (Below average) / Blackett ( undecided )

Smalling (Below average) / No 2nd Option.

Bastian (1st choice) / Schnerderlin (Average) / Carrick (Out of form) / Fellani (

Ashley Young (Above average) / Depay = Bertrand Traore)

Mata (Top player) / Herrera (Top player)

Rooney (Phat boy) / ChiCha ( Below average)

Between shaw and blind, we don't know who is first choice for now

Traore no be depay mate abeg, depay was top scorer in the dutch league last season, something I doubt traore would do if he played in an Indian league

Smalling and jones are not below average, statistics don't lie, look it up

Chicharito below average? Joke of the decade... chicharito and Remy no be mate, remind me who has 40goals in 74 appearances for Mexico, I remember, a supposedly below average striker... we loaned chicharito out to real madrid cause he was surplus to requirement, he had two world class strikers to compete against and it wouldn't have been fair to him if we had kept him on the bench... a certain Juan mata was sold to us, was it because he was below average?

Schneiderlin, average? I don't even want to go there with you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

If DeGea leaves, You won't be worried? grin

You have forgotten how many points he saved for you so fast? grin Chaiii

That was because our defence was shitty, with a strong defence line, he wouldn't have to do much, so if he goes i'm not worried
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nihilist:

Champions of France? lmaoooooooooooo
So it will also not be a disgrace if Chelsea gets outclassed, outplayed and finally kicked out during the round of 16 by 10-men Benfica - because they are champions of Portugal? gringrin

Wonders!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.