Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10575111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
bigkesh:
The individual/group of people that choose
Cuadrado over Douglas Costa should be
sacked & jailed by Abramovich.

That guy was begging us,he did everything to play for us.....Infact he was obsessed with Mourinho, We carry our head to buy Rasta Man
Lmaooo....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2015
Danhumprey:
But you guys have Falcoa nau! Falcao,the next best thing after sliced bread.grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2015
What's your prediction for top four? Mine is
Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester City
Manchester United

Sorry, I don't see the Blues winning this season due to a very weak bench. You guys have the best first team though, but injuries and form could cost the title.
Arsenal has a better balanced team, and with Cech they have my go.
City is living in past glory. They have not really strengthened.
United's poor defence and too much tinkering with LvG's philosophy would mean more time to blend. By the time they do, it's too late.
Liverpool miss out with too many new faces without real quality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
FBS:
guys, efi ara ba'le jare. cheesy

Accepted that them boys lack sharpness and the level of fitness varies from -5 to zero (or maybe +1) grin grin grin 'Cos as you can see, they are operating on different frequencies but all should be ok within a week. i.e after the first match (or luckily before).

So just relax. This is Chelsea FC. We know what we are doing. cool cheesy

Bro. Under normal circumstances, this will be the case.
I said this right after the second pre-season game.

nateevs:
Conclusions drawn from pre-season games are mostly useless. One conclusion is true though. We are going to struggle in Europe this season again.

The same problems exist. We have no midfield and this is actually all our first choice midfielders playing.

The transition of play through the middle is non-existent. Our forward play comes only through the wings and only through Hazard on the wing. Once Hazard is marked out, our attack is dead.

3 games later and the same problems exist. We are 'one major injury to Hazard or Matic' away from a disastrous title defense. I had high hopes for Pedro and at least one other midfielder. Instead, Jose blocked the sale of Mikel and persists with using Ramires in every game when it is clear he absolute tosh. Even worse, we are trying to spend £25m on a defender.

And now we are using Victor Moses? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2015
When will assnal fans wake up from this dream they've been in for a decade now?. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2015
nateevs:

Bro. Under normal circumstances, this will be the case.
I said this right after the second pre-season game.

3 games later and the same problems exist. We are 'one major injury to Hazard or Matic' away from a disastrous title defense. I had high hopes for Pedro and at least one other midfielder. Instead, Jose blocked the sale of Mikel and persists with using Ramires in every game when it is clear he absolute tosh. Even worse, we are trying to spend £25m on a defender.

And now we are using Victor Moses? Seriously?

Jose did not block the sale of Mikel, Emenalo did by putting £10m value on his head that made Fernebace recoil. A ninja they were willing to give away for £3m to Italian clubs last summer. How can Jose block the sale of a ninja he has no time for, a ninja he constantly benches and a ninja who he prefers Zouma in midfield over? Only Emenalo is protecting that useless lout, just like he offered him 5 year contract late in 2012 when Chelsea did not have a manager to decide on Mikel's future.

The only one I will say Jose joined Emenalo in foolishness is the Ramires issue. Real Madrid made a 30m Euro bid in August last year and Jose said "Ramires is going nowhere". Foolishness.

Despite that, I have read numerous reports that Jose is prepared to sell Mikel, Ramires, Cuadrado and Oscar. Who is preventing all these sales? These motherfvckers are blocking our progress in vital areas of the team.

Honestly, I will never write off Joses managerial skill, but I will say that he would have to be a miracle worker to get anything out of this useless bunch this season. As Jose said yesterday, Max Gradel, Wijnaldum and Cabaye are good enough to play for Chelsea. What he should have said is "even Newcastle, Palace and Bournemouth are working with certain players that are better than some of the rubbish I've got in my squad".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Danhumprey:
Hehehehehe. I dey tell you. The Wailing Moaners.grin
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
I weep!! SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bimffo:
Imagine selling Andre Schurrle and buying Juan Cuadrado...

PS: Douglas Costa is good and a very direct player, who has an eye for goal and also helps out the defence. Wish we had that buy.

bigkesh:
The individual/group of people that choose
Cuadrado over Douglas Costa should be
sacked & jailed by Abramovich.

That guy was begging us,he did everything to play for us.....Infact he was obsessed with Mourinho, We carry our head to buy Rasta Man

Pre season o.

But it looks like Douglas Costa might be the real deal and prove me massively wrong about him.

He needs to improve on his shot taking cos nowadays every attacker should be a goal scoring threat and not just looking to dribble and pass alone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ibime:

Jose did not block the sale of Mikel, Emenalo did by putting £10m value on his head that made Fernebace recoil. A ninja they were willing to give away for £3m to Italian clubs last summer. How can Jose block the sale of a ninja he has no time for, a ninja he constantly benches and a ninja who he prefers Zouma in midfield over? Only Emenalo is protecting that useless lout, just like he offered him 5 year contract late in 2012 when Chelsea did not have a manager to decide on Mikel's future.

The only one I will say Jose joined Emenalo in foolishness is the Ramires issue. Real Madrid made a 30m Euro bid in August last year and Jose said "Ramires is going nowhere". Foolishness.

Despite that, I have read numerous reports that Jose is prepared to sell Mikel, Ramires, Cuadrado and Oscar. Who is preventing all these sales? These motherfvckers are blocking our progress in vital areas of the team.

Honestly, I will never write off Joses managerial skill, but I will say that he would have to be a miracle worker to get anything out of this useless bunch this season. As Jose said yesterday, Max Gradel, Wijnaldum and Cabaye are good enough to play for Chelsea. What he should have said is "even Newcastle, Palace and Bournemouth are working with certain players that are better than some of the rubbish I've got in my squad".

The last report I read about the Mikel transfer saga was that Jose blocked it. Anyway it really doesn't matter who did. What matters is that whoever it is, (Emenalo or anyone) is an absolutely fvcking d1ckhead intent on destroying the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Spy360:

No signing up till now. This is unlike Mourinho o. Chelsea fans what's happening, has Wenger's spirit entered him? cheesy

May be he wants to pull a huge surprise on us all. Still wondering what his jokers are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Spy360:
What's your prediction for top four? Mine is
Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester City
Manchester United

Sorry, I don't see the Blues winning this season due to a very weak bench. You guys have the best first team though, but injuries and form could cost the title.
Arsenal has a better balanced team, and with Cech they have my go.
City is living in past glory. They have not really strengthened.
United's poor defence and too much tinkering with LvG's philosophy would mean more time to blend. By the time they do, it's too late.
Liverpool miss out with too many new faces without real quality.
No surprise with your top four list. You are an Assnal fan. And you just enjoying the countless orga$m your team is giving you with their recent performance against Chelsea. Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ibime and Emenalo again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Salah gone on loan to Roma. The Salah and Cuadrado back-to-back signings will go down in the club's history as the most useless back-to-back signings ever made.

Those two players cost close to £40m. We could have bought Sterling with the same money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Salah's bad form was due to chelsea's bad luck on players, I remember salah ripping y'all to shreds in the champions league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
You remember one game of Salah's and that is enough to conclude that he had good form before joining us but bad luck after he joined us. How you come up with these things beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
dopeJemi:
Salah's bad form was due to chelsea's bad luck on players, I remember salah ripping y'all to shreds in the champions league

Dope, The way you think sometimes, Na legendary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bad Luck they say

they didn't see their unwanted Pogba now costs 60m+
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bimffo:

Dope, The way you think sometimes, Na legendary.

I lie? Yes or no? Why did chelsea buy salah? Was he a flop before y'all bought him? Did he rip y'all to shreds or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
nateevs:
You remember one game of Salah's and that is enough to conclude that he had good form before joining us but bad luck after he joined us. How you come up with these things beats my imagination.

Salah had a good season for his club before y'all bought him, true or false?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm not trying to troll or anything, but salah and cuadrado both had good seasons before y'all bought them

They are not the first, torres and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
dopeJemi:

Salah had a good season for his club before y'all bought him, true or false?

What are you talking about? Did you see Salah have a good season or not? And by see, I mean watch Salah in the Swiss league have many good games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
nateevs:

What are you talking about? Did you see Salah have a good season or not? And by see, I mean watch Salah in the Swiss league have many good games.

Salah's individual awards
CAF Most Promising African Talent of the Year in 2012

In 2013, he was awarded the SAFP Golden Player award for being the best player in the Swiss Super League

So what are we not saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Odegbami was also ripping EPL teams apart too
where's he now?

Moral: Never judge a player based on only one outing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Legendary thinking grin grin......Legendary nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
dopeJemi:

I lie? Yes or no? Why did chelsea buy salah? Was he a flop before y'all bought him? Did he rip y'all to shreds or not?

Okay. Change the Chelsea to ManU and change the Salah to Di Maria.

Now, Did Man United affect Di Maria's career negatively?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Odegbami was also ripping EPL teams apart too

where's he now?

Moral: Never judge a player based on only one outing

awarded the CAF Most Promising African Talent of the Year in 2012

In 2013, he was awarded the SAFP Golden Player award for being the best player in the Swiss Super League

Now this is not one outing, why did chelsea buy him then? It is your club who judged him based on one outing not me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bimffo:

Okay. Change the Chelsea to ManU and change the Salah to Di Maria.

Now, Did Man United affect Di Maria's career negatively?

No it didn't, but I could say chelsea has affected players career negatively than united.. true or false?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
dopeJemi:

awarded the CAF Most Promising African Talent of the Year in 2012

Now this is not one outing, why did chelsea buy him then? It is your club who judged him based on one outing not me

oga u said badluck

now explain the badluck for there na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:

oga u said badluck

now explain the badluck for there na

It's no news that chelsea is known for killing careers, i'm not trying to insult the club's status or anything but it is a fact that is glaring

But y'all are still a good team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
dopeJemi:

No it didn't, but I could say chelsea has affected players career negatively than united.. true or false?

LmAoooo.. Man United did not affect Di Maria's career negatively but Chelsea affected Salah's Career. Okay. Good night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bimffo:

LmAoooo.. Man United did not affect Di Maria's career negatively but Chelsea affected Salah's Career. Okay. Good night.

Sorry, pardon me, that was a mistake, I meant it did, not didn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.