Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510332 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hristo Stoichkov told Pedro the Dutchman Louis Van Gaal was “mediocre” and somebody who “destroys clubs”. (Telegraph) #CFC #MUFC #FCB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Another Oscar version.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Hmm...This might be good news for my Fantasy Football team

Ivanovic is a top centreback.

Too judge him solely as a right back would be harsh as that is not the position he trained for.

He's been doing us a favour playing there for years just like Azpi at left-back. It would be unfair to judge Azpi as a left-back also.

That's why I no too vex even though I know wingers have been washing Ivanovic for 3 years now.

If Roman wants to spend crazy money on Stones, it's his money as long as he gets the midfielder we need also. But ninjas should also recognise that Chelsea have 4 good quality centrebacks at the moment - Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry and Zouma.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ewosk: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Greatihex:
y do u guys always tink it is oscar that wl play bench in d no. 10 role? Oscar cn guarantee us 10 goals and 5 assists in a season wtout injury. Bt, we cnt say d same 4 willian. Oscar on his day is more productive than willian on his day. You guys underrate oscar too much. Watch out 4 oscar dis season. Hope u guys saw hm against swansea.

I dont think is about underating Oscar but Willian work or back track a bit more than oscar a reason most pple will pitch Willian in Mou team over oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mehn, do we really need to go that far? Make we just sign Sane, Montero, and Sissoko and I'm good. But hey that's just me. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ewosk: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ibime:

Too judge him solely as a right back would be harsh as that is not the position he trained for.

He's been doing us a favour playing there for years just like Azpi at left-back. It would be unfair to judge Azpi as a left-back also.

That's why I no too vex even though I know wingers have been washing Ivanovic for 3 years now.

If Roman wants to spend crazy money on Stones, it's his money as long as he gets the midfielder we need also. But ninjas should also recognise that Chelsea have 4 good quality centrebacks at the moment - Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry and Zouma.

It has tay'ed i saw ivan played as a cb...

We really need a box-to-box CM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
See the way Chelsea fans are rejoicing over the purchase of an average player(Barca's level). Well sha, it's no surprise because the guy has more trophies than Chelsea football club.

When the guy bangs in 20 goals in your mediocre league just like Sanchez, no dillusional fan should start throwing tantrums on how he's better than Neymar.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
chrisley024:
Another Oscar version.
What a cheap way to console yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

Is chelsea greater than man united? If yes, why?

Also define great
latest

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Debroslink:

When the guy bangs in 20 goals in your mediocre league just like Sanchez,

Which sanchez scored 20 goals and which league? The effect of bilbao's hammering and the shot I threw at you on your thread has disabled your brain. Leing liars, wailing wailers. Take it again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
chrisley024:
Another Oscar version.

So, he is now another version of Oscar. grin Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
I hear Pedro is going to none other place than Chelsea? Boy, are you having a laugh!! Hahahaha ! Another Barca reject going on to shitt on the bridge like Cesc is cooly doing now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Keky:
latest

Even athletic bilbao is on the list, you can imagine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
bigkesh:

What a cheap way to console yourself
console ke? Never interested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

Even athletic bilbao is on the list, you can imagine
As in, and we can't find the so called *pride of London *
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Keky:
As in, and we can't find the so called *pride of London *

Which London? Or is there another meaning to pride now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ibime:

This is very true. Chelsea abused Ivanovics versatility. He is a CB but his versatility was abused.

In this case he needs to be returned back to CB and Terry benched else he would leave

Age doesnt work well with Full backs since they are expected to go back and forth the line

Even Maldini moved from LB to CB when he was getting older

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Traore and moses loans may be part of Stones deal according to news.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Stones' deal may be done before weekend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Age doesnt work well with Full backs since they are expected to go back and forth the line

Even Maldini moved from LB to CB when he was getting older

Brilliant piece, somebody must have hacked this moniker. This cant be dayo. It's like expecting busquit to score a brilliant goal. Unbelievable shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
airmark:

Brilliant piece somebody must have hacked this moniker. This cant be dayo. shocked
He still goofed by saying we ABUSED Iva's versatility so he still remain a troll to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
hensben:
He still goofed by saying we ABUSED Iva's versatility so he still remain a troll to me.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Keky:
latest
Beat this or STFU

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
airmark:
Traore and moses loans may be part of Stones deal according to news.

I don't believe it.

If true, why didn't they just sell Moses when Stoke bid £9m for him?

Do you think Everton will proritise Moses and Traore over their own wingers Delofeu, Mirallas and Barkley who is now playing left wing. Not to mention Bryan Oviedo who does a great job on the wing, or Leon Osman, Pieenar or Aiden Mcgeady who is still there.

Best player at AFCON Christian Atsu is riding bench permanently at Bournemouth because they went and spent £7m on Gradel. The week after Palace took Bamford, they relegated him with Connor Wickham, while I don't see Ake getting minutes at Watford. Premier league clubs will always protect their own assets over someone elses. I doubt these lads will be given a fair chance. The only loyal manager you can trust with loan players is Mark Hughes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ibime:

I don't believe it.

If true, why didn't they just sell Moses when Stoke bid £9m for him?

Do you think Everton will proritise Moses and Traore over their own wingers Delofeu, Mirallas and Barkley who is now playing left wing. Not to mention Bryan Oviedo who does a great job on the wing, or Leon Osman, Pieenar or Aiden Mcgeady who is still there.

Best player at AFCON Christian Atsu is riding bench permanently at Bournemouth because they went and spent £7m on Gradel. The week after Palace took Bamford, they relegated him with Connor Wickham, while I don't see Ake getting minutes at Watford. Premier league clubs will always protect their own assets over someone elses. I doubt these lads will be given a fair chance. The only loyal manager you can trust with loan players is Mark Hughes.

Words
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tval:
Beat this or STFU
1 UCL is equal to 13 FA cups yet gayners fan wouldn't allow us to hear word.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Our Boy Pasalic levels for Monaco. grin

My night couldn't have gotten better!!

Oh Valencia retakes the lead. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Keky:
latest
You gayner fan 1 UCL is equal to 13 FA cups. Now do the Maths.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by okotv(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
I think traore should remain at Chelsea and understudy Pedro then in two seasons he should be ready to go. Moses can be sold abeg to rescue his dying career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Surely, the Citeh's defeat was what the big wigs at SW6 needed to stregthen - a mantra we've been reading out since May.

With Pedro in, our right wing issues just got addressed. Now we need a classic modern day CM, Pogba someone? cheesy

I swear to God, we've got a big talent in Pasalic. I reiterate, Falcao's transfer makes sense when viewed from a healthy angle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Surely, the Citeh's defeat was what the big wigs at SW6 needed to stregthen - a mantra we've been reading out since May.

With Pedro in, our right wing issues just got addressed. Now we need a classic modern day CM, Pogba someone? cheesy

I swear to God, we've got a big talent in Pasalic. I reiterate, Falcao's transfer makes sense when viewed from a healthy angle.
witsel will be cool then offload Ramirez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pasalic the new Modric.....Where is Lucas Piazon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bandely(m), PDPGuy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.