Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545313 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Meanwhile John Terry prostrates for another 4th grade footballer

This begs the question, was he a lizard in his previous life?
dayo, you be person papa o! Leave trolling for boys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
nateevs:

I am not 100% Pogba. Ask me to take a decision, I will spend the money on Witsel and Koke instead and make Fabregas and Willian sit.

To the point you raise though, if you think Pogba will be another Cuadrado, then I bless the Lord for your life. It means your eyes were lucky enough to be spared the absolute hogwash Cuadrado offered us.

Cos if you did see the ghastly, car-crash stuff Cuadrado delivered many times, there's no way on earth you put Pogba into the same bracket.

Oboy see masterclass in backhand compliment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nihilist:

Oboy see masterclass in backhand compliment

The person addressed probably doesnt get it because he was one of the 2 people that liked the post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why Raumdeuter dey post Lizard picture here. I no like to dey see Lizard angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

The person addressed probably doesnt get it because he was one of the 2 people that liked the post

I was the 2nd grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tval:
Why Raumdeuter dey post Lizard picture here. I no like to dey see Lizard angry angry

Sorry jare. Na the way John Terry dey play nowadays wey him dey prostrate or lie down for every 4th grade footballer out there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
@Dayo,has the meaning of dribble been changed? Cos all dis terry gif u dey post as dribbles dey baffle me ooo....is it safe to say u didn't watch those matches or the rerun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
hephem:
@Dayo,has the meaning of dribble been changed? Cos all dis terry gif u dey post as dribbles dey baffle me ooo....is it safe to say u didn't watch those matches or the rerun?

WHat is the meaning of dribble oo?

Abi wetin you wan call the one wey John Terry either lies down opening nyansh like for Andre Ayew or prostrate like for Rondon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh you mean what lead to him being on d floor doesn't matter? Can a defender make a sliding tackle while standing or a player slipping and loosing possession equates to a dribble?I know u joke a lot thou, I just hope dis is one of those cases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
hephem:
Oh you mean what lead to him being on d floor doesn't matter? Can a defender make a sliding tackle while standing or a player slipping and loosing possession equates to a dribble?I know u joke a lot thou, I just hope dis is one of those cases.

And in which of the instances was he making a sliding tackle was it when he was doing rankadede for RVP or Opening thighs for Ayew or prostrating for Rondon

Which of these instances was he sliding tackle anyone?

Vs Rondon yesterday was he slide tackling or was he sliping on how did he get to that agama lizard position or vs Ayew was he advertising his anus for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
We dont talk too much about the chelsea ladies, they are on the verge of taking the WSL (female version of d bpl) with three games to go.....

They are 3 points clear ontop of the table after kicking arsenal ladies ass like the men can do in their home ground two goals to nothing grin ........

GO GO BLUES LADIES

#KTBFFH
#WSLWINNERS cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
The Van persie case was purely a slip persie was not in possession of d ball until d slip( a la gerard). He went sliding to block a rebound from coutouis's save.I no there's no changing ur mind thou even if I ask u to watch d replays one more time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chestar5:
We dont talk too much about the chelsea ladies, they are on the verge of taking the WSL (female version of d bpl) with three games to go.....

They are 3 points clear ontop of the table after kicking arsenal ladies ass like the men can do in their home ground two goals to nothing grin ........

GO GO BLUES LADIES

#KTBFFH
#WSLWINNERS cheesy
Our babez set oooo.....
Terry must be following their Progress, Captain duties grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
All the 3 incidents led to goals I am not even including the one he was yanked off at half time vs City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mourinholic:
Our babez set oooo..... Terry must be following their Progress, Captain duties grin

lolgrin, he is actually the president of chelsea ladies grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:

am I the only one who's prayin' for this deal to not work out?
Pogba Deal will make a statement to other team!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
What we saw yesterday wasn't a convincing performance, but then, who really cares when all that matters are the maximum points?

If we must address the horrendous defending we're getting lately, then I believe reshuffling the Matic-Cesc pivot is just way to begin. Defensively, the duo haven't been up to it this term, they've been failing to serve as the defensive aegis of our backline.

I know many would argue that Ivanovic is the weakest link in our defence, yeah but then, is the Serb to be solely blamed for the seven freaking goals we've conceded in just three games? Certainly NO! Truth is our backline has been quite exposed and acquiring the services of either Stones, Rocks or even Mountains isn't necessarily going to wedge this free fall. Just overload our midfield with attacking options, tada Cesc would become a defensive liability, Matic would fail to handle the heat alone and our backline would be placed on enormous pressure.

Prior to his signing, I did question Fabregas' ability to thrive in a pivot. Although he did shut me up last season, his recent performance quite suggest that I might be right with my initial doubts.

Three Options To Consider:

1. Sign up a new natural CM to partner Matic
2. Switch to a 3-man midfield; Matic-Cesc-Oscar
3. Pray Cesc mutates into a red monster over nite, one that would dominate play and work his socks off for the team.

It's great to have Pedro here and I must say I was not surprised with his performance on his debut. I lost count of how many chances the ninja created, I hope Hazard can get some air now.

I see some homies already kicking against Pogba's buy. Please tell, would you rather have him in a Citeh or Manyoo's shirt?

How do you think our lightweight midfield would fare when up against these ninjas: Pogba-Schnederlein-Schweinsteiger OR Pogba-Fernandinho-Toure?

Forget the cash and get me that french monster cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chelsea fans ehn.....TF is dis??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Coutinho showing Oscar and Ramirez what it means to be a Brazilian
We have 5 Brazilians and none of them is Coutinho, Douglas,Neymar,Moura,Anderson.......

Brazil o GBE wa o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
^^ Douglas still dey come up. We are watching him. We no be Chelsea fans wey go dey hype their players anyhow

Douglas needs to imporve his shooting, his assist numbers are decent 3 assist in 2 league games but there is a lot of room for improvement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aaran Ramsey. . . what a baller!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mourinholic:
Coutinho showing Oscar and Ramirez what it means to be a Brazilian
We have 5 Brazilians and none of them is Coutinho, Douglas,Neymar,Moura,Anderson.......

Brazil o GBE wa o

I actually admire Coutinho and Neymar out of your mentions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chelsea is in crisis. . . . yet on same points with Arsenal

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
"[Marin] will arrive in Trabzon tonight and undergo a medical tomorrow before completing his transfer." -Süleyman Hurma; source: Turkish Football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shekpe fanz, thank you for giving us Cech!

What a KEEPER!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
amodu:

"[Marin] will arrive in
Trabzon tonight and
undergo a medical
tomorrow before
completing his transfer."
-Süleyman Hurma;
source: Turkish Football

Hope say na permanent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pataki:

What a KEEPER!
Its a pleasure giving out my Leftover, what are neighbors for?
U like Ramirez,Mikel or Falcao
pick your choice

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pataki:

What a KEEPER!

That's why y'all call us the pride of London. You can stand up, we are always there to help you out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LUGER(m), USAfall2024, Shegzdave, swiz123(m), Kilishihunter and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.