Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10563322 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:
I fail to see your point tho, but it doesn't matter.

Have fun.
What a shame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2015
lalaboi:

Meaningless. .

Would this happen without a rule change from last year? so why is it a determinant for the best league in the world.

PS: I do believe that the La liga is on a high having dominated the Europe's top 2 intercountry competitions for the past 2 seasons. Thats a more reasonable reason for being top than the above.

We were only stressing the fact that la liga is the best - That's why I said total domination! You don't expect us to start listing all the reasons why la liga is the best all over again!

BTW, if the rule had been in existence since the beginning of UCl, la liga would have had 5 teams for like 3 seasons, while EPL..... None!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Oga Nateevs are you on leave or something because it feels extremely strange to find you viewing this page by this time of the day?

Meanwhile,I noticed you have been active here for some days now.

You are welcome back sir.

Abeg help us bring back bluediva too......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
Pedro enjoys lunch with Fabregas, Azpilicueta and Costa

Nice of them to bring Felipe Luis along.... Didn't u see him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Mourinholic:

Nice of them to bring Felipe Luis along.... Didn't u see him?
You mean the small girl grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
mathys:
Oga Nateevs are you on leave or something because it feels extremely strange to find you viewing this page by this time of the day?

Meanwhile,I noticed you have been active here for some days now.

You are welcome back sir.

Abeg help us bring back bluediva too......

Hehehe. True.
But I am not on leave. Working from home actually and just trying to keep abreast of on-goings.

Bludiva has not been here in ages.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
You mean the small girl grin
grin;Dyup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2015
All 20 BPL manager when they were young

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2015
^^Jose Mourinho was a total failure as a player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Take Jimenez bro, Laporte is just an upgraded version of Gerard Pique.

Technically good but quite slow.

I actually quite rate Laporte u know. I think he'll be a quality signing. He has definitely left an impression on me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
amodu:

Putting Hazard in the midfield is limiting him and makes him disappear in matches.

He his best suited on the left wing and roam to the middle and right on his own volition.
you are right. Left is his best position, bt when he is in form, it doesn't matter where he plays behind the striker. He wl stil pull his strings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mourinholic:

That's a poor excuse..... Hazard's best position is the middle, he excels there....
Do you know a 10 actually roams about like you want hazard to do on the left wing.....

If Hazard is playing as a winger with license to roam about,what's the difference playing as 10......
Hazard has been poor this season, position no be excuse
hazard has nt bn poor, bt has nt reached his form that we knw hm for. He has been gud compared to average players. At least he has bn beta than man utd first signing of the summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greatihex:
hazard has nt bn poor, bt has nt reached his form that we knw hm for. He has been gud compared to average players. At least he has bn beta than man utd first signing of the summer.
Hidden has been poor, he hasn't done better than Januzaj.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:
who is januzaj? Is he manure player too?. Hazard's first five games in epl was superb unlike 'mere-fish dey play'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Evry player excels wt space. Bt, hazard plays both wt space nd without space.
amodu:

Hazard excel where there is space because of his quick and incisive dribbling skills and his highest number of successful take-ons was on the flank.

And Hazard is not the only player playing below par this season which Mourinho also testify to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
who is januzaj? Is he manure player too?. Hazard's first five games in epl was superb unlike 'mere-fish dey play'.
So he won balon d'or after his first 5 games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:
doing beta is it scoring goal? I am just tired of all dis football fans that dnt knw hw to watch football. Who cn also tel me that januzaj has played beta than montero dis season just bcus of a goal. Learn to watch football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:
So he won balon d'or after his first 5 games?
Childish talk again. Smh.
He won YPOTY n POTY after three seasons in epl whereas a certain fat bou(Rooney) still unable to win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greatihex:
doing beta is it scoring goal? I am just tired of all dis football fans that dnt knw hw to watch football. Who cn also tel me that januzaj has played beta than montero dis season just bcus of a goal. Learn to watch football.
Generally, manure urinated fans lack football knowledge so I'm not surprise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greatihex:
So what has Hidden done so far? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
Childish talk again. Smh.
He won YPOTY n POTY after three seasons in epl whereas a certain fat bou(Rooney) still unable to win it.
So tell the relationship between his first 5 games in EPL & his performances this season.
You hop around like a girl playing suwe & still open cavity to say childish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greatihex:
who has been better between Hazard and Montero? Be honest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisley024:
No mind am. they were scrutinizing Hazard jejely but he somehow decided to throw in Memphis in the equation, so me sef throw in Januzaj nah smiley - then he nailed himself with Montero in a poor attempt to wail SMH

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:
So tell the relationship between his first 5 games in EPL & his performances this season.
You hop around like a girl playing suwe & still open cavity to say childish?
I'm letting you know hazard hit the ground running in epl unlike 'mere-fish Dey-play'.
Bruv you hop around too, stop been a hypocrite. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ibime:

I thought I was the only one who thought the same thing.

I have never seen him control the game as a conventional midfielder. I have seen him dribbling and shooting from the left-wing, right-wing and attacking positions but I have never seen anything to show me he can play effectively in a pivot. His ball retention/recycling and possession control leaves a lot to be desired.
exactly wat i hv bn telin my 5rnds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisley024:
its just 3 games calm down. If it is so, it's safe to say Pedro>>>all manure attackers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
its just 3 games calm down. If it is so, it's safe to say Pedro>>>all manure attackers.
Yeah, and Smalling >>>>all chelshit defenders. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisley024:
Yeah, and Smalling >>>>all chelshit defenders. cheesy grin

You of all people,Chrisley?

Throlling is not ur thing bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
so man u fans is nw ur turn to cum to our thread to spill gibberish hmmmm i pity una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
mathys:

You of all people,Chrisley?

Throlling is not ur thing bro.
hensben shouldn't be taken serious. Keeps hoping around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:

how so?
pedro is in the same category as januzaj. they both scored a deflected shot.
how's pedro better than all utd forwards? when he scores a goal as brilliant as depay's you can send us a memo. till then, pedro = januzaj. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.