Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561076 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
mou should bring in Remy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Well, I'm still waiting to see a clip of what Koscielny did to Costa before I judge this situation.

He did him nothing!!! Nada!! You go grow old waiting for a non-existing provoke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Zoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

I miss the days of Collina, Costa would've been walking on egg shells just seeing him on the pitch. No wonder UEFA/FIFA don't take EPL refs serious. The head-butt worth a Black card alone!!
Really? embarassed.......

Daddy u can lie o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:
EPL refs are mórons. How is that a red card? Fùcking bastard!!
guy that football for you man it wont and will never be always fair that what makes the game interesting

Goal zouma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Zoumaaaaaaa.....20year old defender killing Petr Cech. tonguetongue

[size=30] Wailing wailers, no party today[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

I miss the days of Collina, Costa would've been walking on egg shells just seeing him on the pitch. No wonder UEFA/FIFA don't take EPL refs serious. The head-butt worth a Black card alone!!
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

He did him nothing!!! Nada!! You go grow old waiting for a non-existing provoke.

Are u in the stadium?
How do you know that Kos did him nothing?

Well, from my own view: the ref could have called Costa and Gabriel and give them a last warning.

Now, the ref has given Arsenal fans an excuse!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chelseafan1:

[size=30] Wailing wailers, no party today[/size]

says who? The Venue has been changed!

To the Gunners thread!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

Btw, it wasn't a headbutt.
Maybe 'chestbutt'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Btw, it wasn't a headbutt. Maybe 'chestbutt'

let them wail!

Baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:

let them wail!

Baba
Lol!
Well, it's nice to see a decision go our way for once this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Are u in the stadium?
How do you know that Kos did him nothing?

Well, from my own view: the ref could have called Costa and Gabriel and give them a last warning.

Now, the ref given Arsenal fans an excuse!

What are you on about? Are you watching back of TV? Kos did him nothing!! All the replays showed nothing. Kos marked him as every defender would do and like a spoilt child he is, he started throwing tantrums like he did against Citeh before Fernandinho and Kompany shut him up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Btw, it wasn't a headbutt. Maybe 'chestbutt'
No, it's an eyebutt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:

says who? The Venue has been changed!

To the Gunners thread!!!!

Make we pity them because of that red card, abeg who help me see Dopejemi, I told him Arsenal will disappoint him today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
Well, it's nice to see a decision go our way for once this season.

Hell yea! But surely gave them an excuse to lose

Sinizia, go an reverse the red and stop wailing, please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

What are you on about? Are you watching back of TV? Kos did him nothing!! All the replays showed nothing. Kos marked him as every defender would do and like a spoilt child he is, he started throwing tantrums like he did against Citeh before Fernandinho and Kompany shut him up.

That's what I'm trying to make u see.
From the clips we've seen kos. Did nothing and costa should have seen red.
Bit I believe kos did something.

This is the last reply I'll give u on this issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hazard playing with a new spirit

Iva getting sodomised

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

That's what I'm trying to make u see.
From the clips we've seen kos. Did nothing and costa should have seen red.
Bit I believe kos did something.

Stop grasping at straws abeg. You believe Kos did something but ALL the cameras didn't see it? We'd go with your beliefs over facts? So against Man City and other teams, what did they do to Costa before he started forming Rambo as always? Abeg, forget matter. Costa is dumb and should have been banned if a good ref was on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

That's what I'm trying to make u see. From the clips we've seen kos. Did nothing and costa should have seen red. Bit I believe kos did something.

It was a kick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTR2: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Roland17:
Irrespective of club affinity the constant theatrical display by Costa and of Chelsea players swarming referees is an embarrassment to football.
Yes, because chelsea is the only club that has players swarming on refeeres.
Have you ever watched an el-clasico?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Hazard playing with a new spirit

Iva getting sodomised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
cazorla red o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
But the Rugby World Cup is on going... . If Arsenal wants to play Rugby, let them go register nah.

3 red cards in 2 matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
edennnnnnnnnnnnnnn hazaarrrrrrrddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Own goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
The party people can move their canopies to the Arsenal thread abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

Stop grasping at straws abeg. You believe Kos did something but ALL the cameras didn't see it? We'd go with your beliefs over facts? So against Man City and other teams, what did they do to Costa before he started forming Rambo as always? Abeg, forget matter. Costa is dumb and should have been banned if a good ref was on the pitch.
my guy forget it has happened, it not anyone fault ur party time was aborted. Bro pls stop ranting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Arsene wengay no wait shake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

No, it's an eyebutt.
Mtchew. I don't even know why you're pained.
When decisions go your way when Webb officiates. U don't feel pained.
Btw, if you feel so much pained. Go and reverse the decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
nastydamus:
The party people can move their canopies to the Arsenal thread abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), BlueRayDick, iykmora(m), swiz123(m), drisham(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.