Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10525465 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
NeoVictory:

Quote me anyone.

Chelsea will also lose today's match.
hmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U guys ve a terrible record at Newcastle. And as much as i want dat terrible form to kontinu, i think u guys should ve this match..

You well so? undecided have which match? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dem must lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chelsea MUST win o to silence all 'em haterz grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mou has won at st. James park twice in a cup competition. U guys shld nt wori.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
coogar:
john terry na english man naaa....
if he produces the same performance as 3 other guys, they would name him
as the man of the match.

in matches where rooney scores one goal and other players score goals as
well.....the media normally say rooney helps united to win the game. cheesy if a foreign
striker had no goals in 953 league minutes for united, he woulda been crucified by the media.

terry was the best CB in 2004/5 though....people forget that chelsea team was singlehandedly
the best squad in europe that year. petr cech back then was better than anything neuer has done
for germany. then you have the spine of terry-makelele-lampard-drogba. once chelsea score a goal,
that's the end of the game. you could hire messi and maradona that time and nothing would happen.

Jose's team of 2004 was just great.

coogar:
i am asking you....

Alright I'll tell you what I think. I think statistics don't usually show one the picture he wants to see, in other words, they often lie.

If awards were to be given out solely based on numbers, that then would be a poor judgement of all that happens on the field of play. How possible?

Numbers wont tell you that Hazard created the most chances from open play in the league (98) last season, numbers wont tell you that those chances created by Hazard were fluffed by his teammates neither would numbers tell you that if those chances were converted, Hazard would have easily finished the season as the highest assist holder.

Numbers would tell you that Cesc had the league's most assists but it wouldn't tell you that most of those assists were from set-plays neither would numbers tell you that despite Cesc being the league top creator, he was piss-poor from January. Numbers would tell you that Di Maria, Carzola, Fabregas, Sigurdsson and Brunt had more assists than Hazard last season but it wouldn't tell you that same players all had fickle forms through out the season.

Coogar numbers usually lie and this is against the popular notion that they don't. Hazard was terrific last season for all and sundry to see, he clearly do not need numbers who's a pathological liar to back him up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mourinho might get the sack soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

You well so? undecided have which match? undecided
I was been realistic. I go happy die if Newcastle win. Infact i want Newcastle to win..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sunderland will win today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I was been realistic. I go happy die if Newcastle win. Infact i want Newcastle to win..

Jose has never won a league match there before, so you weren't being realistic angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
sinizia:

You don't know Dayo!! He codedly removed the ALL (save for the final) matches that Boa Constrictor had a bad game and chose one single match as a benchmark to rate Boa over England defenders. Shows how mischievous he is. So Lahm, Neur and Hummels bails out German defence all through other stages, but Boa Constrictor "beasts" the final and automatically eclipses other defenders contributions? Thank God WC is not one match and hence no site or pundit rated Boa Constrictor over the likes of Vlaar, Hummels, Gonzalez, Blind and co.

Oya watch. . . To show you how low Dayo can go to whip up useless sentiment to make Boateng the better defender than Terry and by extension other defenders. . .

Going by Dayo's mind-boggling analogy..

Thuram didn't beast France 98 final (Frank Lebouf did).. Boateng is a better than him.

Maldini didn't beast USA 94 final. . . so Boateng is better than him.

Cannavaro didn't beast Germany 2006 finals (Pirlo was man of the match. Cannavaro beasted the semi-final win over Germany). . . so Boateng is better than him.

Ramos didn't beast South Africa 2010 finals ... And so Boateng is better than him..

This is Dayo's analogy.. Watch how he'll shift the goal post and come up with another excuse to place Cannavaro and co over Boateng. Just dey watch. . .

Did you watch all these world cup finals or you're just talking out of your asss

Because Thuram was a stand out performer in the France 98 final, Canavaro was in 2006 and Maldini was in 94.

The first thing is to go watch all these matches first before trying to analyze
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

Jose has never won a league match there before, so you weren't being realistic angry
Mehn! U hate Chelsea gan o. Oya nor vex. Let's hope Newcastle can do the needful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Did you watch all these world cup finals or you're just talking out of your asss

Because Thuram was a stand out performer in the France 98 final, Canavaro was in 2006 and Maldini was in 94.

The first thing is to go watch all these matches first before trying to analyze

Yes, I watched the matches. Thuram didn't beast that final!! Cannavaro beasted the semi-final win over Germany but he didn't beast the final!! So by your calculations and analogy, Boateng is greater than them? LOL. At least I wasn't disappointed, you gave me excuses as I expected. My work is done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Spurs 3-1 up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Mehn! U hate Chelsea gan o. Oya nor vex. Let's hope Newcastle can do the needful

Hope? They will disgrace chelshit today cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
nateevs:
Spurs 3-1 up.
A very good result. Manure may top the table this weekend, though I want them to lose too. I expect arsenal to drop points, so that chelsea will close the gap. Saint james park usually turn to a fort knox againts The blues, but hopefully, the jinx will be broken today!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
So if we win the league again ,so dunce will come here and yarn dust to say we won because others didn't turn up......As if that is something reasonable

Anyway,City still for the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Emaprince:
A very good result. Manure may top the table this weekend, though I want them to lose too. I expect arsenal to drop points, so that chelsea will close the gap. Saint james park usually turn to a fort knox againts The blues, but hopefully, the jinx will be broken today!!

Good result. I hope Spurs can keep it this way. I am not worried about United.

I expect 3pts at St James's Park.

4-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
WATBA grin

4-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
City are in disarray

Shocking display
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Emaprince:
I really don't care about United,I don't even follow their matches.......That team don't scare me at all,They can't win the league...Too sure
City is the Koko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
nateevs:
Spurs 3-1 up.

I'm not watching the match.

It looks like Spurs is tearing Man City apart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
sinizia:

Yes, I watched the matches. Thuram didn't beast that final!! Cannavaro beasted the semi-final win over Germany but he didn't beast the final!! So by your calculations and analogy, Boateng is greater than them? LOL. At least I wasn't disappointed, you gave me excuses as I expected. My work is done.

Thuram was one of the best defenders for France that night he totally dominated the right side

Canavaro dominated the entire french attack despite missing nesta

And Maldini owned the entire Brazilian offence in 1994

You need to spend more time watching games and not just reading Wikipedia to check for who won official man of the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mourinholic:
So if we win the league again ,so dunce will come here and yarn dust to say we won because others didn't turn up......As if that is something reasonable

Anyway,City still for the league

I still believe in Mou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
timbros:

I'm not watching the match.

It looks like Spurs is tearing Man City apart.

In truth, they really are not tearing City apart. 3 of Spurs' goals were offside. They are sluggish and look very tired.

City on the other hand are shocking at the back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
spurs reducing citeh goal difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
nateevs:

In truth, they really are not tearing City apart. 3 of Spurs' goals were offside. They are sluggish and look very tired.

City on the other hand are shocking at the back.

Hmmmm...

I just saw City paired Demichelis-Otamendi. That's wack combo IMO.

And why is Hart on the bench?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
timbros:

Hmmmm...
I just saw City paired Demichelis-Otamendi. That's wack combo IMO.
And why is Hart on the bench?

Hart is injured I hear.
Kompany, Toure, Aguero are now also out.
Silva out ad well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
nateevs:

Hart is injured I hear.
Kompany, Toure, Aguero are now also out.

Toure? O bhoy!!

City's season is over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pellegrini got his subs wrong. But Why do I care ThanK You Spurs.

Come On Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
timbros:

Toure? O bhoy!!

City's season is over.

They have 5 crucial players out.
It would be the equivalent of Thibault, Terry, Matic, Hazard and Costa out for Chelsea. We will struggle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thuram was one of the best defenders for France that night he totally dominated the right side

Canavaro dominated the entire french attack despite missing nesta

And Maldini owned the entire Brazilian offence in 1994

You need to spend more time watching games and not just reading Wikipedia to check for who won official man of the match

I read Wikipedia for 2010, 2014, 2006, 2002, 1998 and 1994 finals, everyone read it on net but Dayo watched all of them? You got jokes. Paola Maldini owned the Brazilian offense in 94? Ramos who had wasteful Rooben to thank beasted the Holland attack in 2010? O hail Dayo the ONLY watcher of football. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), kingBolton, Theuniverse, MorataFC, CaptainStephen(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.