Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533960 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14089) (14090) (14091) (14092) (14093) (14094) (14095) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 11:11am On May 15, 2022
Jodera:
They threatened and incited the poor girl to say such as a reaction from her. Then they turn around to say she blasphemed. Worst of it all is that it's not even a Muslim group she said such. Class WhatsApp group oo, in which she's even a bonafide member.

The way even the so called educated northern elites are even going about the matter is saddening. Chief Imam of Abuja says the girl deserved the death cos she crossed the red line. I still even dey look the yellow line this girl crossed not to talk of reaching the red line sef
Just take a look at these comments.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:11am On May 15, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:25am On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday to me
cool
Happy birthday Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:28am On May 15, 2022
Exonerate1:

Took them from 16th to 16th. He really saved them
Everton was already in a sinking ship before Lamps took over. He made sure they remained afloat and not sink any further. Next season, he will bring them up to Euro competitons.

Choke on that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:42am On May 15, 2022
Havertz10:
for the violence or the pleasantries?

We need specifics grin

Why you people celebrate a timing system that counts down to a person’s demise baffles the living hell out of me
Lmao. Death is inexorable, and as such I'm going to enjoy every moment I have. I'm not anhedonic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:44am On May 15, 2022
Taguchi:
If i insult your God, insult mine back make two of dem go fight each other

any individual that fight/kills for His/Her God is a terrorist and an unredeemable fool

and any god that requires his followers to fight for him is a fraud
Its shocking really. How a so called God will need a mere human to fight for him.

Like some one said...even on this forum, I have seen Muslims shouting jesus for no reason. And no one calls them to order because we know they are ignorant..and judgement is left for God alone.

A Muslim man once collected a chatolic chaplet his son picked from ground and tore it to pieces infront of Christians...warning his son sternly to never associate with such again. Christians around were just laughing. But reverse the scenario and see how the hausa man will pick his dagger to fight for his God.

My problem is the fact that many igbos and yorubas still reside in North. Only some one that doesn't value his life will remain there. I served in jos and left next day after POP..because hausa muslims have made it inhabitable even though there are many plateau Christians there. 3 corpers lost their lives during my time there.

I am still apprehensive of more blood shed of Christians and destruction of properties that will spread through out the Northern state in the aftermath of this girls death.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2022
Killing someone in the name of blasphemy is totally wrong to the best of my knowledge,I'm sure Allah would have explicitly stated it in the Quran for anybody to be killed if he/she is/was found guilty of blasphemy just as he apportioned the right punishments to other sins. Now to the killing of Deborah, which has been done already is also very wrong and I can stress the wrong enough but what's even more wrong is that some of these people are not remorseful and still feel it was right to do saying that's the least honour they can do for the prophet S.A.W. My heart cringed has I went through a certain thread on twitter yesterday and saw some Northerners still justifying this gruesome killing and at the junction even as a Muslim myself I will have to watch my back against this Northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 11:58am On May 15, 2022
Bombblacks:

I will say it again. All Muslims are potential terrorist and killers even the educated ones.
Well to be fair not all. There are some of them that don't reason like that, I think where one is raised helps to shape the mindset and ideology of how one perceives and judges things.

Nevertheless, I understand the sentiments behind what you said, yet it's not accurate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 15, 2022
Mr. Snowland hope you're fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 12:05pm On May 15, 2022
popizaino:
Killing someone in the name of blasphemy is totally wrong to the best of my knowledge,I'm sure Allah would have explicitly stated it in the Quran for anybody to be killed if he/she is/was found guilty of blasphemy just as he apportioned the right punishments to other sins. Now to the killing of Deborah, which has been done already is also very wrong and I can stress the wrong enough but what's even more wrong is that some of these people are not remorseful and still feel it was right to do saying that's the least honour they can do for the prophet S.A.W. My heart cringed has I went through a certain thread on twitter yesterday and saw some Northerners still justifying this gruesome killing and at the junction even as a Muslim myself I will have to watch my back against this Northerners.
So on point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 12:06pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Well to be fair not all. There are some of them that don't reason like that, I think where one is raised helps to shape the mindset and ideology of how one perceives and judges things.

Nevertheless, I understand the sentiments behind what you said, yet it's not accurate.
Ignore that fool jare some people just want to be noticed you can see no one is arguing with him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 12:08pm On May 15, 2022
Havertz10:
cute, because your god doesn’t instill enough conviction in you to fight his battles, you are questioning the convictions of another man’s beliefs

At the end of the day this discussion boils down to the fact that while Christians like to claim that both the Islamic god and their god are the same, you people still have this condescending view of Islamic god and their beliefs

Hence their need to violently remind you guys to remain in your space
Your own is just anti-christian agenda. Anything to deride and talk down on Christian beliefs even if it means supporting Islamic ideologies which you don't even agree with. The enemy of your enemy is now your friend.

And for correction, Christians don't believe neither do they claim to have the same God with the Muslims.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:10pm On May 15, 2022
Godx:

Just take a look at these comments.
Educated people for that matter...
Na God go help person not to fall in these kind of people hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2022
Parizz:
are christians being foolish or docile? Why can't they take up arms like their Muslim counterparts and fight for justice instead of waiting on the supreme being to avenge for them? Where are the crusaders of old? An eye for an eye, blood for blood. God will understand.

Christians are not docile they just understand this part of Gospel very well[b] "Let he without a sin cast the first stone "[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 12:16pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:

All Muslims who believe and follow the Quran word for word are potential terrorist and killers. Some are just better at hiding it until the occasion calls for it. The Quran basically calls on Muslims to kill people of other faith as they are infidels.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2022
Amoto94:

Your conclusion based on your observation is wrong. I support the punishment of blasphemy but I don't support the actions of the irate mobs.

Where in the Quran is it stated that we should kill for blasphemy? Haven't you thought that the infidel today or the one who blaspheme today can become a believer by accepting the kalimatu shaadah tomorrow? Did the prophet's uncle accept his nephew as the prophet of Allah ? Why didn't the killing starts from there? Engage me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 12:34pm On May 15, 2022
Bombblacks:

All Muslims who believe and follow the Quran word for word are potential terrorist and killers. Some are just better at hiding it until the occasion calls for it. The Quran basically calls on Muslims to kill people of other faith as they are infidels.
I'll say it again, not all Muslims have murderous tendencies and beliefs. You can't be making such statements when you haven't met all Muslims and interacted with them to find out, as a matter of fact some Muslims on this thread proves your assertion to be false.

Now understand that the written texts both in the Qur'an and the Holy Bible can be interpreted out of context and used for a nefarious agenda. These are facts.

Trust me if all Muslims as you guys are stating really have zero tolerance and murderous beliefs towards all unbelievers, then this country would have in turmoil more than this. During religious crisis like this even in the core north, many Muslims haved saved the lives of Christians and other so called unbelievers from their fellow bloodthirsty and misguided brethren.

ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
2-3 pass they are already in our box

I wait the day Chelsea will be this fast about their transition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:42pm On May 15, 2022
popizaino:
@your last line. Its no secret that yoruba Muslims are killed during religious crisis in North. They regard yoruba Muslims as weak.. since you don't agree with their extreme practices.

You don't need to start watching your back now...you should ha e known before now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
ItisHi:
Why can't Chelsea attackers be sharp

The answer is Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2022
TalabiAudu:
grin grin grin

See where he played the ball to.

Those Lakaka trolling videos soo accurate cheesy

Even the most clinical strikers of this world don't put away every chance they get,strikers score from multiple balls they get not to score with just one chance. We should reduce that expectations and work more of the ball into the box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Every one of these polytheist infidel cross worshippers is a blasphemer. They say Isa, a prophet, is God. So tell me, shoukd these people who have gone astray not be punished for blasphemy?

Every other morning one of them is outside my house with a loudspeaker piping blasphemy right into my windows. Jesus is the son of god. Repent etc etc.

Same way, what should I do about the idolators and their shirk and their joining gods with Allah?

And why as a muslim who follows the hadith are you interested in this game or infidels, by infidels and for infidels? It has no meaning in the hereafter. It is nothing more than a distraaction

This is the real deal though. Today, there are no really militarily strong Muslim nations. If isreal for instance was to say we will destroy any nation that spouts blasphemy, it would be over for several Muslim nations. The west identifies as secular outside of their right wing crazies. If they too identiied as Christian and played the kill blasphemers game, would any Muslim nation be left standing?

Every religion is blasphemy to other religions.

We live today in a pluralistic world as far as religions go. If everyone decides to play the we are special somebody and the rest of you are misguided cultists game the world will burn

This is brilliant, pls allow me to share this with someone .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
Has Harry kane ever missed a penalty?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 12:59pm On May 15, 2022
popizaino:

This is brilliant, pls allow me to share this with someone .

No problem. Cheers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
When I say James is more balanced than Arnold overall Anfieldfan will be showing stats. Look at how he is being exposed defensively. Vinicios will be happy to meet him in champions league final.

This is the problem with most Chelsea fans, placing too much emphasis on defensive aspects of a player when our major problem since God knows when has been the lack of proper attacking instinct in most of our players,I would rather have Arnold than have James,have Marcelo than Alaba,not having players with 70% defences and 30% attack. Even Philip Lamn who was adequately balanced had more in his attack than defence. Arnold is a liability but he is part of defense that has conceded less goal than your defensive balanced james. Make we keep deceiving ourselves dey go.That's how some people will be clamouring for Declan rice or Philip's as if they possess want we are lacking. We go dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2022
Unlimited22:
Our transitions are the worst in the entire EPL

Tufia

This is why I blame Tuchel all the time and until a see a little bit of urgency in our transition I will not support him fully.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2022
swiz123:

Your striker has embarrassed himself out.

Tbh,I overrated your football knowledge, you know nothing about the round ball game. If you removed your pre-conceived hatred for Lukaku you will know he wasn't bad yesterday and Tuchel is foolish to have removed him. If Roberto Di Matteo had acted the same in Munich I don't think we will have a UCL in the club right now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2022
Na Deborah dem accuse of blasphemy but na the whole Christians for North go dey run from death.

Look at the warning from NYSC: https://www.nairaland.com/7127720/deborahs-murder-stay-indoors-nysc

Religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:17pm On May 15, 2022
popizaino:

This is why I blame Tuchel all the time and until a see a little bit of urgency in our transition I will not support him fully.
Lol. Tuchel shouldn’t be blamed atall, he’s only to be hyped and praised when we win trophy, not when we lose one.

Many Chelsea fans are just shameless and irritating.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:17pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Your own is just anti-christian agenda. Anything to deride and talk down on Christian beliefs even if it means supporting Islamic ideologies which you don't even agree with. The enemy of your enemy is now your friend.

And for correction, Christians don't believe neither do they claim to have the same God with the Muslims.
grin oh they don’t, explain the correlation between Bible characters and those that get referenced in the Quran

This is the hubris i’m talking about, your god is too good to be the one Muslims worship cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2022
Joezinho:

Imagine an educated, royal doofus like Sanusi (whose grandfather was an emir of Kano before he got deposed)who had a degree in Economics from ABU and also earned a degree in Sharia and Islamic studies, at the International University of Africa, Sudan got involved in the beheading of Gideon in 1996..

If not for the timely intervention of former First Bank chairman, and father of Christmas Day bomber, Alhaji Umar Mutallab and others, the no-nonsense Abacha would have had him killed.

Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too..

The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god..
This Sokoto incident has really been an eye opener. Plus literate plus illiterate it is very clear this is how a lot of them think in their closet. There is this proclivity to violence at the drop of a dime.

We saw how Jihadi John was beheading people with Britiko accent

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2022
philip0906:

Okay, make we dey see the fear Mendy go strike into the hearts of Pool players. I have always known him to dive the wrong way.

Anything for the win though.

Ibime is right,having the physique alone is a big plus in penalty shoot out and you should have also seen from the last penalty shoot out against liverpool in the carling cup that the kepa idea was a very bad one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14089) (14090) (14091) (14092) (14093) (14094) (14095) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), cephasdultimate, PendragonVII, andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.