Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14505) (14506) (14507) (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Some nincompoops are really destroying this thread with their incessant useless chats

Their club threads are dead like Barka, and they brought the same conversations that killed their club threads to spoil sweet thread that others made interesting till it becomes useless like their own

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trevor012:

Why did you stop at 6yrs and not ten or 15 or 50 lmao. Because your dead club doesn't have any history lol. keep crying
Real Madrid have most la liga and champions league but they did not send history to win it again. Your dead confusion club will be using history to console yourself when other clubs are winning more cups to add to their record. If we go and check your trophy cabinet they will be enough dust there to create one thousand Adams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
airmark:

I don't know if Taguchi wanted me to look for a Japanese Bayern fan to chat with him in a language he understands. I never see person dey ask question continuously, when it has been answered repeatedly by Bayern fans themselves.

A40 even cursed Fraudiola, while Raumdeuter sealed it with results of both Fraudiola and Ancelotti against same team in the Ucl. Man still dey ask me who was better. Japanese Taguchi grin

Nor mind am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Your dead confusion club will be using history to console yourself when other clubs are winning more cups to add to their record. If we go and check your trophy cabinet they will be enough dust there to create one thousand Adams.
If United go trophyless for the next ten years they will still have more trophies than your dead club. Damn, how small can your club be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ibime:
Some nincompoops are really destroying this thread with their incessant useless chats

Their club threads are dead like Barka, and they brought the same conversations that killed their club threads to spoil sweet thread that others made interesting till it becomes useless like their own

When you discuss and troll mancity here morning to night what do you expect ?

Dead Barca attracting better players than your Chelsea

Be worried about your sugar daddy that left you ,even Tottenham dey make quality signings but your club Dey there Dey look like muntula grin

Expression FC

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ibime:

This is a foolish post that shows your hypocrisy. You will never warn your fellow Chelsea fans to stop discussing Pep and Man City here but when Pep fans decide to counter them you will start crying about how they derailing your thread with useless chats.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

When you discuss and troll mancity here morning to night what do you expect ?

Dead Barca attracting better players than your Chelsea

Be worried about your sugar daddy that left you ,even Tottenham dey make quality signings but your club Dey there Dey look like muntula grin

Expression FC
Are you a man shitty or dead barka fan? You people will leave your trophyless finished team to go and famz where is good. That is how you people in your dead thread were celebrating league one more than messi that won it.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Are you a man shitty or dead barka fan? You people will leave your trophyless finished team to go and famz where is good. That is how you people in your dead thread were celebrating league one more than messi that won it.

This one Dey cry since

Mugu

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Godx:

This is a foolish post that shows your hypocrisy. You will never warn your fellow Chelsea fans to stop discussing Pep and Man City here but when Pep fans decide to counter them you will start crying about how they derailing your thread with useless chats.

Don’t mind the hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This one Dey cry since

Mugu
Go to your dead thread and discuss. I believe you support barka.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why don’t you go there and resume your spambot duties ?

Na spoilt kunu Kuku full your brain

You never see anything

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Godx:

Is it by force to repeat your argument ad nauseam?

Everyday repetitive nonsense as if anyone will change their mind. Once your position is known, chill and troll Pep or Klopp whenever they fail. Too many humourless cretins repeating themselves per second

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Don't you comment on other threads?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
According to Tutto Mercato Web, Thomas Strakosha's move to Stamford Bridge is now a ‘concrete lead’, as the interest from the Blues has ‘found fertile ground’.

{Sport Witness}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
popizaino:

Are you saying we should focus on money rather than quality?

Pls I would really like to know were you stand.
Quality players are expensive to buy and even if they come on a free, their wages are expensive thus even if Messi is free, Brighton still cannot afford him. Also, their aspirations are at parallels...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
donstan18:
This Chelsea new owner Bole of a guy dey give me ManU vibes.

Cho Cho Cho on transfer, yet no show.

People are signing players, na so so update and rumors we dey see.
It takes no much time for the bitter truth to start hitting us, even when it looks like trolling when I say it....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
donstan18:

It takes no much time for the bitter truth to start hitting us, even when it looks like trolling when I say it....

Don Stan na prophet cheesy

Well it’s too early to judge sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Even African mothers wey sabi price for market without buying haven’t done what Bole and his crew are doing and have been doing for the past weeks.

Linked, expressed, admired, fancied, talked to, about to talk, made it known, in the race, concrete lead, might sign, interested.

This is all we keep reading every fvcking day...

I think we should just give up and expect the worst in few years time.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Don Stan na prophet cheesy

Well it’s too early to judge sha
This Bole guy no follow atall.

You can tell from observations that he no just follow. We’ll miss Romans Abra..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
They knew that bringing in Mary into the trinity concept would destroy their revered social-political-religious system which was centered on masculine deities, and that was upheld patriarchal, they comot her for the story, come add oga Holy Spirit.

For the stories of The trinity, resurrection, virgin births, salvation, miracles etc that the Romans stole from ancient Egyptian Kemetic and upgraded their bible with am, make Thunder fire them.

Na wetin I just say make I talk be that. Make una continue with football matters, I dey follow una my people.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Griffon:
They new that bringing in Mary into the trinity concept would destroy their revered social-political-religious system which was centered on masculine deities, and that was upheld patriarchal, they comot her for the story, come add oga Holy Spirit.

For the stories of The trinity, resurrection, virgin births , salvation, miracles etc that the Romans stole from ancient Egyptian Kemetic and upgraded their bible with am, make Thunder fire them.

Na wetin I just say make I talk be that. Make una continue with football matters, I dey follow una my people.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ibime:

Is it by force to repeat your argument ad nauseam?

Everyday repetitive nonsense as if anyone will change their mind. Once your position is known, chill and troll Pep or Klopp whenever they fail. Too many humourless cretins repeating themselves per second

This is the part that weakens me.

Almost 5 pages and we won't rest.

Just repetitive nonsense back to back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Remember when GEJ was Buhari's man and it was a covert plan to give him the party's ticket?

I still remember.

But don't worry in 2 years time, APC members on NL will confirm that it was true. grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
patrickmuf:
Quality players are expensive to buy and even if they come on a free, their wages are expensive thus even if Messi is free, Brighton still cannot afford him. Also, their aspirations are at parallels...
Good reasoning. So if someone wants to calculate netspend honestly, they have to factor the salaries that free players like Matip are earning per year right?

Do you know that the 6M per year salary Darwin Nunez is supposed to earn at Liverpool is after tax? Why would the media prefer to announce Liverpool's figures as after tax but when it comes to other clubs they list the figure before tax?

Does it not prove that they're trying to make Liverpool look like a poor old club?

These are questions that nobody wants to answer.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
We’re fvcked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

Who are the players he brought in and how much did Madrid spend during his tenure to "assemble" whatever you are claiming Below.

Gathering of different players from different league around the world is called what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Be like say this Fabio Vieira na baller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
patrickmuf:

So if you knew their wages would still be expensive even if they come free then why did you say the below

patrickmuf:
Priority for a man who is worth £1m can't the same with a man worth £1bn...It boils down to purchasing power...

......Your statement makes it seems Conte shouldnt be expected to win the league because he is going for free players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
airmark:
Assuming you have paid all your debts caused by this same hypejob called Fraudiola, maybe you wouldn't be here defending a fraud that spent over 1.1bn on a Ucl semifinalist, with no Ucl trophy in 6yrs.

You had to change your moniker from Eruditor to Android22, to hide and start another hype of the useless Fraudiola. grin
lol I need to make a point and maybe others will take cue. As soon as anyone I am debating with switches to all these Eruditor bla bla, that is a sign they know they have lost the argument.

If you doubt me ask yourself a question. If my facts are right what does it matter if I am coogar, elruditor or anyone else?

You have made jokes about elruditor losing his hands etc and people have joined you to do so. Okay, assuming I am elruditor, did I lose any argument that involved staking my hand? If so, can you prove it?

You guys should always try to make your arguments fact based. Leave all these personals aside.

That said, 1.1B abi? Prove it. Simple. lol

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trebor012 just so you know all this were achieved under a dictator. Do you still think all dictators are bad?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
philip0906:
We’re fvcked
This man is shit, nonsense excuse
He shouldn't have bought Chelsea if the FFP rule he claimed is suppose to hit him. So FFP is holding him in free transfers too.

Liverpool, man city and Tottenham re throwing some cash, building up for the new season, No FFP hitting em.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14505) (14506) (14507) (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), hensben(m), popizaino(m), rooftops, airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.