Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513597 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (19150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bimffo:

Number 1, thanks for the advice.

Number 2, this is not Romance/Family Section. THIS IS SPORT SECTION! Here we take all issues with no levity! Any issue brought here will get solved even if it takes 2 weeks.

So once again, Thank you!
lol..used to think in cases like these you would be sipping your famous tea from the sidelines
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shit just got real. But babe3 we need solid evidence to get Coogar behind bars. It would be too shameful to have him come out unscathed. Compile evidence and report to the police . am sure metropolitan UK can pick him up and have him locked up for good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
sephia:
This should have been posted in the United thread since the accused is a fan. I'm amazed the way men are thirsting for gist like women.
I like coogar, it's a shame what's going on. I take it as a personal matter though. Most London boys survive on the streets even the intelligent and educated ones are forced to dabble into criminal acts. Some people mocking coogar here are into the same things.
It's a shame what the system does to people. Women in the diaspora are most desperate to get a man, any sniff of what they perceive as a decent man and they fall like a pack of cards, losing their sense of reason.
Sorry for my rants, I'm only responding cos I've known coogar here for like 7yrs.
By the way coogar, we always knew you were sauron grin

Ratatatatatatattatata!!

*ducks and scampers to safety*

*in Nihilists voice* shots fired ??

PietroRico:
lol.. No be now day break bruh

I dey teyu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
SailorXY:

Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4nobody4every1: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4nobody4every1: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Amen.

much as I hate to say this, one does wonder though: if the aim of all this is to stop people being scammed, why wasn't this brought up 8 months ago? Why now? undecided
true that angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Amen.

BABE3, much as I hate to say this, one does wonder though: if the aim of all this is to stop people being scammed, why wasn't this brought up 8 months ago? Why now? undecided

She has gathered herself now and stop all these attempts to get it offline. I don't know why you don't want fraudsters exposed online
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
This guy is not getting any love here maaan

Besides the swagger character defending him,there's no one else

Awon olote gan ti poju grin grin cheesy cheesy

Shey na all of una him fight ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
This guy is not getting any love here maaan

Besides the swagger character defending him,there's no one else

Awon olote gan ti poju grin grin cheesy cheesy

Shey na all of una him fight ni.

Swagger sef na Coogar grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BABE3: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mindfulness:

I am not saying you do it because you still love him but you are doing it because you are blaming him for your misery when in fact you were not only gullible but also co-dependent and a co-conspirator and co-creator.

As for the we need to 'take him down intention', it is not your job. Your priority now should be your well-being.
Every Nigerian knows about scam and credit card fraud and yet hundreds of ladies fall for it every day. You won't save them. They need this painful experience to wisen up just like you did.

ok ma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ever heard the expression "innocent until proven guilty"?

If I accuse you of being a murder, does that make you a murderer on my say so - without hard core evidence? Is may say-so enough proof that you're a murderer?

Then let the process play out openly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
afrodoc2:

I get only one question for Babe3. Is Coogar's real name Clement Njoku as asserted by Tapout? cheesy

Hahahhahha

Doc, you don craze!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by captainflash(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
KOW= clear men/clement grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
PietroRico:
lol..used to think in cases like these you would be sipping your famous tea from the sidelines

You Know how much I like my tea.

But this case is different. #NoHomo, but I like that moniker coogar. I like the way he does his Football analysis.

But I am disappointed with him tonight. He has made so many statements that are not adding Up.

I can't sip my tea now. We wanna say No to Kwarupsion! I am a Nigerian. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (19150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Ballzproblem2, StarchAndBanga, BlueMann, andrewbaba44, iamoyindamola(m), GiftOfLyf, Samuel365reload, Neobulletzz(m), Leyqute(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.