Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519812 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15672) (15673) (15674) (15675) (15676) (15677) (15678) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michael Ballack just dropped a bombshell,the very type Anglophobe like Havertz10 would be proud off.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
The one wey dey sing with Wande even popular pass the one dey sang with Wizzy sef.

R2bees go shock when dey read that nonsense from hen.sben

Hensb.en is just calling for oraimo cord on his neck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
The one wey dey sing with Wande even popular pass the one dey sang with Wizzy sef.

R2bees dey Ghana dey collect stray hensbenic shots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:
Michael Ballack just dropped a bombshell,the very type Anglophobe like Havertz10 would be proud off.

Facts only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
drisham:
Rema calm down -160m views on you tube in 6months

Fireboy peru-111m views in 7 months

Let me not even talk about burna boy last last

And someone is here calling joro up and down
with their best song7..Wizy is the only one with 5 songs over 100m views on youtube
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Hope you know what that means. He used star boy imprint to blow. Who was mr eazi before using star boy to blow. Just rest.
No mind them..ppl that can not point any of mr eazy songs they know apart from the accra to lagos album he released after he was signed by starboy record
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by temi1290: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Funny characters everywhere on this thread grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
donstan18:
Casi-Meiro ejejejejejeje

Cama-Vinga ejejejejeje

Where is Hen. sben ejejejeje

Wetin be this cheesy cheesy cheesy Na Big wiz naim you dey drag like I better pass my neighbour[i][/i] generator? Lol cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Wiz helped people no need to do research, na you nor know because you don’t like him and media have firm opinion about him since he is the standard. Davido only use people for his own benefit too. If peruzzi na proper signee he would’ve become big but Davido don milk the guy finish by collecting his best songs and then settle him because he can not write nor sing properly, he is just an interpreter of already voiced songs.
I can remember when kizz daniel released his own version of davidos verse in that one Ticket song
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

We can add Manolas to the list of players that airmark cursed. He is now in Shazham FC in UAE at 31

Few months ago the excuse was that he went back to his home country, Maybe he changed nationality to UAE

Manolas to Ochanja FC, Krychokewack to Al Shabbaz terrorists, Wanyama to MLS, Belotti to Backup Tammy,

These are some of those hyped by airmark. Now Chelsea fans are cursing Foolishic, only God knows where he will land
ike gwuru. Airmark and his very top analysis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:

Not funny. i didn't laugh, not a giggle, not even a slight chuckle, not a haha or a hehe. Not even a single ha or a he, not a grin, not a smile, not even a smirk. not one bit of that was funny, i’m not laughing, no ones laughing to that dry nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Not funny. i didn't laugh,not a giggle, not even a slight chuckle, not a haha or a hehe. Not even a single ha or a he, not a grin, not a smile, not even a smirk. not one bit of that was funny, i’m not laughing, no ones laughing to that dry nonsense.

No one cares... Now reply with a "k" or run along
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
thorrvik55:

No one cares... Now reply with a "k" or run along

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Someone will think Cho and nketiah are one Vinicius and neymar

Team work will help Ghana only if Portugal and Uruguay fails to turn up

Cho and nketiah are just 2 average players and nothing much
my thoughts exactly. The only thing nketiah has is shot. I go with inaki williams for his consistency in spain. His brother has just been called up by enrique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trevor012:

Not funny. i didn't laugh, not a giggle, not even a slight chuckle, not a haha or a hehe. Not even a single ha or a he, not a grin, not a smile, not even a smirk. not one bit of that was funny, i’m not laughing, no ones laughing to that dry nonsense.

If you read this post and still felt it was intended to make you laugh then I am not sorry to say that you are not normal Trebor012.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Exactly! We vibed to Awilo and didn’t hear anything. Lyrics una.
how about doing commercial songs with meaningful lyrics like what ed did on peru.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:

If you read this post and still felt it was intended to make you laugh then I am not sorry to say that you are not normal Trebor012.
The fact you will boldly share a fake quote of something Ballack never said already proves you have diagnosis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:
Omo this one enter well well grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
how about doing commercial songs with meaningful lyrics like what ed did on peru.
What meaningful lyrics are in Peru?

Peru, para
Peru peru, para
I'm loo'
Even Peru don dey para.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:

Hensb.en is just calling for oraimo cord on his neck.
grin grin..
Na one of him hesbenic quotes for the week so I'm not even surprised anymore grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

R2bees dey Ghana dey collect stray hensbenic shots
Lol, I no go dey surprised if Hen.sben says na davido raise Sarkodie level while Tu face raised VIP level. grin

Nothing deh shock me from him side again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Wiz signed them into his label and elevated their career. Their biggest song till date are the ones they have with Wiz.
ha! Thats not true oh. R2bees were already established before wizkid. It was wande coal that brought them to limelight after collaborating with them on kiss your hand the remix in 2010. Till date, that song remains their breakthrough hit on the nigerian music scene.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trevor012:
What meaningful lyrics are in Peru?

Peru, para Peru peru, para I'm loo' Even Peru don dey para.
listen to ed's verse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:

Hensben said wizkid gave them their biggest songs which is true. Their most streamed song on Spotify is Slow down which featured wizkid. Their most viewed songs on YouTube also involves a wizkid feature in Slow down and tonight both wizkid. Infact most of their hit songs across all music platform involves a wizkid feature.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
True talk. If they can convert their chances, they can have higher chance of progressing cos that their group is tough sha.

That Inaki Williams eh, him no sabi score at all plus dem Ayew brothers. It'll be interesting to see how the coach sets them up tactically but then no be say dem even get good coach laidat
Inaki can score oh. The guy get goal sense die. Just say you dont watch laliga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
hensben:
Terri is a star although he doesn’t sing commercial songs that you are used to.
if Terri is not a star that sings commercial songs we're used to, then why are you adding Maleek berry who's already a star in his own right too without Wizzy?

Na wa oo. You just dey troway names round Wizzy anyhow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
mirinder:
Inaki can score oh. The guy get goal sense die. Just say you dont watch laliga.
Wait... Are you talking about Inaki or his younger brother Nico? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
popizaino:

You know nothing yet you form prof on the things you know nothing about.

Before your Demi-God dropped his first ever song in 2011,Holla at your boy,R2bees career were already elevated even before their single ft a more better vocalist in wande coal in 2010. Kiss your hands. .......Now go and find another artist to lie about.
chop knuckle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bombblacks:

Hensben said wizkid gave them their biggest songs which is true. Their most streamed song on Spotify is Slow down which featured wizkid. Their most viewed songs on YouTube also involves a wizkid feature in Slow down and tonight both wizkid. Infact most of their hit songs across all music platform involves a wizkid feature.
I don't believe he brought them to limelight. I mean, these guys were already big in Ghana and known in Nigeria way before Wizzy sang with them. That their music with Wizzy became very very big doesn't take away the fact that they weren't big before their collaboration with Wizzy.

Lemme put it in football terms. It's just like Halaand winning balon d'Or in man city after his exploits and we'll start hearing things like Halaand wasn't big before his move to Man city but that it was Pep that made him big.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mirinder: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jodera:
Wait... Are you talking about Inaki or his younger brother Nico? shocked
Inaki. Nico just started. Inaki has been consistent. Scored last week against rayo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trevor012:

The fact you will boldly share a fake quote of something Ballack never said already proves you have diagnosis.

Trebor012 why do you keep proving me right that you are not normal and have never been normal. If the post was fake,at least you saw were i munched it from,the best you could have done was to tell me that Ballack never said anything like that,not thid your usual crave for like and share nonsense you wrote up there. Must you tell the world the brain they donated to you is not working properly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15672) (15673) (15674) (15675) (15676) (15677) (15678) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), Black44(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.