Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15723) (15724) (15725) (15726) (15727) (15728) (15729) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2022
swiz123:

Your understanding of the game has some faults. This scenario could equally mean that some players lack body strength and could be easily rattled if a man is marking them closely.

The most difficult ball to control in football is a pass coming directly above your head. You will know this if you play football.

Every professional footballer is expected to be able to control any ball coming directly above their heads,where you separate the ones with sweet first touch from the onces without is from the scenario i described above,those ground pass that is hit so hard with your opponent closely at your back. ........Drogba would have made my list if i wanted to go by your assertion but a meticulous observer like me has seen him failing a quite number of times and also gotten it perfectly some times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Beautiful birthday celebrations chief. Blessings and finances follow you
Thanks apostle..I appreciate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:
Every 28th September is my day.
Celebrate with me my dear friends, it's MY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday man. May God bless your new age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2022
swiz123:

Only to those who are swayed by sentiments.

What sentiment will one have against his own team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:
Every 28th September is my day.
Celebrate with me my dear friends, it's MY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday bro, more of God's blessings in your life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

Every professional footballer is expected to be able to control any ball coming directly above their heads,where you separate the ones with sweet first touch from the onces without is from the scenario i described above,those ground pass that is hit so hard with your opponent closely at your back. ........Drogba would have made my list if i wanted to go by your assertion but a meticulous observer like me has seen him failing a quite number of times and also gotten it perfectly some times.

Drogba air control was the best but his ground control was almost Lukakuesque especially in his first two years

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2022
drisham:

Wait Davido electricity is above bad to me

Dem go cook FC for twitter today
i swr...30bg have the kitchen cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2022
youngZee23:
Mikel was never a DM that time
He was supposed to be paired with Scholes or any other midfielder in 442 which is SAF formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2022
lordfalcao:
mention the top dawgs mildfielders you had..
Makelele, Essien, lamapard, Ballack. Mikel was around with these guys. Tell me if jorg can bench Essien or Makelele.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

What am i saying......what are you saying?
you agreed mikel is a benchwarmer and i said winning the league while playing off the bench is not impressive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

What sentiment will one have against his own team?

Most people don't like Jorginho but their personal feelings toward him doesn't negate the fact that he is the most decorated DM we have had aside Makalele. This is a statement of fact! Facts don't give a shit about emotions.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2022
hensben:
He was supposed to be paired with Scholes or any other midfielder in 442 which is SAF formation.
U are right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

Do you even understand what I mean by directly above one's head? I don't mean coming the one you can see with the side of your eye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
OMG!!!

I'm in tears right now. So Drogba even testify to this particular performance? cry cry cry cry lordfalcao change team pls.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Happy birthday bro, more of God's blessings in your life
Thanks sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

Happy birthday man. May God bless your new age.
Thanks popi... I appreciate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2022
swiz123:

Most people don't like Jorginho but their personal feelings toward him doesn't negate the fact that he is the most decorated DM we have had aside Makalele. This is a statement of fact! Facts don't give a shit about emotions.

One Champions League and one Europa League, which other trophy did he win at Chelsea to make him most decorated?

Since Jorginho was signed, Chelsea has never challenged for the league...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2022
thorrvik55:

One Champions League and one Europa League, which other trophy did he win at Chelsea to make him most decorated?

Since Jorginho was signed, Chelsea has never challenged for the league...

Don't forget he has an international trophy while scooping various personal accolades to go along with it.
Point towards a Chelsea DM with such.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Ibime:

Drogba air control was the best but his ground control was almost Lukakuesque especially in his first two years

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Ibime:

Foolish boy.

Hensbrain of leprous fingers crew

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2022
swiz123:

Don't forget he has an international trophy while scooping various personal accolades to go along with it.
Point towards a Chelsea DM with such.

Lol.. Euros he won with Italy is also one of the reasons he is one of the best DMs to play for Chelsea..

Personal accolades?

Going by your analogy, he is the best DM to ever play for Chelsea since even the highly rated Makele did not ever smell top 10 in Balond'or rankings from the beginning to the end of his career...

Scratch that.. Jorginho is the best DM to have played in the Premier League. No Premier League DM has ever smelled top 10 in Balond'or rankings and Jorginho managed to finish 3rd in 2021.

Hope u now see how silly u sound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
swiz123:

No one would dislike him if he was good not especially his own club fan.............Mikel was also disliked sometimes ago but still commanded respect from Chelsea faithful at the bridge but Jorginho on the hand is hated here and doesn't even command respect at the bridge. We can't all be wrong now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Chelsea debating to hand jorginho new contract lol okay @ebukacute.

Mendy dey reject contract ,e no know where en dey cheesy,them just they look am one eye

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea debating to hand jorginho new contract lol okay @ebukacute.

Mendy dey reject contract ,e no know where en dey cheesy,them just they look am one eye
I told you my guy that boely and Potter hold jorginho in high regard.. I haven't seen your wishes oo my friend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
popizaino:

This is a fact and i sometimes wonder if Ebuka and lordfalco actually want to rile one up with their constant stand on Jorginho.
I have told y'all that I'm not really a big fan of jorginho.. I prefer kante and kovacic to him in this our midfield . My point have always been that y'all hate him too much .. He is not even on my list of top 5 Dms in EPL but he is not as bad as y'all rate him. Check my history,I don't hate our players to the extent of wishing them bad,injured,arrested or underrating their efforts like you do. You can't deny that there haven't ever been a match where jorginho played well,then show me where you have ever appreciated him either for playing well, winning man of the match or winning award. If you all rate van dyk highly because of uefa award berating Thiago Silva and don't rate jorginho who has same then it's pure hate. Fvvck you if this opinion dey pain you sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kantebets:
both of them visit this thread anytime they are high on ogogoro
So am not surprised with their analysis
See well known mumu dey talk... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
raumdeuter:
Spineless Jorginho and Busquets carrying their team

Where are the spineful DMs
I just taya... Egbon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
donstan18:
Brazil doing the usual.

They’re always the favorite until Quarter/Semi finals, na so one top team go change am for their body woto woto.

06, 10, 14, 18.... Same story!! Same will happen again.

They’ll always surviving Round16 with a big fight with mid teams after enjoying group stage.
No different between them and psg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
thorrvik55:

Lol.. Euros he won with Italy is also one of the reasons he is one of the best DMs to play for Chelsea..

Personal accolades?

Going by your analogy, he is the best DM to ever play for Chelsea since even the highly rated Makele did not ever smell top 10 in Balond'or rankings from the beginning to the end of his career...

Scratch that.. Jorginho is the best DM to have played in the Premier League. No Premier League DM has ever smelled top 10 in Balond'or rankings and Jorginho managed to finish 3rd in 2021.

Hope u now see how silly u sound

You sound silly. I pointed toward trophies and personal accolades. You isolated one of them to type this unnecessary epistle.

I rate Makalele slightly ahead of him due to his league titles.
If a player wins more trophy than you, has more personal accolades than you, then that player is better than you. It's as simple as that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
donstan18:
Croatia must not win Nations league, I don’t want Modric to win it for my personal international trophy agenda.

Spain must not win, Busquet winning international trophy without Inesta and Xavi will be a big flex for his fans and there’ll be no agenda again to use against him.

Italy winning will have Jorginho fans disturb our peace here instead of focusing on the problems Nigeria is facing.

Holland wining means VVD will have International trophy, a big problem for some of us who uses his lack of international trophies to run small agenda.

This means, I’ll be served a big L one way or the other, but I prefer Holland winning, make me and Raumdeuter chop the VVD trolling and L against Airmark and Ibime, he’ll always find a way to turn amala out of it.
My man..
You see where opata yans don lead you to grin
You are omalinze the cat Sha so I trust you to wriggle out of the mess grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hensben, look at this lineup again and say this England Midfield and attack lack creativity and technicality.

Look at this lineup again and say England doesn't have talent but it's just overhyped.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ebukacute:

I told you my guy that boely and Potter hold jorginho in high regard.. I haven't seen your wishes oo my friend
nigha STFU! he has been giving off mid performance and egbahli ain't buying it

(1) (2) (3) ... (15723) (15724) (15725) (15726) (15727) (15728) (15729) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, Itsrm(m), maidaboi(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.