Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517498 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15817) (15818) (15819) (15820) (15821) (15822) (15823) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Expert17:

53 passes in a rigid team like Chelsea against midfield baller like Moutinho and stubborn Wolves is good.

You sef know that's utter nonsense grin grin

60 is a normal day for a possession based DM

80 is a good day

100 is a great day

Not counting passes with Gallagher

Hustle DM like Declan Rice did 58 vs this same Wolves last week while James Ward Prowse did 72 two weeks ago against same Wolves

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
for a moment, i thought chukwuemeka was odoi with the way he made that forward run with the ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Harry Potter’s Uncle got us cooking again. More wins my Gs grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
BlueMann:
Cucurella tried today. I feel he did well against Adama. His forward passing was very good as usual.

The back two also did well.
Thank God for 5subs

Coz how we wan maintain cuckuruuku and chilly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
New manager, new set of starting 11, new rotation and Mount will still be getting picked.

We’ve seen it happen severally

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thankfully a number of key players were fully rested, while the likes of James and Kova only had cameos. We should be in great shape for AC Milan and beyond.

Three straight wins, three goals, three points and a clean sheet in back to back games.

PotterBall is coming off nice.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:
New manager, new set of starting 11, new rotation and Mount will still getting picked.

Even new owner o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
From not producing young players to having Mount, James, Chalobah, Gallagher, and Broja playing in one single game and winning 3-0, Cobham here to stay.

Potter dey sweet my belle.

Congrats to Broja on his first goal. Hope this is the first of many to come. That was a super strike.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
51:10mins

Can Jorginho pls leave this team ?. He is just occupying space in this team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
nateevs:
From not producing young players to having Mount, James, Chalobah, Gallagher, and Broja playing in one single game and winning 3-0, Cobham here to stay.

Potter dey sweet my belle.

Congrats to Broja on his first goal. Hope this is the first of many to come. That was a super strike.

Quite poetic that the man many dub as Diego's successor scored his first ever Chelsea goal on Diego's PL return to Stamford Bridge.

Mantle passed? cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:
New manager, new set of starting 11, new rotation and Mount will still be getting picked.

That means there is something they see which we don’t see. This is why he got two assists today..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good win but not impressed with the performance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
BlueMann:

Quite poetic that the man many dub as Diego's successor scored his first ever Chelsea goal on Diego's PL return to Stamford Bridge.

Mantle passed? cheesy
Keep cooking...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
popizaino:

Easily one of our best displays of the season, and with many key stars rested.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
BlueMann:

Na your angles still make you talk say na J5 pass that ball give Werner for that FA cup semi against Man City abi

Apologies accepted

At least you no see deflection for the second assist

Cant seem to recall this. I'm not immune to mistakes too

I particularly think I have excellent eyesight. Been told over and over again by different opticians

Apparently wasnt my angle but the camera's angle. U probably didnt see it cos we were watching different streams.

Everyone here knows my perception of Mount. I dont need to create lies just to pursue that agenda. If and when he changes, I'll be the first to concede

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
popizaino:
I think you should be a bit
I can't remember the last time we fully dominated wolves.
we are making progress fam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

That means there is something they see which we don’t see. This is why he got two assists today..
Even Pep will choose him over KDB. lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
User09:

I particularly think I have excellent eyesight. Been told over and over again by different opticians

Apparently wasnt my angle but the camera's angle. U probably didnt see it cos we were watching different streams.

Everyone here knows my perception of Mount. I dont need to create lies just to pursue that agenda. If and when he changes, I'll be the first to concede

Just playing around sha so don't take me too seriously.

But if you do need receipts for the bolded, I can show you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
BlueMann:
Thankfully a number of key players were fully rested, while the likes of James and Kova only had cameos. We should be in great shape for AC Milan and beyond.

Three straight wins, three goals, three points and a clean sheet in back to back games.

PotterBall is coming off nice.
We should beat milan again. We are stronger than them right now and attack more. We can top our group to get a good draw in the next round. Now that Kepa is good to fit potterball what will happen to Mendy now. Will he go back to Senegal very soon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
User09:

There’s no way you’re not related to Swiz.

Fence sitting.
Grammar and shalaye.
Mount haters.
Violence with calmness.
Fraudvertz fanatic.
Jorginho fanatic.
James’s hater.

Omo!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

We should beat milan again. We are stronger than them right now and attack more. We can top our group to get a good draw in the next round. Now that Kepa is good to fit potterball what will happen to Mendy now. Will he go back to Senegal very soon?
did you see his face in the first half when the camera was focused on him?? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:

There’s no way you’re not related to Swiz.

Fence sitting.
Grammar and shalaye.
Mount haters.
Violence with calmness.
Fraudvertz fanatic.
Jorginho fanatic.
James’s hater.

Omo!!
there was a caught grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
BlueMann:

grin Was just playing around sha so don't take me too seriously.

Yeah I know.

At least I know what side of the fence ure sitting on grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
zeusis:

did you see his face in the first half when the camera was focused on him?? grin grin
He had the face of a sidechick who had to watch her man bring his wife back home after initially kicking her out before for dead barka and manchester that he later got tired of. His village witches picked the worst time for him to ask for a bigger salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ibime:
Mount has picked serious form under Potter. 2 GA today

Pulisic no be una mate

Immediately he scored Raumdeuter moved his crew and exited.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
airmark:

Immediately he scored Raumdeuter moved his crew and exited.

Pulisic is bang average.. Very inconsistent and injury prone player.

He is a good understudy to Sterling tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ezra01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
congratulations to all Chelsea fans out there...
but let's no get carried away with the results..
we were average today.. so many loose passes, I feel we got the win because we played a struggling side ..
hopefully Potter will work magic with this team and bring us to Man City's level
key point is '' we are far from where we ought to be''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:

Mount dipped when the season started ,but it looks like he's starting to get into shape.
Someone said he's playing like the lampard and tuchel version under potter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please which formation was used today??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
ezra01:
congratulations to all Chelsea fans out there...
but let's no get carried away with the results..
we were average today.. so many loose passes, I feel we got the win because we played a struggling side ..
hopefully Potter will work magic with this team and bring us to Man City's level
key point is '' we are far from where we ought to be''
no dey watch back from f TV
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
popizaino:
Honestly doubt you watched the match egbon

(1) (2) (3) ... (15817) (15818) (15819) (15820) (15821) (15822) (15823) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, Ibime(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.