Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15821) (15822) (15823) (15824) (15825) (15826) (15827) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
let us make the 30 yrs memorable,win enough titles before we go under wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ezra01(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
popizaino:

My take on football too.
bro,
I took my time to watch the game and I was not convinced
if DStv show the replay.. I swear I go turn off my TV.
I sincerely hope they improve cos winter ( man city) is coming soon ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jodera, Popizaino and Izzou

We may need to start this discussion very soon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
donstan18:
Jo.dera, Popiz.aino and Iz.zou

Start wetin?
Havertz should think of outscoring Salah right foot before we talk about his career goals

Meanwhile, you didn't give us alert on Mane again seeing that he was one of the "best" player again in today's match grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jodera:
Start wetin?
Havertz should think of outscoring Salah right foot before we talk about his career goals

Meanwhile, you didn't give us alert on Mane again seeing that he was one of the "best" player again in today's match grin cheesy
Plus, Mane had a chance to put that game to bed with a header from something like 7 yards, and he blew it. Score was 2-0 at the time with something like 10 - 15 minutes left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Unlimited22:

Plus, Mane had a chance to put that game to bed with a header from something like 7 yards, and he blew it. Score was 2-0 at the time with something like 10 - 15 minutes left.
Donstan18, na so Mane dey take carry teams?? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:47am On Oct 09, 2022
tongue Dortmund go develop am now come sell am for millions of pounds,rinse and repeat ,club keeps calling for Dortmund scam

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59am On Oct 09, 2022
If this boy works harder and peaks, nobody is benching him in that left wing again. Sterling will need to up his game.

Happy with the competition, as it translates to improved performance in our attack.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:33am On Oct 09, 2022
drisham:
Please which formation was used today??
4-2-2-2/3-5-2/3-4-3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Ibime:

The DM is supposed to be the highest passer in midfied. He barely edged Gallagher while they were on the pitch. You have never been bright
This is your metrics below..

Was Jorginho the highest passer in mildfield yesterday? Yes

lordfalcao:
Jorginho was the highest passer in mildfield today.

He delivered your standard of mildfield control by being the highest passer

End.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2022
use to pray for times like this, please Bayern come and save us

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Ebukacute:

You said you didn't watch the match remember? Now you want me to summarize the match for you free of charge.
Stop making a fool of your self popi nwa nkita

How is asking you to tell me the passes you saw from Jorginho making fool of myself?

I didn't watch the first half, you watched everything i guess, tell us the passes that Jorginho was making that made you posted that stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2022
ezra01:

bro,
I took my time to watch the game and I was not convinced
if DStv show the replay.. I swear I go turn off my TV.
I sincerely hope they improve cos winter ( man city) is coming soon ..

I understand you very well man....

The thing with people who comment here is that to them when you win you played very well and when you lose you play badly,very shallow way of seeing football. I watched only the second half and i can tell you i wasn't convinced or neither impressed with our performance but everyone wants to make it about the winning.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2022
donstan18:

It's a non-starter bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2022
popizaino:

I understand you very well man....

The thing with people who comment here is that to them when you win you played very well and when you lose you play badly,very shallow way of seeing football. I watched only the second half and i can tell you i wasn't convinced or neither impressed with our performance but everyone wants to make it about the winning.

Lol.. U are a joker. Why not atleast try and watch the full match b4 giving an opinion on Chelsea's performance Vs Wolves..

Wolves could rarely get out of their own half in the first half, with Chelsea having like over 70% possession and actually creating chances. If not for wasteful attackers, that first half alone should have been atleast 2-0 or 3-0.

U can't judge the full match with the parts of the second half u watched. Chelsea scored early in the second half and naturally the tempo would reduce as Wolves would try to get back in the game.

Lastly, no one is trying to convince u, whether u feel Chelsea played like shit that's Ur opinion. People saying Chelsea played well are also just giving their opinion, no one is forcing u to accept it

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Diego Costa: “My problem was not with Chelsea fans, but with that coach (Antonio Conte).”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Graham Potter on Mason Mount: “He is a fantastic player and a fantastic person and he continues in all phases of the game and he is an important player for us. He brings so much energy and he is really responsible.”

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2022
thorrvik55:

Lol.. U are a joker. Why not atleast try and watch the full match b4 giving an opinion on Chelsea's performance Vs Wolves..

Wolves could rarely get out of their own half in the first half, with Chelsea having like over 70% possession and actually creating chances. If not for wasteful attackers, that first half alone should have been atleast 2-0 or 3-0.

U can't judge the full match with the parts of the second half u watched. Chelsea scored early in the second half and naturally the tempo would reduce as Wolves would try to get back in the game.

Lastly, no one is trying to convince u, whether u feel Chelsea played like shit that's Ur opinion. People saying Chelsea played well are also just giving their opinion, no one is forcing u to accept it

Ok

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2022
You are playing 3 games in 6 days, two of which are crucial champions league ties with the champions of Italy.

You ring changes throughout.

You dominate the game and almost never look like conceding. You keep 65 or so percent of the ball. You play a lot more direct than usual. You create loads of chances.

You score 3 unreplied goals and get maximum points without having to get out of second gear.

But no, popizaino is not 'impressed' by what he has watched.

Pẹ̀lẹ́ ó, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2022
donstan18:

Just because you want to spite Salah, you decided to camp with Fraudvertz

Why are you like this? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Anthony €100m, Nunez €100m d way clubs dey call €100m for any decent player eh, Tchouameni €100m. Won't be surprised if Leao is bought for €100m, Bellingham self na 100m dem dey quote for am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2022
izzou:

Donstan na wahala too much grin grin

As at ystdy, I had to check the moniker twice to see whether na Havertz10 quote me abi na Donstan grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Jodera:
Start wetin?

You give this guy too much attention sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
use to pray for times like this, please Bayern come and save us
Bayern should come him. 90 million euro is the price
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2022
hensben:
Bayern should come him. 90 million euro is the price
free of charge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2022
remember I said something about new coach syndrome ? I think it was andrewbaba44 I was explaining to,I hope this form last
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Chelsea still in talks with Michael Edwards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2022
popizaino:

How is asking you to tell me the passes you saw from Jorginho making fool of myself?

I didn't watch the first half, you watched everything i guess, tell us the passes that Jorginho was making that made you posted that stuff.
You're obviously blind. I can't help you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
free of charge
Nor be only free
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Jodera:
Start wetin?

Mane has 8G/A so far this season.

Salah??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2022
izzou:

Just letting you know Salah without Mane isn’t even better than Fraudvertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
popizaino:

Subhanallahi !

What happened to us being wrong for calling of Tuchel sack?

What? I know you fight everybody but I didn't think I wasn't distinct enough to not be confused with someone else. Who are you confusing me with this time?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15821) (15822) (15823) (15824) (15825) (15826) (15827) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.