Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10524042 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16494) (16495) (16496) (16497) (16498) (16499) (16500) ... (19164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
hensben:
True Modric and iniesta are on same level, Xavi is above both of them.

If ibime say Huntelar is better than Ronaldo Delima tomorrow, you will find means to justify it. No be you again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

If ibime say Huntelar is better than Ronaldo Delima tomorrow, you will find means to justify it. No be you again.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
The moment you begin to use so much energy to defend a player, just know say na fraud him go be.

When you begin to make excuses and irrelevant comparisons just to defend a player, that player has to be a fraud.

Good market is constant, sells and can withstand any metric.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

What did Frank Lampard win with his wealthy stats for England?

Why did Zidane not win UCL with Juventus with his over pouring stats?

Why did Ozil not make UCL finals with his rich assists at reach that it was he left they won La decima.

Fabregas and David Silva both have better impressive stats than Iniesta but the would shoot if you ever tell them they were better than iniesta.

There is more to football than stats. Those who are championing the course of stats support Three Lions, the team every national team don't want to be like.
Just like I said, Iniesta achievement is his Trophies and title which is a collective team effort and not for his stats and impact in matches. I get it now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

Which metric are you looking for ?

Fabregas and David Silva and even mata have better career stats than iniesta but none of them is better than him so why is Xavi different?

Barcelona
Spain
La Masia
Real Madrid fans

All rate iniesta above xavi. EOD.
Goals
Assists
Goal contribution in major tournaments
Passing stats
Defensive stats
Which metric let's go...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
See how Debroslink has vanished like the fart of a leprous witch after his statement that Xavi won Spanish player of the year with 0 goals, 1 assist was debunked to be a blatant lie..

You wey dey read comments with bias. Where did you read that Ibime countered the fact that Xavi produced 0 goal and 1 assist in 2005/06 UCL and La liga triumph?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

Some people no get their own mind. They allow people's bias opinions to run their emotions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ibime:

Same thing that happened in 2009 except this time the referee favoured the other side unlike Ovebro

Peak Xavi and iniesta

How come it was only 2010 UCL semifinals they lost in that manner ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

I asked a specific question you are giving me Ekiti answers. Take this below.

http://acefootball.com/football-news/the-25-best-spanish-players-in-history-have-been-named/

Xavi does not even come close to second. Igimu jina si agbari.

Luis Aragones 4th and Pep Guardiola 6th while Butragueno is 9th, Raul 16th and Telmo Zarra 19th.

grin grin grin

This is an incredibly ridiculous list.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Meanwhile Brazil remains the overrated team at this World Cup

It’s their confidence in dancing for me ,you will think they are the current defending champions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
hensben:
Iniesta was CAM on paper but on the field he can roam to any position upfront and centrally. With this freedom he got Ibime and co expected more goal involvement from him. Personally, I admired and loved how iniesta played so I don’t have anything against him, I only talked against him when Lampard is not regarded just because he played CAM differently in different formation, tactics and league.

Iniesta was a very versatile and gifted midfielder but slandering him on the basis of what was not his job on the pitch is just crazy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sportsweb:
Just like I said, Iniesta achievement is his Trophies and title which is a collective team effort and not for his stats and impact in matches. I get it now
2010 world cup final's hosly not impact?
2009 clutch goal winner against Chelsea in 2009 is not impact?
Game changer from the bench in 2006 UCL no be impact?
Euros 2012 POTT no be impact
At least one motm in the three international tournaments he won no be impact?
Messi was not fully fit for the 2015 UCL final yet iniesta bossed that final that night
No vex, But abeg just sit this one out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

Peak Xavi and iniesta

How come it was only 2010 UCL semifinals they lost in that manner ?
You mean in this manner?...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Debroslink:

Some people no get their own mind. They allow people's bias opinions to run their emotions.

Why would you call someone bias for looking at Kovacic outscoring and outassisting Mason Mount handsomely, doing more defending, controlling the midfield and concluding that Kovacic is better than Mount

The mad one is you, going off hype and shakushaku and ignoring rational facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
hensben:
Iniesta was CAM on paper but on the field he can roam to any position upfront and centrally. With this freedom he got Ibime and co expected more goal involvement from him. Personally, I admired and loved how iniesta played so I don’t have anything against him, I only talked against him when Lampard is not regarded just because he played CAM differently in different formation, tactics and league.
That was Messi not iniesta, Pep gave him that license via the free role making him have much of the bulk of final balls either through assists or goals, The various times Iniesta was allowed to roam was when we switched formations and shunted him to the LW, Iniesta was also a CM not CAM on paper in most of barça's lineups under pep especially, Leaving busquets as the solitary pivot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Mbappe and Haaland won't ever reach the level of Messi/Ronaldo.. The Messi/Ronaldo consistency no be here
They don't need to reach that level. Fans just want arguments and comparison
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

http://acefootball.com/football-news/the-25-best-spanish-players-in-history-have-been-named/

I need to knock your head...Imagine Fraudiola being put in the same sentence as Xavi when it comes to footballing qualities, yet he is 6 and Xavi is 21... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Debroslink:

You wey dey read comments with bias. Where did you read that Ibime debunked that Xavi produced 0 goal and 1 assist in 2005/06 UCL and La liga triumph?
This u?

Debroslink:
Someone won 2005 Spanish POTY on the same season he provided 0 goal and 1 assist for the whole season. What a scam!

Cooking up lies just to defend the carry along fraud that is Iniesta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
airmark:

You are the one giving me Ogbomosho materials packaged as quality stuff.

It was proved that Xavi was winning accolades before Iniesta started settling down at club and country. Xavi was la Liga Spanish player of the year 2005, counter with Iniesta's to prove that he was the one that gave him a life.

That among others are good points that gave you a 'beat' that you and your Iniestarves are dancing shakushaku to.

You can't be carrying someone in a team and the one you carried, started getting accolades before you. You wouldnt see Busquets winning top awards ahead of Messi or calamitous Boathand praised ahead of Neuer in any tournament. Not in this world.

Xavi started playing for Barcelona in 1998 and won La Liga spanish player of the year in 2005

Andres iniesta started playing for Barcelona in 2002 and also won La Liga sapanish player of the year in 2009

How does it also prove that Xavi gave iniesta life. Mind you we know how Xavi despite winning it in 2005 was almost at the point of joining Bayern Munich.

Andres iniesta had won youth championships at bot under 16 and 17 respectively before Xavi.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

Are you not ashamed of your list. Pep Guardiola and co ranked ahead of Xavi. Xavi even de number 21 grin grin grin.

This man just go find list way carry his fraud as number one

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Answer my question, what is an Acefootball?

I am not answereth to you till you bring your own reputable sites/blog that put Xavi ahead of iniesta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

2010 world cup final's hosly not impact?
2009 clutch goal winner against Chelsea in 2009 is not impact?
Game changer from the bench in 2006 UCL no be impact?
Euros 2012 POTT no be impact

Affidavit polling both awards

Never in my life will I see a left winger go into tournament with zero goals and assists and win POTT like Iniesta did in Euro 2012

Media went into shakushaku madness and overdrive, trying to pay Iniesta back for not winning individual accolade after scoring 2010 WC final goal, which again was his only GA contribution to that tournament

When Xavi assisted the solitary winning goals in the Word Cup second round, quarterfinal and semifinal back to back, Iniesta was dancing shakushaku, until Fabregas gave him a clean 1v1 with the keeper in the final

A case of a horse being dragged to the stream everyday until he drinks

Xavi made Iniestas career. Even the one thing Iniesta is known for, that midfield tikitaka control, he was never good at it. It was Xavi work

Xavi assisted twice in Euro 2012 final, they chose a nigga with zero GA as POTT based on Kovacic style dribbles

Xavi assisted the only goal in Euro 2008 final

Studious people know who the real driver was

When Xavi started having Achilles tendonitis in 2013, everything disappeared.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

Xavi started playing for Barcelona in 1998 and won La Liga spanish player of the year in 2005

Andres iniesta started playing for Barcelona in 2002 and also won La Liga sapanish player of the year in 2009

How does it also prove that Xavi gave iniesta life. Mind you we know how Xavi despite winning it in 2005 was almost at the point of joining Bayern Munich.

Andres iniesta had won youth championships at bot under 16 and 17 respectively before Xavi.

If I ask you to rate this your ridiculous rebuttal on a scale of -10 to 10, what will you pick?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
izzou:
The moment you begin to use so much energy to defend a player, just know say na fraud him go be.

When you begin to make excuses and irrelevant comparisons just to defend a player, that player has to be a fraud.

Good market is constant, sells and can withstand any metric.

Wetin you take defend Frank Lampard international career? His most esteemed fan here say we should even remove his goals from Euro 2004 grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

That was Messi not iniesta, Pep gave him that license via the free role making him have much of the bulk of final balls either through assists or goals, The various times Iniesta was allowed to roam was when we switched formations and shunted him to the LW, Iniesta was also a CM not CAM on paper in most of barça's lineups under pep especially, Leaving busquets as the solitary pivot
The disciplined midfielders were Xavi and Bousquet, iniesta was the roaming midfielder between attackers and Xavi. I watched barca very well so I know what I am saying. Same with Lampard, he was the roaming midfielder between attacker and other midfielders. The only thing was messi was/is an exceptional player that handle two positions very well so he handled iniesta primary role including his which made Ibime to talk down on iniesta been fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

Wetin you take defend Frank Lampard international career? His most esteemed fan here say we should even remove his goals from Euro 2004 grin grin grin grin

This is just an example, my good friend

The comparison is between Fraudniesta and Xavi

But the moment you have to bring Frank Lampard into it, just know that player is Hushpuppy-esque

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
airmark:

If I ask you to rate this your ridiculous rebuttal on a scale of -10 to 10, what will you pick?

Nigga is going into Macaulay Chrisantus levels cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sportsweb:

What else do you when he is the one winning MOTM award when it mattered most and rated highly in big games ?

What else do you need when he has the longest unbeaten record with 55games with messi far behind him in 48games?

What else do you need when it said that Barcelona doesnt create good chances when iniesta doesn't play?

What else do you also need when Xavi lost shamefully to inter milan without iniesta ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ibime:

Never in my life will I see a left winger go into tournament with zero goals and assists and win POTT like Iniesta did in Euro 2012

Media went into shakushaku madness and overdrive, trying to pay Iniesta back for not winning individual accolade after scoring 2010 WC final goal, which again was his only GA contribution to that tournament

When Xavi assisted the solitary winning goals in the Word Cup second round, quarterfinal and semifinal back to back, Iniesta was dancing shakushaku, until Fabregas gave him a clean 1v1 with the keeper in the final

Xavi made Iniestas career. Even the one thing Iniesta is known for, that midfield tikitaka control, he was never good at it. It was Xavi work

Xavi assisted twice in Euro 2012 final, they chose a nigga with zero GA as POTT based on Kovacic style dribbles

Xavi was tiki taka and tiki taka was Xavi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
CAPdan21:

Goals
Assists
Goal contribution in major tournaments
Passing stats
Defensive stats
Which metric let's go...

I am sure those who rated him above every other midfielders including Xavi were aware of this metrics. grin

Maybe we should start from 2010 when Xavi lost the UCL semifinals without Iniesta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

This u?

Cooking up lies just to defend the carry along fraud that is Iniesta

Xavi dropped 0 goal and 1 assist in 2005/06 UCL La liga win. If you can't prove that it's a lie, Park well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ibime:

When he goes clutch it's him being dragged to the stream when that pass from fabregas was slightly deflected
When he puts him a world class performance e turn polling booth award
Landmines laced up at every angle,
Modric another low stats midfielder compared to the EPL international failures doesn't get this same energy of slack and interrogation like ini oooh
Shey you also remember busquets-ini-rakitic started the 2015 UCL final before he was later brought in, We know who was the best player that night

(1) (2) (3) ... (16494) (16495) (16496) (16497) (16498) (16499) (16500) ... (19164) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), ThanosKilla(m), Shegzdave, airmark(m), Amigoss, TemporaryHansel, AirBay, WhoDeyHause, BlueMann, DynamoDeGreat and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.