Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10687092 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17056) (17057) (17058) (17059) (17060) (17061) (17062) ... (19348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
drisham:
I still dey talk am sey we dodge bullet by not signing the rapinha guy

Man's terrible
Very terrible player that cannot dribble. This is who tuchel wanted holy boehly to spend 70 million on. That fake brazilian that his real country is Bangladesh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Andrewbaba44 will still see this one and tell you la ligo is the best league in the world. πŸ˜‚.

How is that my business

We had 5 Spanish teams last season,we have 5 German teams this season ,Spanish team where the fist to have 5 teams at the champions league ,so your point?

Does that give your useless club more ucl ?

Carry your frustration commot for here and focus on your relegation battle

I am 8 point clear at the top of my league ,while your useless club are 21 point below arsenal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

How is that my business

We had 5 Spanish teams last season,we have 5 German teams this season ,Spanish team where the fist to have 5 teams at the champions league ,so your point?

Does that give your useless club more ucl ?

Carry your frustration commot for here and focus on your relegation battle
We are not talking about winners of ulokpa league added to the original four that will qualify. Uefa seeing the power and money of our league want us to start producing 5 representatives from our league. That means one of somebody's spots will be reduced and which one other than la ligo. Your useless league has only one of your representatives in champions league while the rest have been flogged to ulokpa or home like atletico. Infact your club especially is supposed to be given a 5 years hiatus from champions league after dropping to ulokpa back to back. You people are just a waste of space.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We are not talking about winners of ulokpa league added to the original four that will qualify. Uefa seeing the power and money of our league want us to start producing 5 representatives from our league. That means one of somebody's spots will be reduced and which one other than la ligo. Your useless league has only one of your representatives in champions league while the rest have been flogged to ulokpa or home like atletico. Infact your club especially is supposed to be given a 5 years hiatus from champions league after dropping to ulokpa back to back. You people are just a waste of space.
"la ligo" 😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
amo123:
uefa will accept 5 epl teams for next season champions league. anoda wotowoto for haters.
Stop spreading misinformation. New Champions league format begins from 2024/2025 season and two extra spot is given to the leagues with the highest collective performance in the previous champions league campaign. It's not for only Epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
we will cook for years 😀😀😀😀,see scouts
Which defensive midfielder do you think we should get to partner enzo? Santos should play for now though. I heard he's shining in Brazil u20 competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
airmark:

He has delivered Ucl for us. Sterling denied City.

We should never sign another team's reject again. We are not Arsenal.
delivered UCL with 1 goal and 1 assist..

Citadels thinking Dy off me.

Soon this will be the fate of your pulisic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Which defensive midfielder do you think we should get to partner enzo? Santos should play for now though. I heard he's shining in Brazil u20 competition.
Santos will play for now ,no doubt but he isn't a natural DM ,it's because of his unreal stamina people mistake him for a DM, nevertheless he might be paired with Enzo for the meantime,as for the defensive Midfielder we will sign in the summer,top names are:

Romeo lavia

caicedo

And the usual Declan rice (imo chelsea really have no concrete interest,just British media doing what they know best)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
donstan18:

So when will Messi score World Cup final goals to prove he’s bigger than Goetz?

Happy new month oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:

French journalist Julien Laurens believes the midfielder could eventually become a "game-changer" for Chelsea.

"I still think he can't quite be a game-changer on his own yet, he needs someone besides him," he added. "At Benfica he is best in a double pivot. Enzo is more of a number eight, box-to-box.

"Maybe him on his own might not make that much difference for Chelsea, but if you have the right players around him he could be an amazing signing. If you have that sort of money why not go for it?"

Whether he is miles ahead or across the ocean he had better not be another Pogba needing unlocking and as got to be better than Tchouameni that he is more expensive than
You mean the game changer needs a midfielder to help him change games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:24am On Feb 02, 2023
mad song , chelsea composed for Enzo 😁

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:28am On Feb 02, 2023
what the hell is wrong with fanatics from Morocco, someone can't read comment on insta without seeing free ziyech πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Santos will play for now ,no doubt but he isn't a natural DM ,it's because of his unreal stamina people mistake him for a DM, nevertheless he might be paired with Enzo for the meantime,as for the defensive Midfielder we will sign in the summer,top names are:

Romeo lavia

caicedo

And the usual Declan rice (imo chelsea really have no concrete interest,just British media doing what they know best)

Santos cannot start over Kova no dey whine yourself. The Santos I have seen is an AM, not a CM. Kova remains the best partner for Enzo and both can cook together
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Ibime:

Santos cannot start over Kova no dey whine yourself. The Santos I have seen is an AM, not a CM. Kova remains the best partner for Enzo and both can cook together
make this your kovacic do come they go kwanu make I rest ,shebi The guardian newspaper said he will be one of the people to be axed ,it's no brainier for people who watch chelsea without emotions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2023
donstan18:

You mean the game changer needs a midfielder to help him change games?
boy is yet to kick a ball and you don dey hate. heehan!

He is not taking Mount's spot or is he? Rest chairman.

And who cares what some journalist thinks? Na dem go play? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
mad song , chelsea composed for Enzo 😁
I never expected Chelsea to pay THAT much for Enzo but since
1. Na Instalment payment
2. The boy wanted to come to Chelsea.
3. He looks like a fighter and we can all agree that we need some that of

A win-win situation so far.

Fulham, Westham and Dortmund suppose hear am from every angle.

No excuses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2023
FBS:

I never expected Chelsea to pay THAT much for Enzo but since
1. Na Instalment payment
2. The boy wanted to come to Chelsea.
3. He looks like a fighter and we can all agree that we need some that of

A win-win situation so far.

Fulham, Westham and Dortmund suppose hear am from every angle.

No excuses.

excuses dey o ,Potter needs time to implement his tactics,he ain't getting sacked anytime soon mate πŸ‘, they'll give him a full preseason,but I bet they'll start watching him from ,let's pray he cooks ,Potter is a good coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:03am On Feb 02, 2023
arsenal qualify for champions league we benefit, Arsenal win league we benefit

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
excuses dey o ,Potter needs time to implement his tactics,he ain't getting sacked anytime soon mate πŸ‘, they'll give him a full preseason,but I bet they'll start watching him from ,let's pray he cooks ,Potter is a good coach
Nah, nah no excuses. lol
Even though it doesn't look like he will get the sack soon, we should start seeing how he wants to play.
Pre-season? With this array of talents on display? How will they cook if he doesn't start now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:17am On Feb 02, 2023
FBS:

Nah, nah no excuses. lol
Even though it doesn't look like he will get the sack soon, we should start seeing how he wants to play.
Pre-season? With this array of talents on display? How will they cook if he doesn't start now?
good things take time 😎,trust me Potter will come good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:18am On Feb 02, 2023
cringey tik Tok video 😬

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
good things take time 😎,trust me Potter will come good
The process should not be delayed till pre-season. There is no magic to it. The earlier we start the process, the better. The process starts now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:29am On Feb 02, 2023
nateevs:

I think the thing still is 'if Kante is fit' ..To be fair, even though I really want it to happen, I think it won't.

Kante's aging body is unable to sustain his style of play. But Kante is not Kante without his style of play.

If he can sit behind, just interrupt opposition play and then move it to Enzo, then we can have him for another two years. But I don't expect that to happen, and so he will be injured again.
Unfortunately this might be the case and we should have cloned that guy. Unless he is able to adapt to a different style of play.
If I were Kante (and this is coming from me) I would go to PSG or some other European league where the stress is less
Still competitive, enjoy and prolong my football career. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2023
FBS:

The process should not be delayed till pre-season. There is no magic to it. The earlier we start the process, the better. The process starts now.
okay sir ,will inform holy boehly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
okay sir ,will inform holy boehly
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Is Fofana back yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34am On Feb 02, 2023
lordfalcao:
delivered UCL with 1 goal and 1 assist..

Citadels thinking Dy off me.

Soon this will be the fate of your pulisic

You are blind, that one is sure. Na Raumdeuter give you this wrong info?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:03am On Feb 02, 2023
FBS:
Is Fofana back yet?

Saw his training pic.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:14am On Feb 02, 2023
airmark:

Saw his training pic.
Oh nice. Thanks.
That right leg/knee though but good to see him back in training. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:51am On Feb 02, 2023
FBS:

Oh nice. Thanks.
That right leg/knee though but good to see him back in training. cool

Still don't know who Potter's 3 new players for Ucl, will be. Badiashile exudes much needed confidence in that defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:52am On Feb 02, 2023
airmark:

Still don't know who Potter's 3 new players for Ucl, will be. Badiashile exudes much needed confidence in that defence.
Big time. Bado is the man. Ice cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2023
FBS:

Big time. Bado is the man. Ice cool.
can't he remove any name that is there before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17056) (17057) (17058) (17059) (17060) (17061) (17062) ... (19348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Trevor012(m), Obere4u, SirAce, PendragonVII and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.