Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635114 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17089) (17090) (17091) (17092) (17093) (17094) (17095) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
lordfalcao:
some people won trophies as regular and integral player. Playing from start to finish.

A regular and integral players starts and end a UCL final match for 120mins. Mikel will always be clear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
OK. Westham away next. Let's see how we go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
FBS:

Honestly, in as much as we all know he is not in-form, I don' t think this is all Mount.

Is the manager blind too?
the duty of an 8 like mount isn’t just to run around like headless chicken you have to use your brain and think,link the attack ,study your teammates movement so you can know when to release the ball to them.
Mount doesn’t have that ability like bruno and kdb that why new signing upon new signings keep struggling to see chances when they play with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueMann:
Five goals in our last 12 games.

Omo cheesy

Thiago Silva and defence has always been our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kantebets:
the duty of an 8 like mount isn’t just to run around like headless chicken you have to use your brain and think,link the attack ,study your teammates movement so you can know when to release the ball to them.
Mount doesn’t have that ability like bruno and kdb that why new signing upon new signings keep struggling to see chances when they play with him
So as a manager, you know your player is not a bruno or a kdb, what do you do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kantebets:
Where's your Kante?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2023
FBS:

So as a manager, you know your player is not a bruno or a kdb, what do you do?
lol
I rather drop mount and use the wingbacks as main source of creativity like tuchel did in his first season or yet make the signing of a creative player a priority
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2023
FirstbornWds:
So, this is the Mudryk y'all were all hyped about because he was fast against 100-year-old Milner?

Nanana... E don get injury. E never play one full match ooo.

Bimffo, where you day.

No dey call me ever again. Don't ever use your filthy fingers to mention my moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
mudryk had a cold , reason why Potter took him off
he didn't know before he started him, there's a reason some her call potter clueless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2023
donstan18:

Where's your Kante?
u fully know Kantè’s job on the pitch unless u watch black and white

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2023
FBS:
Chelsea +1 goal difference?
This is BAD!

Thiago Silva is the reason for this. (Raum and don et.la 1992)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2023
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2023
This the only mudeok I know grin grin. Any other one is a money miss road. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Kantebets:
lol
I rather drop mount and use the wingbacks as main source of creativity like tuchel did in his first season or yet make the signing of a creative player a priority
Same Tuchel first season that Mount was Chelsea's player of the year and was very crucial in the semi final and UCL final?

U campaigned heavily for that brainless Cucurella to be signed.. He plays shit any time he steps on the pitch and u don't make even one comment regarding that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Bimffo:

No dey call me ever again. Don't ever use your filthy fingers to mention my moniker.

Be like you get anger issues

Bimffooooooo.

Come beat me

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Same Tuchel first season that Mount was Chelsea's player of the year and was very crucial in the semi final and UCL final?

U campaigned heavily for that brainless Cucurella to be signed.. He plays shit any time he steps on the pitch and u don't make even one comment regarding that
Tuchel never relied on Mount for creativity-the wingbacks were the main source
Mount was used as an inside forward given that pulisic was next to useless and foolish

If Tuchel should be handed this team with the quality of wingers we just signed there will be no place for Mount again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:08am On Feb 04, 2023
U watch Chelsea match and even with all the signings u still think one particular player is Chelsea's problem.. That's a case of tell me u are dumb without actually saying it..

As the player is that bad, with all the plenty signings the empty headed British manager cannot find someone else in the squad to bench him ba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2023
No cross came from that left position, every cross today was from the right hand side of the attack. We can't score if we keep playing one dimensional football like this. Something has to change going forward.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Kantebets:
Tuchel never relied on Mount for creativity-the wingbacks were the main source
Mount was used as an inside forward given that pulisic was next to useless and foolish

If Tuchel should be handed this team with the quality of wingers we just signed there will be no place for Mount again
Rely on Cucurella abi Cucumber for creativity? Omoo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2023
Friday Prayer Point

With all the 600 million spent. No changes. God don't let my life be useless like this till the extent that money can even change my life. You spent 120 million to replace person with the same person. God don't let me be foolish and senseless like this. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

I pity anybody still taking you serious when you are talking football. Today just show you are llarsalways here for agenda.

First it was pulisic because airmark is found of him,now it is Thiago Silva because you want me to talk. You don't know ball. Leave us to discuss Chelsea matters and stop poisoning people's mind here with your useless agenda.

It's dullards like Lordfalcao and co, that admire his wack takes. Immediately he realized that Pulisic wasn't removed from Ucl list as wrongly posted by Lordfalcao, he abandoned him like a used condom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:13am On Feb 04, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Rely on Cucurella abi Cucumber for creativity? Omoo cheesy cheesy
I rather use cucumber as a wingback and teach him how to create than rely on Mount
Mount has frustrated plenty of wingers who relied on him for passes
Should I name them sir ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

Thiago Silva is the reason for this. (Raum and don et.la 1992)

They said Silva was signed to provide leadership

Leadership towards 10th and 11th position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Kantebets:
I rather use cucumber as a wingback and teach him how to create than rely on Mount
Mount has frustrated plenty of wingers who relied on him for passes
Should I name them sir ? cheesy
Mount has led Chelsea to a UCL win despite all odds being against us..

What has Cucurella done in his full career as a professional football player?

It shall never be well with Brighton for packaging that scam of a footballer and Graham Pototo to Chelsea. Can u name just one tin Cucurella is good at?

Mount is bad! Mount is bad!! Is Mount the one starting himself? Is Mount the one starting himself??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Skimpledawg, apostle we need serious intercession regarding Chelsea matter. Which one is heavy cold again, Mudryk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Felix should just replace Mount and hopefully things change. And Havertz is not a striker, Potter is annoying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Mount has led Chelsea to a UCL win despite all odds being against us..

What has Cucurella done in his full career as a professional football player?

It shall never be well with Brighton for packaging that scam of a footballer and Graham Pototo to Chelsea. Can u name just one tin Cucurella is good at?

Mount is bad! Mount is bad!! Is Mount the one starting himself? Is Mount the one starting himself??

Mount keeps starting because
1): academy tax
2) : we don’t have a creative midfielder like kdb or bruno or even odegaard
3): potter is sentimental

It’s a shame that the wingbacks Chilwell and James have more assists than Mount under Tuchel

Mount is a disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2023
nateevs:

This right here is the truth.
We saw the issues we had before the world cup and the manager had about a month to come up with different solutions but we are still not up and running after the world cup.
We played today after a two weeks break and still not much has changed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2023
FBS:

We've been told that it's not a coaching thing.
No more excuses again, boehly already bought him a title winning squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2023
my happiness is, winstanley and Laurence Stewart were besides eghbali today ,so when they selling players,no cobham boy will be spared apart from james
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2023
The idea of not starting a natural striker will never sit well with. There was no excuse not to have Fofana coming very early in the second half.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ThierryJay: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2023
FirstbornWds:
Chelsea..

Pelu gbogbo

Menzo, Enzo, Zenzo Zinzu, Emzor... Ari kankan

Gbogbo

Madueke, Namaeke.. We no see anything

Be like una go need one more week to do more transfers.

grin grin grin grin I saw what you did there. Payback time grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17089) (17090) (17091) (17092) (17093) (17094) (17095) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.