Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
nateevs:

What you are expressing is extreme desperation to blame Hazard for everything.

Hazard sees a player through on goal and passes and somehow you think the better decision for him wad to take on players. How do you say that with a straight face?

When Hazard is taking on everyone, folks like you are the first to jump to blame game.
Hazard hasn't scored in 31games...31 games!!
2 on 1 situations twice and he couldn't even be a little selfish.... Ego is part of what makes a great player,Hazard can be playing like Mikel for heaven's sake....

Hazard can easily take the defender out,I think his problem is psychological... He just didn't want to face the goal
If he keeps passing every half chance then is it until he gets a tap-in??

We have seen Hazard refusing to pass and taking defenders on several times,the confidence is very low right now and if he keeps avoiding the goal it will get worse...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
timbros:
Chilling with wifey in a joint right now.

I just signed in (in her phone actually) to mention this Spy guy.. ...

Someone please mention him for me please grin

How market Spy? cheesy

Spy360

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

I saw it
and did you saw that of Mikel
why i no cum watch d game cry... Traffic jam in lag is d worst!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
timbros:
Chilling with wifey in a joint right now.
I just signed in (in her phone actually) to mention this Spy guy.. ...
Someone please mention him for me please grin
How market Spy? cheesy
spy360, d guy just got popular...grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Arsene Wenger has some fun and games with the TV cameras when discussing Diego Costa.

"He has got two players sent off this season," Wenger says.

"I am accusing him of nothing but those are the facts."

He then seemed to backtrack a touch saying that "that is part of a striker's game of course, and Costa is very good at that..."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
amodu:

I saw it
and did you saw that of Mikel
Of course my G.....wetin I wan see if I no see that one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
bigkesh:
Why are you guys blaming Remy just to cover Eden's stupidity.......

Hazard should have taken the defender out..this is a skillful player without a goal this season,where is the determination?

Two clear chances to score and he passed to cover up for his nervousness in front of the goal...

Bullshit
I would have to disagree With you man. The best decision was to put Remy through If it was costa or someone With a better sense that would have been 2 goals Pal.
Expecting him to dribble there is expecting a Messi act and let face it guys Hazard aint Messi or Neymar. The earlier we start to understand this the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Spy360:
Manchester United

biggest club in England.

#respect

But wait...

ARSENAL >> chelsea + sugar daddy

#respect

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Spy360:
I promise you a consolation kiss after your defeat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Spy360:

Bad news to break your heart a little mi luv,...

Sanchez and Ozil returns.

Emirates will look like a murder scene.

#AfterTheReggae
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3205455_3063429fbimg1444452926083jpeg533c283b400ea0bc3548f8180158dbda_jpeg233e28d7db9e2f56d86f5cce70877598

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chestar5:

why i no cum watch d game cry... Traffic jam in lag is d worst!!
You should have planned your movement
Anyway, you really missed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
bigkesh:

Of course my G.....wetin I wan see if I no see that one
Smile, it is too significant to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
And who says chelsea wins matches in bpl like a woman's period undecided...

Costa continued from where drogba stopped but in his own way grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Still hate Chelsea tho undecided
But kudos for putting those deluded clowns in their place!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Good job Chelsea... Good job.

MSN will finally put the nail on their coffin next month.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cesctotti(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
bigkesh:
Who saw where Fabregas poured Campbell on the floor like Garri
I saw It ooooooooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chestar5:

spy360, d guy just got popular...grin

Thank you my dear.

Spy360 how market oooo??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bimffo:

Spy360

Thanks bros.

That guy too make noise...

Spy360 come give excuse for you loss abeg. ..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
pamcode:
I would have to disagree With you man. The best decision was to put Remy through If it was costa or someone With a better sense that would have been 2 goals Pal.
Expecting him to dribble there is expecting a Messi act and let face it guys Hazard aint Messi or Neymar. The earlier we start to understand this the better for us.

The first time . . it was a sensible decision and his pass was a bit too short.

Th second time, he could have at least showed hunger and desire to try dribble and score. Everyone knows he is capable but he seems to be lacking in confidence plus he only just got back from injury and for that reason i allow him. . but you cannot fault bigkesh for wanting more from Chelsea's supposed 'Best Player'

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
How true is this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Congrats to Chelsea for putting Elfemeno1, Pataki, Spy360, Kokaneprodigy, Harioh and the other morons in their rightful place...
If it's not Man utd as i'll prefer and Chelsea as you lots will rather have it, then let's go ahead and make sure it's not Arsenal's...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmmm. Just passing through.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
dmcdad:
Hmmmmm. Just passing through.
waka fast abeg, I wan sweep floor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Sweep floor this night?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
bigkesh:
Why are you guys blaming Remy just to cover Eden's stupidity.......

Hazard should have taken the defender out..this is a skillful player without a goal this season,where is the determination?

Two clear chances to score and he passed to cover up for his nervousness in front of the goal...

Bullshit
Even I wouldn't blame that on Ikedia. Remy clearly looks content and comfortable as a bench warmer. Aside his laughable understanding of the offside rule the chances that died at his feet makes you wonder if he was paid to toss the match. Definitely not a guy you want to bring on if you are chasing the game vs PSG

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
Relegation battlers today is the day.
Iku pa yin leni angry

What happened yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2016
bigkesh:

A brain that has gone deep down can't come up......even with something

[size=15pt]DON DEMARCO!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2016
lalaboi:

The first time . . it was a sensible decision and his pass was a bit too short.

Th second time, he could have at least showed hunger and desire to try dribble and score. Everyone knows he is capable but he seems to be lacking in confidence plus he only just got back from injury and for that reason i allow him. . but you cannot fault bigkesh for wanting more from Chelsea's supposed 'Best Player'
Does Hazard really have that skill l or brilliance to by-pass a defender who is in front of him and alert. No i don't think. Niggas are just expecting Messi from Hazard and even the guy knows he aint Messi or Neymar. The guy just doesnt have the instinct whether in-form or off form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:57am On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:20am On Jan 25, 2016
pamcode:
Does Hazard really have that skill l or brilliance to by-pass a defender who is in front of him and alert. No i don't think. Niggas are just expecting Messi from Hazard and even the guy knows he aint Messi or Neymar. The guy just doesnt have the instinct whether in-form or off form

May be you started watching hazard this season or you just decided to be irresponsible with your post. no offense. However i would n't blame him for not going solo and giving remy the passes, remy is a striker for crying out loud. If it were to be mou era, remy will play his next match in another team's colour. Watch few gifs below and erase whatever you wrote about hazard not having instinct to by-pass defenders.

[img]http://dortchester.files./2014/10/hazardvsarsenal.gif[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dwTKm9KAFFU/U4YfsZUmbaI/AAAAAAAAA0w/un3rYJYvqdI/s1600/eden+hazarddddddd.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ozil my flop of the match. What do you think bruv?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Mikel is still unbeaten under Hiddink..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), GiftOfLyf, Elnino4ladies and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.