Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544390 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17782) (17783) (17784) (17785) (17786) (17787) (17788) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
swiz123:
This final might seize to be a contest in the first half grin grin

Inter's molestation is inevitable.
Pep can't win treble with man city.

Quote me after the match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
popizaino:
I wish there was a possible way for pep guardiola to finally win the UCL without messi tonight without man city winning it. It's such a difficult delimma for me.

I don't want man city to rub shoulders with Chelsea as UCL winners and i also want to be able to tell airmark that pep has finally done it without messi and never mention Conte's name near pep again. May God help me.

Mixed feelings for you

sone of my Chelsea fans friends who love pep like you ,but they are in the same boat with you which is understandable sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Person way go win go win am, how you go feel you go feel am

-words of wisdom from worrynotdotcom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Jorginho will leave Arsenal. Maurizio Sarri wants to sign the player for Lazio. [@Laziosiamonoi via @iemadAFC]🀣🀣☠️
have you been monitoring casadei Cesare?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
pkasso:
Interesting trivia here: Since 2006, every team that has won the CL has had at least one Brazilian in their side. 16 years and counting. Man City have Ederson in goal, no Brazilian player in the Inter side.

Since 2013, there has been a Spanish, Croatian and German national in every CL winning team, either as a manager or player. Man city have Laporte(ESP) and Gundogan(GER). Inter have Brozovic(CRO) and Gosens(GER). German streak set to continue at least for another year.

grin grin grin grin

Good for the cruise but all these things will have zero influence on what's going to happen on the pitch today. I really don't take these things seriously sha.

Oya here's my own.....

No team in Europe top five league have won the treble without having to knock out Barcelona directly or indirectly. For example, in 1999 Barca finished 3rd in a group that had United and Bayern. United will go on to win the treble.

The other two teams(Inter & Bayern) with the treble also had to knock out Barcelona.

All na cruise and our analysis na just for the moment.

City for the cup pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
popizaino:
I wish there was a possible way for pep guardiola to finally win the UCL without messi tonight without man city winning it. It's such a difficult delimma for me.

I don't want man city to rub shoulders with Chelsea as UCL winners and i also want to be able to tell airmark that pep has finally done it without messi and never mention Conte's name near pep again. May God help me.

After spending over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist, and bending all football financial rules to get a Ucl top scorer, you still had to involve God, before Fraudiola could deliver Ucl, after 7 years? shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Good for the cruise but all these things will have zero influence on what's going to happen on the pitch today. I really don't take these things seriously sha.

Oya here's my own.....

No team in Europe top five league have won the treble without having to knock out Barcelona directly or indirectly. For example, in 1999 Barca finished 3rd in a group that had United and Bayern. United will go on to win the treble.

The other two teams(Inter & Bayern) with the treble also had to knock out Barcelona.

All na cruise and our analysis na just for the moment.

City for the cup pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LOL. I know, bro. But that Brazilian juju strong no be small. 16 years! Na why I dey always pray say make we buy at least one for our team if we no get. Even if na loan or to dey siddon for bench, I no mind. If we no buy like this, I no dey raise my hopes for UCL that season. Dem be proper good luck charm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
pkasso:
LOL. I know, bro. But that Brazilian juju strong no be small. 16 years! Na why I dey always pray say make we buy at least one for our team if we no get. Even if na loan or to dey siddon for bench, I no mind. If we no buy like this, I no dey raise my hopes for UCL that season. Dem be proper good luck charm.

Yeah true, Brazilians own the game.

My own is make Pep win UCL, that's all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Erling Haaland on Romelu Lukaku:

"I've been watching him since I was 10. He has insane football idea,aerial ability,positioning and ball striking.. It will be a dream come true to meet him in the UCL final and tell him am the player I am because of him"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Liposure:
have you been monitoring casadei Cesare?
yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
🚨 Mauricio Pochettino supported Chelsea’s decision not to submit another proposal to Manuel Ugarte because he believes paying over the odds, in terms of salary, can cause friction within a squad.

(@FabrizioRomano via YouTube)

But Chelsea fans on Twitter were mad on pochettino behalf saying the. board has failed him 🀑🀑, bunch of clowns that will look for any agenda to paint boehly bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Mixed feelings for you

sone of my Chelsea fans friends who love pep like you ,but they are in the same boat with you which is understandable sha cheesy cheesy
If Man City wins UCL, they are 100% ahead of Chelsea.

Too bad Chelsea had no dominant run. Man City used just six seasons to brush off Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sportsweb:
If Man City wins UCL, they are 100% ahead of Chelsea.

Too bad Chelsea had no dominant run. Man City used just six seasons to brush off Chelsea

I get the point bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=BlueAngel444 post=123701775][/quote]This is one of those fake quotes, isn't it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
1995 UCL winners. I can still recognise 8 faces.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Chelsea want Cesare Casadei to get a taste of Premier League football next season, with Brighton and Aston Villa seen as two possible loan destinations.

(@cmdotcom)

give Brighton,make them develop am like the way they did with colwill 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
airmark:

After spending over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist, and bending all football financial rules to get a Ucl top scorer, you still had to involve God, before Fraudiola could deliver Ucl, after 7 years? shocked

Dey play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

When I predicted dead barka to go to ulokpa again nobody called me a guru. When i predicted sevilla to erase dead manyoo in Spain nobody called me a genius. So The whodeyhause curse is a myth sir.
You that carried your Midas touch to touch our innocent flying eagles, When sarki was not available to play and i saw Emmanuel missing chances any how It then occurred to me something had gone wrong somewhere
WhoDeyHause:

He's a good talent but im sorry for him because when we flog South Korea today we are coming for him and his fellow Italians to send them home.
Whodeyhause you are a very wicked man

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
MorataFC:
Pep can't win treble with man city.

Quote me after the match.
Brother Bernard eii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Debroslink:

Back row : van der Sar, Seedorf, Rijkaard, Kanu , Blind, de Boer

Front row: Litmanen, Reiziger, de Boer, Overmars, Finidi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kilishihunter:

You that carried your Midas touch to touch our innocent flying eagles, When sarki was not available to play and i saw Emmanuel missing chances any how It then occurred to me something had gone wrong somewhere

Whodeyhause you are a very wicked man
Another one! The ultimate jinxlord. UtdTrey dey learn for where my guy dey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Debroslink:

This cannot be the starting 11 in 1995. Kanu did not start 1995 final. This must be from a random game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ibime:

This cannot be the starting 11 in 1995. Kanu did not start 1995 final. This must be from a random game
Exactly I was wondering how many will start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ibime:

This was the starting lineup in the semi-final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

This was the starting lineup in the semi-final.

The famous trashing of Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
The agenda is that : Pep cannot win UCL without Messi.

Whether he spent 63566 billion pounds is immaterial. Once he wins UCL without Messi, everybody should be on a straight line for their L.

I no want wahala abeg!!
A humble reminder.

This night, no excuses will be tolerated.

Pep spent 16464575466 billion pounds, out of it. ❌

Pep signed Halland before he could win UCL in ManCity, out of it.❌

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ibime:

The famous trashing of Bayern?

No. The 1st leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
swiz123:
This final might seize to be a contest in the first half grin grin

Inter's molestation is inevitable.
This is very possible if City scores in the first 15-20 mins. Inter will leave their defensive structure to chase an equaliser and that will open their defense for further penetration. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
airmark:

After spending over 1.6bn on a Ucl semifinalist, and bending all football financial rules to get a Ucl top scorer
The excuses have started grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Android17:
I read the same against Bayern and later RM.

You cannot fight a person or idea whose time has come.

Nobody who watches soccer will write off Inter Milan easily. There is a reason they are here and they have the tools to make the game difficult for Pep's men.

But just like Messi and the world cup, Pep's time has come.

City for the sextuple.

I repeat, City's time has come.

"This decisionΒ isΒ by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men."

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea want Cesare Casadei to get a taste of Premier League football next season, with Brighton and Aston Villa seen as two possible loan destinations.

(@cmdotcom)

give Brighton,make them develop am like the way they did with colwill 😎
or he will chop bench like Gilmour

(1) (2) (3) ... (17782) (17783) (17784) (17785) (17786) (17787) (17788) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Leyqute(m), Trevor012(m), Shegzdave, lordfalcao(m), fredoooooo, lateefGRDT(m), raumdeuter and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.