Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499004 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17854) (17855) (17856) (17857) (17858) (17859) (17860) ... (19144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
🚩 Man City have entered the race for Spanish talent Gabri Veiga after pulling out of Declan Rice deal.

Source: Fabrizio Romano

watch as guardiola fanboys in our fan base will go mute,poch specifically asked for veiga in the case mount was sold ,our fanbase came for his hears ,now guardiola came for him get ready for bootlickers.

This one pain me cause I know poch would have developed him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
lordfalcao:
tactics to get arsenal fall more as maga
I swear man city don't really want rice ,I think they were hoping to price arsenal out of the race
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ban incoming.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚩 Man City have entered the race for Spanish talent Gabri Veiga after pulling out of Declan Rice deal.

Source: Fabrizio Romano

watch as guardiola fanboys in our fan base will go mute,poch specifically asked for veiga in the case mount was sold ,our fanbase came for his hears ,now guardiola came for him get ready for bootlickers.

This one pain me cause I know poch would have developed him

So, na so we go lose Veiga?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Winning the bundesliga at Bayern is just like loosing your virginity to a prostitute
So Andrew you never still change?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Trevor012:

Change from what exactly ?

I am on Twitter also ,a tweet can be nabbed from anywhere ,so it’s not that deep

How you Dey ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kimbeast:
Ban incoming.
isn't that like a century ago undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
forgiveness:

So, na so we go lose Veiga?
lose? Like Chelsea dey serious with their many many options. Veiga has a RC and many clubs are interested all this city news no be new thing. It was Madrid, Barca, Liverpool, I think even Arsenal too were looking at him apart from Chelsea and then City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Trevor012:
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
BlueAngel444:
I remember a RLC Vs Barkley argument some seasons ago like that, fact that RLC is moving to a better club after leaving Chelsea and how forgotten Barkley has become shows how much he has declined.

RLC having a full season in AC Milan playing in that left attacking side of midfield may showcase how good he is. BUT I AM SO GLAD HE IS GONE grin grin

That’s all that matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Theuniverse:
everything as in guardiola has always been finding a top striker after (aguero), so he adjusted. now he has everything and a complete team. the point is without a top striker he still won (epl), when everybody was saying you can't win epl with false 9. pochetino challenge is less, we now have top striker. if we don't get a top dm, let's see his quality in adjusting and winning like pep.

Well, I got your point now. That's why I will always hail my boy, Haaland, for being the missing piece that now fetched him the elusive Ucl at Etihad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
airmark:

Well, I got your point now. That's why I will always hail my boy, Haaland, for being the missing piece that now fetched him the elusive Ucl at Etihad.
yes, haaland fetched Pep the UCL after completely going missing in the crucial semis and finale games 🤡🤡

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
WOW. Angelo Gabriel, Here we go.

This some Chukwuemeka-esque deal, in terms of suddenness.

This morning was the first time I heard of him. I watched some clips and that n!gga sure knows how to dribble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
BlueMann:

This morning was the first time I heard of him. I watched some clips and that n!gga sure knows how to dribble.

Not expecting him to break in to the first team anytime soon tho, good chance he'll be sold later.

But he'll be part of the preseason. He's likely to be loaned out but if he somehow finds his way into Poch's chance, good for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kessie?

Poch...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
BlueAngel444:
I remember a RLC Vs Barkley argument some seasons ago like that, fact that RLC is moving to a better club after leaving Chelsea and how forgotten Barkley has become shows how much he has declined.

RLC having a full season in AC Milan playing in that left attacking side of midfield may showcase how good he is. BUT I AM SO GLAD HE IS GONE grin grin

I am the one who started RLC vs Barley debate.
Cc
Popizaino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Trevor012:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Watching England u21 mostly cos of Noni. I enjoy watching the team though, maybe cos there's so many familiar names.

Noni has been cooking Germany down that right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

Identify VVD in the image below
Hahahaha grin grin

egbon, but you don old na what is this grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Angelo Gabriel seems like a cheaper version of Rodrygo and Vinicius
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
The Elastico
Chelsea fans, here’s a short scout report on Angelo:

Left footed inverted winger who has over 100 senior appearances for Santos while just 18.

Silky smooth dribbler, ball tied to his feet with great close control, elite first touch and uses body well for feints and deception. Great 1v1 threat.

Has nice vision to find through balls or crosses from all zones for line breaking passes, but guilty of keeping heads down with dribble first mentality. Experience and coaching will improve this.

Although his right foot isn’t useless he heavily favors his left. Makes him more predictable, especially in the box when seconds matter as he shifts to his left foot. Again, can be coached.

Overall high ceiling raw talent, fitting well with Chelsea’s new recruitment strategy. Probably a great candidate for a Strasbourg loan to help him develop. Needs minutes to keep improving. Could be world class one day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chelsea never gives young players a chance. Loan here, loan there, as a Chelsea fan but I really don't like this loan thing 😡😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
pkasso:
Chelseabmw, come outside! grin We've got candles to blow and a cake to cut, bro cheesy Happy Birthday to us, my guy. Many more years in good health and wealth and may all our dreams and wishes be fulfilled.

Which car you go give me, my Oga? grin Na Benz I want oh! grin grin

My bro, I’ve been offline for a while now, just seeing this.. Thanks so much I appreciate bro.. na u supposed buy me the lastest X6 mk I k enjoy this salah haha.. More Blessings Bro

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
BlueMann:
Kessie?

Poch...
Kessie is good na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
BlueMann:

Superb dribbler with that his badass left foot but little end product as of now though it can of course be worked on, We had first option refusal on the blud but sapa and abundance of RWs made us to back off, I laud you guys for the speed in which you signed him though, Sharp Sharp motel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
pkasso:
Chelseabmw, come outside! grin We've got candles to blow and a cake to cut, bro cheesy Happy Birthday to us, my guy. Many more years in good health and wealth and may all our dreams and wishes be fulfilled.

Which car you go give me, my Oga? grin Na Benz I want oh! grin grin
This is coming very late chief but nonetheless I wish you a happy birthday plus LLNP. More blessings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
If you are signing a DM for 100m,how much then will you be signing a striker for crying out loud? 300m,400m🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Thank God no be my club dey involve in this transfer foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Superb dribbler with that his badass left foot but little end product as of now though it can of course be worked on, We had first option refusal on the blud but sapa and abundance of RWs made us to back off, I laud you guys for the speed in which you signed him though, Sharp Sharp motel
how far victor roque aka better than endrick, una don sign am finish 😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
popizaino:
If you are signing a DM for 100m,how much then will you be signing a striker for crying out loud? 300m,400m🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Thank God no be my club dey involve in this transfer foolishness.
We ve done worse!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
chelseabmw:

My bro, I’ve been offline for a while now, just seeing this.. Thanks so much I appreciate bro.. na u supposed buy me the lastest X6 mk I k enjoy this salah haha.. More Blessings Bro
You are welcome, chief. Ah ahn, na you be Boss nau grin Stay safe, bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Kilishihunter:

This is coming very late chief but nonetheless I wish you a happy birthday plus LLNP. More blessings.
Thank you very much, my guy. More kilishi to you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
airmark:

What happened to that great omo ologo Dembele in your club?

More goal contributions than Hazard at Barca and Real Madrid respectively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17854) (17855) (17856) (17857) (17858) (17859) (17860) ... (19144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), joezy23(m), enigma0, forgiveness, chelseabmw(m), BARAJ92(m), fredoooooo, NinjaMetahuman, Sportsweb, Unlimited22, zeusis(m), Scharck(m), andrewbaba44, larride(m), Caicedobets(m), BlueMann, Thazard(m), Yustash001(m), Leyqute(m), Taguchi, AlphaNugget(m), Bluelines69, Obere4u and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.