Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518276 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:
Former Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho in talks over shock move to Chinese Super League

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-chelsea-manager-jose-mourinho-7315599

Dmcdad, Fredoooooo how far na? China things... Make we think business... cool
I don't think Jose will join China......If he goes he won't stay for 2 years there....
All he needs is to see any rival coach succeeding and he will run back to Europe

He signed a new contract without a raise,I don't think he worships money like sailor and co

M hoping he won't dissapoint me sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ibime:
TVal, I was right.

The state is sponsoring football in China. President Xi is even behind it. Read it on the train this morning. If I see the article again, I go post am.
Where is the State getting the money from?? The money too much na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:

I don't think Jose will join China......If he goes he won't stay for 2 years there....
All he needs is to see any rival coach succeeding and he will run back to Europe

He signed a new contract without a raise,I don't think he worships money like sailor and co

M hoping he won't dissapoint me sha

I don't get that...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:

I don't get that...
I don't know how to put it.....
He is not the kinda person to sit and watch UCL and the main leagues all the way from China and not wanna be part...

I hope you grab
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:

Economy: China is a manufacturing powerhouse and exporter, and many believe that its economy will surpass that of the US within the next decade. The government faces major problems, however, as the country transitions into a consumption-based economy. Additionally, per capita income is below the world average. It has the largest media market in the world, and has the world's largest online population.

Don't forget chinko products wey everybody dey buy... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:

I don't know how to put it.....
He is not the kinda person to sit and watch UCL and the main leagues all the way from China and not wanna be part...

I hope you grab

I get but he has seen it all n the money can be enticing! Don't you think?

He fit won try win something for China too... Don't you think?

Although he would eventually come back but it's not a must he would return immediately...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:

Economy: China is a manufacturing powerhouse and exporter, and many believe that its economy will surpass that of the US within the next decade. The government faces major problems, however, as the country transitions into a consumption-based economy. Additionally, per capita income is below the world average. It has the largest media market in the world, and has the world's largest online population.

Don't forget chinko exports wey everybody dey dey... grin
comot for here with your thoughtful opinion I know say na money laundering scheme
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:

comot for here with your thoughtful opinion I know say na money laundering scheme
No mind am... I don dey suspect am sef. E be like say na somebody partner him be...lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by calculator123(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
manu vs chelsea on sunday.whos gonna win as for me it predict straight draw.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:

We are signing a new DM in Jesus name!! Mikel and Matic to hell
No I don't mean we play both same time but either one of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
hensben:
No I don't mean we play both same time but either one of them.
M saying none of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Has Mou signed a 4-year contract with Man u abi na just rumours??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:
He signed a new contract without a raise,I don't think he worships money like sailor

Better maintain yourself alaye.
But in case you still wan grab mic to yarn more dust, this is Friday night - we fit start from ori e ope undecided .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:

State fit print money easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:

Fredoooooo sure pass... Mukina2's man! grin

The Chinko ways no pure at all ,Arsene Wenger is like the Chinese stuff is good but they should look at the political side of it .. I was like abi oloshi ni baba yi ni ke grin cheesy grin . You get money you no spend , people wey dey spend their own you dey complain . He Wan carry the money go heaven. grin grin
I need that China connection .... baba God o emi na fe ra MASERATTI ... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
SailorXY:

Better maintain yourself alaye.
But in case you still wan grab mic to yarn more dust, this is Friday night - we fit start from ori e ope undecided .
Don't take it serious,I didn't....
Fara buruku bale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
fredoooooo:

The Chinko ways no pure at all ,Arsene Wenger is like the Chinese stuff is good but they should look at the political side of it .. I was like abi oloshi ni baba yi ni ke grin cheesy grin . You get money you no spend , people wey dey spend their own you dey complain . He Wan carry the money go heaven. grin grin
I need that China connection .... baba God o emi na fe ra MASERATTI ... grin

grin grin

Why be say you sef wan my kan ride... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:
Former Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho in talks over shock move to Chinese Super League

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-chelsea-manager-jose-mourinho-7315599

Dmcdad, Fredoooooo how far na? China things... Make we think business... cool
The only job wey dey mou eye now na that united job , mou will do anything to get that job .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:23am On Feb 06, 2016
chidexxy007:
airmark will find this interesting...
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3434334/Borussia-Moenchengladbach-5-1-Werder-Bremen-Chelsea-loanee-scores-twice-end-Gladbach-s-Bundesliga-losing-streak.html

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Christensen is a good player though. If baba onigbinde drills dayo with his pot belly for six months he will play in that yeye burnthisleaguedown. They now call chicharito, bundesliga idol, dayo will shine in that boring league to the extent they will tag him bundesliga deity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
chidexxy007:
airmark will find this interesting...
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3434334/Borussia-Moenchengladbach-5-1-Werder-Bremen-Chelsea-loanee-scores-twice-end-Gladbach-s-Bundesliga-losing-streak.html
Andreas my boy.... I hope the club use Andreas as an example and send this boys to club they can actually play.

Let's hope Betis play Charly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Since Jose takes all the credits meant for Hazard,Where did Hazard get the credit to text him??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Manure holding talks with Mourinho according to BBC.

JM at Manure, Pep at City. Its a wrap for Chelsea for the next 3 years.

Emenalos destruction of Chelsea is complete. It has been a gradual process since 2011. From a team that always competed for Premier League and always made semis of UCL. . . to also rans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Gosh, u guys shud chill..... Notin will happen @ all....
Till d next 10 -15 yrs, chelsea ll still remain a threat in d league... Mayb dis season waz just stupid embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
MFC vs LFC... Xpectin a draw or a win frm LFC undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
This summer is super important......We won't be winning the league for the next 3 years no matter what we do unless we spend madly but we just have to make things right.. .

Simeone or nothing.... No risky appointments,Allegri and Conte can Bleep off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Loser Pellegrini throwing away another easy title.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mahrez is a baller! See dribble, see finishing!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Shey ikedia dey learn from Mahrez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
:DMahrez is what we all think Hazard is!!
Mahrez is Neymar and Hazard combined cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mahrez Wat a player

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.