Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10632435 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18009) (18010) (18011) (18012) (18013) (18014) (18015) ... (19282) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
OVA200:
You can keep ranting all you want, you won't still get a mention from me.

I'm a man of dignity and I can't stoop so low to beg online. ME BEG ONLINE.

I only have one moniker and I use it for everything I do here. Dig as much as you can.

Anything I write here endeavors to fact-check it.

Any evidence you have about me paste it here.
Oladimeji Victor A--------- You don forget how we figured you out? You know you were begging online including posting your bank account details and name? You don forget? You know your monitor is OVA right? grin

You are scum of the earth. A bottom barrel, wretched, hideously-looking tadpole IQed nonentity with the personality of a toilet flush.

Regretting taking me on? Your peril just begun. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
he was signed last season for 40/45m contributed to west ham's European success and up to 10G&A. He is a Brazilian international player. Don't know what ability you think he doesn't have but City bid €100m for a one season proven EPL creative midfielder with 4more years left in his contract. I no know wetin dem use Grealish market o, but yes he is Brazilian and is marketable
I did not say he is not a good acquisition. I asked you if he is as marketable and talented as the 2 people I mentioned.

If you were not trolling you will know that Jack Grealish is probably top 5 most marketable players in the whole of England. People want to wear his jerseys. Celebrities know him and want to meet him. Brands want him to endorse their products. I mean, Jack makes money for City like (never said at the same level) Messi is making money for Inter Miami.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
airmark:

Below is the DOMINATION that Man city will never do in England.

Burndisleaguedown.

My first daughter was born 2014.

So you mean that in her life time, no other team have won Bundesliga other than Bayern Munich? shocked shocked

Omoh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
MorataFC:
You have not answered my question, have you landed your dream job, if not ( I don't expect an honest answer though grin) is your certificate also inconsequential? grin
I have taught you how to read and understand but you won't listen.

If I got a diploma from CALTECH because I believed it would be instrumental in helping me get a job in Saudi Aramco but I did not get the job yet someone else with a degree from Unilag got the same job I wanted, my diploma from CALTECH was inconsequential to getting that job at Saudi Aramco.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Post evidence werey dey write theory.

I've never beg online in my life.

I don't know you can be covering someone you despise.

Help me him to please drop receipt.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Android17:
I did not say he is not a good acquisition. I asked you if he is as marketable and talented as the 2 people I mentioned.

If you were not trolling you will know that Jack Grealish is probably top 5 most marketable players in the whole of England. People want to wear his jerseys. Celebrities know him and want to meet him. Brands want him to endorse their products. I mean, Jack makes money for City like (never said at the same
level Messi is making money for Inter Miami.

Ahh, you got it wrong by saying "Grealish is among 5 most marketable players".

You were fooled by English media.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gucciboy:

Ahh, you got it wrong by saying "Grealish is among 5 most marketable players".

You were fooled by English media.
I did not say he is top 5 best players in England. I said marketable. If you don't know how marketable Jack is, make we dead the conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
OVA200:
Post evidence werey dey write theory.

I've never beg online in my life.

I don't know you can be covering someone you despise.

Help me him to please drop receipt.
When a mendacious knave is caught in his lies he starts fidgeting.

Fret not, I will not post your ugly photos here or your full name.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nilon: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
War don start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Reason Levy had sense and possibly why Kane hasn't responded to Bayern yet...

An β€˜unnamed’ club made Harry Kane a significantly better offer for a free transfer in 2024. PSG is looking for a replacement for Kylian MbappΓ©. Chelsea and Manchester United cannot be ruled out either. (via @cfbayern) Who is this mysterious club? 🧐
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Werey no get evidence.
Talk about man with dignity.
A man of his word.
A man that can back his words with actions.

That's how he lost his arm.
Just many words with no action.
Empty drum.

Even if elephant dey sick for 3 years no be mate with antelope papa.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Liverpool preparing to bid for Caicedo thought they said they don't have the money, but this guy's still have to beg convince Caicedo to join them.

If Liverpool do manage to sign Caicedo, do Chelsea then get a free cheaper run to Lavia? πŸ€”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
🚨 Lewis Hall will primarily play in central midfield at Crystal Palace. He may, however, initially replace injured England international Tyrick Mitchell at full-back before playing a more permanent midfield role.
Media posted by Chelsea Dodgers.
Roy Hodgson's friendship with Mauricio Pochettino was a major factor in Crystal Palace winning the race for Lewis Hall on loan.

- NizaarKinsella)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sign this guy up, Boehly keep spending 20-25m on prospects everywhere, which one be Washington again. The market is already crazy, pay the damn money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
All these fake news up and down. If you believe Harry Kane will leave his boyhood club for free then I have a paradise to sell you in heaven.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Was Gallagher better than Olise while at Crystal Palace? Should Chelsea replace Gallagher with Olise or play to Gallagher's strengths? Is it possible that Olise will flop just as Gallagher flopped last season in a failing Chelsea team?

Chelsea want to sell Gallagher and buy Olise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Capaldi:
All these fake news up and down. If you believe Harry Kane will leave his boyhood club for free then I have a paradise to sell you in heaven.

Don't you think he may decide to join a premier league club next season as he is determined to break Alan shearer's record...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Was Gallagher better than Olise while at Crystal Palace? Should Chelsea replace Gallagher with Olise or play to Gallagher's strengths? Is it possible that Olise will flop just as Gallagher flopped last season in a failing Chelsea team?

Chelsea want to sell Gallagher and buy Olise.

To be frank Gallagher performed better than olise at palace,l do think olise and madueke are thesame type of players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Airmark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gucciboy:

To be frank Gallagher performed better than olise at palace,l do think olise and madueke are thesame type of players.
the same? How? They are not o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Brighton want to resolve caicedo saga tonight

It's going down tonight ladies and gentlemen 🍻
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Understand Brighton want to resolve the MoisΓ©s Caicedo saga tonight πŸš¨πŸ”΅πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨ #BHAFC have been clear: selling to the highest bidder. Liverpool will challenge Chelsea and also send formal proposal bid to Brighton β€” official bids will be there. Player position will be crucial too.
by Fabrizio Romano

Nothing can undo the f up of Brighton, before they sign another player eh, heard mitoma doesn't want to renew without a RC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Incognito9:
Brighton want to resolve caicedo saga tonight

It's going down tonight ladies and gentlemen 🍻

Liverpool aren't doing shit,they might as well help Chelsea sign caicedo cheaper when they table their small bid for caicedo.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brighton are just looking for funds to sign replacement in time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
BlueAngel444:
the same? How? They are not o.

Like same pattern of play though olise is right footed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gucciboy:

Liverpool aren't doing shit,they might as well help Chelsea sign caicedo cheaper when they table their small bid for caicedo.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who told you Liverpool can't pay for Caicedo when they have already pocketed 52million from Fabinho and Henderson. They even had 85million planned for Bellingham this season before he rejected them. Liverpool are not Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gucciboy:

🀣🀣 Mehn I know Liverpool want to para
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tonight will be very hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Incognito9:

🀣🀣 Mehn I know Liverpool want to para

I love the drama,it seems Liverpool has a better relationship with Brighton so they make their bid and Chelsea hijacks the dealπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Capaldi:

Who told you Liverpool can't pay for Caicedo when they have already pocketed 52million from Fabinho and Henderson. They even had 85million planned for Bellingham this season before he rejected them. Liverpool are not Barca.

Then what made Β£50m so difficult for them?

They should pull Brighton's leg out l know they can do it for Chelsea.

As far as I'm concerned, Brighton are the desperate club here so expecting the drama to end in the most surprising way...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
If him go Liverpool e go too pain. Make Boehly use him head O abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Gucciboy:

Then what made Β£50m so difficult for them?

It's called negotiation tactics . Same reason Chelsea has not paid what Brighton wants for Caicedo despite having the money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
This violence that is brewing

(1) (2) (3) ... (18009) (18010) (18011) (18012) (18013) (18014) (18015) ... (19282) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), BlueRayDick, amodu(m), BlueAngel444 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.