Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18515) (18516) (18517) (18518) (18519) (18520) (18521) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
I will be observing mancity once pep leaves

I just pray they donโ€™t end up useless like Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Capaldi:
I would love to see the club stupid enough to offer ยฃ50M for a player like Gallagher.

Lmao

If enzo cost 100 million ,caciedo costed more than 100 million, then 50 million is a steal for Gallagher

Gallagher have been good for Chelsea this season while gbenzo and gbaciedo have been average at best

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Told Chelsea are set to look into Argentinian clubs as they look for their next feeder club, following President Javier Mileiโ€™s passage of a new law, which opens the possibility of the sale of Argentinian clubs to private owners.

[Felix Johnston]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kimbeast:

Stop embarrassing yourself. 97% of revenue generated by Uefa goes to clubs and football infrastructure both men and women. Their financial reports are online. Conference league is one of the best decisions by Uefa to help smaller clubs enjoy European football. Just go and check the celebration of West ham fans last season to see you are talking nonsense. Smaller clubs loves the conference league. Where In Nigeria do you pay $100 to watch your own champions league matches?
you go explain tire

Provisions are made for small clubs in the super league... don't act blind and don't make uninformed rants. Big clubs playing each other because of history like cry-baby Uefa is selling to you is a myth. They're different leagues and levels involved for the participation of everybody good enough.

You actually earn it on the pitch not like Uefa where state-backed nobodies like Man city and Psg steal a living and avoid Ffp

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:
you go explain tire

Provisions are made for small clubs in the super league... don't act blind and don't make uninformed rants. Big clubs playing each other because of history like cry-baby Uefa is selling to you is a myth. They're different leagues and levels involved for the participation of everybody good enough.

You actually earn it on the pitch not like Uefa where state-backed nobodies like Man city and Psg steal a living and avoid Ffp
What the hell is this write up lmao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kimbeast:

What the hell is this write up lmao.
You dey waste your time answer blaqfaxe wey dey find audio 1 billion to save he dead club ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Trevor012:

You dey waste your time answer blaqfaxe wey dey find audio 1 billion to save he dead club ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Glazers don tire for una protest if not na dem for be president of super league....not that they're wanted anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
We will be winning games easily with Lavia and Bkunku back. If Gallagher and Caicedo combo can be promising Iโ€™m looking forward to Caicedo and Lavia pair.

Time to cook.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Him don start again..๐Ÿค”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
hensben:
We will be winning games easily with Lavia and Bkunku back. If Gallagher and Caicedo combo can be promising Iโ€™m looking forward to Caicedo and Lavia pair.

Time to cook.
you don start again...
Time to cook kor time to eat niii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Benfica bought Enzo for 10m, and sold him six months later to Chelsea for 105m..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
As it is, Konsa has to make the England squad for the Euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
So Alvarez don complete football like this

Nice one

My guy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Capaldi:
Boehly you have just one job in the summer.
God forbid! Una wan spoil this boy life abi? I would rather prefer him join City most likely as KdB's heir. Musiala at Bayern, Bellingham at Real and Wirtz at Man City. The three biggest attacking midfield talents of the next generation plying their trade at the best 3 teams in the world. Fitting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
BlueMann:
As it is, Konsa has to make the England squad for the Euros

He is very good but others dey

Left to me, the four I would take are

RCB - Stones, Webster
LCB - Burn, Guehi

Konsa and Branthwaite will be my subs if any of the above get injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ibime:

He is very good but others dey

Left to me, the four I would take are

RCB - Stones, Webster
LCB - Burn, Guehi

Konsa and Branthwaite will be my subs if any of the above get injured
What about your Colwil?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
blud thinks Chelsea have interest in wirtz ,we have palmer, nkunku,Carney nobody gives AF about another havertz.

cool Can't wait for Jan window, time to hyped again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
hensben:
What about your Colwil?

He's made too many errors this season to merit a place. Tournament football is not a place where you carry someone who can make an error

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
blud thinks Chelsea interested on witrtz ,we have palmer, nkunku,Carney nobody gives AF about another havertz.

cool Can't wait for Jan window, time to hyped again

We are still recovering from his Havertz and Felix, let him rest small with his no10 recommendations

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ibime:

We are still recovering from his Havertz and Felix, let him rest small with his no10 recommendations
they never learn.

btw I watched Boniface highlight in bundesliga ,that league has awful defenders that nigga to heavy to succeed in epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
pkasso:
God forbid! Una wan spoil this boy life abi? I would rather prefer him join City most likely as KdB's heir. Musiala at Bayern, Bellingham at Real and Wirtz at Man City. The three biggest attacking midfield talents of the next generation plying their trade at the best 3 teams in the world. Fitting.
I trust Txiki to correct his Kalvin Phillips mistake by signing Wirtz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
they never learn.

btw I watched Boniface highlight in bundesliga ,that league has awful defenders that nigga to heavy to succeed in epl

The same EPL king Kong Lukaku made his bitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

The same EPL king Kong Lukaku made his bitch
Harry kane has 21 goals already in bundesliga he has played less than 16 games .

that can never happen in epl

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sheffield have done well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
pkasso:
Go and brush your teeth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
drisham:

Gallagher Has been our best midfielder this season
Best midfielder for a team languishing in Tenth. If you want midtable then Sungballagher is your guy. It's a testament to how useless Enzo and Caicedo have been that a nothing player like that is considered our best midfielder. I almost puked writing that sentence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Imagine saka for right,adeyemi for left.

We just pack ST full everywhere,ah well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Capaldi:

Go and brush your teeth.
Hahaha. If you really love that boy, you wouldn't want him anywhere near Chelsea. Your club and that other one wey dey Manchester have this way of making good players play badly. Normally, na Bayern e suppose end up but we already have Musiala even though Wirtz is slightly better IMO. City will be perfect for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
pkasso:
Hahaha. If you really love that boy, you wouldn't want him anywhere near Chelsea. Your club and that other one wey dey Manchester have this way of making good players play badly. Normally, na Bayern e suppose end up but we already have Musiala even though Wirtz is slightly better IMO. City will be perfect for him.
I don't want Wirtz anywhere near City. I rate that boy slightly higher than Bellingham. Am just curious how Nagelsmann will fit those two for the upcoming euros plus the rumour of Krose returning back to Germany meaning your dusted Kimmich either plays right back or finds himself on the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Harry kane has 21 goals already in bundesliga he has played less than 16 games .

that can never happen in epl
Err. . Haaland was on 20 goals after just 14 games last season. Or have you forgotten so quickly? Las las farmer wey sabi go farm well even inside desert.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18515) (18516) (18517) (18518) (18519) (18520) (18521) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.