Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10589423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18525) (18526) (18527) (18528) (18529) (18530) (18531) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
Sterling assist. Best Chelsea player
Only God knows what Chelsea did to you.

The players who were and are immense for us, you keep slating.

The duds are the ones that receive your praise.

Only Fenibeso sabi wetin we do you, truly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leyqute:

See you and your club's lives outside.
"I can't believe we lost to this United" don lose yet again

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Colson:
This didn't age well ...

Walai.

He scored moments after I posted that comment.

Chelsea na still yahoo team las las.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
How poch still plays sterling week in week out is what's making me mad the more

I fit understand say e dhe play that fool, Jackson consistently cos of nkunku injury but sterling own still dhe weak me

Poch will go, that's a surety
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Unlimited22:
See the way proper teams are playing.

Tomorrow I'll get to watch Mr. Pochettino.

Oh dear God.
As per freaking usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
No matter how useless United is, you can always count on Chelsea to be more useless

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
I won't even blame Pochettino for this. The team isn't going anywhere with that attack.

No top Premier league team can survive with that attack.

A top striker can make all the difference even in the most atrocious team. He'll create and score chances from nothing. The duds we have can't even convert clear chances. Jackson is a minus, not even zero

We have the highest number of big chances missed in the EPL. We should be first or second if we converted our chances well.

I blame Todd Boehly for his stupid youth project. Spending one billion dollars on a team and yet having a mediocre team.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Itsrm:

Una no kukuma get shame. You club has one win in the last 7 games and you want to party cheesy

When you guys partied on our thread how many wins did you have? E be like say Chelsea fans fe dull gan an.

In fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCemR4g4K70

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leyqute:
I remember these lots mouthing off about the return of Nkukunnu.

The guy don come now, Dem still never score goals.

Proper yahoo boy.
😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Itsrm:
Nkunku scoring before Hojlund. Perfect consolation.

Imagine if that was Jackson

Console yourself with this one too grin grin grin..

Chelsea fans will think it is imagination grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Itsrm:
Thanks to Sterling and Jackson. Another match lost.
Jackson must have had the nude pictures of Pochetino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Always hiding players like palliative. Player wey go get injury go get injury if he like make he play one second.
Na win one lose one we dey do now grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Our own santa, the cheerful point giver grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leyqute:

See you and your club's lives outside.

My club's life has been outside for everybody to see grin

But u want to troll someone making only his 2nd sub appearance after a lengthy spell injured, even though your own striker "Haaland come outside" has done 007 two times cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
rooftops:
Always hiding players like palliative. Player wey go get injury go get injury if he like make he play one second.
Na win one lose one we dey do now grin grin
exactly this my problem,I thank God nkunku players make i see the latest excuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Chelsea owner sold Champions league winning players for average players thinking they will perform magic overnight.

Sterling and Jackson are the main culprits in this match. Despite that the coach stubbornly left them on the field.

The coach is another problem. Your saw your team under pressure in the tail end of first half and beginning of second half yet you did nothing to change the pattern by bringing in players until they scored you and parked the bus.

Unless they buy striker next month they are going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Unlimited22:
See the way proper teams are playing.

Tomorrow I'll get to watch Mr. Pochettino.

Oh dear God.
You don finally enter acceptance stage

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hwang hee chan with that short height rattled disasi and Silva

We had two so called strikers up front who can't even occupy any defender during the whole game

This team won make me miserable but e no go well for them... I dhe piss off here and them go still collect salary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

When you guys partied on our thread how many wins did you have? E be like say Chelsea fans fe dull gan an.

In fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCemR4g4K70

Party like you just won a lottery. When e reach our turn, we too go party. Since both our clubs have decided we should be shameless, what to do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lana1:
"I can't believe we lost to this United" don lose yet again
I was thinking we were special. I didn't know they lose to everybody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
forgiveness:
Chelsea owner sold Champions league winning players for average players thinking they will perform magic overnight.

Sterling and Jackson are the main culprits in this match. Despite that the coach stubbornly left them on the field.

The coach is another problem. Your saw your team under pressure in the tail end of first half and beginning of second half yet you did nothing to change the pattern by bringing in players until they scored you and parked the bus.

Unless they buy striker next month they are going nowhere.

Bro, poch is clueless
Sterling had no business entering this pitch for that second half but the clown allowed it

Mourinho put Renato sanchez in second half come remove am few mins later. This kind ruthless is what I expect from this Argentine eguaveon but he knows nothing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
BlueMann:

Party like you just won a lottery. When e reach our turn, we too go party. Since both our clubs have decided we should be shameless, what to do

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingofcasting(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
hensben:
The boys tried. [b]Injury is stopping this team current[/b]ly. We will overcome this injury with time.
Which injury abeg ??

Na injurry start partner useless jackson and broja together

Keep mudryk,nkunku for bench

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jackson had just one shot the entire game. All because he either fails to control the ball, or doesn't know what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
chrisley024:
But...but...but Nkunku is back. Well, let's wait for Lavia grin
E remain Lavia cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ibime:

Sterling has to leave this club

His lazy attitude and distabilisation of the defensive structure is clear to see and his return is too paltry for £300k per week. Most importantly he is teaching these young boys poor attitude. He is a poor leader for a senior player.

I remember watching a video of Guardiola and his assistant discussing that once Sterling needs to think before he hits the ball, he almost always never scores.

Can't believe we got rid of Werner for this bum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
BlueMann:

My club's life has been outside for everybody to see grin

But u want to troll someone making only his 2nd sub appearance after a lengthy spell injured, even though your own striker "Haaland come outside" has done 007 two times cheesy
Gooooooooaaaallll!!!
Wolves 2 - 3 Chelsea

Mario Lemina 51'
Matt Doherty 90 + 3'

Christopher Nkunku 90 + 6'
Nkunku Scored Before Hojlund 90 + 7'
007 two times 90 + 9'

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Khayceeofficial:

Bro, poch is clueless
Sterling had no business entering this pitch for that second half but the clown allowed it

Mourinho put Renato sanchez in second half come remove am few mins later. This kind ruthless is what I expect from this Argentine eguaveon but he knows nothing
Our best player In the first half had no business entering for the 2nd half lmao.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Khayceeofficial:

Bro, poch is clueless

The coach na pure clueless. His reading of game is too slow.

I wish we can get a better coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
eph12:

I was thinking we were special. I didn't know they lose to everybody
They are more special than us grin grin
Another 500m in January for sure

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Repeat after me…

Shoe get size, Okrika get quality!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (18525) (18526) (18527) (18528) (18529) (18530) (18531) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.