Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10670864 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18578) (18579) (18580) (18581) (18582) (18583) (18584) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:35pm On Jan 13
back to 8 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:
Funny how Hazard was the better player for Belgium even with a peak KDB in the side.
Since Hazard retired Belgium are not even in any conversation.

Hazard is always the one who flatters to deceive with meaningless dribbles

How many tournament have they played since Hazard shameful retirement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Jan 13
Maybe KdB was not even 100% fit cos I no sure say Pep plan with am this game until things started going funny

Meanwhile Kovacic has been a poor Gundogan replacement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:41pm On Jan 13
One day one say una go confess say kdb na the greatest midfielder for epl history

For now make una Dey defend lampard and Gerard grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13
raumdeuter:

KDB has flopped for Belgium...
There is a reason why Hazard was their best player and carried the side on his back throughout his peak years.
KDB was expected to do so at the last WC but failed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13
andrewbaba44:
One day one say una go confess say kdb na the greatest midfielder for epl history

After you confess say Kdb better pass your iniesta and Cruyff.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13
andrewbaba44:

What does KDB do that Gerrard couldn't do and more?
KDB is good okay but Gerrard is a much better player..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:
Funny how Hazard was the better player for Belgium even with a peak KDB in the side.
Since Hazard retired Belgium are not even in any conversation.

Dembele, Kompany, Verthongen, Aldeweireld , Witsel and many others have kpafuka/retired at the same time. A whole generation is gone, not just Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13
Ibime:

Dembele, Kompany, Verthongen, Aldeweireld , Witsel and many others have kpafuka/retired at the same time. A whole generation is gone, not just Hazard
Even in 2018 WC those players were on their last legs.
Hazard still shone brightly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Jan 13
raumdeuter:
Maybe KdB was not even 100% fit cos I no sure say Pep plan with am this game until things started going funny

Kocavic no even Dey give 20 percent of gundogan performance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Jan 13
Trevor012:

My guy Dey play .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Henry140(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13
raumdeuter:

Why i hate people like this moniker be say they fit say black be white dey argue on top. How can you say hazard that won bronze boot and had 5+ g/a at 2018 WC be flattering to deceive. Make person help me understand am because me i no get it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:50pm On Jan 13
Trevor012:

Spam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13
andrewbaba44:

My guy Dey play .
You self continue to play 😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:51pm On Jan 13
raumdeuter:

We were told Pep would unlock his goals and assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:51pm On Jan 13
Trevor012:

You self continue to play 😂

Meanwhile ,hope you saw sancho good performance today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:
Lead a team to win league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13
andrewbaba44:

Meanwhile ,hope you saw sancho good performance today
My boy will cook in Germany. He is free from that useless Erik bin laden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:53pm On Jan 13
Trevor012:

My boy will cook in Germany. He is free from that useless Erik bin laden.

Lmao

Na so una for take kill Bellingham be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:56pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:

You no suppose ask me this question

You no be person wey like banter sha ,so I go forgive you .

See as you slide like Wayne Rooney enter my trap 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:58pm On Jan 13
Man city sold a wonderful player like Palmer and just replaced him with another gem from their academy. The one they sold to Ajax was even more highly rated than this Oscar bobb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:00pm On Jan 13
andrewbaba44:

Kdb can never match lampard stats in epl, goals and assist inclusive.

Unless you support football on sentiments

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:
There is a reason why Hazard was their best player and carried the side on his back throughout his peak years.

That 2018 world cup whole Hazard was ghosting with 0 goals 0 assists for semi and quarters. KdB was delivering killer vs Brazil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:

KDB >> Gerrard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:01pm On Jan 13
Ibime:
Gordon the overrated English lad again

A coaches dream of a player
I pity Southgate because he has a big decision to make. The players to pick from are just ridiculous. Saka, Rashford and Foden are certain to go because he loves his favourites. It's between Palmer, Sterling, Bowen, Grealish and Olise for the remaining two spots.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:02pm On Jan 13
Unlimited22:

We were told Pep would unlock his goals and assists

😂😂😂You really believe pep would unlock kovacic😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:03pm On Jan 13
Vischy:

Kdb can never match lampard stats in epl, goals and assist inclusive.

Unless you support football on sentiments

All the goals give the second striker how many epl titles ? Lmao

If we Dey compare midfielders we no Dey count goals

Make una rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:06pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:

At least kdb helped Belgium to a 3rd place finish at the World Cup

What has lampard done for England?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:07pm On Jan 13
Kimbeast:

I pity Southgate because he has a big decision to make. The players to pick from are just ridiculous. Saka, Rashford and Foden are certain to go because he loves his favourites. It's between Palmer, Sterling, Bowen, Grealish and Olise for the remaining two spots.

Palmer and Bowen have been better than almost all of those guys sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Jan 13
kendrick93:
Even in 2018 WC those players were on their last legs.
Hazard still shone brightly

O goals 0 assist for quarter semi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:08pm On Jan 13
Vischy:

😂😂😂You really believe pep would unlock kovacic😂😂😂
You're obviously new here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:10pm On Jan 13
raumdeuter:

KDB >> Gerrard
Kdb >>>>>> fraudpard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18578) (18579) (18580) (18581) (18582) (18583) (18584) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), TradingGod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.