Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501413 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18942) (18943) (18944) (18945) (18946) (18947) (18948) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:13pm On Apr 04
If Liverpool go on to win the league, I don't think it'll be out of place to give ginger head player of the year.

If City go on to win, then Rodri and if Arsenal go on to win, I'll go for Rice or Ginger again.

But it has to said that ginger head is pulling tress now @Liverpool. Top, top player!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:13pm On Apr 04
User09:

Really?

Did Poch confirm this?

Nope. He isn't stupid enough to say something like that grin

Just an increasingly popular notion flying around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:14pm On Apr 04
swiz123:
That clown airmark is viewing, cooking up his usual lame defence instead of admitting a simple truth.

If this was a whatsapp group chat, Chelseabmw would have removed him long ago.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04
raumdeuter:
So continuation of the defence vs attack
Timbros will cook some people this night 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04
airmark:

I will always pick Declan Rice over Caceido and this season, Rice has performed better than him.

I am not yet comfortable with Caceido's tackles and his half turn is a suspect. I will evaluate him properly after Popizaino Pochettino leaves my club. For now, Rice is better in my eyes.

Hensben, you remember this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:17pm On Apr 04
Wahala dey.

This defence is terrible...and yet folks were insulting T. Silva..in his absence, this team de swallow 2 goals per match

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04
We've learnt nothing. With what foundation can we even build for the next season? Cole palmer is good, then that's about it. Been 11th since like November. 2 step forward, 2 step backward. How can they now even hold on to leads, seeing we've collapsed every single time? Like someone up there said, the boys can decide to be shitty as there'll be no consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:19pm On Apr 04
Sportsweb:
Wahala dey.

This defence is terrible...and yet folks were insulting T. Silva..in his absence, this team de swallow 2 goals per match

The veil has been lifted off ur eyes, u now see ur defense for what it is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04
airmark:

McAllister dey pull weight really for Pool.

Solid player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:21pm On Apr 04
Liverpool seal it 3-1 ..make i switch TV here abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:22pm On Apr 04
Kimbeast:
A renowned coach once said Attack wins you games, defence wins you titles for a reason. Our attack and chance creation is one of the best in the league while our defense is amongst the worst. We have only conceded 7 less goals than freaking Luton. That should tell you how pitiful our defense have been. We have watched this team on multiple occasions dominate opponents only for our defense to slip up and concede silly goals. Last season we scored 38goals in the whole campaign while we have 35goals already in 21matches which shows a massive improvement but our defense has gotten even worst. Last year we conceded 47goals, with the 31goals we have conceded already we are going to surpass that if our defense doesn't improve. Only an amateur won't see our defense has been worst than our attack this season.
ladies and gentlemen we have conceded more goals than last season with 8 games to go. This is officially our worst season in terms of goals conceded but attack is our major problem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:23pm On Apr 04
BlueRayDick:

The veil has been lifted off ur eyes, u now see ur defense for what it is
I just dey laugh as boys bin dey yab am all this while.

Now breeze Don blow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:25pm On Apr 04
We've started the second half on the back foot again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:30pm On Apr 04
Palmer is jewel.

That boy should just go back to City and rip the dividends of his intelligence and output. This chelsea squad are a conplete trash with a dunce as a coach

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04
swiz123:
That clown airmark is viewing, cooking up his usual lame defence instead of admitting a simple truth.

If this was a whatsapp group chat, Chelseabmw would have removed him long ago.

Lmao I swear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:32pm On Apr 04
I no even dey see midfield.

Both teams midfield have been wack in this game. See strollers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:32pm On Apr 04
Kimbeast:

ladies and gentlemen we have conceded more goals than last season with 8 games to go. This is officially our worst season in terms of goals conceded but attack is our major problem.
All that disassi, gusto, cucurella are trash.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04
We need two new defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:34pm On Apr 04
lordfalcao:
At least

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:34pm On Apr 04
airmark:

How can you compare both?

Rice is far better. Rice helps attack too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 9:36pm On Apr 04
Even the attack sef Wetin dey there, even midfield and bench all trash
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04
lordfalcao:
we have like 5 defenders already who CAN'T defend! Where do we get good ones now. lipsrsealed teams like Brighton and benfica go wan use us cash out again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:37pm On Apr 04
Lol the two teams dey play doughnut shape.

No midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04
lordfalcao:
Colwell and Fofana are coming 💪😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04
We suppose dey win by now o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04
Mason mount comes in, scores the winner. I won't be that shocked if it happens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04
lordfalcao:

Makes one wonder why Fikayo Tomori and Zouma were sold. With Chalobah looking to be sold too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:40pm On Apr 04
Levi Colwill, Wesley Fofana and Reece James.

That's 3/4 of our defence injured.

Chris Nkunku.

That's 4 players who'll massively improve the team.

Then the coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04
For Anthony to cook you, you have to be premium useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:42pm On Apr 04
swiz123:
For Anthony to cook you, you have to be premium useless.
a swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:43pm On Apr 04
Cucurella na mumu, someon faster 5han you , you evn allow him yo use body contact against... no be you suppose use your body to unbalance Antony
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04
Truly, Gallagher didn't see that boys hand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18942) (18943) (18944) (18945) (18946) (18947) (18948) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LikeSkeSke, afrodoc2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.