Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537165 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18986) (18987) (18988) (18989) (18990) (18991) (18992) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:03am On Apr 08
airmark:

Valdes left Man UTD in 2016 and retired in 2017. That must be a long time to you, right?

Valdes before the so-called injury, was so great that he never made Fifa best XI. grin Let's clap for him for making the 4th team though. His best individual honour. grin

Help me press that Up Barca boy head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:03am On Apr 08
airmark:

Valdes left Man UTD in 2016 and retired in 2017. That must be a long time to you, right?

Valdes before the so-called injury, was so great that he never made Fifa best XI. grin Let's clap for him for making the 4th team though. His best individual honour. grin

You said he left Man U and retired when he still played for boro the following season at the epl grin

Why you no tell us say e play for boro ?

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06am On Apr 08
nihilistjnr:

He lost 8 duels and lost possession 21 times, but I read here that he showed excellent holdup play, passing and dribbling.

I know this is agendaland sha, but God damn, there's agenda and there's false prophecy.

Striker losing possessions anyhow, why wouldn't our defence be pressured?

If the mofo is losing possessions but converting chances, one can still manage him. Tammy Abraham was better than this fake Drogba and we had the opportunity to get an upgrade twice. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10am On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

You said he left Man U and retired when he still played for boro the following season at the epl grin

Why you no tell us say e play for boro ?

Lmao

I know he relegated Middlesbrough before retiring, but no need killing an ant with hammer.

Thanks for reminding us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:10am On Apr 08
larride:

Your attack is as trash as your defenders. If not for Cole Palmer, you guys will be battling relegation currently. Look at yesterday game, your striker had 0 shot in the entire match. What has Murdyk, Sterling, Madueke, Jackson and Nkunku offered so far in the league? Combine all their goals together and its 24 goals in 30 games. Palmer alone has 16

Your defense is also trash as they are conceding goals at the speed of light. You need better RB and CBs partnership.

Say what you want to say but both side of the argument are right. Your attack and defense are trash.
What a funny post. How many shots did your own Striker produce yesterday? How many games have Nkunku played this season.

Remove Haaland goals and add up Foden, Doku, Alvarez plus Grealish and tell me the figures. I will help you out its 27goals.

Add Hojjund, Garnacho, Anthony, Amad, Bruno and tell me the figures

Remove Saka and add up Jesus, Havertz, trossard and martinelli and tell me the figures. P.s it's 27goals as well. Tell me with epistles how it's different from the what Chelsea other attackers are producing when compared to other team.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:15am On Apr 08
airmark:

I knew he relegated Middlesbough before retiring, but no need killing an ant with hammer.

Thanks for reminding us.

It doesn’t change the fact that your defense is useless as stated by your fanbase .

If you like turn amala from now till next year .

Have a wonderful day 😝
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:16am On Apr 08
larride:

Help me press that Up Barca boy head.
Up barca isonu grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:21am On Apr 08
Man united fan accusing another team of poor defense

His team that can’t keep clean sheets against farmers from turkey and Denmark

If your defense was even average you won’t be coming last in a group that contains compenhgen and Galatasaray

You go fear premium delulu nah ,No go find bed sleep grin

Gbaride wey Dey gba like agbalumo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:32am On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

If your defense was even average you won’t be coming last in a group that contains compenhgen and Galatasaray

Them never enter up barca well well you are already foaming in the mouth
If them give you a taste of your own medicine sha don't convulse here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:38am On Apr 08
iamoyindamola:

Them never enter up barca well well you are already foaming in the mouth
If them give you a taste of your own medicine sha don't convulse here

Taste of my own medicine for nairaland ? Lmao

If I drop small opinion now you will be crying I hate your club ,but you don mention Barca 2 times ooo like say you see am for dream grin

You cry too much ,rest .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:42am On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

Up Barka Bot

Did I argue with anyone that our defense isn't trash? Our goal difference is -1 ffs, what are you on about?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:42am On Apr 08
larride:

Up Barka Bot

Did I argue with anyone that our defense isn't trash? Our goal difference is -1 ffs, what are you on about?

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45am On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

It doesn’t change the fact that your defense is useless as stated by your fanbase .

If you like turn amala from now till next year .

Have a wonderful day 😝

Go and attack Fifa, I didn't disrespect your average Valdes, Fifa correctly did.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:48am On Apr 08
Jodera:
Aside that sef, the pressing structure of those three clubs won't even give you a chance to go upfield unlike Man u and Chelsea.

Structurally, something is wrong with those two clubs and until it's sorted out, they'll keep on conceding goals. I mean at a certain point when both of you played midweek, I was seeing donut formation.

Teams will always have hope when they can easily bypass the first press and Midfield

So you know all these and you were hyping VVD instead of Liverpool press.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:49am On Apr 08
Kimbeast:

What a funny post. How many shots did your own Striker produce yesterday? How many games have Nkunku played this season.

Remove Haaland goals and add up Foden, Doku, Alvarez plus Grealish and tell me the figures. I will help you out its 27goals.

Add Hojjund, Garnacho, Anthony, Amad, Bruno and tell me the figures

Remove Saka and add up Jesus, Havertz, trossard and martinelli and tell me the figures. P.s it's 27goals as well. Tell me with epistles how it's different from the what Chelsea other attackers are producing when compared to other team.

We played Liverpool yesterday, you played Sheffield Utd, is context alien to you? Sheffield has the worse defensive record in the league and your striker ghosted with 0 shot.

You are asking me about Amad that hasn't played a full 90mins in the league this season? E rora ma fagbo.

Go to United thread and go see how we have been complaining of both our attackers, midfielders and defenders all season long.

Anyways no long talk, next season go and buy defenders only and continue to parade Murdyk, Sterling, Jackson, Madueke in attack. Na here we go dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:51am On Apr 08
Attack is the best form of defense coming from the same person who castigated Pep and bravo during his first season at City telling us how Pep defensive fragility is getting exposed in the almighty premier league. You didn't remember that during that season when bravo and city defense was leaking in goals left, right and center because of Agenda. The Person that coined that Agendaland was on point.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:55am On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

Taste of my own medicine for nairaland ? Lmao

If I drop small opinion now you will be crying I hate your club ,but you don mention Barca 2 times ooo like say you see am for dream grin

You cry too much ,rest .
Ogbeni na you they cry because them they call up barca you they complain

Rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:55am On Apr 08
iamoyindamola:

Ogbeni na you they cry because them they call up barca you they complain

Rest

K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:58am On Apr 08
When I cautioned against heightened expectations in the beginning many thought I was pessimistic, especially Popizaino the numero Uno supporter of Poch. Poch has used the Gacon test to derail our season by running our fragile players into the ground coupled with his subpar tactical setup and in-game management.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:59am On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

K
Up barca!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:59am On Apr 08
larride:

We played Liverpool yesterday, you played Sheffield Utd, is context alien to you? Sheffield has the worse defensive record in the league and your striker ghosted with 0 shot.

You are asking me about Amad that hasn't played a full 90mins in the league this season? E rora ma fagbo.

Go to United thread and go see how we have been complaining of both our attackers, midfielders and defenders all season long.

Anyways no long talk, next season go and buy defenders only and continue to parade Murdyk, Sterling, Jackson, Madueke in attack. Na here we go dey.
That's to show you highlighting how Jackson produced zero shots is meaningless when the team scored two goals. Anyone highlighting that part is just being mischievous. Your striker had zero shots yesterday yet your team scored two goals just like Chelsea which is the koko.

You are the one who brought removing Palmer goals and combining the rest attackers for a cheap point. We have also done the same for City, Arsenal and United and they are producing similar returns like their fellow counterparts. Do you see any Arsenal or City fans telling you their Attack is useless. Am sure if Havertz and Jesus was at Chelsea that would have been the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:03pm On Apr 08
iamoyindamola:

Up barca!!!!

🤣🤣🤣 warey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

🤣🤣🤣 warey
Ni e
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08
Kimbeast:

That's to show you highlighting how Jackson produced zero shots is meaningless when the team scored two goals. Anyone highlighting that part is just being mischievous. Your striker had zero shots yesterday yet your team scored two goals just like Chelsea which is the koko.

You are the one who brought removing Palmer goals and combining the rest attackers for a cheap point. We have also done the same for City, Arsenal and United and they are producing similar returns like their fellow counterparts. Do you see any Arsenal or City fans telling you their Attack is useless. Am sure if Havertz and Jesus was at Chelsea that would have been the narrative.

Which similar returns? You think because I didnt want to prolong this argument means you are right? cheesy

Remove Haaland City goals, City attackers Foden, Silva. Grealish, Doku and Alvarez has has 33 goals. All Chelsea attackers goals including Palmer is 40 goals. Rodri alone covers that 7 goals difference.

Remove Saka goals from Arsenal, Arsenal attackers Martinelli, Trossard, Nketiah, Havertz, Odeergard and Jesus has 39 goals. All Chelsea attackers including Palmer has 40 goals.

Remove Salah goals from Liverpool goals, Liverpool attackers Nunez, Gakpo, Daiz and Jota has 34 goals. All Chelsea attackers including Palmer has 40 goals.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Only Man Utd has no standout attackers this season, we have scored less than Chelsea and also conceded less than Chelsea yet our GD is -1.

Go figure.

Like I said, you guys should go buy defenders next season and continue to parade attackers like Murdyk, Sterling, Madueke, Jackson and even Nkunku, we'll be back here to judge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:00pm On Apr 08
larride:

Which similar returns? You think because I didnt want to prolong this argument means you are right? cheesy

Remove Haaland City goals, City attackers Foden, Silva. Grealish, Doku and Alvarez has has 33 goals. All Chelsea attackers goals including Palmer is 40 goals. Rodri alone covers that 7 goals difference.

Remove Saka goals from Arsenal, Arsenal attackers Martinelli, Trossard, Nketiah, Havertz, Odeergard and Jesus has 39 goals. All Chelsea attackers including Palmer has 40 goals.

Remove Salah goals from Liverpool goals, Liverpool attackers Nunez, Gakpo, Daiz and Jota has 34 goals. All Chelsea attackers including Palmer has 40 goals.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Only Man Utd has no standout attackers this season, we have scored less than Chelsea and also conceded less than Chelsea yet our GD is -1.

Go figure.

Like I said, you guys should go buy defenders next season and continue to parade attackers like Murdyk, Sterling, Madueke, Jackson and even Nkunku, we'll be back here to judge.
Stop being mischievous. Your initial post you added only 4 attackers that's why I added only 4 attackers from those other teams. Chelsea attackers are 4 yet you are adding 5 from city lol. Even added Silva to the mix lol

Arsenal again you listed 6 players to Chelsea 5 lol.

Arsenal main attackers are Havertz, Saka, martinelli, trossard and Jesus. Remove Saka goals they have 27goals combined. Remove palmer goals Sterling, Madueke, Mudryk and jackson has 23.

City main attackers are Haaland, Foden, Grealish, Doku and Alvarez. Remove Haaland they have 27goals combined while Chelsea without Palmer has 23.

You were the one emphasizing on removing Palmer goals to prove a point where as when we do the same for those other teams by removing their highest scorer, there isn't much difference between Chelsea and their counterparts. Only Liverpool other attackers are far ahead.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08
Kimbeast:

Stop being mischievous. Your initial post you added only 4 attackers that's why I added only 4 attackers from those other teams. Chelsea attackers are 4 yet you are adding 5 from city lol. Even added Silva to the mix lol

Arsenal again you listed 6 players to Chelsea 5 lol.

Arsenal main attackers are Havertz, Saka, martinelli, trossard and Jesus. Remove Saka goals they have 27goals combined. Remove palmer goals Sterling, Madueke, Mudryk and jackson has 23.

City main attackers are Haaland, Foden, Grealish, Doku and Alvarez. Remove Haaland they have 27goals combined while Chelsea without Palmer has 23.

You were the one emphasizing on removing Palmer goals to prove a point where as when we do the same for those other teams by removing their highest scorer, there isn't much difference between Chelsea and their counterparts. Only Liverpool other attackers are far ahead.

It's either you cant count or you are deliberately being obtuse. You are a walking piece of contradiction.

In my earlier post, I mentioned Murdyk, Jackson, Sterling, Madueke and Nkunku? Are you drunk that you missed what I typed before or you are bad at basic math?

If Bernardo Silva is not one of City attackers, what is he?

Is Nketiah not part of Arsenal attack?

Alaye go and sleep or go find someone to continue the merry go round with.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:05pm On Apr 08
swiz123:

So you know all these and you were hyping VVD instead of Liverpool press.
All join...
You need good players, defenders and structure to be in synergy with one another.

Even with our press, take out our two CBs and we'll be lamenting in our thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:12pm On Apr 08
larride:

It's either you cant count or you are deliberately being obtuse. You are a walking piece of contradiction.

In my earlier post, I mentioned Murdyk, Jackson, Sterling, Madueke and Nkunku? Are you drunk that you missed what I typed before or you are bad at basic math?

If Bernardo Silva is not one of City attackers, what is he?

Is Nketiah not part of Arsenal attack?

Alaye go and sleep or go find someone to continue the merry go round with.
How can any sensible person add up Nkunku that has barely played up to 4 league games this season. Can't you see how mischievous and reckless you are.

In what way is Bernardo Silva a city attacker for Christ sake. Very soon you will call Gallagher a Chelsea attacker lmao.

Why will I add Nketiah to make Arsenal 6 while Chelsea remains at 4. Why won't six attackers get more goals than 4. Its just basic common sense.

Chief rest. You have nothing to add.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:19pm On Apr 08
Haaland, Foden, Alvarez, Doku and Grealish= 46 league goals.

Palmer, Jackson, Sterling, Madueke and Mudryk= 38league goals.

Saka, Havertz, Martinelli, Gabriel and trossard= 41 League goals.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08
andrewbaba44:

Trevor012 and larride

Don't take this lightly 🌝
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 1:51pm On Apr 08
larride:
The funny thing be say both sides has solid point.

The kuku is that both your attack and your defense are trash.

😂😂😂😂

This defence vs attack debate is particularly amusing to me because when the likes of Timbrös & Kîmbeast blames the defence, I see the legit points they made and liked their posts, only for the likes of Nihilîstjnr & Aîrmark to drop their rebuttals attacking the attackers and they drop cogent reasons too and I end up liking their posts. 😂

It has gotten to a point where I'm confused on whom to blame. I've now come to the conclusion that like you, I agree that both parties are right and the truth lies in the middle which is that both attack, midfield & defence are to be blamed. The team is shìt and their coach is a doofus.

Like during the United match, it was a DM that gave away the first goal that Garnacho converted but yet my friend that watched the match with me was busy blaming Broda Shile for not tracking Garnacho very well. They keep forgetting that midfielders contributes both in the attacking and defending as well and deserve blames too. The team is bad and has an equally clueless coach just like my darling United team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 2:06pm On Apr 08
swiz123:

But on this thread we have Airmark the troll, Nihilistjnr the poor statistician and Popizaino the cricket scoreline enthusiast.

I don't know which of them is worse. The first shouldn't be taken seriously, the second can still be convinced and third can be encouraged to abandon this sport because it is not his thing, cricket is.

This thread is pure comic relief. 😂😂😭😭🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (18986) (18987) (18988) (18989) (18990) (18991) (18992) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.