Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,813 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703342 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18994) (18995) (18996) (18997) (18998) (18999) (19000) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09
Ballzproblem2:
at the end of the day na goals be the Koko oga

He’ll be criticized when the goals start drying up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:08pm On Apr 09
AdisaOwala:

Are they not mid?

You guys went from names like Neymar, Suarez etc to Pau?? grin

We no be like before ,but calling us mid ? Naaaa bro

A mid team won’t win a league title over Madrid with 5 games to spare

If na banter enjoy jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09
iamoyindamola:

You mean the match arsenal park bus
Did Madrid also park bus this night🤣🤣

It’s too easy to keep Haaland quiet jare. That’s what I don’t like about his game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Apr 09
Leyqute:
Last season I said Haaland doesnt fit Pep’s system as much as Alvarez does but I was nearly crucified because he scored loads of goals. He’s a world class goal scorer no doubt but apart from that he offers nothing else. Really.

Top clashes when there’s a lot on the line like tonight and the game versus Arsenal are when he’ll be mostly judged. He was anonymous in both games.

If only he can improve other aspects of his game and be a beast like Ibrahimovix…
Like Ibrahimovic bawo?

Haaland is way better than Zlatan

Haaland is on his second season under Pep as top scorer, Zlatan didnt last more than 12months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:09pm On Apr 09
Unlimited22:

The kings of Europe played tonight my G. You haven't won the UCL since I was in 300 level

And your club still haven’t won More ucl than sergio Roberto .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09
timbros:

I thought Airmark takes are ridiculous but I just pick up my jaw from the ground right now. Like, LOL...

Hit and hope shot, really? LOL... I put it to you Nihilist that you didn't watch that match... Opposition played a one two at the edge of the box and hammered a delicious shot to score and you call it a hit and hope shot? Wow!

"....conceding from a corner is not necessarily indicative of defensive porosity..." LOL... I give up! Not even Popizaino will make this statement

Why am I even surprised? Who coined the word, agendaland?

That you can even argue about obvious facts as this tell me everything about you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:10pm On Apr 09
Leyqute:

You know what I mean.

Any striker with decent finishing will score loads of goals in Pep’s system. They create a high volume of chances and dude is a goalscorer.

But when the going gets tough, when the chances are not coming, what does he offer? Can he create a goal on his own?

Replace Haaland with Kane in today’s game versus Madrid and you’ll see a bigger threat.

I agree with the Kane part .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItisHi: 10:11pm On Apr 09
Ballzproblem2:
at the end of the day na goals be the Koko oga
yes. goals against Sheffield, Burnley, ManUnited and the rest mid club. He struggles against top teams.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09
Popizaino will peruse lives livescore and come and tell us Saka is world class due to his level of performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 10:12pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:

Like Ibrahimovic bawo?

Haaland is on his second season under Pep as top scorer, Zlatan didnt last more than 12months

Bros, the current Halaand would also have been bundled out of that Barca side Pep handled that year - we all know how that team played/the expectations from players

Halaand is actually a good scorer but arguably a poor footballer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:12pm On Apr 09
Jodera we move ,your defense jinx grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:13pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:

Like Ibrahimovic bawo?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You eh, na small thing remain you no go rate Henry and Viera!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:

Like Ibrahimovic bawo?

Your criteria of evaluating players is funny.

KdB didn’t last 12 months under Mourinho but Oscar did. So Oscar is better than KdB

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Apr 09
oliverano:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You eh, na small thing remain you no go rate Henry and Viera!

Henry great EPL striker, actually best EPL player of all time

CL and big game choker though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09
ItisHi:
yes. goals against Sheffield, Burnley, ManUnited and the rest mid club. He struggles against top teams.
Which top team has the Haaland not scored against. Stop expecting him to be Ronaldo in the champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Apr 09
Leyqute:

KdB didn’t last 12 months under Mourinho but Oscar did. So Oscar is better than KdB

We are talking about Pep you are talking about Mourinho

Let me help you continue with your analogy, Ronaldo didnt last 12months with EtH abi na Ole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:15pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:

Henry great EPL striker, actually best EPL player of all time

CL and big game choker though

grin grin grin grin grin

He was a terror in Euro 2000 final, was unplayable sef (MOM), 2006 UCL final, he roasted us but was missing that finishing touch, 2009 UCL final, had United especially Rio on the ropes all game..

What else do you want from him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:15pm On Apr 09
Leyqute:

He’ll be criticized when the goals start drying up.
the goals will never dry but it will reduce
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09
andrewbaba44:

Same way your club doesn't have more champions league than Casemiro 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Apr 09
Leyqute:

Haaland CL goals 41 for Salzburg Dortmund Citeh
Zlatan CL goals 48 for Ajax Juve Milan PSG Barcelona
Zlatan even played for better teams

Its so obvious Haaland is a better striker than Zlatan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:16pm On Apr 09
ItisHi:
mentioning Man U as midtable club and excluding Chelsea is insane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:17pm On Apr 09
andrewbaba44:
Champions league was never boring and didn’t fall of as some of you said here during the round of 16

Your team weren’t good enough to qualify and won’t still qualify next season

Enjoy yourself and watch the kings of Europe play tomorrow

You are welcome my people ✌️

The round of 16 specifically was boring my boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:17pm On Apr 09
andrewbaba44:

You don't see me calling my club the kings of Europe, do you?

Anyway we'll be here tomorrow.

Kings una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:17pm On Apr 09
On the balance of things, God will punish Pochettino.

See football. Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Apr 09
Trevor012:

Same way your club doesn't have more champions league than Casemiro 😂

Oya oya you don catch me ,but at least the warey no win pass us grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Apr 09
AdisaOwala:

Bros, the current Halaand would also have been bundled out of that Barca side Pep handled that year - we all know how that team played/the expectations from players

Halaand is actually a good scorer but arguably a poor footballer

Haaland is expected to be a scorer, Zlatan nko?

You wan even yab player na Zlatan you dey compare am to?

Zlatan ko Shalipoppi ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09
Leyqute:

It’s too easy to keep Haaland quiet jare. That’s what I don’t like about his game.
Exactly he's a bully
And any brave person can stand toe to toe with a bully
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Apr 09
Unlimited22:

You don't see me calling my club the kings of Europe, do you?

Anyway we'll be here tomorrow.

Kings una

I like your sincerity

But respect Barca .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:19pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:

Haaland CL goals 41 for Salzburg Dortmund Citeh
Zlatan CL goals 48 for Ajax Juve Milan PSG Barcelona
Zlatan even played for better teams

Its so obvious Haaland is a better striker than Zlatan
The only thing Haaland is better than Ibrahimovic at is scoring goals.

And in this day and age of robots, maybe that counts for a lot or maybe not.

But Zlatan is by far the better footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:19pm On Apr 09
BlueMann:

The round of 16 specifically was boring my boss.

Barca vs Napoli no boring and atm vs inter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:19pm On Apr 09
andrewbaba44:

I like your sincerity

But respect Barca .
You've not won the UCL in almost a decade and have been collecting left and right and you have the temerity to call yourself kings of Europe 😂😂😂😂

Oga earn your respect on the field

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09
nihilistjnr:

Your problem is that you are willfully obtuse and sworn to ignorance.

Look at the chart below and educate yourself, instead of exulting in obduracy.

xG of 0.2 means that a shot would typically have a 20% chance to be a goal.

The goal that Burnley scored had an xG of 0.03. That means the shot only had a 3% chance of entering. I know you're slow if you're looking to blame Chelsea defence for conceding a Golazo from outside the box, but a 3% chance means that statistically, Cullen could only expect to score that goal [b]3 times from 100 shots.

It was a hit and hope lucky shot, which probably explains why that is the only goal that man has scored this season.

The second goal was from a corner, again with a xG of 0.07. Corners are dice rolls and conceding from a corner is not necessarily indicative of defensive porosity[/b].

Pochettino came out after that match and said based on stats, we should be 4th. BBC pundits did post match analysis and pointed out how wasteful we were that day. Sky sports pundits were laughing at Sterling in particular.

It's incredibly stupid to have an extra man for 2/3rd of the match against the team in 19th place, and be blaming conceding 2 fluke goals for drawing the game.

Use your fücking brain.

How could somebody be arguing the bolded? Timbros is just terrible like airmark described him. I told him exactly the bolded, and he said i didn't watch the match, and i asked if the goals shown in the highlights were different from the one in the match? Still waiting for his answers till this moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18994) (18995) (18996) (18997) (18998) (18999) (19000) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyasele24(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.