Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458957 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19034) (19035) (19036) (19037) (19038) (19039) (19040) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:33am On Apr 16
timbros:

Use the same metric for both comparison.

You no fit use trophies compare Giggss and Chelsea then use hattrick compare Palmer with Hazard.

The agenda no gell... Try another agenda.
Trevor na slowpoke, only his kind will think he is making sense. Him wan use team achievement hide Giggs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:44am On Apr 16
Jodera:

You robbed arsenal in 2nd dry?

Those two are starters. The moment one of them didn't start we moved from first to second.

Yeah, you robbed us dry undecided
I love your tears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:44am On Apr 16
The Aquatic one should hail palmer i want to check something grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:17am On Apr 16
NinjaMetahuman:
Let just sack potchetino and employ this guy already.

He only got badiashiel wrong.

Una don start, abi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:23am On Apr 16
Trevor012:

I can't leave trophies when giggs in 24years at United won more than Chelsea has in it's entire 100 years plus history. The man is literally bigger than your mid table club

What we are 100% sure if is Giggs>>>>>>> Chelsea.

Palmer >>>>>> Hazard and Drugba. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent of all time.

Garnacho >>>>>> Beckham, Giggs and Rashford.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31am On Apr 16
Kimbeast:
After daydreaming you will come to the realization that most of the penalities that are boosting Palmer stats were won by Sterling our best attacker.

No difference between this boy and Arsenal's Sodiki. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ThierryJay: 10:31am On Apr 16
andrewbaba44:

A player with more achievements than Chelsea as a club and all Chelsea legends

Keep Cooking bro, Cook.. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ThierryJay: 10:37am On Apr 16
nihilistjnr:
shocked

Didn't Saka start out as a left back or something? Consider this in your agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37am On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:
But these clowns have arrived or so they thought when they forced arsenal to draw the last time out
All these Palmer is a baller with activity and no result will soon turn to enzor
We will be here
grin

Sodiki is here!. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:40am On Apr 16
raumdeuter:
Cole Palmer has 20 league goals and season never end

That is the number of league goals Hidden Hazard had in the last 5 seasons of his career combined

What a failure

Stop embarrassing yourself. Failure don win Ligue 1, EPL player of the year and FIFA silver ball.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:43am On Apr 16
Please someone should help me double check this.

Cole Palmer has surpassed Bruno Fermandes best ever soring season in the PL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:44am On Apr 16
hensben:
Lampard>>>>Beckham and Giggs
Giggs and Beckham>>>>>>>> Chelsea 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:45am On Apr 16
timbros:

Use the same metric for both comparison.

You no fit use trophies compare Giggss and Chelsea then use hattrick compare Palmer with Hazard.

The agenda no gell... Try another agenda.
Giggs is already bigger than entire Chelsea that includes Hazard, Palmer and all the players in your history. That's the koko right there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:46am On Apr 16
airmark:

Garnacho >>>>>> Beckham, Giggs and Rashford.
Giggs >>>>>>>> Chelsea entire history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:47am On Apr 16
Aquatic one knows what he is
Why are you afraid of praising palmer cheesy cheesy

Anything he touches................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:47am On Apr 16
Unlimited22:
Please someone should help me double check this.

Cole Palmer has surpassed Bruno Fermandes best ever soring season in the PL?
He has also surpassed Hazard own and is just 3 goals away from surpassing your legend lampard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:49am On Apr 16
Trevor012:

Giggs and Beckham>>>>>>>> Chelsea 😂
Lampard>>>>> Beckham and Giggs individually.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:51am On Apr 16
hensben:
Lampard>>>>> Beckham and Giggs individually.
Beckham and giggs >>>>>> your entire Chelsea history both individually and collectively. Na two players i go destroy your entire useless club 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:59am On Apr 16
Trevor012:

I can't leave trophies when giggs in 24years at United won more than Chelsea has in it's entire 100 years plus history. The man is literally bigger than your mid table club

What we are 100% sure if is Giggs>>>>>>> Chelsea.

Palmer >>>>>> Hazard and Drugba. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent of all time.

Stop lying. Giggs doesn't have more laurels than Chelsea. Liar. grin

Nobi 35 medal Giggs won? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:00am On Apr 16
andrewbaba44:

And when I show them iniesta trophies including the World Cup they will go mute or foam their mouths like rotten palmwine grin

Or do you want me to inform you that iniesta have mora achievements than Chelsea as a club ?

No let me burn this thread o

Which achievements does he have more than Chelsea? Bloody liar. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:01am On Apr 16
forgiveness:

Stop lying. Giggs doesn't have more laurels than Chelsea. Liar. grin
Nobi 35 medal Giggs won? grin
k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:01am On Apr 16
hensben:
Abi na.

Kkkkkkk grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:03am On Apr 16
hensben:
Some players hide under team achievement, e.g, Iniesta and Giggs.
What achievement is the entire Chelsea hiding under that Giggs has more trophies than them 😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:04am On Apr 16
NinjaMetahuman:
You don't need to make excuses for generational talents.

grin grin grin grin

If i say Kai,you sat Cartvez.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:06am On Apr 16
Trevor012:

What achievement is the entire Chelsea hiding under that Giggs has more trophies than them 😂

You are still reaping this lie. You no dey shame? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:07am On Apr 16
forgiveness:

You are still reaping this lie. You no dey shame? grin
k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:09am On Apr 16
swiz123:

Popizaino hasn't said what he sees in Saka. Perhaps because he's Yoruba.

I saw what people like ib.me and afro.doc saw in him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:10am On Apr 16
lordfalcao:
Madueke will not go far in football

grin grin grin cheesy

Na swear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:20am On Apr 16
popizaino:

grin grin grin cheesy

Na swear?
Lol the guy is still raw so I understand the frustration

He has the desire and some talent but he needs to grow. And Chelsea is not the kind of club that'll afford him that kind of room.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:26am On Apr 16
Trevor012:

Beckham and giggs >>>>>> your entire Chelsea history both individually and collectively. Na two players i go destroy your entire useless club 😂
Lampard is above both is ok for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:28am On Apr 16
hensben:
Lampard is above both is ok for me.
Lampard is above in what. You one begin yarn nonsense. Giggs and Beckham. >>>>>> Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ThierryJay: 11:42am On Apr 16
nihilistjnr:
shocked

Didn't Saka start out as a left back or something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19034) (19035) (19036) (19037) (19038) (19039) (19040) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, DammyOlu123(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.