Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10479322 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19061) (19062) (19063) (19064) (19065) (19066) (19067) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:03pm On Apr 18
Roma, Atalanta and Leverkusen all through to the last four.

Marseille vs Benfica enters extra time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:03pm On Apr 18
how can EPL be the best league in the world when they ain't representing well in Europe,like this now na only Aston villa remain and na for mediocre conference league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:06pm On Apr 18
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18
Leyqute:
Leverkusen unbeaten run continues

They just don't want to lose 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:38pm On Apr 18
Another shootout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:47pm On Apr 18
BlueMann:
Roma, Atalanta and Leverkusen all through to the last four.

Marseille vs Benfica enters extra time.

Marseille wins the shootout. They're the last team to enter the final four
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:54pm On Apr 18
A40:
Lamenting that you're celebrating mediocrity? Which one consign me.

Over the last 32 years Hidden Fraudzard is the worst, least deserving Silver ball recipient.

Look at this list and tell me the fraud doesn't stick out like a sore thumb

See talk. Ligue 1 and EPL best player of the season. How is that a joke to you?

Mr man, off mic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:57pm On Apr 18
A40:
You're quite the comedian. Hidden Fraudzard is so unproductive you're comparing him to CDMs. Shame

Modric helped tiny Croatia get to a WC Final. Hazard is older than Croatia btw.

You're Nigerian so how won't you know Mikel won Silver ball. Stop hyping Hazard's mediocre and overrated performances. Their two biggest matches vs Brazil and Belgium he did absolutely nothing.

His best performances were against Tunisia and Panama

Bragging about Silver ball for an attacker that did not lead the competition in goals or assists is truly pathetic

3 of the last 4 Silver ball winners either led the Competition in Assists or goals.

Tiny Croatia? Is Belgium mighty? grin Abeg, off mic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:58pm On Apr 18
A40:
You're quite the comedian. Hidden Fraudzard is so unproductive you're comparing him to CDMs. Shame

You're Nigerian so how won't you know Mikel won Silver ball. Stop hyping Hazard's mediocre and overrated performances. Their two biggest matches vs Brazil and Belgium he did absolutely nothing.

Bragging about Silver ball for an attacker that did not lead the competition in goals or assists is truly pathetic

3 of the last 4 Silver ball winners either led the Competition in Assists or goals.

Hazard didn't do anything against Brazil? Dey lie dry go. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Apr 18
forgiveness:

See talk. Ligue 1 and EPL best player of the season. How is that a joke to you?

Mr man, off mic.
Mahrez was EPL player of the season too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:49pm On Apr 18
What a player, walks into first team no loan

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Apr 18
forgiveness:

Hazard didn't do anything against Brazil? Dey lie dry go. grin

Show us evidence

No goal, No assist no shot on target, not even key pass

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:39am On Apr 19
raumdeuter:

Show us evidence

No goal, No assist no shot on target, not even key pass

Is this your stats an indicator he did nothing? grin

Did your stats showed the 2 shots that were blocked though on target? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:47am On Apr 19
raumdeuter:
Mahrez was EPL player of the season too

Who dash Mahrez? grin

But Hazard, 4 times Ligue 1 player of the year, EPL player of the year, PFA player of the year, EPL playmaker of the year, FIFA silver ball..... cheesy

No shame baba. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:45am On Apr 19
forgiveness:

Is this your stats an indicator he didn't nothing? grin

Did your stats showed the 2 shots that were blocked though on target? grin

That shows us
No goal
No assist
No shot on target
No key pass

Endless shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19am On Apr 19
forgiveness:

Who dash Mahrez? grin

But Hazard, 4 times Ligue 1 player of the year, EPL player of the year, PFA player of the year, EPL playmaker of the year, FIFA silver ball..... cheesy

No shame baba. grin

Mahrez was PL player true or false?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:36am On Apr 19
A40:

If his best performance were from Panama and Tunisia why did the organization saw him worthy to come second in individual performance. You don’t have anything to say. Yes it’s not just Mikel I can tell you who came second in previous tournaments. Does that mean your favorite didn’t perform in any game at all. When Modric turn CDM? lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:35am On Apr 19
airmark:

Why would I check when I knew 2 goals conceded were inconsequential ifwe're not missing like 6 big chances per match?

Nothing concerns me with goals scored against one Boro team. It's you that got to cloud 9 because we scored against a 9th placed team in Championship. You were not even ashamed of posting the result. grin

You asked when Chelsea scored 6 goals with Sterling on the pitch and I showed you. You goofed. Accept it and move on. You won't die.

Look at me very well. I am not someone you will turn amala with.

When you asked about 4 goals conceded, you added a clause, red card, to protect you. You would have added a clause in this one if you had remembered. But your slow brain let you down. Now you are looking for amala to turn.

When Chelsea went on a run of 7 games conceding 2 or more goals, you never brought "context" in.

Context kee you there

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:38am On Apr 19
airmark:

Most of those matches could have ended 3-2, 4-2 in our favour, so why should I check the appropriateness of your claim?

Show me where Sterling played a league match for us and we scored 6 goals or shut up.

Just shut up!

I have showed you where we scored 6 goals with Sterling on the pitch.

You are a disgrace for modifying anything now. After schooling you, it's now your slow brain realise what to type.

You should have dared me on bringing our your comments on the Leicester game nah, as you know something. Let's test this your "context" claim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:41am On Apr 19
Ibime:

Pharmacist, leave drugs for the patients please
Im just appreciating Palmer’s talent I’m not saying he is in Messi’s level, far from that, Messi is a football god.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:43am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

His football IQ is even better than Messi. Palmer is the greatest talent to set foot in Chelsea over the last 50years 😁.
Messi is a football god I’m just appreciating Palmer’s talent, because of his football six sense which Messi has in abundance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:43am On Apr 19
Android17:

I have no regrets whatsoever.
Incase you've forgotten City won a treble last season.

And FYI, suffering PTSD just means the RM players will be nervous and stressed about playing City because they know they'll suffer based on past events. Don't ask me if they did, just read what all their players said after the game.

Go to school you won't. Olodo.
Swerve mofo.

Wow! I never knew someone suffer PTSD before an event. grin grin grin

This guy dey cap sha...

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:32am On Apr 19
timbros:

Wow! I never knew someone suffer PTSD before an event. grin grin grin

This guy dey cap sha...
You people are allowing him get away with his words

Simply tell him to produce the video of Erling Haaland scoring a hattrick vs Madrid

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:33am On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:
how can EPL be the best league in the world when they ain't representing well in Europe,like this now na only Aston villa remain and na for mediocre conference league
When city won the treble last season, or Liverpool got to the final season before last, or there was an all English final in 2021 all these comments didn't show up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 6:44am On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:
What a player, walks into first team no loan

Wonderkid Kendry paez 😁😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 6:53am On Apr 19
Android17:
Palmer is having a Michu season.

Wait till defenses start planning around him before you start dishing out all these unwarranted praises.

Keeping it 💯 Palmer does not have more potential than Oscar Bobb.

This guy spews nonsense for a living 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:55am On Apr 19
hensben:
Messi is a football god I’m just appreciating Palmer’s talent, because of his football six sense which Messi has in abundance.
There's only one football God and he's not a midget. If we are being truthful Palmer is more talented than Messi. Messi was never this good at his age. 20 league goals in the premier league, even Messi could not drop that outside la Liga. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent in the last 50years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:23am On Apr 19
Unlimited22:

You people are allowing him get away with his words

Simply tell him to produce the video of Erling Haaland scoring a hattrick vs Madrid
I don beg am tire to provide evidence, he juatbde beat around bush
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 7:44am On Apr 19
raumdeuter:

Mahrez was PL player true or false?

False oga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:46am On Apr 19
Android17:

I have no regrets whatsoever.
Incase you've forgotten City won a treble last season.

And FYI, suffering PTSD just means the RM players will be nervous and stressed about playing City because they know they'll suffer based on past events. Don't ask me if they did, just read what all their players said after the game.

Go to school you won't. Olodo.
Swerve mofo.

@raumdeuter you need to be advising this your brother well o

Na like this e do agidi that year and became armless Almajiri on the streets of sokoto

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:47am On Apr 19
andrewbaba44:
So arteta no fit win tuchel ?

If he fails to win the epl this season he will be a top contender for the fraud d or award

I rest my case for now

Arsenal lost against the poorest Bayern team in a decade 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toluxe0075: 7:55am On Apr 19
Trevor012:

There's only one football God and he's not a midget. If we are being truthful Palmer is more talented than Messi. Messi was never this good at his age. 20 league goals in the premier league, even Messi could not drop that outside la Liga. Palmer is Chelsea biggest talent in the last 50years.
Lol. 😂

Messi at 20 years old was 3rd in the Baloon d’or ranking and 2nd in the FIFA world best ranking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19061) (19062) (19063) (19064) (19065) (19066) (19067) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.