Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505850 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19084) (19085) (19086) (19087) (19088) (19089) (19090) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23
nateevs:

One good Manager and this team will be unrecognisable.

grin

Everybody is hangry grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 8:38pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

Mudryk wey dem extend him contract from 8 years to 9 years last week. Another FPP shenanigans

Boehly no get any headspace within FFP again, he had to buy Chelsea hotel for £175m just so we won't fall foul of FFP already

Boehly has finished his spending that FFP will allow. The players he bought have already exhausted his FFP headroom for the next 8 years. We are doomed[b].[/b]

From your fingers, to the hear of God. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23
The fact that these players don't recognises the strengths and weaknesses of their fellow teammates is an indication that Pochettino has done little or nothing yo improve us.

Look at the acute angle that this stupid Badiashile keeps giving Cucurella pass and you get my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23
Leyqute:
Cucurella is getting cooked. But he doesn’t mind. He keeps working hard and keeps getting cooked

Kukurookoo cook that thing
Just dey turn am like efo ri ro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23
Havertz the generational talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:41pm On Apr 23
Gallagher grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:41pm On Apr 23
even arsenal no serious sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 8:41pm On Apr 23
Doing pretty decent for the lineup I saw tbh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:42pm On Apr 23
God must surely punish Jackson

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:42pm On Apr 23
Jackson is shameful , which kain striker is he ?.. haha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23
popizaino:
The fact that these players don't recognises the strengths and weaknesses of their fellow teammates is an indication that Pochettino has done little or nothing yo improve us.

Look at the acute angle that this stupid Badiashile keeps giving Cucurella pass and you get my point.
In the first 20 minutes, he did the same to gallagher twice. We barely escaped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:44pm On Apr 23
Mudryk and Jackson just playing stupid passes. Dafuq?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23
Mudryk na football illiterate sha,if there is anything like that. He will just be doing something like person way get missing brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:45pm On Apr 23
As pholeesh as Madueke is he's 10 times better than Mudryk.. what a waste of money and space

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:45pm On Apr 23
If Jackson is Microsoft he can' never Excel.
Drogba from Jumia.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:45pm On Apr 23
Cucurella .. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:46pm On Apr 23
Bluelines69:
Doing pretty decent for the lineup I saw tbh
Assnal are also doing mesogbu if not we'll have been caned since cause I can't explain why we keep passing the ball to them under slight pressure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:46pm On Apr 23
Maduek3 and his truning again Ama se nkan o grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:47pm On Apr 23
most lacklustre first half between rivals,I was pressing phone throughout.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23
Mudryk has given the ball away more than anyone I have seen this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47pm On Apr 23
I no know wetin to talk about Jackson again

It is well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:48pm On Apr 23
fredoooooo:
Maduek3 and his truning again Ama se nkan o grin grin

Very annoying thing. You don hold the guy off finish, where are you turning to??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:48pm On Apr 23
Jackson
Murdyk
Madueke
And we still have sterling on the bench.
If I'm ice cold I'm renegotiating my contract once season ends.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23
Babamide:
Mudryk has given the ball away more than anyone I have seen this season
How do you watch mudryk and say he is worth 70m. this is crazy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23
Madueke is a fool. Unnecessary dribbles and ball hugging. Just go for a simple pass there and we'd have a chance to deliver a cross there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:50pm On Apr 23
I thought we would be like 5 or 6 goals down by now with that Arsenal early start.

We're definitely still in the game, but I don't have any ideas on what Poch can do to change the tides. This squad lacks options. The only clear sub for me is Sterrling for Mudryk.

I can't change the midfield because Enzo is needed for passing, and the other 2 bring energy to midfield.

This team is so useless

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:52pm On Apr 23
zeusis:
Madueke is a fool. Unnecessary dribbles and ball hugging. Just go for a simple pass there and we'd have a chance to deliver a cross there.
I want to see that our Brazil boy Angelo here next season cause I heard he's doing decently in our sister club in France. By the time madueke sees dribble run maybe he'll get sense then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:55pm On Apr 23
Injuries just starved us of a Nkunku-Palmer partnership that'll have made us forget most of these bums.
But the nkunku too should have ways on how he'll get fit not just to be carrying dada and licking lips like Pablo Milano.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

I want to see that our Brazil boy Angelo here next season cause I heard he's doing decently in our sister club in France. By the time madueke sees dribble run maybe he'll get sense then.
None of these players improved at all. What does poch do exactly??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 8:56pm On Apr 23
NinjaMetahuman:
Man already gave up before match even started grin

I don't understand the reason this coach bench Silver and Chalobah. No Gutaso!!!!

Chelsea is just unlucky due to injuries. The right flank is not get support from Gilchrist while left flank is exposed by Mud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:57pm On Apr 23
Pochettino has his own issues o but.
Madueke Jackson Mudryk
And you want to compete
None of theses guys walk into the first eleven of the top 10 side in the PL but we want to use them to compete..
Whatever happens to this guys in the summer will determine what happens to us next season..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:57pm On Apr 23
So far it's like Assnal playing on Gear 2 and we can't do anything. If they change Gear to the best , we go chop 5 ..
I hope they stay like this sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (19084) (19085) (19086) (19087) (19088) (19089) (19090) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), BlueMann, hensben(m), A001 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.