Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10514488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19100) (19101) (19102) (19103) (19104) (19105) (19106) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 8:13am On Apr 25
Liverpool is almost out of the title race.

As a chelsea fan, arsenal must not win it.

I don't want mancity to win it too (e don do)

At this point I just hope a miracle happens to Liverpool. Its better they clinch the title compared to city or arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:16am On Apr 25
CaptainZubi:

At this point I just hope a miracle happens to Liverpool. Its better they clinch the title compared to city or arsenal.
Man city .... I just don't like Arsenal!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:22am On Apr 25
larride:

Nobody is reading all this.

Regressed Man Utd 6th.

Progressive Chelsea 9th.
You actually read it..the jokes is on you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:47am On Apr 25
nateevs:
Enzo Fernandez has apparently been playing through ingunial hernia with injections.

It's very obvious something is off with him. These reports have been around since late last year. That's why I'm begging him to go and have surgery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:56am On Apr 25
WhoDeyHause:

I wish we signed two of them. At least we'll know the future of our attack is over secure.
But this one paez is also a magician with a left foot like palmer when he comes in 2025 how do you feel both of them would line up on the pitch or will paez will his backup?

They can definitely play together. Kendry can play both left wing and AM, same as Palmer. Kendry is the sharper 1v1 dribbler of the two, not to mention faster. We can all agree Palmer excels best when played as an AM. So Kendry plays on the flank while Palmer plays 10. They can also interchange easily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:07am On Apr 25
Enzo has finally decided to undergo the surgery. It should keep him out for one month, and the goal is to recover and be fit in time for the Copa.

So basically he's out for the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:38am On Apr 25
BlueMann:
Enzo has finally decided to undergo the surgery. It should keep him out for one month, and the goal is to recover and be fit in time for the Copa.

So basically he's out for the season.

He is not serious, something he should have done since. It is not as if he was having a great season that he didn't want to miss out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27am On Apr 25
This werey should be investigated for setting us up for that shameful loss against Arsenal. Even Lordfalcao with limited football knowledge, would not start Badiashile and Disasi against Arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:30am On Apr 25
airmark:
This werey should be investigated for setting us up for that shameful loss against Arsenal. Even Lordfalcao with limited football knowledge, would not start Badiashile and Disasi against Arsenal.

He played together with Arteta?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:30am On Apr 25
BlueMann:
Crazy scenes! IDV have thrown away a two goal lead, Palmeiras have grabbed a potential winner late in the game.

The Ecuadorians made to pay for not wrapping the game up while they were in full control in the first half.

Kendry Paez got a goal and assist against Palmeiras,how was his play overall?

I reckon we are having one of the biggest south American talents but time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:33am On Apr 25
larride:

He played together with Arteta?

Yes, at PSG

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:44am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

Yes, at PSG

Wawu. Didn't know that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:12am On Apr 25
airmark:
So na today you know say dem be friends and ex team mates?

When Una play 2-2 with us earlier this season, why you no bring this picture? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:17am On Apr 25
Jodera:

So na today you know say dem be friends and ex team mates?

When Una play 2-2 with us earlier this season, why you no bring this picture? undecided

The emboldened is what you should think properly about and delete this rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:20am On Apr 25
airmark:

The emboldened is what you should think properly about and delete this rubbish post.
This picture have been in internet since, it took you a 5-0 humbling to scout for a picture that have been everywhere in decades.

How cute cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:50am On Apr 25
Darren Bent on Enzo Fernández: “I need someone to tell me what Enzo Fernández does well. He is not a central midfielder, he has no idea what is happening behind him defensively. He is not someone who assists and creates opportunities for his teammates. His passing and his decision making are horrible."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:52am On Apr 25
Jodera:

This picture have been in internet since, it took you a 5-0 humbling to scout for a picture that have been everywhere in decades.

How cute cheesy

You can't still comprehend or just feigning ignorance to save face, try harder.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:55am On Apr 25
Vischy:

Kendry Paez got a goal and assist against Palmeiras,how was his play overall?

I reckon we are having one of the biggest south American talents but time will tell.

He was very good. Infact he was the MOTM.

Another fantastic display
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:57am On Apr 25
airmark:

What is this screenshot supposed to prove ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:59am On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

Don't mind Airmark. grin

Make una sha win the league for Pochettino.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Apr 25
Jodera:

What happened to engager Konate?
Let's pretend that the first goal wasn't from engager Konate grin

You mean the first goal from a dead ball free kick and box 18 melee?

Where was leader Buhari VVD in all of those?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:20pm On Apr 25
BlueMann:

He was very good. Infact he was the MOTM.

Another fantastic display

Good I'm happy,Palmer x Paez gonna be bomb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:11pm On Apr 25
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ukobi: 3:11pm On Apr 25
CaptainZubi:

This was me before Liverpool lost to Everton, as sad as it is, Pool doesn’t have a chance, they goofed. City can have it, definitely not Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:15pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

You mean the first goal from a dead ball free kick and box 18 melee?

Where was leader Buhari VVD in all of those?
Who started the melee with a poor cleareance.?

Thank goodness you have nothing against Alisson cos if you did, that goal that was conceded ystdy you for dey drag am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:16pm On Apr 25
BlueRayDick:

Thank you oo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:18pm On Apr 25
airmark:

Lmaooo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Apr 25
Jodera:
Who started the melee with a poor cleareance.?

Thank goodness you have nothing against Alisson cos if you did, that goal that was conceded ystdy you for dey drag am grin

I dont know which game you watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb9RNzePAKI&t=384s

From 4:50

After the freekick this was the sequence of players that touched the ball

Branthwaite headed the ball
A Liverpool defender possibly MacAlister headed it out
Mykolenko chested
Tarkowski lobbed the ball
Harrison passed
Ben Godfrey shot the ball and was blocked by Robertson
A Liverpool guy possibly MacAlister tried to clear the ball and cleared into Konate
Ball spilled to Branthwaite who scored

Notice in all of these where was our leader and communicator? Probably hiding and pointing to others

Why will I have something against Allison a keeper who puts his body on the line and not hide from ball forming Leadership and communication
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:59pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

I dont know which game you watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb9RNzePAKI&t=384s

From 4:50

After the freekick this was the sequence of players that touched the ball

Branthwaite headed the ball
A Liverpool defender possibly MacAlister headed it out
Mykolenko chested
Tarkowski lobbed the ball
Harrison passed
Ben Godfrey shot the ball and was blocked by Robertson
A Liverpool guy possibly MacAlister tried to clear the ball and cleared into Konate
Ball spilled to Branthwaite who scored

Notice in all of these where was our leader and communicator? Probably hiding and pointing to others

Why will I have something against Allison a keeper who puts his body on the line and not hide from ball forming Leadership and communication

Why do I find the bold so funny ? grin

Shey keeper wey no dey put body on the line dey ni ? Abi keeper wey dey hide from ball dey wey I no know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:01pm On Apr 25
How do you even play football with something like this?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

Is this not shameful

Chelsea has conceded 57 goals with 6 games to go likely will be over 60 before season end maybe 65 sef

Na person wey get strength dey argue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:46pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

Is this not shameful

Chelsea has conceded 57 goals with 6 games to go likely will be over 60 before season end maybe 65 sef

Even the Chelsea defence of Scott Minto, Frank Sinclair, Steve Clarke, Michael Duberry dem did not concede as many goals in 42 games.

shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19100) (19101) (19102) (19103) (19104) (19105) (19106) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, AdisaOwala, popizaino(m), GoldenCircle, TrebleChamp(m), enigma0, hensben(m), Unlimited22, airmark(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.