Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561504 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19118) (19119) (19120) (19121) (19122) (19123) (19124) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02pm On Apr 27
It's a foul shaa. Soft but a foul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:02pm On Apr 27
Chaiiiiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27
This is pure ojoro

Thunder go fire that VAR and the referee both. That's a normal bodycheck in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02pm On Apr 27
NinjaMetahuman:
Oh palmer
How did he miss?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02pm On Apr 27
Palmer really should've scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:02pm On Apr 27
robbery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

That's not a foul anywhere in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:03pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

How did he miss?

1 v 1 my guy. After dribbling like two players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:03pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:
Financial advice of the day ,it’s coming late but coming at the right time

Chelsea to win and over 2.5

Do this and thank me later

Mr jinx lord
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:05pm On Apr 27
It would've been a clear foul if Badiashile nudged Carlos after he had jumped, but he was still planted

Soft foul

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27
First time I would be supporting Madueke hothead on the pitch. The referee is an eediot. Too many tennis and hockey ponces want to get involved in football these days via refereeing and know nothing about the game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:06pm On Apr 27
Vischy:

Mr jinx lord

Disasi goal was a clear goal

I am not a jinx lord ,Chelsea is cursed

This draw pain me sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:07pm On Apr 27

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:07pm On Apr 27
Man.
The second half réaction was really good. First time we're having a better second half in a million years.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:10pm On Apr 27
The problem is not the calls themselves.

The problem is the inconsistencies. They depend on the referee's whim.

We saw how VAR was used during Afcon.

English refs are just terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:10pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

Disasi goal was a clear goal

I am not a jinx lord ,Chelsea is cursed

This draw pain me sha

Don't tell me you gambled on Chelsea to win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:11pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:
The problem is not the calls themselves.

The problem is the inconsistencies. They depend on the referee's whim.

We saw how VAR was used during Afcon.

English refs are just terrible.

English refs deh learn sha for where Spainish own Dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:13pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:
Hutchinson is hot today sha

Better than mudryk and madueke😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:15pm On Apr 27
The Palmer miss and the disallowed goal made this feel like a loss, especially as they both came in added time. Remarkable sentiments, cos we were actually on our way to a loss at HT.

Caicedo tried. Gallagher was unimpressive for a lot of the time but his energy was often valuable and that was a wonderful goal, fluke or no fluke.

Madueke really tried. Asides the goal, he was the one who looked likeliest to make things happen, even though sometimes he doesn't use his brain. And speaking of brain, it's very obvious that Mudryk only performs in a central position. When he's on the wings, he literally has no brain. At least Madueke dey try, Mudryk na just zero.

Jackson's case remains the same; elite in the build up, amateurish in the final phase, which is his main work as a striker.

Silva and Badiashile were pretty good, asides one or two mistakes each. This was Badiashile's best performance in a long while.

Anyways, let's at least try and get a decent finish to the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:16pm On Apr 27
BlueMann:
The Palmer miss and the disallowed goal made this feel like a loss, especially as they both came in added time. Remarkable sentiments, cos we were actually on our way to a loss at HT.

Caicedo tried. Gallagher was unimpressive for a lot of the time but his energy was often valuable and that was a wonderful goal, fluke or no fluke.

Madueke really tried. Asides the goal, he was the one who looked likeliest to make things happen, even though sometimes he doesn't use his brain. And speaking of brain, it's very obvious that Mudryk only performs in a central position. When he's on the wings, he literally has no brain. At least Madueke dey try, Mudryk na just zero.

Jackson's case remains the same; elite in the build up, amateurish in the final phase, which is his main work as a striker.

Silva and Badiashile were pretty good, asides one or two mistakes each. This was Badiashile's best performance in a long while.

Anyways, let's at least try and get a decent finish to the season.
Caicedo tried ke? He was MOTM for me.

And Palmer won't score everything. He's our top scorer and assister and 9/10 that goes in.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:
Financial advice of the day ,it’s coming late but coming at the right time

Chelsea to win and over 2.5

Do this and thank me later

Please stop this I beg

It's becoming too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:19pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

And Palmer won't score everything. He's our top scorer and assister and 9/10 that goes in.
notice how caicedo usually shines when a certain player is not on the pitch?

I wonder why

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 10:20pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:
Lol Conor Gallagher has Glaucoma or Retinitis Pigmentosa or bilateral hemianopia or something else that obscures his peripheral vision. That guy is blind.
My chief calm down na. How your side?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:20pm On Apr 27
defense needs to be reshuffled this summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27
We need a striker next season. Jackson will do well as a winger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:22pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

What about the one Walker did to Jackson during FA semi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:23pm On Apr 27
drisham:

Please stop this I beg

It's becoming too much

This is just the beginning

No peace for the wicked

Well disasi goal was a goal in my books ,blame the ref 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27
2 of Pep's innovation becoming a thing in the Premier League. A ball playing goalkeeper and we just witnessed Cucurella playing as an inverted full back this 2nd half.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:37pm On Apr 27
drisham:

Please stop this I beg
It's becoming too much
andrewmumu corny as Bleep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:42pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

The over try abeg. Won almost every duel

Looking again, he's MOTM for me too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:52pm On Apr 27
Ballzproblem2:
notice how caicedo usually shines when a certain player is not on the pitch?

I wonder why

Not too hard to understand. With Enzo, Caicedo sits while Enzo is pushed forward - obviously too much, cos Caicedo is too often isolated. But with Caicedo and Connor, Poch gives Caicedo more licence to roam, which is more in his nature to do.

Same way Enzo operates better when allowed to control the game from deeper positions, while having good help close to him - a la his partnership with Luis at Benfica.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:57pm On Apr 27
The thing pain me for Emma Hayes sha...if they deserved to lose, it would have been a different thing. But to go out like this is quite sad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19118) (19119) (19120) (19121) (19122) (19123) (19124) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), zeusis(m), bolu96(m), askit(f), iykmora(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.