Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10583053 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19123) (19124) (19125) (19126) (19127) (19128) (19129) ... (19233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:22am On Apr 29
If Lavia don’t want to stay for next season we should go for Everton Onana and loan out ugochukwu. I think Lavia/Onana Caicedo Gallagher/Enzo midfield combo will bang next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:48am On Apr 29
hensben:
If Lavia don’t want to stay for next season we should go for Everton Onana and loan out ugochukwu. I think Lavia/Onana Caicedo Gallagher/Enzo midfield combo will bang next season.

Hensbenic take. Onana na another Bakayoko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:50am On Apr 29
Ibime:

Hensbenic take. Onana na another Bakayoko

I don't know why people are not seeing that Onana for who he is. That guy don use sweat deceive a lot of people . Even Arsenal fans dey recommend am as replacement for Party; I just shake my head .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:36am On Apr 29
BlueRayDick:

I don't know why people are not seeing that Onana for who he is. That guy don use sweat deceive a lot of people . Even Arsenal fans dey recommend am as replacement for Party; I just shake my head .
What is he, oya tell us
You are listening to ibime that have been served L on a platter this season
Is it rodri, holjberg, jourghino or even Kai

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:41am On Apr 29
iamoyindamola:

What is he, oya tell us

I'm not listening to anybody . I share the same opinion with him on the same matter .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:43am On Apr 29
BlueRayDick:

I'm not listening to anybody . I share the same opinion with him on the same matter .
But you have not tell us what onana is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:46am On Apr 29
iamoyindamola:

But you have not tell us what onana is

Who he is was stated in the Ibime's post I quoted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:47am On Apr 29
BlueRayDick:

Who he is was stated in the Ibime's post I quoted
So he's bakayoko
Alright I will look out for that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:00am On Apr 29
airmark:
Some teams are foolish, trusting average players carried to win titles by key players in their previous teams, to save them.

Like Valdes relegated Middlesbrough, Raumdeuter's Boathand has successfully relegated Salernitana.

Your manolas is there

Since he joined them they never won in any of the game a played ,that should tell you how useless he was

Manolas better than rudiger grin

No go warm eba chop

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:01am On Apr 29
BlueMann:
Gyokeres up to 40 goals this season.

Amorim's Sporting are closing in on the Portuguese league title. 5 point lead with 7 games left

No be say e go come Chelsea now career go begin shake

I plaster sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:04am On Apr 29
iamoyindamola:

What is he, oya tell us

Watch how onana will now turn out good for his next club because of ibime grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:10am On Apr 29
BlueMann:
Gyokeres up to 40 goals this season.

Amorim's Sporting are closing in on the Portuguese league title. 5 point lead with 7 games left

A beer good striker

I doubt he will be sold tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12am On Apr 29
andrewbaba44:

Watch how onana will now turn out good for his next club because of ibime grin
Ibime is very biased with criticism
Especially if the player didn't excel in his club

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13am On Apr 29
andrewbaba44:

No be say e go come Chelsea now career go begin shake

I plaster sha
His career will surely fade in Chelsea
Even haaland will flop at Chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:47am On Apr 29
airmark:
Some teams are foolish, trusting average players carried to win titles by key players in their previous teams, to save them.

Like Valdes relegated Middlesbrough, Raumdeuter's Boathand has successfully relegated Salernitana.
So Botank go play Italian division 2 ke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:50am On Apr 29
BlueRayDick:

Onana definitely has Bakayoko characteristics. The only difference is that he is way more athletic, however his touch and his awareness, and hence his ability to receive the ball on the half turn are quite suspect. He looks like somebody who will be vomiting the ball under pressure, like a pregnant woman. I don't watch Everton a lot, so i can't say for sure. One thing that is obvious though that because he is a physical mismatch for almost any midfielder, he will be great for a team that plays on the transition.

He is not even a similar player to Partey. Partey's injury just phucked him up. Africa normally does not produce players with his qualities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:15am On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

Who recommended Manolas to the club and how did it end

What does Manolas have to show for his entire career? No CL no world cup, no Serie A nothing

Manolas is a legend in Roma, while Boathand was chased away from Bayern Munich after he failed trial. He is the first professional footballer to fail trial in a club he won Ucl with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:19am On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

Peps team is the current defending champion, and lost to Madrid in the quarters
what about your team

1 Ucl in the last 12 years for the one you ignorantly called the best coach ever, is embarrassing.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 11:49am On Apr 29
Another cry baby spotted tongue. If calling pep d best coach is embarrassing to you,then hold it to yourself and yourself alone or u go check his stats cool
airmark:

1 Ucl in the last 12 years for the one you ignorantly called the best coach ever, is embarrassing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On Apr 29
airmark:

Manolas is a legend in Roma, while Boathand was chased away from Bayern Munich after he failed trial. He is the first professional footballer to fail trial in a club he won Ucl with.

While others are CL winners world cup winners Manolas is claiming legend for Roma

Boateng played 10yrs at Bayern how long did Manolas play for mid tier Roma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:13pm On Apr 29
airmark:

Pep has more UCL in his 16yrs coaching career than your useless club have in 100yrs

Facts

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

Pep has more UCL in his 16yrs coaching career than your useless club have in 100yrs

Facts

Using over 1.6bn to win 1 Ucl in 8 years for Man city is ludicrous.

Without Messi he had to plunder Sheikh's account before getting 1 Ucl in 12 years. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

While others are CL winners world cup winners Manolas is claiming legend for Roma

Boateng played 10yrs at Bayern how long did Manolas play for mid tier Roma

At the end of the day, he was chased away after failing trial with the team. Disgraceful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29
Ijustwantto:
Another cry baby spotted tongue. If calling pep d best coach is embarrassing to you,then hold it to yourself and yourself alone or u go check his stats cool

Are these fans, Fraudiola coached their club, cry babies?

A40:

I won't deny I was pro-Pep when he came in fact I recall the grueling arguments I had here with Nitlad where we argued extensively and he warned me. I was unhappy with the way we sidelined Don Jupp, but we were getting Pep it would be worth it we all thought

However I started seeing cracks when he brought that 4-1-4-1 nonsense. After seeing us in the knockout stages of the CL no well meaning Bayern fan was comfortable with our style of play! I had issues with Pep from the very first season because I always saw us losing the same damn way. Mauling small fry like Porto, Donetsk, losing badly to Barça, Madrid and looking outclassed while at it. You can argue with my choice of words and tag it like hyperbole but this is the normal response to Fraudiola apostles who think the sun shines from his behind.

A40:

Your Pep Fraudiola took us from defending Champions to disgrace. Which we haven't fully recovered from.

He will end up in China in a few years. O ti sure ju

For the umpteenth time, Ancelotti is not Fraudiola's mate, my friend, Raumdeuter agreed.

raumdeuter:

Pep played 11 vs 11 and lost 4-0 at home

Carlo played 10 vs 11 and lost 1-2 at home

Spot the difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29
iamoyindamola:

Ibime is very biased with criticism
Especially if the player didn't excel in his club

Oya what reason do I have to be biased against Onana going by your logic?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29
Exactly what I said when Boehly started his foolish 8 year contract nonsense with Enzo signing. It's hard to motivate a nigga that already made it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Apr 29
airmark:

Using over 1.6bn to win 1 Ucl in 8 years for Man city is ludicrous.

Without Messi he had to plunder Sheikh's account before getting 1 Ucl in 12 years. grin

How much has your team used to finish midtable and not even making the CL in 2 straight seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Apr 29
airmark:

At the end of the day, he was chased away after failing trial with the team. Disgraceful.

Is he supposed to be a Bayern player for life? Player played 10yrs you dey cry say he fail trial. he for spend 50yrs at a club?

Show us how long Manolas played for Roma make we see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:35pm On Apr 29
afrodoc2:

Onana definitely has Bakayoko characteristics. The only difference is that he is way more athletic, however his touch and his awareness, and hence his ability to receive the ball on the half turn are quite suspect. He looks like somebody who will be vomiting the ball under pressure, like a pregnant woman. I don't watch Everton a lot, so i can't say for sure. One thing that is obvious though that because he is a physical mismatch for almost any midfielder, he will be great for a team that plays on the transition.

He is not even a similar player to Partey. Partey's injury just phucked him up. Africa normally does not produce players with his qualities.

Going by his stats, Onana makes 1 bad touch in 2 games, and is only dispossessed once in 3 games.

His pass completion rate of 85% is actually very respectable in a direct ball Sean Dyche team, that only knows nasa and budey.

I also don't watch Everton that much, so you might well be right. But his numbers don't shout Bakayoko to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:42pm On Apr 29
nihilistjnr:

Going by his stats, Onana makes 1 bad touch in 2 games, and is only dispossessed once in 3 games.

His pass completion rate of 85% is actually very respectable in a direct ball Sean Dyche team, that only knows nasa and budey.

I also don't watch Everton that much, so you might well be right. But his numbers don't shout Bakayoko to me.

I am just looking at the eye test the few times I have watched him. Those stats you quoted are good.

Might be different if he is the CDM of a possession-heavy side, who is tasked with helping build up play though.

Also, how many passes is he making? What is the variation in his passing?

If he running box to box and laying it off short most of the time his stats might be misleading.

He is someone that many United fans want because of his physical superiority but I just have some doubt about him technically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29
Ibime:

Oya what reason do I have to be biased against Onana going by your logic?
Or holjberg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

How much has your team used to finish midtable and not even making the CL in 2 straight seasons

We will count the amount Pochettino will spend in 8 years before we can compare with Fraudiola's spending spree. It's coach for coach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19123) (19124) (19125) (19126) (19127) (19128) (19129) ... (19233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), joezy23(m), popizaino(m), Sportsweb, Segedinho(m), emmyluizzz, BlueMann, Theflint1(m), Unlimited22, NinjaMetahuman, Kamelot77(m), Altern8tor, Ballzproblem2, airmark(m), KingAzubuike(f), ennyjay72(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Vischy, FergieRaww(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.