Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513808 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) ... (19150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
This is where it all started and that was in [size=18pt]2012 [/size]after our UCL triumph.

- Emenalo failed to lay the foundation for that vision to thrive.
- He failed to address the dearth of quality in our central midfield area.
- He felt the only way to actualize a sexy style of play was by stockpiling the team with technically adept players.
- He failed to understand the basics; that a strong midfield is required to cover the arses of a team's attacking band.
- He inadvertently pushed the chelsea-destruct button.

I believe that this has just been brutally discounted

Fact number 2 loading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:32pm On May 25, 2016
Myth Number 2. Emenalo never heeded the manager and always bought rubbish.

Transfers at Chelsea are a collaborative effort. Lets hear key people tell it.

Ray Wilkins:
In the time that I was on the coaching staff, it was always the coach that selected the players. "I know for a fact that Carlo wanted Fernando Torres and David Luiz so Mr Abramovich went out and got them
http://www.chelseadaft.org/2013/01/chelsea-legend-talks-guardiola.html

Thats the testimony of Carlo's erstwhile Number 2. Ancelotti not Emenalo was responsible for signing Torres.

Mike Forde
The first step, before a window even opens, is what we used to call ‘Scout your own squad’. What do we need? What’s the cultural fit? What are the technical demands? The physical demands?

“So we get a picture of that first
http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/forde-leaves-blues-for-a-new-field-of-dreams-279267.html

This is the big one.
Roman Abramovic:

I cannot say I'm completely not involved in buying players, but my role would be significantly lower than that of the manager's. You cannot compare them. To give an example, this would be an impossible situation when a manager does not want a player to be bought and I try to impose ideas. It would not work." Even Shevchenko? 'Any player, Shevchenko included'
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/76821/Roman-Im-cutting-back.html

Thats three key people in Chelsea rcruitment stating exactly how it works...The manager is ALWAYS involved.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:44pm On May 25, 2016
Myth Number 3....slightly related to number, but suitably different to be it's own thing.

Emenalo's refusal to buy players is what led to our downfall last season.

Let's here Jose on this:

“I will not ask for any changes,” he said. “I will not ask the board [for players] in January. I’m happy with the players I have. I trust the players I have. I don’t need to clean the dressing room, and I don’t need to ask the club to spend money in January. I’m not saying I won’t sign anyone. I’m saying I won’t ask the club to do that. I don’t have the right to do it, in my opinion.

“Why don’t I have the right? Because our performance – if you can use that word, I’m not sure it’s the correct word – during the season in the Premier League has not been good enough. If I ask for players, or if the club gives me a handful of players, it’s like taking a bit of the responsibility off us and suggesting we needed extra [help] to reach our objectives.

“[size=18pt]I want the responsibility to be in my hands. I want the players to have the responsibility in their hands. I want them to feel I trust them and don’t need other players to reach our objectives. We should be together, me and the players. We have put ourselves in this situation. Now we have to put it right[/size].”
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/20/jose-mourinho-chelsea-board-new-players-transfer-window

If I remember correctly, this was the statement that pissed airmark off greatly.

This particular statement is very instructive.

At this point, Jose is fairly certain that with the players he has, he should be able to do better than 16th place which was where we were, alliteratively speaking cheesy

Here you have a manager that didnt believe that the solution was to buy his way out of trouble. Matic was one of the worst offenders at the time....is it coincindental that Jose is reportedly coming back for him anyway?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
Griffon, theres more to come...but let me pause here and give you an opportunity to counter.

You can see my examples of 'facts'. I'm not posting hearsay, or speculation. I'm not using the ramblings of a multiply disgraced and discounted journalist.

I post FACTS.

I'm going to make a cup of tea.

I'll be right back like Gary Neville to quote modenine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2016
Every lizard lies on it's belly so you wouldn't know which lizard has bellyache.

This clown likes to define all his views in opposition to me. Even if he has no knowledge or background, he will see whatever Ibimes view is and oppose it.

When a fool doesn't know his club and start posting rubbish.

Mike Forde? Hahaha. What an eediot.

Emenalo has been in charge of player recruitment since 2010 when Frank Arnesen was allowed to see out his last year as a lame duck.

When I'm back home, I will show how unknowledgeable this loudmouth fool is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:50pm On May 25, 2016
I'm absolutely convinced now that you have a mental problem.

Yesterday, you needlessly stated that you didn't want to disturbed.

I even told you that the discussion was not for you and advised you to enjoy the beach as you wanted.

I was discussing with Bigkesh, and you turned up and asked him not to say anything.

I'm discussing now with Griffon, and yet again you've managed to drag yourself into a conversation that doesn't concern you.

Why are you such an attention seeking loser? cheesy

You're a comment skank, and a quote whoore...and I will most definitely not be replying to or entertaining your BS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2016
You refer to me in your post nigga, I will address you directly.

Mike Forde was discussed extensively by Nateevs and myself in 2012. A fool who just woke up with zero understanding will come and tell us Mike Forde is in charge of player recruitment because he contributes to operations. The fool might even tell us later that David Barnard is in charge of player recruitment because he sits on the football club board and draws up the player contracts. Meanwhile the man in charge of player recruitment has always been the Technical Director. Mike Forde was Director of Football Operations, in other words a Performance Director ie data analysis, performance maximization etc. He has never been the transfer decision maker nor the TDs boss and he has never recommended a player to sign in his life but he might be asked for his input from a performance point of view. One fool just woke up and started googling and feels he can open his loudmouth. Thats why I call you an overopinionated dullard.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/aug/17/newsstory.sport2

Chelsea are set to make a major addition to Jose Mourinho's backroom staff with the recruitment of the former Bolton Wanderers performance director Mike Forde, a highly regarded figure within the game, who would adopt a similar position at Stamford Bridge.

Talks are going on between the clubs and, should a deal be struck, Forde would be expected to take up his new duties in London before the end of the month. He would join a backroom staff which includes Frank Arnesen, the chief scout and head of youth development, and the recently appointed director of football, Avram Grant. However, the 32-year-old's involvement is unlikely to unsettle the manager, Jose Mourinho, in the same way that Grant's appointment did when it was first mooted in the new year, with Forde's role very much geared towards off-the-pitch matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On May 25, 2016
dopejemi, A40, coded01, sinizia, sircumalot, afrodoc2

E wan shele for here. The much awaited heavyweight bout is here.

In the red corner is Bis Ibime from the creeks of Niger Delta, ex-militant weighing 955 Pounds. 40fights, 40 wins 38 by crushing them under his weight. A retired weed smoker

In the blue corner is Pugilist Nihilist from the streets of Bariga weighing 52 Pounds 33 fights 29 wins, 20 by mouthmaking, and 8 by suffocating the opponent in a cloud of igbo smoke

Buy your tickets now

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:13pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmmmmm....... cheesy

War in the house lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:15pm On May 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

In the red corner is Bis Ibime from the creeks of Niger Delta, ex-militant weighing 955 Pounds. 40fights, 40 wins 38 by crushing them under his weight. A retired weed smoker

In the blue corner is Pugilist Nihilist from the streets of Bariga weighing 52

Pounds 33 fights 29 wins, 20 by mouthmaking, and 8 by suffocating the opponent in a cloud of igbo smoke

Buy your tickets now

Dayo,you demon!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2016
Nihilist:
Griffon, theres more to come...but let me pause here and give you an opportunity to counter.

You can see my examples of 'facts'. I'm not posting hearsay, or speculation. I'm not using the ramblings of a multiply disgraced and discounted journalist.

I post FACTS.

I'm going to make a cup of tea.

I'll be right back like Gary Neville to quote modenine

Brah I guess u'll have to drink and merry tonight 'cos tomorrow we war. I have a visitor tonite who needs my undivided attention.

I'm only limited to reading comments this night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:23pm On May 25, 2016
Is this guy not a born fool? cheesy

I posted information from Mike Forde's own website:

Between August 2007 to July 2013 he was employed as Director of Football Operations & Executive Club Director for Chelsea Football Club in the EPL, dealing with all areas of performance and team operations relating to the 1st Champions League, Europa League, Premier League title and three FA Cups. The most successful era in the club’s history.
http://www.mikefordeperformance.com/biography

I posted information from Mike Forde's profile page as a motivational speaker

Mike Forde is Director of Football Operations at Chelsea Football Club, a position he has held since 2007.
Mike is responsible for all areas of performance and team operations relating to the first team, including player recruitment; medical; sport science; psychology and performance analysis.
Mike is widely recognized as a leading figure in the English Premier League and European Soccer. He is particularly known for innovative methods to create a sustained business model for elite

I posted Mike Fore in HIS OWN WORDS talking about his work at Chelsea.

The first step, before a window even opens, is what we used to call ‘Scout your own squad’. What do we need? What’s the cultural fit? What are the technical demands? The physical demands?

“So we get a picture of that first and then we go to market because otherwise you let the market dictate to you. You let agents dictate to you and I’ve never met an agent with a bad player.

“The market forces are huge and underestimated in terms of building your team. You’re not in full control. You can evaluate what you need, you can evaluate where you can get it but it depends on a lot of things.

“A few years ago, there was a big premium on wingers — the likes of Arjen Robben, Angel di Maria. There was a shortage of that particular type of player so they become very expensive to buy if you want to tackle that need. So, you’re always evaluating the economics. If you’re a big team and you’re signing big players, you’re doing your work six, nine or sometimes 12 months out so there’s a lot of preparation from data and various reports. It’s a long, drawn-out process and the bigger the player, the more time you have to spend to make sure it’s the right option.”

I can even post the man's Linkedin. cheesy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-forde-44198237

Yet one dimwit that bottlefed on raw crude oil is posting an article from BEFORE Mike was even hired...that doesnt note what Mike was supposed to do, as his proof that Mike Forde had never been a decision maker at Chelsea.

This a claasic case of an unfortunate fellow, a mad man desperate for a market to roam, a dimwit from Idimu. grin

FOH nigga! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:25pm On May 25, 2016
Griffon:

Brah I guess u'll have to drink and merry tonight 'cos tomorrow we war. I have a visitor tonite who needs my undivided attention.

I'm only limited to reading comments this night.

Alright coolio. Good night. I'm off to bed.

We war tommorow. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:35pm On May 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

In the blue corner is Pugilist Nihilist from the streets of Bariga weighing 52 Pounds 33 fights 29 wins, 20 by mouthmaking, and 8 by suffocating the opponent in a cloud of igbo smoke

Buy your tickets now

Hahahhahaha, nihilist na my sure guy but I go roll with my fellow creek member cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2016
Nihilist:
Is this guy not a born fool? cheesy

I posted information from Mike Forde's own website:

http://www.mikefordeperformance.com/biography

I posted information from Mike Forde's profile page as a motivational speaker

I posted Mike Fore in HIS OWN WORDS talking about his work at Chelsea.

I can even post the man's Linkedin. cheesy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-forde-44198237

Yet one dimwit that bottlefed on raw crude oil is posting an article from BEFORE Mike was even hired...that doesnt note what Mike was supposed to do, as his proof that Mike Forde had never been a decision maker at Chelsea.

This a claasic case of an unfortunate fellow, a mad man desperate for a market to roam, a dimwit from Idimu. grin

FOH nigga! grin grin

This is an example of a fool who knows nothing who read something on the internet and doesnt know what he is reading. Nothing posted there tells you he is responsible for signing players. He is involved in performance analysis, the TD makes the recruitment decisions.

I am holding plenty information to prove for example in 2012 summer in the absence of a manager that Emenalo decided the direction of the team and signed all the players from an interview with Emenalo himself (prior to RDM being appointed). I will supply that when I'm back in the UK. In the meantime,

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jun/14/chelsea-abramovich-aide-marina-granovskaia

It is the line of communication between Granovskaia and Abramovich – similar to that enjoyed by Tenenbaum – that has thrust her into this position of relative power. She will speak to the oligarch on other business issues aside from Chelsea but, as the most direct line to the owner whose own interests mean that his visits to Stamford Bridge are relatively rare, she has been key when time has been tight and an immediate decision has been required on the football side. She played a key part in negotiations over the recruitment of players and managers alongside Gourlay and the technical director, Michael Emenalo, was involved in the talks with Liverpool and Benfica to secure Fernando Torres and David Luiz towards the end of the winter transfer window of January 2011, and is understood to have travelled to Madrid in April to discuss Mourinho's return to the club once it became clear he was intent upon leaving the Bernabéu.

In the above player recruitments, Ron Gourlay and Graianovska are the Corporate directors while Emenalo is the football director

And the below dileneates the difference in role between Emenalo and Forde

The football club board, meanwhile, comprises Buck, Tenenbaum, Gourlay, Barnard, the football operations director Mike Forde and Emenalo. They focus entirely on football matters, with reports submitted by the manager and medical staff, Emenalo on recruitment and player issues, and, for example, Forde on training techniques and facilities from information he has gleaned visiting institutions around the world. Abramovich usually attends two or three football club board meetings over the course of a season

Overopinionated Google analyst that doesn't know his own club. Just woke up one day, started googling and decides he will try to look intelligent. Overopinionated dullard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2016
Mike Forde indeed. . . .show me one link where Mike Forde ever identified a player for signing. . . clown!

Lets rewind back to 2012:

Chelsea are without a permanent manager with interim head coach Roberto Di Matteo on holiday and not dealing with transfer targets and negotiations.

Instead, technical director Michael Emenalo is working with Abramovich to conduct Chelsea’s transfer business, which has so far included signing the German international wide midfielder Marko Marin for £6.5 million from Werder Bremen and releasing Jose Bosingwa and Salomon Kalou, while Didier Drogba, also out of contract, is leaving having agreed a deal with the Chinese club Shanghai Shenzua.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:12pm On May 25, 2016
This guy has confirmed brain damage.

I have posted links to Mike Forde stating that he was responsible for ALL issues dealing with the First Team.

Chelsea website states that Emenalo scouts for both first team and youth team. So why won't Emenalo be talking about recruitment? grin

I've posted an interview with Mike Forde describing the scouting process and discussing how he met with player agents...

Yet this no Mark, no hope, no sense, alleged human being keeps posting articles with no quotes as proof that Mark Forde does nothing?

So we should ignore proof from the horses mouth and trust a newspaper without a single quote?

This is the reason why he can't decide if Iniesta is the best midfielder in the world or unproductive.

The part of the brain responsible for logical deduction must have been absent at birth mehn...

Kids, don't do drugs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2016
This is why this guy is a dullard. Never in that post did Mike Forde say he makes signings. He used the adjective we to describe the process Chelsea FC go through to make signings, and never said that he makes any decisions, he can only describe his input into performance analysis. His input is not more than a mere number cruncher as directed by Emenalo, with no decision making powe.

Like I said before, some of us who know our club know that Frank Arnesen was replaced in all functions by Emenalo in 2010 and allowed to see out the last year of his contract as a lame duck while Emenalo made all the transfer decisions.

Emenalo signed Ramires in 2010 for example, and was already in control of Transfers from 2010. This is Emenalo in 2011 (while serving as Ancelottis assistant) already making the transfer decisions.

This is not rumour, this is Emenalo giving interviews on who he wants to sign in 2011. . . Mike Forde ko, Mike Hyundai ni.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8396945/Chelsea-assistant-manager-Michael-Emenalos-open-discussions-about-transfer-targets-not-champions-style.html

Emenalo’s previous job was to help compile scouting reports on Chelsea’s opposition but there have long been strong suggestions that he has also been recommending potential signings to Abramovich.
Emenalo was himself recruited by Avram Grant when he was Chelsea’s manager.

Emenalo was in the Croatian capital on Saturday — before returning to sit on the bench for Sunday’s Premier League match at home to Manchester City — to watch Dinamo Zagreb face Hadjuk Split.

Emenalo was spotted in the Maksimir Stadium by Croatian reporters and was approached after the derby match. In the newspaper he was quoted as saying he “really liked” Vukusic who is described as a “born goalscorer” before adding that he was “really interested” in the teenager. Vukusic plays as a central striker and has been watched by several leading clubs for the past two years.

Emenalo also named the Dinamo midfielder Milan Badelj, who is 21, and said that he and Vukusic “definitely have the quality to play for Chelsea” although he added that he did not know whether the club would bid for the players or another, the 19-year-old right-back Sime Vrsaljko, who also plays for Dinamo and is close to making his full international debut.

Interestingly both Vukusic and Vrsaljko have strongly been linked with Arsenal in recent weeks.

What will also cause some irritation at Chelsea, as sources pointed out last night, will be the description in the newspaper of Emenalo as someone who has the “trust” of Abramovich and that he has the say in the buying of players .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Buy your tickets now

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2016
Benitez aint going to meet Mike Forde to ask for transfers. . . he goes straight to Emenalo and Abramovic.

Someone show me one link where Mike Forde is said to have signed or recommended a player.

Mike Forde ko, Mike Hyundai ni.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/nov/30/chelsea-rafael-benitez

Rafael Benítez has expressed concern to the Chelsea hierarchy that the European champions' first-team squad is critically thin on numbers and has been rendered more fragile by a cluttered fixture schedule which is damaging the players' fitness levels.

The interim first-team manager outlined his initial impressions, after a week in the job, during a board meeting attended by Roman Abramovich and the sporting director, Michael Emenalo, on Thursday. 

Money will be available in January, though. With Benítez contracted until the summer, Emenalo and the board will direct transfer policy
while seeking input from the Spaniard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
Bwahahaha

Now this fat turd has turned to grammar discussion, highlighting multiple 'We's like we're in French class.
grin

This is the craziest thing I ever read. A rotund accountant trying to argue directly with the words of Mike Forde who actually worked for Chelsea as a Director of Football operations for 6 whooping years

The man described his daily job in his own words, yet one armpit scratching, fufu-scoffing, so called pundit is attempting to disprove these words by newspaper articles.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. This nigga is the punchline to a very dry joke. cheesy cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:08am On May 26, 2016
Nihilist:
Bwahahaha

Now this fat turd has turned to grammar discussion, highlighting multiple 'We's like we're in French class.
grin

This is the craziest thing I ever read. A rotund accountant trying to argue directly with the words of Mike Forde who actually worked for Chelsea as a Director of Football operations for 6 whooping years

The man described his daily job in his own words, yet one armpit scratching, fufu-scoffing, so called pundit is attempting to disprove these words by newspaper articles.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. This nigga is the punchline to a very dry joke. cheesy cry

Show me one single player that Mike Forde has been even rumoured to have recommended. If you show me that, I concede the discussion immediately.

I have shown several links to show what Mike Fordes brief is, what Emenalos brief is and can show you hundred links where Emenalo is cited as having signed a player.

In your haste to sound intelligent, you went and quoted Mike Forde now talking himself up as a consultant claiming that "we do analysis on the squad and signings bla bla bla.. That in no way shows he has any decision making power, he just performs analysis as directed. Mike Forde is the guy at the back of the computer telling you that X Player has great lung power and running ability etc, he isnt even close to a decision maker.

Show me one player Mike Forde is even rumoured to have signed or shut it. Since when did he become Head of Scouting, or even a mere scout? Why didn't Benitez go and meet Mike Forde to discuss transfer requirements?

He is Emenalos boss you claimed. What a joke. Clueless nogga.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:40am On May 26, 2016
Cant we all just hold hands and be friends?? sad grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:28am On May 26, 2016
grin.. You people just need to stop. Its been almost 48 hours o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:42am On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:

Buy your tickets now

grin grin grin

Thanks for alerting me dayo... cheesy wink

Dayo can you go and sleep as I deputize on your behalf with selling of tickets... grin grin

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am selling tickets. Buy now! cool

Cc dcmdad, bykebyke, usbcable, pevicky, krasid, ollah1 & co... Special guest seats are available... grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:32am On May 26, 2016
Ibime:

Show me one single player that Mike Forde has been even rumoured to have recommended. If you show me that, I concede the discussion immediately.

I have shown several links to show what Mike Fordes brief is, what Emenalos brief is and can show you hundred links where Emenalo is cited as having signed a player.

I have shown you severally that you are a nincompoop incapable of reason.

I have posted Mike Forde's job description for you several times...but you are refusing to listen.

Look at Picture number 1 and the things highlighted. This was lifted from the Chelsea site 8th of August 2012. You mean the Director of Football operations AND a member of the Football board, which Chelsea lists as responsible for the day to day running of the club is not a decision maker?

And your own proof is a newspaper article? cheesy grin

Since when did Journalists attend borad meetings O Dim one? grin

In your haste to sound intelligent, you went and quoted Mike Forde now talking himself up as a consultant claiming that "we do analysis on the squad and signings bla bla bla.. That in no way shows he has any decision making power, he just performs analysis as directed. Mike Forde is the guy at the back of the computer telling you that X Player has great lung power and running ability etc, he isnt even close to a decision maker.

Show me one player Mike Forde is even rumoured to have signed or shut it. Since when did he become Head of Scouting, or even a mere scout? Why didn't Benitez go and meet Mike Forde to discuss transfer requirements?

He is Emenalos boss you claimed. What a joke. Clueless nogga

Hayayaya

This is what happens when you let ignorance get in the way of a good story. Basically, you either tell lies for a living, or you live a lie.

See Picture 2....Chelsea describe this guy almost word for word as you do. ...He is "The guy behind the computer", and does "Analysis as instructed"...except his name is not Mike Forde, he isn't the DoF, and doesnt sit on the board....Nope his name is James Melbourne. Lifted August 2012 as well.

I expect you to bring more newspaper clippings to discount Chelsea's own website....because well, isnt that what you do? cheesy

Your life is a tragedy mehn...Unfortunate Fellow grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44am On May 26, 2016
I wan go sleep, no one should interject or invite any mod

By the morning I want more blood, more gore, spill the guts you morrafuckas

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:47am On May 26, 2016
raumdeuter:
I wan go sleep, no one should interject or invite any mod

By the morning I want more blood, more gore, spill the guts you morrafuckas

This isn't about abuse, and after that response I'm done responding to that embecile.

I will wait for Griffon to come, so that we can discuss the Emenalo issue amicably.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
This fool keeps repeating himself.

When an eediot does not know his club, and trying to sound intelligent.

Sitting on the board does not give you any power to make signings any more than Eugene Tenenbaum or David Barnard.

FOOL, for the last time, show me link that Mike Forde has ever signed any player for Chelsea.

I will give you all day fool. We are waiting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2016
Every manager has had problems with the squad Emenalo has put together for Chelsea.

Will come back to DiMatteo later, but quick look at Benitez first.

EMENALO vs BENITEZ

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rafa-benitez-on-the-brink-at-chelsea-after-1585522

And while the Spaniard is not likely to be sacked yet – with fingers also being pointed at technical director Michael Emenalo for Chelsea’s unbalanced and under-sized squad – anything other than victory at home to Wigan on Saturday could see the trigger pulled.

That only increases the pressure on ex-Liverpool boss Benitez and his players, with matters not being helped by suggestions of a rift between him and Emenalo, who played a key role in persuading ­ Abramovich to appoint the ‘interim manager’ in the first place.

When Benitez bemoaned the state of the squad – with injuries, suspensions and the Africa Cup of Nations – he only had 14 senior outfield players available for the trip to Tyneside – Emenalo is believed to have felt “insulted”

I wonder why every manager has transfer issues with Emenalo and not Mike Forde like one eediot is trying to tell us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:33am On May 26, 2016
Griffon, I think what I would like to do now is try and outline the strategic hierarchy of the Club at the time based on information from the Chelsea Website.

As at August 2012, This was the information on the Chelsea Website.

Roman Abramovich - Owner, Board Member
Chelsea FC plc is the company which owns Chelsea Football Club. The ultimate parent company of Chelsea FC plc is Fordstam Limited and the ultimate controlling party of Fordstam Limited is Roman Abramovich.

Manages

Mike Forde - Director of Football, Board Member
Mike is responsible for all areas of performance and team operations relating to the first team, including player recruitment; medical; sport science; psychology and performance analysis.

Manages

Emenalo, Technical Director, Non-Board Member
now supports the work of the first team manager, leading the club's international and domestic scouting network, and assists in driving the technical programmes of our Academy and international youth network.

And Then RDM, Manager and First Team Coach, Non-Board Member
Roberto Di Matteo was appointed on a permanent basis in June 2012 having acted as interim first team coach following the departure of Andre Villas-Boas the previous March.

I think this is very important while we delve further into the discussion....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) ... (19150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, monerozi5590, BlueRayDick, airmark(m), Unlimited22, afrodoc2, WhoDeyHause, eph12(m), Leyqute(m), Vischy, zeusis(m), andrewbaba44, AdisaOwala and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.