Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (19161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
timbros:

Lol...

But he's worth the hype.
Kante is no hype. Just watch him play.

Though I want him at CFC, I honestly believe he should be allowed to enjoy UCL football which we can't provide this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Belgium vs Italy. No Chelsea supporter should miss it. So many ninjas on audition tonight. From Hazard to Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ibime:

Yes of course. Discussion you and I were involved in on Schweinsteiger, Modric and Jack Cork keep popping in your mind out of nowhere. . . .yet you are only discussing football. . . . . like I said nigga, stay your lane, I stay my lane. If you address me indirectly, I will address you directly. Keep it simple and let's keep it moving. Ibime has no business with you.

Then you never ready.

Because 10 of you no reach to tell Nihilist what he can or cannot post about. I will make whatever football related posts I want to and refer to whatever football related convo I want to.

If you like hold high tension wire...thats on you nigga.

I'm done with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
FBS:
Belgium vs Italy. No Chelsea supporter should miss it. So many ninjas on audition tonight. From Hazard to Conte.

To Witsel.

First time I will see him play tonight. And I've heard sooooooo much about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jack Cork just thoroughly outperformed Callum Chambers this season - someone he was asking for 3 weeks ago.

Jack Cork was proposed as a 4th/5th choice midfielder and 2nd/3rd choice right back, is Cobham trained and was available on a free transfer the coming summer.

Callum Chambers can also play two positions, is English trained (but not Chelsea trained) and was last transferred for £16m.

I understood his argument of having Callum Chambers as a versatile squad player for maybe £10-£12m who fulfills English trained criteria, and I didn't try to clown him about it.

But out of nowhere, he plucks Jack Cork out of the air and wants to reduce my suggestion of Jack Cork 18 months ago to a duplicitous simplification just to mock me.

Wetin concern today with Jack Cork? Is it necessary, or is it a case of trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nihilist:

To Witsel.

First time I will see him play tonight. And I've heard sooooooo much about him.
First time? Seriously? cheesy
Well I'm waiting to read what you will say about him after 90mins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
GBR1:

Where exactly in Russia are you guys playing the friendly?
Are you in Russia?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
N. Ireland try. Unlucky against Sweden. 1-1. They could have won. Created the better chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Belgium mildfield na die
Nainagollan-wistel-fellaini.
#teamitaly........#teamconte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ibime:
Jack Cork just thoroughly outperformed Callum Chambers this season - someone he was asking for 3 weeks ago.

Jack Cork was proposed as a 4th/5th choice midfielder and 2nd/3rd choice right back, is Cobham trained and was available on a free transfer the coming summer.

Callum Chambers can also play two positions, is English trained (but not Chelsea trained) and was last transferred for £16m.

I understood his argument of having Callum Chambers as a versatile squad player for maybe £10-£12m who fulfills English trained criteria, and I didn't try to clown him about it.

But out of nowhere, he plucks Jack Cork out of the air and wants to reduce my suggestion of Jack Cork 18 months ago to a duplicitous simplification just to mock me.

Wetin concern today with Jack Cork? Is it necessary, or is it a case of trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

This is the first time that I've understood where you're coming from.

But Ibime be honest.

Is there any opinion I've made that you haven't abused me for? cheesy

Why are you taking this thing so personal?

Mate its football and that's it.

I'm not mocking you. We've had our arguments in the past but surely you should know that there is no animosity from my side na?

Oya I promise that from henceforth I will not say anything that would come across as clowning or mocking you.

I am sorry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
So we could be playing CSKA Moscow in a friendly? Nice. Very Nice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
SailorXY:

Are you in Russia?
Yes. Are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nihilist:

This is the first time that I've understood where you're coming from.

But Ibime be honest.

Is there any opinion I've made that you haven't abused me for? cheesy

Why are you taking this thing so personal?

Mate its football and that's it.

I'm not mocking you. We've had our arguments in the past but surely you should know that there is no animosity from my side na?

Oya I promise that from henceforth I will not say anything that would come across as clowning or mocking you.

I am sorry

Aiite ma nigga. It's all good.

All my footie debates go without stating the obvious because I expect that everyone reading knows the background context to what I'm debating, being football followers.

Most of my debate is within specific context, for example I expect ninjas to already know that Modric, Willian and Iniesta are good players before I debate what I think is lacking in their game.

No be for ninjas to dey clown later out of context with the original discussion.

It's all good. Lets keep it pushing. Make I go enjoy Witsel game if he plays. He surely cannot be worse than Ramires or Mikel. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
sleekdot:
You go know when 2 guys wan shagg demselves na like this he dey start

Hmmm...you might be right afterall.

Dem don kiss and make up - na to find venue for a passionate tryst remain grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
GBR1:

Yes. Are you?
Nah. Just asking. I have a very good friend in the FSB, we bonked for a few weeks angry
Oh Lord... crazy motherfucker, even for me!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
This fight quick end shioooor shocked angry cheesy

Nice one Nihilist and ibime, una be correct mehn!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
SailorXY:
Nah. Just asking. I have a very good friend in the FSB, we bonked for a few weeks angry
Oh Lord... crazy motherfucker, even for me!
Seems pretty cool to me. grin

FSB is not a very cool organisation/agency though and most Russians are even mad folks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

Hmmm...you might be right afterall.

Dem don kiss and make up - na to find venue for a passionate tryst remain grin grin
In fact eh, I hope they send us a link to the tape.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
GBR1:

Seems pretty cool to me. grin

FSB is not a very cool organisation/agency though and most Russians are even mad folks.
So I later learnt. The few I met on course @ the time were no different, it was easy to tell a Russian apart in a few minutes without even hearing them speak. Daring species, no difference between males & females.
I received lots of mischievous banter from her in Russian (I didn't understand shiit) so I returned in kind with Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba, whichever came into my brain first.

It was generally fun, they are brilliant peeps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
LMAO!! @ 'I'm sorry'.. Really funny.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
SailorXY:

So I later learnt. The few I met on course @ the time were no different, it was easy to tell a Russian apart in a few minutes without even hearing them speak. Daring species, no difference between males & females.
You're certainly right but the speaking is a confirmatory test. Their accent almost always gives them away. grin That's for those of them that can even speak English, most of them cannot.
I received lots of mischievous banter from her in Russian (I didn't understand shiit) so I returned in kind with Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba, whichever came into my brain first.
Wow. It must have been total confusion. I speak Russian quite fluently but i know it sounds pretty gibberish to those who don't know the language. It was like that to me initially when i just arrived in the country.

It was generally fun, they are brilliant peeps.
Yes i agree but that's conditional. I have good Russian friends but it doesn't change the fact that a very good number of them are quite racist/xenophobic to blacks or even other races. Once you get past that, it's all fun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Italy strike first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Belgium playing rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmm....! I am extremely impressed by this Italy team and boy...! Conte did set them up proper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Based on that first half, Conte must be thinking of cashing in on Hazard and maybe Courtois and not even bother about Radja or Witsel.

Hoping for some great improvement in the second half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Skimpledawg:
if matured men behave dz way online, wat do they expect from we younger niqqas? undecided

two peeps I respect most on dz thread be falling my legs and hands same time.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I came late, good thing they've made up, Dmcdad won't see this one now o, later na Chelseafan1 e go dey yab sadsadsadsmiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
diggz:
Hmmmm....! I am extremely impressed by this Italy team and boy...! Conte did set them up proper.

Hmmm. Naso LvG do grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
FBS:
Based on that first half, Conte must be thinking of cashing in on Hazard and maybe Courtois and not even bother about Radja or Witsel.

Hoping for some great improvement in the second half.

Lukaku pissed me off the most, Hazard still tried to make things happen, Radja drew 2 good saves from Buffon,
We have to give kudos to the Italy back line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
See courtois. Nice one cool shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nihilist you dey see your bricklayer Lukaku with the touch of a child molester?

Just when I was posting this Lukaku wasted a glaring chance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
chrisley024:
Hmmm. Naso LvG do grin

Gbe nu soun .... cheesy cheesy

Abeg chrisley no come winch us with lvg comparison bi ko! If we get lvg type join this we useless squad,na relegation sure pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fvvvcckk me, see sweet chance....Buffon did well by coming out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (19161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, Unlimited22, chidekings(m), Demolz, BlueMann, enigma0, andrewbaba44, Ibunkun1(m), NinjaMetahuman, Ballzproblem2, PDPGuy, Segedinho(m), Bluelines69, KingAzubuike(f), ixyi(m), Kendrick654(m), islamics(m), SirAce, alexie4real(m), SimpleGuy001, FergieRaww(m), mrLagosian, Caicedobets(m), Leyqute(m), WhoDeyHause, Chasicolis(f), larride(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.