Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:21am On Jun 22, 2016
CFCman:
Messi's assist for Lavezzi was just sublime!

USA 0-1 Argentina

You can say that again! cheesy

Did you see his free kick? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 22, 2016
coded01:

You can say that again! cheesy

Did you see his free kick? shocked
It was sublime! But Guzan could have done better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:08am On Jun 22, 2016
CFCman:

It was sublime! But Guzan could have done better

Done better? Abeg if you see magic... Just talk true... That angle... shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2016
coded01:

Done better? Abeg if you see magic... Just talk true... That angle... shocked lipsrsealed
It was pure magic, but if Guzan had trusted his wall, and not taken a step to his right, he is saving that ball.

But, as always, Messi is MILES ahead of the other 21 players grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2016
CFCman:

It was pure magic, but if Guzan had trusted his wall, and not taken a step to his right, he is saving that ball.

But, as always, Messi is MILES ahead of the other 21 players grin grin

Ironically, he stood by his left hand side...

But the rest is history... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2016
coded01:

Ironically, he stood by his left hand side...

But the rest is history... grin
Messi is just a juju man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm surprised how well Mino Raiola is doing this summer.

The guy is hawking some of the biggest names in the game right now including Pogba, Zlatan, Mikhtrayan, Hamsik and Lukaku.

The commission from these potential deals lasaan

2 years ago, I was with a friend of mine at Aldershot FC. I think that they were in league 3 or whatever it's called. My guys brother who is a low level agent was trying to hawk some of his African 'machines' to the chairman of the board but the deal didn't go through...Still the commission he stood to gain was ridiculous...

E be like say na to start agent work na him sure pass...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
All of una dey mad for this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
You don take that thing again?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Na who vex Nihilist? cheesy

@sleekdot

How ur side?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thread just dey quiet like a nightclub on Sunday.

Raumdeuter fvck you nigga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nihilist:
Thread just dey quiet like a nightclub on Sunday.

Rumdeuter fvck you nigga

The so called Chelsea fans are now on Man Utd thread kicking Mourinhos asss

diggz:
cheesy cheesy
Na who vex Nihilist? cheesy
@slekdot
How ur side?

I dey here o, which team you dey follow for euros

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nihilist:

raumdeuter:
You don take that thing again?

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lukaku doesn't work with this Belgium team.

There such a disconnect between him and the attacking 3.

He wants one time balls. His 3 want someone to come deep to touch the ball.

They might as well just get Meertens in and play kdb as a false 9

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
See better chot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
I am currently watching the Ireland vs Italy game at a pub and can't believe I am cheering on the Irish grin

Can Conte please take off Bonucci?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Against who? Another EPL dominated team with Hoolahan or is it Hooligan , Ward, Shane Long, McCarthy, Coleman

If we would give glory to EPL for Belgium, we also have to shame the EPL for Ireland

So choose one

Is Sweden another EPL dominated team?
Muller half assist, cheesy cheesy 0 goals.....
Gotze minus 1 assist, minus 2 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
2008 pages like seriously. Long time this section and thread is bubbling as expected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

The so called Chelsea fans are now on Man Utd thread kicking Mourinhos asss

I dey here o, which team you dey follow for euros

The Azzurris bros. I get a thing for the Italians. If dem drop out,den won't mind either France or Germany to win. The only issue with germany winning be say, you go kill us for here.... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nihilist:
grin grin grin His Royal Highness grin grin grin

Nihilist & faa'anything

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Is Sweden another EPL dominated team?
Muller half assist, cheesy cheesy 0 goals.....
Gotze minus 1 assist, minus 2 goals

And in the game wetin the EPL players do vs Sweden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
diggz:
The Azzurris bros. I get a thing for the Italians. If dem drop out,den won't mind either France or Germany to win. The only issue with germany winning be say, you go kill us for here.... cheesy

Germany doesnt need to win this for them to be unanimous best football country for Europe

4 times World cup winner, 3 times European championship
Make others sef try win something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Raumdeuter will act like Austria team is not full of Bundesliga products, many of them from big Bundesliga teams sef.

Meanwhile shout out lower EPL and English Championship, representing for Northern Ireland, Wales and Ireland.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:31am On Jun 23, 2016
chic2pimp:
I am currently watching the Ireland vs Italy game at a pub and can't believe I am cheering on the Irish grin

Can Conte please take off Bonucci?

Why won't you ? You all trying too hard to avoid Spain in the next round but God of soccer is not a cheat like your useless motherfucker Italians ...... grin cheesy
Spain it is at last . bring it on , book ya next available flight to Rome .... andate a fancullo, Italiani did merda angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2016
CFCman:
Messi's assist for Lavezzi was just sublime!

USA 0-1 Argentina
Messi is king. .he's the best in his generation. .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Ibime:
Raumdeuter will act like Austria team is not full of Bundesliga products, many of them from big Bundesliga teams sef.

Meanwhile shout out lower EPL and English Championship, representing for Northern Ireland, Wales and Ireland.

Austria diluted themselves with Bundesliga rejects like Proedl, Fuchs and Arnautovic who went to useless EPL teams to shine and deceive the whole world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Here we go

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2016
fredoooooo:

Why won't you ? You all trying too hard to avoid Spain in the next round but God of soccer is not a cheat like your useless motherfucker Italians ...... grin cheesy
Spain it is at last . bring it on , book ya next available flight to Rome .... andate a fancullo, Italiani did merda angry angry
Sharrrappppp grin.....We already knew we would be playing spain anyways after their game vs croatia. We no dey fear anyone. Bring em'. The necessary steps have been taken. My babalawo has been consulted. The gods have been appeased. So no shaking tongue grin grin grin

Look at you using Google translate trying to speak italian. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Poland vs Switzerland - Saturday June 25, 2pm, Saint-Etienne

Wales vs Northern Ireland- Saturday June 25, 5pm, Paris

Croatia vs Portugal- Saturday June 25, 8pm, Lens

France vs Republic of Ireland- Sunday June 26, 2pm, Lyon

Germany vs Slovakia- Sunday June 26, 5pm, Lille

Hungary vs Belgium- Sunday June 26, 8pm, Toulouse

Italy vs Spain- Monday June 27, 5pm, Saint-Denis

England vs Iceland- Monday June 27, 8pm, Nice

Quarter-finals:

Switzerland/Poland vs Croatia/Portugal- Thursday June 30, 8pm, Marseille

Wales/Northern Ireland vs Hungary/Belgium- Friday July 1, 8pm, Lille

Germany/Slovakia vs Italy/Spain- Saturday July 2, 8pm, Bordeaux

France/Republic of Ireland vs England/Iceland- Sunday July 3, 8pm, Saint-Denis

This sh1t is easy. Thrash Hamsik and his fellow comrades, then eviscerate the brainless goons from Italy as usual. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Jamie Vardy has ended all speculation about his future by signing a new four year deal with Leicester City.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Griffon I don't think you understand how easy it is to wake up this morning, decide to go to France this afternoon, and be there by 6pm without thinking about applying for Visa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2016

The best 11 of the group stage according to opta

Abeg help me count the number of EPL there.

I don count 3 Bundesliga already. We Wan know the league thats a joke

Ibime, chelseafan1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.