Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2016
airmark:

You always demonstrate your stupidity in full fledge. I never support english team, i support epl which boasts of majorly foreign players. I have never debated with anyone as regards english national team. so i dont know why you were mentioning me after they lost. I believe you should be able to distinguish between english national team and epl. It's not everything you should be taught.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just put 5k on iceland , you will be smiling now, but unfortunately the opposite is the case for majority. Thats why sometimes is good to play against the dropping odds.

Addiction to betting is as dangerous as addiction to heroine...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2016
airmark:

You always demonstrate your stupidity in full fledge. I never support english team, i support epl which boasts of majorly foreign players. I have never debated with anyone as regards english national team. so i dont know why you were mentioning me after they lost. I believe you should be able to distinguish between english national team and epl. It's not everything you should be taught.
How can you support them when you are well aware of their uselessness. Only EPL fans no gree support National team with only EPL players, Contradiction. Failure is truly an orphan. A team entirely composed of players from the useless burnt down league you follow just lost to a country that has never played at any major tournament and boast of a population less than Ebute Metta and this is your best response?

What a troglodyte. If this isn't a benign admission of the rubbishness of your league I don't know what is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Some funny shittt. I support epl but don't support the English nt

Only idiots would claim that after they were disgraced

How can you support the players when he puts on club jersey but not support him when he puts on a national jersey

Like saying I support muller and Boateng in bayern jersey but suddenly wish they fail when wearing the German jersey

Hardly do we see barcelona or madrid fans who don't support Spain, chic2pimp supports Milan and the Italian NT. I support bayern and German national team.

That's how to know liars and fake fans. For say England win today dem go don dey blow up my mentions but England lost now we're hearing I support epl but don't support the English national team

Now ask them what national team he supports

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:27am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

How can you support the players when he puts on club jersey but not support him when he puts on a national jersey

Like saying I support muller and Boateng in bayern jersey but suddenly wish they fail when wearing the German jersey

Hardly do we see barcelona or madrid fans who don't support Spain, chic2pimp supports Milan and the Italian NT. I support bayern and German national team.

That's how to know liars and fake fans. For say England win today dem go don dey blow up my mentions but England lost now we're hearing I support epl but don't support the English national team

Iceland... Sorry Portugal!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

Hahaha grin grin grin

But dude it's Iceland for pete's sake. C'mon three lions let's go
Ah no tell you? cheesy

When you see foreigners having free and uncontrolled migration into the England Box 18, it was likely to end in another Brexit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Since 1966 this is England in the knockouts!

Euros
1996 England beats Spain 4-2 penalties

WC
1986, England beats Paraguay 3-0
1990: England beats Belgium (16), Cameroon (Quarters)
2002: England beats Denmark 3-0
2006: England beats Ecuador

WHen we say a country is useless, the league is hopeless, the players are brainless and the coach is a mess

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2016
C'mon dayo, reply my mention undecided....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Chestar5:
which league players has d highest number of goals and assists? Bpl, bundes, laliga or seria A

I dont know, I only know the league which has players that were bundled out by a country of 40,000 men between ages 20 and 40

Nkem shey you sef no shame for them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
Since 1966 this is England in the knockouts!

Euros
1996 England beats Spain 4-2 penalties

WC
1986, England beats Paraguay 3-0
1990: England beats Belgium (16), Cameroon (Quarters)
2002: England beats Denmark 3-0
2006: England beats Ecuador

WHen we say a country is useless, the league is hopeless, the players are brainless and the coach is a mess

This time it's really on the coach though...

That guy is a dullard.

Which other manager or team has fielded 4 strikers, 5 defenders and only 1 natural midfielder at the same time? cheesy

The guy left genuine wingers at home and decided to play Vardy and Sturridge wide.

Left drinkwater at home and played Rooney in midfield.

Without prejudice, I genuinely believe that the likes of Fanny Amun, Amodu Shuiabu and even the corpse of Steven Keshi would have done a better job than that owl looking, Swedish speaking, speech impeded muthafucker

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

Ah no tell you? cheesy

When you see foreigners having free and uncontrolled migration into the England Box 18, it was likely to end in another Brexit.

My G I am speechless. They underrated Iceland. Portugal would have been a better draw. They would have been up for it right from the get go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

My G I am speechless. They underrated Iceland. Portugal would have been a better draw. They would have been up for it right from the get go.

My social media is just bare jokes.

Bars on Bars.

The best one I've seen is that Iceland is supposed to be cheap, but Joke Hart didn't save anything

I can't even wait to get in to work grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

One down one more to go ... tongue
Italian doing very well , ndlea ,efcc and antidoping will come after you soon... tongue tongue grin
My son's coached by a part time dentist beat that ya yeye England .. #Brexit grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

I can see you've added more quantity to the regular bana you inhale. What kind of megedefegede is this one?
I support Manchester United then I must support England? I support Al Ahly I must support Egypt? I support de Gea & Herrera I must support Spain? hiaan wetin we no go see here.
The only NT I ever supported in my life is Naija, note the word 'supported' now I couldn't care less for country competition!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
SailorXY:
I can see you've added more quantity to the regular bana you inhale. What kind of megedefegede is this one?
I support Manchester United then I must support England? I support Al Ahly I must support Egypt? I support de Gea & Herrera I must support Spain? hiaan wetin we no go see here.
The only NT I ever supported in my life is Naija, note the word 'supported' now I couldn't care less for country competition!

Dont mind him, Dayo was just yarning his own there.
I have supported Man Utd since my secondary school days but i have NEVER supported England in any competition.
I started supporting United because of Cantona a Frenchman, Fergie a Scotsman, and Giggsy a Welshman.
Wetin concern me with England?
I have always supported France, Netherlands and Nigeria in international competitions.....but lately i no send again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

My social media is just bare jokes.

Bars on Bars.

The best one I've seen is that Iceland is supposed to be cheap, but Joke Hart didn't save anything

I can't even wait to get in to work grin

Looool... I feel ya. The way people are parring England is totally unfair.

Hahahaahaha How will Joe Hart recover from this humiliation? Thank Goodness say nah Italy I dey support sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
fredoooooo:

One down one more to go ... tongue
Italian doing very well , ndlea ,efcc and antidoping will come after you soon... tongue tongue grin
My son's coached by a part time dentist beat that ya yeye England .. #Brexit grin grin

My babalawo is already on the case again grin grin. This one nah invisible doping a la Lance Armstrong grin.
We no det fear anyone. No Shaking grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

You know this makes little sense.

Some choose to support a league whilst caring less about the league's national team. The factors that informed your choice of loving the league might be non-existent in the national team, this is certainly a no brainer.

I love the EPL because of its competitiveness, twists, excitement and for the fact that Chelsea are a member of the league, these factors are non-existent in the English national team, so why support them?

Nateevs is a big fan of the Dutch national team, I don't see him supporting Ajax or PSV. I'm a big fan of Die Maanschaft because I love the team's organisation and the entire setup, that doesn't necessarily infer that I care about the Bundesliga - a league that lacks competitiveness and excitement.

You don't enjoy the right to define people's choices.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Griffon:

You know this makes little sense.

Some choose to support a league whilst caring less about the league's national team. The factors that informed your choice of loving the league might be non-existent in the national team, this is certainly a no brainer.

I love the EPL because of its competitiveness, twists, excitement and for the fact that Chelsea are a member of the league, these factors are non-existent in the English national team, so why support them?

Nateevs is a big fan of the Dutch national team, I don't see him supporting Ajax or PSV. I'm a big fan of Die Maanschaft because I love the team's organisation and the entire setup, that doesn't necessarily infer that I care about the Bundesliga - a league that lacks competitiveness and excitement.

You don't enjoy the right to define people's choices.

It makes no sense, not little

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Meanwhile, the dumbest chick I've ever dated/bedded has got more class in her repertoire than the current Miss Nairaland.

This thing don lose standard mehn.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

I dont know, I only know the league which has players that were bundled out by a country of 40,000 men between ages 20 and 40

Nkem shey you sef no shame for them?

i have never support the English team as a country before but i am a proud supporter of the English league tongue.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
SailorXY:

That's why i always go to their thread to read stuffs, it's entertaining reading senseless posts at times. .

afrodoc2:

Dont mind him, Dayo was just yarning his own there.
I have supported Man Utd since my secondary school days but i have NEVER supported England in any competition.
I started supporting United because of Cantona a Frenchman, Fergie a Scotsman, and Giggsy a Welshman.
Wetin concern me with England?
I have always supported France, Netherlands and Nigeria in international competitions.....but lately i no send again

Help me tell the two siamese fools.

dopeJemi:

It makes no sense, not little

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter and a40 have taken stupidity to all-time high. I don't need to say anything on it again as you guys have given them overdose. Though a40 is a motor park tout, but it baffles me, dayo despite his education and exposure still reasons like a ninny.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
SailorXY:
You can say that again. I see no correlation between supporting a league team and the country especially if you are not from that country. I've told you guys several times that he is the sports section clown in chief. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
airmark:

That's why i always go to their thread to read stuffs, it's entertaining reading senseless posts at times. .

Help me tell the two siamese fools.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter and a40 have taken stupidity to all-time high. I don't need to say anything on it again as you guys have given them overdose. Though a40 is a motor park tout, but it baffles me, dayo despite his education and exposure still reasons like a ninny.
What an obtuse mofo. Had England gone on to win you and your cronies would have infiltrated the Bayern thread to yarn megedefegede. After another disgracful exit you are busy telling story for the gods.

A team comprised of entirely EPL players were humiliated by accountants and fuel attendants. This day of shame and disgrace would never be forgotten in the annals of this forum

Let me see you come and talk nonsense on the Bayern thread whether I no go knock that your head like agbon seme into next month

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Griffon:
Meanwhile, the dumbest chick I've ever dated/bedded has got more class in her repertoire than the current Miss Nairaland.

This thing don lose standard mehn.

No let Jigsawkillah hear this one o. Na him babe be that. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Spain team comprises of la Liga players except de gea and fabregas

They must be sh.it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Bimffo:

Have You forgotten Spain is filled with EPL players..?

Are you now ramuzaki's mouthpiece? How many EPL players played yesterday for Spain? Fabregas and De Gea?

In fact, if not for De Gea in goal, Spain would have chopped at least 6 goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

Are you now ramuzaki's mouthpiece? How many EPL players played yesterday for Spain? Fabregas and De Gea?

In fact, if not for De Gea in goal, Spain would have chopped at least 6 goals.

Bimffo was just being sarcastic i think. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
airmark:

Bimffo was just being sarcastic i think. grin

You are probably right. He was almost sounding like how Ajakaja-40 does, hence my tone. cheesy grin

Bimffo, chop knuckle! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
dopeJemi:
Spain team comprises of la Liga players except de gea and fabregas

They must be sh.it
Spain lost to Italy not Iceland

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
A40:

Spain lost to Italy not Iceland

Spain ranks above Italy and Croatia

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

You are probably right. He was almost sounding like how Ajakaja-40 does, hence my tone. cheesy grin

Bimffo, chop knuckle! cheesy
See these phaggots exchanging smileys like the true sodomites wey dem be

Awon adofuro oshi

Shey you can see how your useless league disgraced itself again. Let me see your two left legs on the Bayern thread displaying your oloshious tendencies as usual

Homoerotic SWINE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Man people wey dey support countries try. As for me it a no no for me, right now international competitions is for pure fun no strings attached. Only when i was younger did i care about Naija and we can all guess why i stopped carling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.