Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517120 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

You know its gayss and transexuals men that pierce their body. One Man Utd fan was always winking at A40 shey na you??

Na lie, no be only gays and transsexuals dey pierce body oh, example, me

A40 no fine reach na, even if I be gay sef, I no go look im side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Raumdeuter, you be mad man, where on earth did you get that dyabman's picture from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Griffon:
With contracts having come to an end, we today say farewell to three players who were part of the squad during last season - Falcao, Pato and Marco Amelia.

Falcao joined the Blues on a season-long loan from Monaco last July and made his first appearance in a Chelsea shirt during our summer tour of the USA, coming on as a second-half substitute in a 1-1 draw against Paris Saint-Germain in Charlotte. He was one of six Chelsea players to convert a penalty in the subsequent shoot-out.

The Colombian striker’s competitive debut came on the opening day of the season when Swansea visited Stamford Bridge, and he scored with a diving header in the following home game against Crystal Palace.

However, after featuring against Liverpool on 31 October, Falcao was not involved again until April due to injury. His return game, away at Swansea, would prove to be his last for the club.

Pato arrived on loan from Corinthians in January when our striker resources were stretched. The Brazilian netted a debut goal, scoring from the penalty spot in a 4-0 win at Aston Villa in April, and made his one start for the Blues a week later at Swansea.

Amelia was brought in to provide goalkeeper cover after Thibaut Courtois underwent knee surgery.

The former Italy international signed as a free agent last October but although he was named as a substitute during the campaign, he was not called into action on the pitch.

Chelsea Football Club thanks the players for their contributions and wishes them success in the future.

- Chelsea FC

Hopefully Remy would also be on his way to turkey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brestar:

Up chelsea cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
oh boi see dyabman picsure! i think say that photo don go with the tsunami wey sweep NL
Where d guy sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brestar:

Nice profile pic

Are you the sister of our famous chestar5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na the pant for that picture dey bust my head every freaking time grin grin grin

Brestar....wagwan sexy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nice profile pic

Raumdeuter, how is your WIFE, I hope the KIDS are fine? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

Raumdeuter, how is your WIFE, I hope the KIDS are fine? undecided

Yes o. How is Mrs Raumdeuter these days?

We hail o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ibime:

FPL done start? Make I go defend my title jare.

Wetin You win sef Ibime.?

Shey na FA?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Raumdeuter, You don marry?

I wan see that your Face.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Carasco na fool o...

See as he wasted that sweet Lukaku laser accurate cross... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
I guess senior Lukaku took all the football skill in that family and left his younger brother with nothing but jet black skin and dada hair...

Naingollan and these bullets sha...

Gun chot!!!

Brapp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Naingollan Please just come ... We need u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Nice profile pic
No
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Goalllllllllll....... What a strike!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

If a player is good enough to play why would he be sent on loan
Alhaji raumdeuter, how many assist for Captain Hazard now??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gareth Bale is just a a magnificent physical specimen.

What an athlete!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Courtouis savings accant

This ref is very bad though.

Jordan Lukaku and Jason Denayer are very foolish defenders. All muscle no brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ashley Williams does it again!

Didn't he score against us this season just gone sef?

Come on Thibault, you know the man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
My good gawd Is jordan Lukaku a footballer? This dude is beyond useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

Jordan Lukaku and Jason Denayer are very foolish defenders. All muscle no brain.

Dude they are both simply hopeless. Goodness me. Denayer let his man have a free run at goal. Good gracious me!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
chic2pimp:
My good gawd Is jordan Lukaku a footballer? This dude is beyond useless

I just tire for the guy.

Hazard and KDB have even stopped passing to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ashawo boys plenty this thread sha. Imagine Nihilist and Uncle Dayo asking these innocent ladies JAMB questions .
Bresta and Chestar should meet me personally so i can intimate them about the good and the bad guys in this section.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
chic2pimp:

Dude they are both simply hopeless. Goodness me. Denayer let his man have a free run at goal. Good gracious me!

For like 60 freaking yards. cheesy

I don't understand how a team like Belgium with talent across the whole board, can be so lacking in defence...

Does this reflect a trend in development practices in that country?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

I just tire for the guy.

Hazard and KDB have even stopped passing to him.

Are the Belgians telling me they haven't got a player in that squad that will do a better job than Lukaku? Kit Man anybody?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

1. English teams have featured in European finals than German teams have, refer back to SailorXY's picture

2. ------1

3. How is payet, sanchez, ozil, kante not better than the washed up players you mentioned above?

The last time the best team in germany faced the best team in england in a European final, you know what happened, need I remind whose home turf the match was played on?

Is Payet as good as Frank Ribery?? Or is Fabregas as good as xabi alonso?? Is kante as good as arturo vidal??

I fear u oo

And u havnt answered my question... Lemme ask it again..

AT PRESENT!, if EPL champions faces Bundesliga champions, who do u think will win??

Also tell ne hw d scoreline is gonna b like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Apart from that shot Naingollan has been Uber useless today. Ditto Witsel.

See how Ramsey and Joe Allen have bossed the living day lights out of that midfield.

chic2pimp:

Are the Belgians telling me they haven't got a player in that squad that will do a better job than Lukaku? Kit Man anybody?

I'm sure even Lukaku senior would do a better job at Left Back...and I'm talking about their dad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
This Belgian defence is in disarray, there are no leaders with Kompany, Vermaelen and Vertonghen all out. Alderweireld has to step up, Denayer and Lukaku have no brain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

For like 60 freaking yards. cheesy

I don't understand how a team like Belgium with talent across the whole board, can be so lacking in defence...

Does this reflect a trend in development practices in that country?

He might as well have a sign on his forehead saying "Free pum pum tonight". The useless mofo is making Robson Kanu look like Suarez.

Wish I could answer that my G. If I were Wilmots, i'll get one of the defence coaches to take his place. Look at the dolt again. Another free run at goal. Fada Lawd!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:
Apart from that shot Naingollan has been Uber useless today. Ditto Witsel.

See how Ramsey and Joe Allen have bossed the living day lights out of that midfield.

I'm sure even Lukaku senior would do a better job at Left Back...and I'm talking about their dad.

This display is beyond pathetic. Wales are now my favourites to go through.

Still think You are even being fair there. There grandad back in Congo would have done a better job sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Griffon(m), afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.