Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (19168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
hensben:
same reason they sold yaya for bousquet. Yeah I got it now.
But Pedro scored 100 goals for Barca. How come?

Remember MVP? Villa was the oldest, Pedro and Messi were at the same age range. He had all the facilities and plàyers to guarantee him at least 30 goals per season.

We sold Henry, Bojan, Ibrahimovic, Villa, and even False 9 Fabregas, but retained Pedro.

But the dude scored ordinary 100+ goals in about 8 seasons with Xavi-Iniesta behind him? That's pathetic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
Don't tell me you actually think Hazard is anywhere close to those two; I believe there is a threshold to being deluded even if you are a fanboy.Both players were almost single-handedly dragging average teams to compete for the title, and were immediately swooped by the top 2 clubs in the world.Hazard was the standout performer in a very good Chelsea side; he was nowhere close to those two when there were in the EPL(he wasn't even good enough to win the POTY when both were there and had to settle for the less prestigious YPOTY).

You didnt answer my question, go back, carefully read and understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:

Never press control P yet grin. We just need to remind ourselves before una start to dey overhype again.
he was never overhyped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hazard's ability; creativity, one on one take on, goals, delightful passes and speed.

Abeg Eden Hazard is gold.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
hensben:
Hazard is in their level just that he's not Real Madrid or Barcelona player.
No he is not.Far too inconsistent to be placed on that level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
hensben:
same reason they sold yaya for bousquet. Yeah I got it now.

Gradually truth would be coming out. In the past i argued on yaya days in barca but all were against me. Thank God we alive.

Debroslink:

He stayed long with us because he was a la Masia graduate. I mean Sanchez (Who scored 21 league goals) was sold before Pedro.

Bookmarked for future usage. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:

Lol, so Bale is consistent but Hazard isn't?
Did you even know that what Bale and Suarez won in the EPL, Hazard has won it and even more??
So, how are they better.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
airmark:

Gradually truth would be coming out. In the past i argued on yaya days in barca but all were against me. Thank God we alive.

Bookmarked for future usage. cool
Exactly. They will always confess. Their sentimental mind will always shoot them in their foot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
please dont be offended o. can you tell us how he has been inconsistent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, so Bale is consistent but Hazard isn't?
Did you even know that what Bale and Suarez won in the EPL, Hazard has won it and even more??
So, how are they better.?
Just leave hazard haters. Bale had one superb season in epl and was sold to Madrid same with Suarez, hazard has done what they did while they were epl the only difference is that Chelsea is not a selling club except they feel you're not good enough for the system.
They're trying to talk hazard down because he doesn't play for either fcb or Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Eden Hazard, of all those to feature under
Jose Mourinho in his toxic final season, has
rescued his career from the doldrums. No
longer is the Belgian unsure in the final third,
apparently awaiting instruction from
elsewhere. He is now back to his truly world-
class best, scoring a quite sensational goal
to open the scoring and remind supporters
that he is perhaps the most likely Premier
League player to match the superhuman
abilities of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel
Messi.
His opener was a prime example. Collecting
the ball in his own half Hazard crossed
halfway, dropped a shoulder here, shimmied
there, and found half a yard. Within a second
he had fired, the ball barrelling past Tom
Heaton and nestling in the bottom corner.
Conte must harness Hazard’s power
throughout the season, he is undoubtedly the
club’s best player and is nigh-on unstoppable
when he plays as well as he did against the
Clarets. He unleashed his full array of tricks,
bewildering Matthew Lowton, Burnley's right-
back, every time he received the ball,
continually cutting inside to either test
Heaton or play in a team-mate. The former
Aston Villa defender's head must have been
spinning come full-time.

No be me write am o
m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2016/08/27/26929152/swaggering-chelsea-have-their-fear-factor-back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
hensben:
Just leave hazard haters. Bale had one superb season in epl and was sold to Madrid same with Suarez, hazard has done what they did while they were epl the only difference is that Chelsea is not a selling club except they feel you're not good enough for the system.
They're trying to talk hazard down because he doesn't play for either fcb or Madrid.

Lol, Krasid I dey wait for u o, Bale won YPOTY nd POTY. No league

Suarez won POTY, no league too.

Hazard, their boss won the YPOTY, won the POTY too and also won the league, Europa league nd FA cup so how were they better than him.

Krasid, how were they better, reply me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Greatihex:
please dont be offended o. can you tell us how he has been inconsistent.
No elite player would go invisible for almost an entire season; that's what Hazard did last season after putting up a world class performance in 2014/15 season that had everyone almost fooled that he was in Messi/CR's level.His performance last season was shambolic for an elite, and he would have a lot of convincing to do this season to show that he is not a one season wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by White007(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
We are in a world of trouble if Kanté gets injured. Kanté could literally carry both Matic and Mikel on his back and still do a terrific job in midfield. Irreplaceable!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Krasid I dey wait for u o, Bale won YPOTY nd POTY. No league

Suarez won POTY, no league too.

Hazard, their boss won the YPOTY, won the POTY too and also won the league, Europa league nd FA cup so how were they better than him.

Krasid, how were they better, reply me.
I believe I have a already answered your question by stating that those teams(Tot. 2012/13 and Liv. 2013/14) were not in any way comparable to Chelsea in 2014/15.Both were carrying an average team and didn't even need to win a title to be considered the best that season, whilst Hazard just happened to be the best player in a Chelsea team that had lots of stand-out performers that season.Point of correction, Hazard won only the League cup and League title the season he won the POTY; unless you are comparing the careers of all 3 players in which hitherto Bale and Suarez's acheivements dwarfs Hazard's.Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
No elite player would go invisible for almost an entire season; that's what Hazard did last season after putting up a world class performance in 2014/15 season that had everyone almost fooled that he was in Messi/CR's level.His performance last season was shambolic for an elite, and he would have a lot of convincing to do this season to show that he is not a one season wonder.
he has been consistent since the day he came to chelsea. so, you dont know what you talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Loogan(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:

your post is very disappointing on many levels,
firstly, hazard has been playing and improving at the top level since the age of 18, secondly his individual awards is enough to know he is no one season wonder, so just drop that deluded notion....then I'm sure you know these players are also human and a lot of things can make a player lose form these days, plus give him a break he has been exceptional since 18...and bro trust me nobody is been fooled only a blind person will say hazard is not a world class player, if hazard were to be in Madrid or bayern he would have been idolised

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
I believe I have a already answered your question by stating that those teams(Tot. 2012/13 and Liv. 2013/14) were not in any way comparable to Chelsea in 2014/15.Both were carrying an average team and didn't even need to win a title to be considered the best that season, whilst Hazard just happened to be the best player in a Chelsea team that had lots of stand-out performers that season.Point of correction, Hazard won only the League cup and League title the season he won the POTY; unless you are comparing the careers of all 3 players in which hitherto Bale and Suarez's acheivements dwarfs Hazard's.Shalom.

Is Chelsea on the same level with Barca and Madrid?
They all won the same type of award with Hazard winning more.
Don't give me that bullshit talk about Chelsea being better than Pool/Spurs.....is Barca and Madrid not better than Chelsea too, so far, those 2 guys couldn't win a league title for their respective epl clubs, ur argument is baseless and senseless.
Liverpool almost won it b4 Hazard's team even dented their chances, you are now here yarning nonsense.
Even Varmalen wey no useful for Barca is a CL winner.
How many CL did he win when he was a gunner.
You people will just be saying nonsense like say una no get brain abi d brain dey malfunction.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Don't give me that bullshit talk about Chelsea being better than Pool/Spurs.....is Barca and Madrid not better than Chelsea too, so far, those 2 guys couldn't win a league title for their respective epl clubs, ur argument is baseless and senseless.
Liverpool almost won it b4 Hazard's team even dented their chances, you are now here yarning nonsense.
You people will just be saying nonsense like say una no get brain abi d brain dey malfunction.

true talk bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Loogan:

firstly, hazard has been playing and improving at the top level since the age of 18, secondly his individual awards is enough to know he is no one season wonder, so just drop that deluded notion....then I'm sure you know these players are also human and a lot of things can make a player lose form these days, plus give him a break he has been exceptional since 18...and bro trust me nobody is been fooled only a blind person will say hazard is not a world class player, if hazard were to be in Madrid or bayern he would have been idolised

Leave the dunderhead alone to be proving rubbish, sum1 already said most of them reason like the eletric current in their head is being controlled by NEPA, is ds not anoda proof already that most LaLiga Supporters av the brains of a tadpole.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
In 2013/2014 season, hazard was outstanding and came close to helping chelsea win the title until he got injured. he won the ypoty and came close to winning the senior one, if not that suarez scored 31 goals that season and was equally outstanding. though hazard came second. except last season, he has always been in the pfa team of the year and has always been nominated for the player of the year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
White007:
We are in a world of trouble if Kanté gets injured. Kanté could literally carry both Matic and Mikel on his back and still do a terrific job in midfield. Irreplaceable!!

He is easily my second best Chelsea player.
Dude is a beast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Greatihex:
he has been consistent since the day he came to chelsea. so, you dont know what you talking about.
Indeed.Consistently leading a big English team like Chelsea to 10th in the league and out of the UCL.Goodbye fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Thank you my brother from another mother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Loogan:

Deny it all you want, but truth is Hazard is inconsistent.He may be world class, not a one-season wonder, but to be on the upper echelon as far as football players are concerned, he would need to continue dishing out world class perfomances every season and not the rubbish he displayed in 2015/16.Elite players don't take breaks; if they do, they would be usurped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
hensben:
Thank you my brother from another mother.

Barca alone has Messi, Suarez and Neymar, lets not even include the other stars dey av.
Madrid has Cr7,Marcelo,Ramos and Bale.
Apart from Hazard, who's the other player in Chelsea that has been compared to Suarez, Neymar or even Cr7 not to talk of Messi.
How many Chelsea player in the last 5 years has made FIFA ballon D'or top 10 or top 15 sef.
Yet, they want Hazard to win everything carrying Chelsea all year long when he has players like Mikel, Oscar, mumu Pedro, Costa, Matic, Ivanovic doing weyrey most of the time.

Does Chelseafc av the same caliber or number of quality players Barca and Madrid can boast of?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Barca alone has Messi, Suarez and Neymar, lets not even include the other stars dey av.
Madrid has Cr7,Marcelo,Ramos and Bale.
Apart from Hazard, who's the other player in Chelsea that has been compared to Suarez, Neymar or even Cr7 not to talk of Messi.
How many Chelsea player in the last 5 years has made FIFA ballon D'or top 10 or top 15 sef.
Yet, they want Hazard to win everything carrying Chelsea all year long when he has players like Mikel, Oscar, mumu Pedro, Costa, Matic, Ivanovic doing weyrey most of the time.

Does Chelseafc av the same caliber or number of quality players Barca and Madrid can boast of?
Just leave them. They are blinded by sentiments. Imagine, calling hazard inconsistent. They don't know when to use some words all in the name to bring hazard down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AbuMikey(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Leave the dunderhead alone to be proving rubbish, sum1 already said most of them reason like the eletric current in their head is being controlled by NEPA, is ds not anoda proof already that most LaLiga Supporters av the brains of a tadpole.

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
With the way Conte sets up his team, E be like sey he no send Fabregas o.

He may actually start Mikel before Fabregas sef.. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
Indeed. Consistently leading a big English team like Chelsea to 10th in the league and out of the UCL.Goodbye fanatic.

SMH seriously for you oga.

Do you actually know what you typed at the bolded? Do you know what 'consistently' means in this context? I suggest you seek the help of your dictionary before using words that you don't understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is there a whatsapp group for chelsea fans ere in naija
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
timbros:

SMH seriously for you oga.

Do you actually know what you typed at the bolded? Do you know what 'consistently' means in this context? I suggest you seek the help of your dictionary before using words that you don't understand.

We all tot a certain Home steady was actually the daftest LaLiga fan, this one has surprisingly taken the crown gladly...consistently leading Chelsea to 10th....lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (19168) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Ibunkun1(m), lateefGRDT(m), KingAzubuike(f), KanielOutis92, andrewbaba44, Theflint1(m), fredoooooo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.