Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10480015 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Romancer(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Arranging instruments... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Very very stupid coach, the only useful Chelsea player on that pitch is Kante, no one else, I mean no one.
Make dem sha score one goal for me, I carry dem to score for my ticket. cheesy
niqqa, if I want to vex d way its doing me now mehn, we go burn down dz thread. just wat DA Phuck!
willian, Oscar, playing like headless fowls once again...
Matic, non-existent.
Costa, clueless cos there is no one to fight.
Cahill, oh no....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
FBS:
Can someone tell me if Hazard is on the pitch? I mean if in the stadium at all?

Lool....my guy is as useless as the p in psychology..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ah well. It's all good. Second half will definitely be different.

Relax and enjoy. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Matic should be throwing himself at Henderson's attempt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oscar and Matic are neither here nor there both defensively and offensively.....Pathetic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
nateevs:

Mate you need to calm down and see things from a different perspective. If you think Fabregas will thrive with that full press that Liverpool brings to the game, you are in for a long thing. We would easily be overrun in midfield.

And without his presence, how better has the midfield faired, save for Kante who is being made to overwork himself, which of Matic or Oscar has been good defensively, defensively, they are both useless, talking about being creative, they are even worse....Bats and Fab would have offered better output IMO, this is not the first time this season that Matic and Oscar have been useless for us, its clear for everyone to see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
He he he

Hidden Hazard don assume position

Matic I mean Olofinjana roaming aimlessly like a spirit

Cahill nko? At fault for both goals

David Luiz nko? Sideshow Bob, The inverted mop

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
nateevs:

Mate you need to calm down and see things from a different perspective. If you think Fabregas will thrive with that full press that Liverpool brings to the game, you are in for a long thing. We would easily be overrun in midfield.

Fab4 can't survive that full press
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ibime:

baba Ibime, at least the Fab4 we know can pass to save his life! that's the difference BTW him and dt headless chicken called oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Here we go again...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nihilist:
Kante is doing his job just fine.

It's thr two guys in front of him that are dulling badly

I wanted the two outta this game, didn't I? A midfield of Kante, Cesc and Luiz could have done us a lot of good.

But then, niggas don't see sign. Even footie neophytes like Bimfoo come follow me dey talk over the tactical move.

Phuck this shit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Skimpledawg:

baba Ibime, at least the Fab4 we know can pass to save his life! that's the difference BTW him and dt headless chicken called oscar

Spot on man! The Fab4 I have seen this season is different from the one that had a hard time last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

And without his presence, how better has the midfield faired, save for Kante who is being made to overwork himself, which of Matic or Oscar has been good defensively, defensively, they are both useless, talking about being creative, they are even worse....Bats and Fab would have offered better output IMO, this is not the first time this season that Matic and Oscar have been useless for us, its clear for everyone to see.

I am not arguing a lack of issues. I am telling you that Fabregas playing from the first half could be the difference between 0-2 and 0-4. That's the part you are not considering. This is not Swansea we are playing.

What you are seeing is the resultant effect of 3 years of defensive style football. This team was never built to be attacking and dynamic against top sides. And this is not Conte's fault.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ibime:

He doesn't even have to. The boy can pull a pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
There is the press again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
[size=28pt]UP CHELSEAAAAAA!!![/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by igbsam(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello grin

Are we in the right venue ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
nateevs:

I am not arguing a lack of issues. I am telling you that Fabregas playing from the first half could be the difference between 0-2 and 0-4. That's the part you are not considering. This is not Swansea we are playing.

What you are seeing is the resultant effect of 3 years of defensive style football. This team was never built to be attacking and dynamic against top sides. And this is not Conte's fault.

Are you telling me that you prefer a midfield trio of Matic Kante Oscar to a midfield of Fab, Luiz, Kante?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
raumdeuter:
He he he
Hidden Hazard don assume position
Matic I mean Olofinjana roaming aimlessly like a spirit
Cahill nko? At fault for both goals
David Luiz nko? Sideshow Bob, The inverted mop
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Griffon:

I wanted the two outta this game, didn't I? A midfield of Kante, Cesc and Luiz could have done us a lot of good.

But then, niggas don't see sign. Even footie neophytes like Bimffo come follow me dey talk over the tactical move.

Phuck this shit

My mouth no dey this one o..make stray bullet no blow come my side...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Fvcck this Conte, he is just as stubborn as Mourinho.

**bracing myself up for tonights party**
Dmcdad, Sebod, DopeJemi, Lana1,Raumdeuter, you can start the party already
Na so.
2-Siro!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hazard : GHOST MODE, DEM NO DEY SEE ME!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Spot on man! The Fab4 I have seen this season is different from the one that had a hard time last season.

You're typing with emotions. Even as a United fan, I can conveniently tell you that Fab4 will get choked in this match. He can't survive this Loserfool onslaught abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ibime:

You go still come apologise for this post after we collect 3 points. Na today?
Huh??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
A Kante/ Matic is not sustainable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kunta Conte was supposed to be the defensive mastermind. He cant even mastermind a clean sheet grin grin

Welcome to EPL Conte

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nihilist:

My mouth no dey this one o..make stray bullet no blow come my side...

Even as una dey lose, your Don King nature still dey show em sef. You can't help but to stoke the embers of a beef CODEDLY. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Liverpool raping Chelsea...
Elewa Ukwu...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
See as Liverpool choke everywhere...

Chisos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Are you telling me that you prefer a midfield trio of Matic Kante Oscar to a midfield of Fab, Luiz, Kante?

You are always too emotional to see the point. Read my post and you will see I am not telling you what I prefer but why I see Conte's point of view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, LORDLARGE(m), Griffon(m), SirAce and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.