Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10625702 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
FBS:
@ibime, cute girl that. Very cute. And that chicco rocker chair, very nice.

The Mrs wanted a girl but I managed to score a hat-trick of boys. cheesy....just doing my thing o jare. grin

Lol... on ya way to dominate Great Ol Russia grin grin grin

Be like marriage dey sweet lasan!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
elrony:

Lol... on ya way to dominate Great Ol Russia grin grin grin

Be like marriage dey sweet lasan!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
FBS:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
FBS:

The Mrs wanted a girl but I managed to score a hat-trick of boys.

Lethal striker! grin grin

I nominate you for WPOTY o jare!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wingback:

I will change when you start paying my bills or deposit 10grand, my account is looking a little dry till then cry me a river cheesy

Bros I have never seen a nigga post his bank account details online, much less a nigga with nothing in his current and savings account, and owing $3k on his credit card. How I wish Arif was still on NL, even that your current account for clear before close of play today. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:
@Ibime, no be only your girl dey take one eye look donjazet, when I tell my girl too, she just dey take the egbon laugh.

Your loved ex coach becomes an enemy the day he joins your main rival...

Awwwww....Sebod,u sef don drop cutie, what a lovely baby girl.
Abeg, I wan born ooo.
Chai.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ibime:

Strikers since 1924 cheesy

But I sure say you are not far behind. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
FBS:

Aint joking man. Like once in a while its ok. But not gbogbo igba like everyday, multiple times a day. cheesy

Seconded!!
Donjazet, we humbly plead.

I no wan be d first to talk am b4 Raumdeuter start to dey yab me. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
elrony:
Ibime your pikin fine sha... see those cheeks smiley

Abeg no do any deal with Nihilist biko..(just negodu his diary).
The Apple doesn't fall too far from its tree!!! grin grin grin grin

Lol, na lie jare, my papa bad pass Nihilist but I no wan be like my father at all, I don't envy him @ all.

Griffon has said it all, lets teach the little man the ways of the Lord.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nihilist:
What kind of vile and disgusting excuse for a human being could you be to say that about someone else's newborn child?
All I will say is this, you don't kick a stray dog that roamed into your vicinity, lest it bites you and gives you rabies. You ignore it. The idleness that brought it into your presence will always compel it to roam elsewhere.

It is already doomed to die in a corner, racked with disease, unwanted and unloved. The only joy it has is the joy it gains from recieving attention. Let us ensure that this foul creature dies as miserably as possible by completely ignoring the purple fronted bastard to death.

Please dont quote it...jusr let it fade into oblivion.

You no notice how much it tries to get my attention, I dont even acknowledge its post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na Human being una turn to animal like ds....lmfao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ibime:

i dey tell you, FBS wan change the demographics of Russia within 2 decades
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:
@Ibime, no be only your girl dey take one eye look donjazet, when I tell my girl too, she just dey take the egbon laugh.

Your loved ex coach becomes an enemy the day he joins your main rival...

Nice lady you got there . . .are you sure she wasn't laughing when she saw Wingback posting his bank account summary? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin bank balance indeed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ibime:

Nice lady you got there . . .are you sure she wasn't laughing when she saw Wingback posting his bank account summary? grin
It's possible because she started laughing in the process of narrating the love story, she might have seen the fat account balances grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
You need urgent help^^^
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, I wan born ooo.
Chai.
Thanks bro!
You go born when you don ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
afrodoc2:

Many are mad but few are roaming.
They're actually roaming on nairaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
chrisley024:
They're actually roaming on nairaland
That dude claims to be a United fan. That's another confirmed lunatic that we have to deal with spamming our thread. It's always us, why?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Abeg, I wan born ooo.
Chai.

Tat your gf wey folow rich man go, Invite am come and gove am belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
sebod:
Thanks bro! You go born when you don ready.
Hehehehe....amin jesu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Tat your gf wey folow rich man go, Invite am come and gove am belle
Na 2 days later I discover say na yahoo guy she follow o.... Make den dey enjoy their life jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
GBR1:

That dude claims to be a United fan. That's another confirmed lunatic that we have to deal with spamming our thread. It's always us, why?
Haha. Just learn to outlive them. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ibime:

Bros I have never seen a nigga post his bank account details online, much less a nigga with nothing in his current and savings account, and owing $3k on his credit card. How I wish Arif was still on NL, even that your current account for clear before close of play today. grin grin

But that's the point, I no get money and I was asking him to
Wire me some since he's a boss cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, na lie jare, my papa bad pass Nihilist but I no wan be like my father at all, I don't envy him @ all.

Griffon has said it all, lets teach the little man the ways of the Lord.

Lol...The wats of the Lord it shall be then!

That's if the father go gree o grin

Nihilist what say ye?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jose Mourinho returns to Stamford Bridge with his Manchester United site desperate to avoid defeat. I expect a Liverpool-like performance and you should too.

When you employ Jose Mourinho you do it for one reason – Results. Football these days is big business and despite the detractors this week, Manchester United fans will accept that Jose Mourinho almost guarantees results (or at least had done before last season). Having spent three seasons since Sir Alex Ferguson looking for a new identity and finding themselves some way off the title race, United are looking to the man that has won titles wherever he has worked and a man that knows how to set a side up to avoid defeat.

Win your home games and take points away from home is the mantra that he follows, it’s demanded from his players and at the moment, each and every single one of them are buying into his methods. Make of their performance at Liverpool what you will but he took a valuable point, avoided defeat and frustrated the life out of Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool side.

We have to expect the same without question. Chelsea are a direct rival to Mourinho for a top four finish this season and picking up points in the games against those rivals is of paramount importance. But for maybe one or two changes, I would imagine that the same players playing in the same formation would take to the pitch for United to do a job.

As for Chelsea it would be interesting to see if Antonio Conte’s decides to stick with the same players that played so well against Leicester a week ago? John Terry is confirmed as fit and available so there has to be an obvious temptation for a recall based on the opposition.

As for Conte and Chelsea, this is the biggest game of our season so far because of what happened against Liverpool and Arsenal. It’s all well and good beating Hull and a Leicester City side who are nowhere near the same levels they reached last season but to step up and beat Manchester United would be a major shot in the arm for the manager and his players.

I cannot see this being an open affair by any stretch of the imagination. Jose will look to press high, remain compact and look to negate any space in front of his back four. If Chelsea can score early, then the game changes.

Chelsea is on the up, back scoring goals and looking much better at the back. Can we take our recent form and defensive stability into this one and come away with an important three points? Let’s hope so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5BeXFAqFRU

http://www.chelseadaft.org/2016/10/chelsea-v-manchester-united-tactical.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice one from Bournemouth, Middlesbrough and Burnley!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Griffon:

http://www.chelseadaft.org/2016/10/chelsea-v-manchester-united-tactical.html
on what basis do you expect Jose to park the bus in Stamford Bridge?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jay542(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ibime:
Nice one from Bournemouth, Middlesbrough and Burnley!
Lol. We hope Chelsea can capitalize
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tomorrow's win for Chelsea will be so important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nihilist:

Don't worry we dey come. Just so you know, na future England captain I dey come give you as son-in-law so tell all other contenders to keep off. cheesy
what happened to 'To serve my Fatherland' Nihilist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, Unlimited22, hensben(m), Bluelines69 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.