Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536791 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it going down here today or what?

I'm bored at work and need to see blood o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

I can't fight Akpan 40.

"He's just a worker. . . and his boss is my man" - Jadakiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Bros na asssnal thread e dey happen.....spy360 vs Bigkesh....

I don already pick the winner... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
diggz:

where be arsenal thread? Copy am for me make I reach there. I never go there once.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
hensben:
where be arsenal thread? Copy am for me make I reach there. I never go there once.

Lol...... wink cheesy

I see wetin you dey do guy.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emaprince:
^^ A hungry man is an angry man!
A40, take it easy.. it shall be well with you.
Lmaooo who is this street urchin? Abeg speak for yourself bruh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin

This would be the 5th post he is making on the matter from Bayern thread to here, almost everyday.

"Ibime got finessed"

"I can't fall maga like Ibime"

etc etc etc

I wonder what is bugging him about the matter. He is just showing himself.

Visionless mugu. I must have struck a nerve huh?

Ewu. That's what you get for throwing ad hominems my way without any provocation. Years to come, songs shall be written about your stewpidity.

I dey my own jeje when you started chatting shyte unrelated to the matter at hand. What did your dumb a$$ expect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ibime:

I can't fight Akpan 40.

"He's just a worker. . . and his boss is my man" - Jadakiss
But you can throw subs like a beech

Asuegbe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ahhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin
hensben:
This is goodnews.
We are to sign naingolan then get griezman during summer.

No be only Griezmann na grass cutter!

He is headed to united! Dole!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

No be only Griezmann na grass cutter!

He is headed to united! Dole!
we shall see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Funny thread...
I'm enjoying the whole shiit keep it coming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
diggz:

Not interested in a battle with him....na one of my fav mumus cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
bigkesh:

Not interested in a battle with him....na one of my fav mumus cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Fear no go gree spy360 enter ring self....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
diggz:

cheesy cheesy

Fear no go gree spy360 enter ring self....
Gerrout!

You not my friend again.

Why Bigkesh dey run na? Make him come, na me and am this night. Let me how a boy with a leprous brain can face me... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
shots fired! shocked

bigkesh bro, you can't ignore this!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Spy360:

Gerrout!

You not my friend again.

Why Bigkesh dey run na? Make him come, na me and am this night. Let me how a boy with a leprous brain can face me... cheesy

U na my friend o....! That's why I wan beg u not to go near bigkesh o! Him dey end people reputation plssss........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
The Manchester City boss knows his team must contain two players he knows well from his time in Spain when they take on the Blues at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday
Pep Guardiola has warned Manchester City of the threat that will be posed by Diego Costa and Pedro when Chelsea visit the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Guardiola managed Pedro at Barcelona and also faced former Atletico Madrid striker Costa during his time at Camp Nou.
Conte: It's a pity Chelsea sold De Bruyne
The Catalan knows both forwards will present a significant barrier to City maintaining their unbeaten home record in the Premier League this season.
He said of Costa: "He’s a top player. He made an amazing season at Atletico and then came here. He's a top player. He is a top scorer and has good movement when he runs in behind."
Of Pedro, he added: "I hope Pedro doesn't perform well.
"I have to thank him, he made me a better manager. He works great between the lines, near the box he's a killer. He is one of the quickest players when it's time to shoot."
Guardiola also had words of praise for Chelsea boss Antonio Conte, who has overcome a slow start to lead the west London club to the top of the table on the back of a seven-match winning run.
"Conte is without doubt one of the best coaches in the world right now," he said.
Pep & City can expose Chelsea's flaws
"It’s the first time we are going to face each other. It's good to play against him. He did an exceptional job in Turin [with Juventus]. He is a contender to win the Premier League from the beginning and now maybe more than before.
"I have spoken to him once or twice - but what I saw on the bench was him as a player. He was a good player."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2016
First time in a long time we're traveling North to face City and im so confident. I believe a draw would do just fine. Our next 4 games are quite easy fixtures, so the chances of finishing this year on top is very wide. Just a draw against City!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2016
Match day away.. Why not a win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
We must not over respect them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Of course FBS. I agree. Why not a win? Let's go there with a positive mentality. What's the worst that could happen?
By the way, even though they are a top team, we are the toughest team they are yet to meet on this side of the PL season and we all know how they have fared with organised sides. So indeed, there is a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fabregasssssssss cheesy cheesy

Is Man city mirroring our formation ??

Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
5m
Man City subs: Caballero, Sagna, Zabaleta, Clichy, Fernando, Toure,
Iheanacho. #CFC

View conversation ·
Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
8m
Man City team today: Bravo, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov,
Fernandinho, Gundogan, Navas, Sane, De Bruyne, Silva (c), Aguero.
#CFC

View details ·
Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
8m
Chelsea subs: Begovic, Ivanovic, Aina, Chalobah, Oscar, Willian,
Batshuayi. #CFC

View conversation ·
Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
9m
Chelsea team today: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c);
Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fabregas starts....omo today match go red oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
no matic? is he injured?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Fabregasssssssss cheesy cheesy

Is Man city mirroring our formation ??

Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
5m
Man City subs: Caballero, Sagna, Zabaleta, Clichy, Fernando, Toure,
Iheanacho. #CFC
View conversation ·
Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
8m
Man City team today: Bravo, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov,
Fernandinho, Gundogan, Navas, Sane, De Bruyne, Silva (c), Aguero.
#CFC
View details ·
Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
8m
Chelsea subs: Begovic, Ivanovic, Aina, Chalobah, Oscar, Willian,
Batshuayi. #CFC
View conversation ·
Chelsea FC
@ ChelseaFC
9m
Chelsea team today: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c);
Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard. #CFC

Is Matic injured?

Omo match don cast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
First time Fab will be playing in the our new formation. Hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Matic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ibime:

Is Matic injured?

Omo match don cast.

Lol, dude didn't even make the bench.

What if Fabregas wins us this match. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Matic why?

Na counter sure pass o....Hazard vs Stones ,Costa vs Otamendi,Pedro vs Kolarov

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.