Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10523705 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (19163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
diggz:

Wait o guy.....we're u dey since? Which one be GH Bros? Wcm back tho

G et H elp is to request for money to be paid to you. Cash out .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Evildoer:
Moku Mogbe Modaran is back!!!

Cc Ramdeuter,Airmark,Diggz da diggolo and Afrodoc2.

Over to my dashboard to collect my egunje cheesy cheesy

For realz? U don't mean it?
Oya mavrodists should come and declare for here, this calls for a party.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
airmark:

G et H elp is to request for money to be paid to you. Cash out .

Oh....ok. Thanks. Make I go ask my community people hafa with their mmm. At least if e happen to be true,wayward people go stop to use am as excuse of y dem no fit sort out their responsibilities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
airmark:

Good news, i cant GH yet sha. But my brothers have done theirs.

I just tried GH then cancelled, will set up Monday proper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

For realz? U don't mean it?
Oya mavrodists should come and declare for here, this calls for a party.

You go wait make d ballary begin flow first grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Airmark u sure say no be 10million u put so? Cuz dem say the rich guys with huge amount wait for some days first while dey settle the poor guys with small amount .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
diggz:

Oh....ok. Thanks. Make I go ask my community people hafa with their mmm. At least if e happen to be true,wayward people go stop to use am as excuse of y dem no fit sort out their responsibilities.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What of 'community defenders' like ivanovic that were helping terry to win honours all those years ? They dont have excuse to pay their dues.

Evildoer:

I just tried GH then cancelled, will set up Monday proper.

You guys are lucky, i just hope they wont stop when it reaches my turn.

diggz:
Airmark u sure say no be 10million u put so? Cuz dem say the rich guys with huge amount wait for some days first while dey settle the poor guys with small amount .

10m ke, no o. my mavros never even grow reach half of that. They should settle all of us, i just dey refresh the page every 15 minutes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Evildoer:
Moku Mogbe Modaran is back!!!

Cc Ramdeuter,Airmark,Diggz da diggolo and Afrodoc2.

Over to my dashboard to collect my egunje cheesy cheesy

It's back but you still can't get help! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
I tried getting help but mavro bitttch slapped me cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
dyabman:
I tried getting help but mavro bitttch slapped me cry

It's a ponzi scam, you not getting your money back, Move on, MMM is finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Brightwood:

It's a ponzi scam, you not getting your money back, Move on, MMM is finished.

I no get money there , i just wan try if i fit get help and run grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
dyabman:

When you want to scam the ponzi scam. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
A hatrick of PL manager of the month. cool cool

Thumbs up to the boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What of 'community defenders' like ivanovic that were helping terry to win honours all those years ? They dont have excuse to pay their dues.

You guys are lucky, i just hope they wont stop when it reaches my turn.

10m ke, no o. my mavros never even grow reach half of that. They should settle all of us, i just dey refresh the page every 15 minutes.

I wan leave am first, I no wan hear "system overload",and my small ballary disappear grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ibime:

It's back but you still can't get help! grin

Lol, folks are getting help tho. It's a gradual roll out.

Some of ma fellas already GH'ed today. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
dyabman:

I will report you cheesy

Evildoer:

I wan leave am first, I no wan hear "system overload",and my small ballary disappear grin

I think the system selects members randomly, i have seen guys gh worth 1m+ now and expecting to be matched tomorrow.

donjazet:
A hatrick of PL manager of the month. cool cool

Thumbs up to the boss.

Conte deserves it, is he the first coach to win it 3 times in a row ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
afrodoc2:
Lol. Iniesta is a great midfielder the stats don't tell the whole story of his influence especially in big moments.
Meanwhile who are the ones here waiting for MMM? Cos after tomorrow na to start counseling sessions and support group for them o.

My own standards has always been consistent and that is big game performance. Its the fatso Ibime who was telling us about awards voted by 200 coaches and players suddenly questioning the same awards now

We MMMite are here oo. Doc can I get epp from you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

My own standards has always been consistent and that is big game performance. Its the fatso Ibime who was telling us about awards voted by 200 coaches and players suddenly questioning the same awards now

We MMMite are here oo. Doc can I get epp from you?

You have to PH first!
When we hear from somebody you have PHed you will then GH. It is people like you and dyabman (who wants to port out) who are endangering the system. MMM is here to stay, Mavrodists can i hear an Amen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
airmark:

I think the system selects members randomly, i have seen guys gh worth 1m+ now and expecting to be matched tomorrow.

Yeah something like that, cos I tried GH again buh it didn't get approved.
Make I just dey watch . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

You have to PH first!
When we hear from somebody you have PHed you will then GH. It is people like you and dyabman (who wants to port out) who are endangering the system. MMM is here to stay, Mavrodists can i hear an Amen! cheesy

Hallelujah! !!!

I rebuke every spirit of Ramdeuter and pantman abi dyabman.

Make MMM stay small, we wey just comot school dey try hold our side b4 we connect our hustle as 9ja no wan epp us. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Evildoer:

Hallelujah! !!!

I rebuke every spirit of Ramdeuter and pantman abi dyabman.

Make MMM stay small, we wey just comot school dey try hold our side b4 we connect our hustle as 9ja no wan epp us. cheesy

LOL. Your own better, what about those that spent school fees, wedding money, operation money e.t.c. on MMM ?
If Mavrodi no shake body the thunder that some people will send to him will be factory-fitted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

You have to PH first!

Doctor you no wan provide help? So for this MMM economy, Who you epp sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
airmark:

I will report you cheesy

Conte deserves it, is he the first coach to win it 3 times in a row ?

Yes!

Antonio Conte has set a Premier League record by being named Manager of the Month for the third time in a row.

The Italian's three consecutive awards is the first instance of a manager achieving such a streak Premier League history.

Source: Goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
afrodoc2:

LOL. Your own better, what about those that spent school fees, wedding money, operation money e.t.c. on MMM ?
If Mavrodi no shake body the thunder that some people will send to him will be factory-fitted.

Those ones na greedy modafunkas, it was clearly written to participate with spare money.
I no get that kind mind cheesy

Make the scheme come up in full force again,this economy no dey epp us well,even when man pikin dey try pull up startup gan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Evildoer:
Those ones na greedy modafunkas, it was clearly written to participate with spare money.
I no get that kind mind cheesy

Make the scheme come up in full force again,this economy no dey epp us well,even when man pikin dey try pull up startup gan.

So how many people get spare money for this economy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Donjazet, they are looking for you for #The PrettyMikechallenge oh.

All you need to do is wear that your bowtie, flex your 8-pack and submit yourself to lady with a leash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GeniusDavid(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hi Fellas. Not a regular on here, but you guys are awesome. I recently started a Chelsea blog:
www.insidechelsea.com and I'd like to get your feedbacks and reaction, concerning the interface. Constructive criticisms are welcome smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

So how many people get spare money for this economy?

Lol.... You no understand the logic of "spare money"?

Money wey be say if kpakam happen, you no go cry for one month, 2 days or 1 week will be enough to mourn cheesy

Abeg do come PH with your dollar sef to boom d economy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ibime:
Donjazet, they are looking for you for #The PrettyMikechallenge oh.

All you need to do is wear that your bowtie, flex your 8-pack and submit yourself to lady with a leash.

And he will be paid via gorgeous puna grin, donjazet what say ye?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Willian and Pedro cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Leicester will be without Mahrez, Slimani, Schlupp and Amartey for the game against Chelsea tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (19163) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, BlueMann, agrovick(m), bandely(m), Vischy, Sarsaproko, Caicedobets(m), Leyqute(m), TrollPoliceSF, BoncoBoy, zeusis(m), SirAce, Realtord43, Amigoss and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.